- Czech Republic
- Sunset Cruises
Sunset Cruises in Prague
Sunset Cruises in Prague . Best tours on Alle.travel
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tornimäe tn 3 // 5 // 7, 10145
OÜ Travel Nerd, Registry code 16388532
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
One hour sunset cruise - Prague Boats
- Czech Republic
- Prague - Things to Do
- Prague Boats
One hour sunset cruise
We booked a one hour sunset cruise in advance. The four of us very much enjoyed our cruise along the Vltava River in Prague. Our captain Vojta was energetic and knowledgeable. As with most people we met in Prague, he was proud of his city and heritage and eager to share with us his stories. Unfortunately it was cut short by the rain and our boat being open. Sunset was a great time to cruise the river (minus the rain), we got some amazing photos of the city from the river.
Thank you very much for a lovely review. Hopefully next time there will be no rain and you will enjoy it even more!
The Devil's Stream cruise is a one hour cruise on a small boat that gets in to small side streams where the larger boats cannot go. We went on the Jan Hus boat which is open with a canopy. The skipper looked like Si from BBC Hairy Bikers and was very entertaining and a great guide. Recommended !
Thank you! :)
Wanted to photograph the city lights by boat, found thiscompany at Pier #5, right below the bridge near the Intercontinental. Left at 7:00 pm, docked at 10:00pm, and we walked back to our hotel, area is safe. Got a welcome aperitif, the dinner buffet was a variety of meats, potatoes, cheese, dessert bar. The boat goes through a lock, interesting to those who've never done it, and the scenes of the city were breathtaking, comparable, but not quite as spectacular as Budapest. Boat could use a cleanup and redo on furnishings, but we were there for the scenery. There are other companies, one will pick up and drive you back to your hotel, at a cost. If you can walk, do that, Prague's squares are beautifully lit up too. The dinner cruise was one of our favorite activities in the city.
Thank you for a nice review!
Its what you would expect for about £10 each. A 1 hour or thereabouts trip to the Charles Bridge and then under another couple of bridges downstream. You get great views of Prague Castle and the bridges. The boats quite small, but adequate for such a trip, there was about 20 of us on board, and there was loads of room. Bar service was good. A very nice break from crowds and walking.
Thank you for a lovely review!
A pleasant one hour river cruise predominantly in, around and under Charles Bridge with commentary in several languages. Other buildings along the route were explained as to their origin and current use. Worth considering if weather good and you have the time.
Signed up for the one hour cruise, left the jetty at 1610 and back alongside at 1650 - not an hour - I checked !. Very disappointing - not worth the money. It's everything you've seen already, but from the different perspective of the river. Save your money - I wasted mine. Staff are friendly and helpful tho.
Thank you for your comments. Had the boat left at 1610 and arrived 1650 you should have gone to the office (right by the pier) and complain. You would have been given a refund. We are sorry about what happened.
Become a VIP Travel Club Member! Get free & exclusive access to travel news, tips and experiences every week
Join the VIP Travel Club for weekly exclusive travel updates!
7 Beautiful Prague River Cruise Options
The enchanting city of Prague Czech Republic, where history and beauty merge seamlessly along the banks of the Vltava River.
Why a Prague river cruise is worth every moment…
If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience that encompasses stunning landscapes, iconic landmarks, and a touch of romance, then hop aboard a Prague boat tour.
Whether you’re a seasoned traveller or a first-time visitor, these Prague river cruises offer a unique perspective on the city’s iconic landmarks and hidden gems. Prepare to be captivated by breathtaking views and immerse yourself in centuries of fascinating history.
I will share the best river cruises in Prague and why embarking on a leisurely Prague cruise along the picturesque Vltava should be at the top of your travel itinerary.
Table of Contents
7 Best Prague River Cruises
1. Sightseeing Dinner Cruise on Open-Top Glass Boat
⭐️ RATING: 4.4/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 3 hours
Indulge in the mesmerizing view of Prague’s historic landmarks illuminated against the night sky, including the iconic Prague Castle.
Experience this enchanting buffet Prague dinner cruise on a modern open-top glass boat, where style meets the city’s timeless beauty.
Prague Cruise River: What’s included
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech and international dishes
- Welcome drink (glass of Prosecco)
- Live music during the cruise
- Online audio commentary and a map available in multiple languages
River Cruise Prague: Things to Know Before Booking
- Cancel up to 6 hours in advance for a full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is an evening activity
- Guaranteed seating based on the option selected
- Access to insulated deck and open deck for photo opportunities
“The music and sightseeing were excellent. We had exclusive tickets along the windows. Unobstructed views were worth the extra $. Two musicians were so talented and engaging. The food was ok not great. Service was good. We will always remember this special night.” Laura of Canada
Check Prices and Availability!
2. Historical River Cruise
⭐️ RATING: 4.3/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 45 minutes
Leisurely cruise Prague river while listening to an informative audio guide, unveiling the stories of Prague Castle and the illustrious Charles Bridge that unfold before your eyes.
Boat trip Prague: What’s included
- Audio guide in 19 languages (English, Spanish, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian)
- One drink (choose from beer, soda, water, tea, coffee, or mulled wine during winter)
- Traditional gingerbread in winter or ice cream in summer
- Entry ticket to Charles Bridge Museum
Prague Boat Trips: Things to Know Before Booking
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- The boats depart every 15 minutes
“This was a surprisingly excellent tour, you start Charles Bridge under the bridge and you are offered free drinks each which was so refreshing, once onboard they offered us either a free ice-cream or ginger bread. The boat is a small traditional wooden boat and it’s excellent to see and get close up look at the bridge and also the canal with water mill so better than getting a big boat. Tour guide was excellent, you also given an audioguide as you travel around the river. You then can visit the museum as part of your ticket so over all excellent value for money, great views and great service.” Jay of Ireland
3. Vltava River Lunch Cruise in an Open-Top Glass Boat
⭐️ RATING: 4.4/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 2 hours
Boat Ride Prague: What’s included
- Buffet lunch with Aperitif
- Online audio commentary and online map available in 6 languages (Czech, English, Spanish, German, Chinese, and Russian)
- Live music onboard
Prague Boat Tours: Things to Know Before Booking
- There is a maximum number of people per booking for the window option. If your group is bigger, then please place another order, but you might not be sitting together
“It might seem a bit expensive, but from all the boats that do this kind of journey, this one is definitely the fanciest one. The buffet is absolutely worth the money and I can also highly recommend paying a bit extra for a window seat. You won’t regret it 😉” Jerry of UK
4. Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise
⭐️ RATING: 3.8/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 2 hours
Why not take a river sightseeing cruise to gaze upon the iconic Prague Castle, the historic Charles Bridge, the charming Kampa Island, the majestic Vyšehrad Rock Castle, and other splendid Prague highlights—all from a unique and enchanting waterborne perspective.
River Cruises Prague: What’s included
- Online audio commentary and online map
Prague Boats: Things to Know Before Booking
- Some past travellers have commented that sometimes the boat gets caught at the locks and can’t move
“The ship was beautifully kept and the 2 hour cruise was very relaxing. We enjoyed drinks onboard which were served at our table and paid our tab near the end of the cruise. We had a table for 2 by the windows and had a great view of the city from our seats. We would definitely recommend this trip if you have a spare few hours in Prague.” Lynn of UK
5. Jazz Boat Cruise with Concert
⭐️ RATING: 4.5/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 2.5 hours
Immerse yourself in the sensory delights of Prague! Listen to the rich melodies of quality jazz while cruising through the heart of the city.
The Jazz Aperitif Cruise commences at 5 PM, elevate your experience further by savouring a meal onboard.
Boat Trips in Prague: What’s included
- Live jazz music
- 3-course dinner (only if option chosen)
- At some tables, you may be seated together with other guests
- The open upper deck of the boat has a roof cover and retractable plastic side covers in case of a bad weather
“We elected to sit in the upper deck without the optional dinner. It was a perfect choice for us. The music was very good, but not too loud since we were not in the same room as the band. Small group of people, so no big crowd on a boat. Prague at night from the river is one of the most beautiful sights. We drank wine and enjoyed the great weather and views. Highly recommend if you are looking to cruise the river in Prague.” Karen of USA
6. Swimming Beer Bike on A Cycle Boat
⭐️ RATING: 4.6/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 1.5 hours
Cruise along the river on the exclusive cycle boat, savouring ice-cold premium Czech beer as you pedal. Unparalleled river views while pedalling on the only cycle boat in Europe.
It’s a unique experience that combines refreshing drinks, active fun, and breathtaking scenery into one unforgettable activity. A must for a group of friends or as a way to meet other travellers.
Boat Party Prague Tour: What’s included
- Choose one: unlimited Czech Budvar beer, 7 bottles of Prosecco, or 15L of cider
Best Boat Tour Prague: Things to Know Before Booking
- Don’t forget to bring your ID
- If choosing the Prosecco or cider option, contact the local partner prior to your trip or put it into the comments of the tour package when booking
“Had a blast on this trip – would definitely recommend for stag or hen trip.” Ross of UK
7. Boat Ride to the Zoo and Admission Ticket
⭐️ RATING: 4.4/5 Stars | ⏳ TOUR LENGTH: 7 hours
This just might be the best boat tour in Prague for families!
Head to the Prague Zoo by boat, accompanied by a guide. Upon reaching the zoo, enjoy seeing all of the varieties of wild and rare animals.
River Cruises to Prague: What’s included
- Live tour guide on the boat (German, English, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Zoo entry ticket
- Drink and snack on the Prague cruise
- Ticket for public transport back to the city
- Don’t forget your camera and wear comfortable shoes
“It was a great day overall. Martin, our guide, was a great guy and told us many things during the boat ride. The zoo is huge and has so many animals to see. The only thing I would change would be the time of the beginning of the tour. It it was earlier there would be more time to spend in the zoo. Despite that I recommend 100% this tour and choose Martin as your tour guide!” Catarina of Portugal
Are you planning a trip to Europe or love European travel?
Join my mailing list and get exclusive tips that only my email subscribers receive. Get your FREE 30 Bucket List Places in Europe .
Why a River Cruise in Prague is Worth Every Moment
- Mesmerizing Panoramic Views: As you glide along the tranquil waters of the Vltava River, prepare to be captivated by this UNESCO-listed city with its postcard-perfect vistas that unfold before your eyes. Marvel at Prague Castle majestically perched on Hradčany Hill, Charles Bridge stretching across the river like a work of art, and the colourful facades lining both banks. A river cruise offers an unbeatable vantage point to take in these panoramas while enjoying a refreshing breeze.
- Unveiling Architectural Gems: Prague’s architectural treasures are best appreciated by its waterways. From Gothic marvels such as St. Vitus Cathedral to Baroque beauties like St. Nicholas Church, each landmark reveals its true splendour when viewed from afar during a river cruise. The seamless blend of styles showcased in buildings like Dancing House in New Town and Vyšehrad Fortress will leave you awestruck.
- Leisurely Exploration: A river cruise allows you to relax and soak up the city’s charm without worrying about navigating busy streets or getting lost in unfamiliar neighbourhoods. Sit back on deck with your favourite beverage in hand or enjoy some delicious local cuisine while effortlessly drifting past iconic sites—no maps required! It’s an ideal way to unwind and truly appreciate all that Prague has to offer.
- Unique Perspectives at Different Times: Whether it’s an afternoon delight or under moonlit skies, each time of day presents a different ambiance during a river cruise. Daytime cruises offer vibrant views and the chance to witness Prague’s bustling life, while evening cruises provide a romantic setting with illuminated landmarks casting their magical glow upon the water. Choose the timing that suits you best and prepare for an unforgettable experience.
- Cultural Enrichment: Most river cruises in Prague include informative audio guides or live commentary, offering fascinating insights into history like the Jewish Ghetto , culture and interesting facts about the city.
FAQs About Prague River Cruise
What will I see during a Prague river cruise?
During a Prague river cruise, you’ll pass iconic landmarks like Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the National Theatre, and the Dancing House, all beautifully illuminated in the evening.
Are Prague river cruises guided?
Yes, most Prague river cruises are guided. Knowledgeable guides provide commentary in multiple languages, sharing historical and cultural insights about the city’s attractions.
How long do Prague river cruises last?
The duration of Prague river cruises varies. Daytime cruises can last around 1 to 2 hours, while dinner cruises often extend to 2 to 3 hours, allowing time for both dining and sightseeing.
Are Prague river cruises available year-round?
Yes, many river cruises operate year-round. The experience changes with the seasons, offering the chance to enjoy Prague’s beauty from the water in different contexts.
Are Prague river cruises affected by weather conditions?
Weather conditions can impact river cruises. Cruises may be cancelled or rescheduled during adverse weather. It’s best to check with the operator before your planned cruise.
As a Holidaymaker
Enjoy your Prague River tour. I have no doubt it will be a highlight of your trip!
Next, go to my Czech Republic Travel Guide for more information to help plan your trip and access more articles.
Creator, Founder of Dream Plan Experience
She specializes exclusively in European travel and crafting unforgettable day trips within her home province of Ontario, Canada.
She has been travelling to Europe for over 35 years. Revisiting countries and exploring them extensively to create in depth travel itineraries, destination guides and helping travellers plan their trips to Europe.
Currently she is residing in Berlin, Germany.
New Town Prague: Best 15 Things to See & Do
Have you heard of New Town Prague or maybe Nové Město? Likely not. In stark contrast to its neighbouring district of Old…
Prague Castle District: Uncover Bohemia’s Charm [2024 Edition]
Travel through the heart of the Czech Republic’s capital, where history unfolds against the stunning backdrop of Prague Castle (or Hradčany Castle)….
8 Best UNESCO Sites in Czech Republic Worth Seeing
Curious about which places are designated UNESCO sites in Czech Republic? You’ve come to the right place! Welcome to the Czech Republic!…
A Guide to Prague’s Historical Quarters: Little Quarter
Prague is unlike any other city in Europe. It will captivate you with all of its beautiful buildings and historic sites just…
Your Perfect Cesky Krumlov Itinerary for 2024
If visiting fairy tale towns in Europe is on your bucket list be sure to add Cesky Krumlov. Most visit Cesky Krumlov…
Prague Jewish Quarter – 11 Things to See
Anyone who visits Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic, knows how captivating it really is. The Old World charm and…
Private Tours of Prague and Day Trips in Czechia
Exclusive Private River Cruise in Prague
Enjoy an exclusive 3 hour private boat cruise on the Vltava River in Prague on board your own private modern Corsiva 520 luxury motorboat with professional English speaking captain. Imagine, a slow cruise under the Charles bridge and Prague canals with your loved one or family. Or a morning or evening sunset cruise. This private boat is equipped with WIFI, Bluetooth speakers and USB charging station. So, you can even bring your own music and create your own ambience while cruising under the Charles Bridge taking in the breathtaking view of Prague and Prague Castle day. We will meet you personally at your hotel and take you to the departure dock. This cruise is great for couples, families and is available all day and evenings in the summer months. The boat is small with groups seating and table for drinks and food, so maximum 4 people.
The boat has refreshments on board but we can make your cruise a really special event. We can provide luxury catering available on request . A nice assortments of small sandwiches, cheeses, fruits, breads, chocolate, champagne or prosecco, wine and beer etc. Discuss with us what you wish and we will prepare for you a beautiful assortment of goodies for your cruise.
Our Day or Evening Private Cruise includes:
- Private Boat Cruise on the River Vltava in Prague (nobody but you)
- Modern boat with WIFI, Bluetooth and USB Charging Station
- Personal pick up at your hotel to the departure
- Professional English speaking captain
- This is the only private cruise in Prague of its kind
- Available only during summer months from April – October
- Optional: Catered munchies, champagne, wine and drinks and even fresh flowers available on request prepared and ready for you.
- Available until late October
Contact us now for availability!
Simply Contact us now for price and availability: Email: [email protected]
Rated 5 Stars on TripAdvisor
Experience Prague from the river Private luxury cruise through the city Professional captain and guide
Our customers rate us 5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Based on 500+ reviews.
Our Private Cruises
Below are all the private cruises that we offer.
- Private River Cruise around Holesovice
From € 300 / 1 Hour
Best of Prague Private River Cruise
From € 485 / 2 Hours
Best of Prague – Extended Cruise
From € 550 / 3 Hours
- Half Day Private Prague River Cruise
From € 740 / 4 Hours
Check out a video of our cruise
Are you looking for an extraordinary experience.
Let us know and we will customize the cruise for you.
Some Good Reasons To Sail With Us
Our brand new Corsiva 650 Tender boat offers a truly luxurious experience. Sail through Prague in style on our private river cruise!
Our captain works simultaneously as a guide and will be able to answer all your questions.
Unlike a bigger boat cruise with many other people on it, this experience is fully private. Enjoy our private Prague river cruise!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people fit in the boat.
The maximum capacity is 10 people, including the captain.
Is private pick up included?
Yes, our driver will pick you up and bring you to the boat.
Can I bring my own food on the boat?
Yes, you can. Specific food and drinks can be requested in advance and we can have them ready for you on the boat.
Are there drinks on the boat?
Yes, there will be a bottle of Czech champagne ready for you as well as some non-alcoholic beverages.
Is there a toilet?
There is no toilet on the boat. There is one in the Marina Club which you can use right before we start the cruise.
+420 737 555 247, [email protected].
- 2 Hour Private River Cruise – Holesovice and Charles Bridge
- 3 Hour Private River Cruise Holesovice – Charles Bridge – Holesovice
- Our boat and captain
- Terms and conditions
Weather in Prague
© 2024 Prague Luxury Boat.
- Private boat tours
Prague River Cruises
Our guide to the best prague river cruises, which range from sightseeing cruises to luxurious lunch and dinner cruises with live music. all year round, boats sail through the historical centre of the city, so see the sights and soak up the unique ambience of prague - more info.
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Restaurant Cruises
- Private Cruises
One-hour River Cruise
This romantic sightseeing cruise is one of the most delightful ways to see the beauties of Prague. Enjoy a comfortable trip with someone special by your side.
A cruise of the Vltava with a tour of Prague's historic attractions might be just the thing you're looking for! The cruise can be operated on of the following boats: Marie de Bohemia , Bella Bohemia , Bohemia Rhapsody , Valencia, Lužnice or Cecílie.
Duration: 50 minutes
We make a reservation for minimum 1 person per table. We guarantee a private table for at least four persons. Animals are not permitted aboard .
What to expect
- on the way you will of course see Prague Castle
- you sail under Charles Bridge
- while sailing you can enjoy the bar on the boat (not included in the price)
- 50 min sightseeing cruise on the Vltava river
- online commentary
- * 1. 4. - 30. 10. the audio commentary is replaced by an online guide at 20.00, 21.00, also 1. 6. - 30. 9. at 22.00
- free wi-fi on board
- printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- an interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
*Sails only 1. 6. – 1. 10.
** 24. 12. sails only 10.00, 10.30, 11.00, 11.30, 12.00, 12.30, 13.00, 13.30, 14.00, 14.30, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00
Departure & Cruise map
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge , more information in the office on platform No. 3.
You may also like
Evening eco-cruise with a glass of Prosecco
An evening sightseeing cruise on our ecological glass boat with a glass of Prosecco.
Prague Grand Cruise
Prague sights in the wider historic centre are best seen without the hustle and bustle of the streets from the deck of a boat.
Cruises to Devil's Channel
Uncover the secrets of the Vltava canal during a one-hour cruise on a small boat with the fascinating narration of the captain .
Introducing Bella Bohemia - electric boat
Introducing marie d'bohemia - electric boat.
Introducing Crystal dinner
Introducing Private Cruises
Introducing Sightseeing cruises
Introducing Private cruises
Choose language and region
- Prague Attractions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Evening Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- Medieval Dinner Prague
- Black Light Theater:Prague
- Ghost Tours - Prague Tickets
- Terezin Concentration Camp Tours
- Vyšehrad Castle
- LEGO Museum Prague
- Museum of Senses Prague
- Old Town Tours
- Zizkov Tower
- Prague National Museum
- Illusion Art Museum
- Slivovitz Museum
- Gallery Of Steel Figures Tickets
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
- Travel Guide
- Things to do
- Festivals and Events
Prague River Cruises
Select Your Experience
1-Hour Day or Evening Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise with Optional Drinks
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
- Enjoy a comprehensive cruise that captures the best sights of Prague within an hour, including the Prague Castle and the National Theatre.
- Slip back into time as you sail under Charles Bridge, the oldest bridge in Prague, and admire the impressive Gothic structure.
- View Prague Castle that reflects a fascinating mix of architectural styles from the last millennium.
- Listen to exciting descriptions on the historical and modern use of the structures you pass from the online commentary.
- Book an upgraded version of the experience that includes a glass of juice or prosecco and refreshments.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Online commentary
- Printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- Interactive guide that you can play on your mobile
- A glass of prosecco or juice (optional)
- Snacks (optional)
- Live tour guide
- Board your cruise at Prague Boats - Check-in desk .
- Address: Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Click here to view the cruise map
2-Hour Sightseeing Cruise on Vltava River
- Hop aboard a sightseeing cruise and escape the buzz of Prague's streets for 2 wholesome hours.
- Glide past the imposing structure of Prague Castle and cross the all-encompassing Charles Bridge.
- View notable landmarks like the Rudolfinum, National Theatre, Vyšehrad, and Podolí Waterworks.
- Another highlight of the cruise includes the oldest functioning canal lock in Prague.
- 2hr sightseeing cruise
- Printed guide in 16 languages (available onboard)
- Interactive online guide in Czech, German, English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish (audio)
- Interactive online guide in Czech, German, English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean (text)
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Redeem your voucher at the time of boarding the cruise from the dock at Čech Bridge, Pier No. 3
- Address: Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia
<a href= https://www.google.com/maps/place/Prague+Boatsemail@example.com,14.418225,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x54c2904ffa9edab7!8m2!3d50.092636!4d14.4182249?hl=en-GB>Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Tip: Choose from a wide selection of drinks and refreshments from the restaurant and bar on board the cruise (not included in the ticket price).
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, no specific boat can be guaranteed. Due to irregular traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of water locks as well as their occasional shutdown, it cannot be guaranteed that the cruise will sail as offered (the duration of the cruise will not be affected).
Prague Castle Guided Tour with Interiors, River Cruise & Bus Transfer
- Discover Prague's highlights on a comfortable air-conditioned bus. Tour Prague Castle & St. George’s Basilica with an English or German-speaking guide.
- Bypass the queue and enter Prague Castle to see the Gothic architecture of St. Vitus Cathedral, the most important church in the Czech Republic.
- Explore the halls of the Old Royal Palace, once frequented by royalty, and enter the 1000-year-old Romanesque St. George’s Basilica.
- Stroll down the whimsical Golden Lane, where tiny houses hug the castle walls, once home to sharpshooters and goldsmiths.
- Conclude with a boat ride, cruising along the Vltava River to enjoy panoramic views of Prague's iconic spires, Charles Bridge, National Theatre.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Prague Castle
- English or German-speaking guide
- Entrance fee: Prague Castle: St Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George´s Basilica, Golden Lane
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 1-hour boat cruise: daily from 12pm, 1pm, 3pm, and 4pm
- Food and Drink
- Tip: Try archery in the Royal Gardens of Prague Castle—a unique, interactive experience for visitors seeking a taste of medieval activities.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a fair amount of walking.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase during the cruise.
3-hour Dinner Cruise on Vltava River with Live Music & Welcome Drink
- Embark on a 3-hour Vltava River cruise, guiding you through Prague's treasures and unique glimpses of the city’s illuminated gems.
- Enjoy live music and a sumptuous multi-course dinner that tantalizingly represents both local and global palates.
- Journey through time, from witnessing structures that have stood since the 14th century to modern marvels.
- Enjoy complimentary onboard WiFi, a multilingual printed guide, and varied seating options that can be upgraded for unparalleled views and comfort.
- 3-hr evening cruise in Vltava River
- Dinner (menu here )
- Choice of seating option (check here )
- Live music onboard
- Free WiFi onboard
- A free printed guide in 16 languages
- An interactive online guide for your mobile phone
- Your boarding point is at the dock at Čech Bridge, Pier no. 3 .
- Tip: When you spot a peculiar modern building along the river, imagine Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing. Yes, that's the Dancing House!
- Combo (Save 10%): Prague Castle + 1 Hour Panoramic Cruise Tickets
- Book this combo ticket for two of Prague's top experiences and enjoy some savings, too!
- Gain priority access to the Prague Castle complex, and explore the magnificent interiors at your own pace after a 15-20 min introduction from an expert English-speaking host.
- Visit some of the most important sites within the palace, including St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
- Later, set sail on the Vltava river to discover the city from a whole new perspective.
- Float past important city monuments, including the Rudolfinum, the National Theatre, and the Charles Bridge.
- Once again get charmed by the beauty of the Prague Castle from the waterfront.
- Listen to the recorded commentary on board in English for insights into the sprawling city.
- Skip the line admission to Prague Castle complex
- Booking and handling fees
- Info on the shortest security check queue
- Ticket and orientation introduction in English
Vltava River Cruise
- 55-min panoramic cruise on the Vltava
- Recorded English commentary on board
- Recorded highlights available in print for other languages
- Tour guide (aside from 20min introduction)
- Skip the line for security check into Prague Castle complex
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board the cruise)
1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise to Devil's Channel in Prague
- Hop aboard a romantic cruise along the Vltava River, the lifeline of Prague.
- Float off the beaten path as you cross over to the Devil's Channel.
- The Devil's Channel was initially constructed to manage the city's watermills and is to said to be named after a woman of devilish character.
- View medieval houses intimately clinging to the water banks as you cruise along this artificial channel.
- Along the way, you will see sights like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and the Grand Priory Mill and enjoy anecdotes from your captain.
- 50min Devil’s Channel cruise
- Live tour commentary provided directly by the captain
- Check-in ends 10 min. before the departure time
- Boarding ends 5 min. before the departure time
- Address: Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia <a href= https://www.google.com/maps/place/Prague+Boatsfirstname.lastname@example.org,14.418225,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x54c2904ffa9edab7!8m2!3d50.092636!4d14.4182249?hl=en-GB>Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Tip: Don't forget to bring along a camera to capture the breathtaking view from the waters of Vltava River!
- In winter or inclement weather the cruise is operated on the covered and heated Elektronemo. Depending on the conditions and level of the water, a cruise of the channel may not be offered.
3-Hour Deluxe Dinner Cruise on an Open-Top Glass Boat in Prague with Live Music
- Hop on board a beautiful cruise boat that comes with a retractable glass roof
- Onboard, you will be served a glass of Prosecco before you begin your journey
- Sit back and relax as you glide towards Charles Bridge, the oldest bridge still standing over the Vltava river
- See the historic Vyšehrad Fort, which dates back to the 10th century
- Drift past the Rudolfinum and savor the lively atmosphere of Rašínovo Nábřeží’s streets
- Take Insta-worthy photographs of the Prague Castle, all while enjoying live music onboard
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner that includes the best of Czech food and local cheeses
- A dinner buffet that includes traditional Czech food and international dishes
- A large selection of local cheeses
- A glass of Kir Royale cocktail (optional)
- A premium bottle of red or white wine along with unlimited water (optional)
- A glass of prosecco (optional)
- Live music through the night
- An interactive online guide
- Additional drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Your boarding point is at Pier 3, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (Dvořákovo nábř. 110 00, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia)
- To locate the boarding point on Google Maps, simply search for - Dvořákovo nábř Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Tip: If you’re visiting Prague for the first time, and you’re keen on a budget stay, then the New Town area has a lot more options and is a hit among backpackers.
- Seating Plan .
- Many kinds of boats operate this tour and the type of boat you will be on is subject to availability.
- Please note that each table can seat 6 people. You might have to share your table with other customers.
- The cruise route might be affected by things such as traffic on the Vltava River and the limited capacity of the water locks. However, the duration of the cruise will not change.
- While most boats on this cruise are wheelchair accessible, you may contact the tour operator to confirm accessibility for your chosen date.
- Audio guide is available in Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese & Spanish.
- Text is available in Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese & Korean.
5 Reasons to Go on a Prague River Cruise
- Unique Perspective: Exploring Prague from the water offers a fresh perspective. You'll have the opportunity to see the city's landmarks from different angles, providing a new appreciation for their grandeur and beauty.
- Breathtaking Views: Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Prague. The city's magnificent buildings, including the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and the National Theatre, reveal their true splendor from the water.
- Relaxing Escape: A river cruise offers a serene escape from the bustling streets of Prague. Unwind as you gently float along the tranquil waters, enjoying the soothing ambiance and gentle breeze.
- Unforgettable Sunsets: Prague's sunsets are renowned for their ethereal beauty casting a magical glow over the cityscape, and there's no better way to experience them than from the tranquil waters of the Vltava River.
- Live Commentary: Most cruises offer informative audio commentary, providing fascinating insights into Prague's rich history and culture. Gain a deeper understanding of the city as you glide through its waters.
Types of Prague River Cruises
- Relax and see some of Prague's most iconic landmarks from a unique vantage point. Learn the significance of each landmark you pass with the aid of a multi-language audio guide and an interactive online guide
- Prague: Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise
- 2hr Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise
- Prague Sightseeing Cruise to Devil's Channel
A Delicious Lunch + Sightseeing
- Enjoy the grandeur of Prague on a relaxing afternoon cruise and indulge in a delectable lunch buffet. Take a window seat and listen to live music as you explore the stunning landmarks lining the riverbanks.
- Prague: 2hr Lunch Cruise with Live Music
- 6hr Prague City Tour with River Boat Cruise and Lunch
Romantic Cruises | Best for Couples
- Go on a dinner cruise to observe the city's iconic structures lit up against the night sky. Enjoy a delectable dinner buffet and a welcome drink from the onboard bar as you listen to some live music.
- Prague: Vltava River Dinner Cruise with Live Music
- Prague: Sightseeing Dinner Cruise on Open-Top Glass Boat with Live Music
- Evening Dinner Cruise & Live Music
Value for money.
Combo tours offer the best of both worlds - a delightful river cruise with a thrilling exploration of one of the city's historical landmarks on land. Get a comprehensive and immersive experience of discovering Prague from multiple perspectives.
- Combo (Save 5%): Astronomical Clock + 1 Hour Panoramic Cruise Tickets
Know Before you go on a Prague River Cruise
Looking for a Quick Tour?
Sightseeing cruises are perfect for a quick journey through Prague. The cruises cover all the major attractions in the city allowing you to make efficient use of your time. Take advantage of audio guides for an in-depth experience.
Duration : 1 - 2 Hours
Wish to enjoy a meal?
Looking to enjoy traditional Czech cuisine? A Prague Lunch Cruise or Dinner Cruise is ideal for you. Most cruises offer a buffet, allowing you to try a wide range of dishes while listening to some live music.
Duration : 2 - 3 Hours
Ready for some Entertainment?
Want to get a little more out of the cruise than food and sightseeing? Choose the cruises that offer entertainment onboard. All Prague dinner cruise options offer live entertainment along with a scrumptious dinner.
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Tickets Start at €13.50
A basic sightseeing cruise offers a great Prague river experience at just €13.50. If you're looking for something sensational, a Sightseeing Dinner Cruise on Open-Top Glass Boat with Live Music at €69 is for you.
Know More About the Prague River
The Vltava River, approximately 430 kilometers (267 miles), is the longest in the Czech Republic. It weaves its way through scenic landscapes, charming towns, and historic sites before reaching the capital city of Prague. This river holds a special place in the city's history and culture. Its tranquil waters have witnessed the city's triumphs, tragedies, and enduring spirit. So, step aboard a Prague river cruise and let the Vltava weave its magic, taking you on an unforgettable journey through time and beauty.
Things to See on a Prague River Cruise:
Left Bank : Prague Castle , Lesser Town, National Theatre, The Dancing House
Right Bank: Old Town, Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock , Rudolfinum, Kampa Island, Vyšehrad
Top Things to see on a Prague River Cruise
Plan Your Prague River Cruise Experience
Multiple batches running between 10 AM - 10 PM
9:50 AM - 3:50 PM & 12 PM - 2 PM
6:40 PM - 8:40 PM & 7 PM - 10 PM
April - June
Start Point: Dvořákovo nábř.
Cruise downstream on the left bank of the Vltava River > Take a U-turn near the Vyšehrad fortress > Cruise upstream on the right bank, passing by charming riverside neighborhoods and landscapes > End Point: Dvořákovo nábř. Please Note: Some cruises may have additional stops or follow different routes, so it's important to check your specific cruise itinerary for details.
Most Prague cruises depart from the Dvořák Embankment ( Dvořákovo nábřeží ) at Čech Bridge . The pier from where the boat departs depends on the cruise you have chosen.
Please Note: Boarding points may change according to your preferred cruise. Please check your tickets for the most accurate information.
By Metro: Take the metro line A to the Staroměstská station. From there, it's just a short walk to the embarkation point.
By Tram: Hop on tram number 17 or 18 and get off at the Staroměstská tram stop. From here, simply walk towards the river to the Dvořák Embankment. It will take you around 5 minutes.
By Bus: Take bus numbers 207 or 194. Both buses stop near the Rudolfinum, which is just a stone's throw away from the cruise departure point.
Top 4 Prague Cruise Tips
- Choose the Right Cruise: Research different Prague cruise options and choose one that suits your preferences and interests.
- Book in Advance: Prague cruises can be popular, especially during peak tourist seasons. Make sure to secure your spot by booking your cruise in advance.
- Consider the Duration: Prague cruises come in different durations, ranging from short one-hour cruises to longer trips. Decide how much time you want to spend on the water and choose a cruise accordingly.
- Arrive Early: Plan to arrive at the departure point early to avoid any last-minute rush. This will give you enough time to check in, find your seat, and familiarize yourself with the facilities on board.
Frequently Asked Questions About Prague River Cruises
The most popular cruise in Prague is the Vltava River Sightseeing Cruise. It offers a leisurely tour of the city's iconic landmarks, including the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the stunning Prague skyline.
The duration of Prague River Cruises varies depending on the type of cruise you choose.
Audio guides are available only on Prague River Sightseeing Cruises. These handy devices provide insightful commentary in multiple languages, allowing you to learn about the city's fascinating history, architecture, and legends as you sail along the river.
The departure points may be different for each cruise. Please refer to your ticket for accurate information.
The combo Prague River Cruise with Prague Castle tour is perfect for families as it covers the best of the city from both land and water.
Couples seeking a romantic experience should consider the Prague Dinner Cruise. This enchanting evening cruise allows you to savor a delectable gourmet meal while admiring the city's illuminated landmarks.
The combo Prague river cruises are the most value-for-money river cruise as they let you explore the city landmarks both on land and water.
You can cancel the tickets 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Absolutely! Prague River Cruises cater to various dietary preferences, including vegetarian options.
Prague River Cruises operate year-round, allowing you to enjoy the city's beauty in every season. However, spring (April - June) offers pleasant weather and longer daylight hours with a vibrant atmosphere.
Many Prague River Cruises are wheelchair-friendly, providing accessible facilities and ramps to accommodate passengers with mobility challenges. It's recommended to contact the cruise in advance to ensure a seamless experience and discuss any specific requirements.
Prague Sightseeing Cruises
Prague Lunch Cruises
Prague Dinner Cruises
Red White Adventures
13 sunset spots in prague that you will love.
Prague, the beautiful city in the heart of Europe that takes your heart every time you come to visit. Or in our case made us move here twice! It feels like we’ve explored the city a million times now and we always find new amazing sunset spots in Prague that are worth mentioning.
In this post, you can find some classic sunset spots in Prague where all the tourists go, a few hidden gems, and then some local favourites we have found and love going to. We’re here to share them all because whether you live here or are just spending a weekend in Prague we want you to experience it all.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you decide to use them we get a small commission from the platform at no additional cost to you. Thank you <3
Table of Contents
13 incredible sunset spots in Prague that are worth visiting
During the peak of summer, you can see most expats and locals head to the hills for the best sunset spots in Prague. The beauty of Prague is that the Old Town is down in the valley and lots of the neighbourhoods are in the hills up above overlooking the city.
Because of this, there’s a bunch of great parks, rooftops, and bars around the city where you can watch some of the best sunsets in Prague. On the good days when the sun sets behind the castle and the sky turns pink and orange are some of the best days for it. This happens more frequently during the summer months!
No matter what time of year you come you’ll hopefully get lucky and have a chance to see an awesome sunset or maybe even sunrise here in Prague.
#1 Riegrovy Sady – Park sunset
Google map location: Riegrovy Sady sunset spot in the park
This is one of our favourite spots in the city. Riegrovy Sady is such an amazing park and the view that you get of Old Town Prague and the castle is incredible.
Over the years Riegrovy Sady has become increasingly more popular, especially in the evenings for sunset. Crowds of expats and locals end up hanging out at the park, listening to music, drinking beer, and enjoying the awesome view.
It’s the perfect spot if you’re looking for somewhere easy and free to watch the sunset in Prague. Afterwards, you can head to the Riegrovy Sady Beer Garden if you plan to enjoy a few more beers while the night is still young!
#2 Havlickovy Sady – Vineyard sunset
Google map location: Havlickovy Sady sunset viewpoint
From this spot, you don’t directly see the sunset from the Havlicek viewpoint, but you get all the vibrant colours of the sky – especially when there are a few clouds around. It’s an awesome place to hang out in the evening while the sun is going down. The way the sun hits this side of the city is just beautiful to see.
We sometimes like to grab some takeaway food or a beer nearby and enjoy it from this viewpoint. You can sit on one of the benches and enjoy the view overlooking the Grebovka Vineyard.
Again, you don’t actually get to see the sun set from the viewpoint but you get to see the sky in a million different hues of pink and that is magical in its own way. This less busy area makes for the perfect place to spend the evening.
#3 Strecha Radost Bar – Rooftop sunset
Google map location: Strecha Radost rooftop bar for sunset
If it weren’t for having local friends we’d have no idea this place even existed. Strecha Radost is on the roof of this very communist-looking building. The building itself ( Dum Radost ) is quite popular because of the cafe inside and the office spaces.
But the fact that there’s a rooftop bar at the top no one would ever guess. Our favourite part about this rooftop is that it is hands down one of the hidden gems for watching the sunset in Prague. It’s easy to get to if you know where you’re going but still a little out of the way.
You have to pay an entry fee of 50 CZK/$2.5 to get in (this is the standard price, it might change if there’s an event). The entry fee includes a very generous glass of wine or beer! The fact that you’re on the roof of a building overlooking all of Prague makes it absolutely worthwhile.
It’s a spot most tourists or travellers don’t end up checking out. If you get the chance it doesn’t even have to be for sunset but it’s totally worth going for a drink up at Strecha Radost.
For sunset though you will get an awesome view of Old Town Prague and the castle similar to Riegrovy Sady. The only difference here is that you’ll be higher up and the view will be that much more panoramic.
#4 Zizkov TV Tower – Restaurant sunset
Google map location: Zizkov TV tower restaurant for sunset
Ready for a fancy spot to watch the sunset in Prague? This post is inside the second ugliest building in the world. No joke! For some reason, the Zizkov TV tower is the second ugliest building in the world. I guess it stands out?
Anyways, there’s a beautiful restaurant in the tv tower. It’s called Oblaca and literally overlooks all of Prague. Just to warn you it is on the more expensive side for Prague standards but still very affordable for what you get compared to other capital cities in Europe (roughly $35 for a meal and drink).
Whether it’s for a nice night out or a date then Oblaca is a great place to watch the sunset. Where else can you enjoy an incredible dinner overlooking one of the most beautiful cities in Europe? Oh, and the sunset sets right in front of your eyes. Heaven!
#5 Charles Bridge – River sunset
Google map location: Charles bridge for sunset
This may or may not be the most touristy spot to watch a sunset in Prague but also one of the best. It’s going to be completely hit or miss with how busy the bridge will be. Some nights it’s busier than others.
The highlight of watching the sunset while standing on Charles Bridge is that you have the castle right in front of your eyes. You have the Vltava river flowing beneath you and all the beautiful buildings surrounding you.
It’s not a spot we go often for sunset but if you’re in old town and want to experience something worthwhile then it’s the spot.
Sometimes you can stand next to the bridge on the old town side with the castle in view and that may be the best spot. Go a 15-20 minutes before sunset and find the perfect spot to take it all in!
#6 Vltava dinner cruise – boat sunset
Since we’ve mentioned the Vltava River a few times we can’t skip out on mentioning a dinner cruise on the Vltava. One of the best parts of the dinner cruise is that you get a front-row seat to the sunset over Prague Castle.
There are a few options but honestly, they’re all worth what you pay for. There are quite a few dinner cruises with different prices so if you want something a bit more budget you can find that but there are also some fancier cruises as well.
We recommend this evening buffet river cruise because it has a glass roof which makes it perfect for sunset, the price isn’t too expensive, and the buffet is great! The reviews speak for themselves!
Day cruises are fun as well but it’s totally worth doing an evening cruise. A Prague sunset on the Vltava is one of the things we always recommend to friends when visiting. We hope you enjoy the calm and relaxing evening on the river.
#7 Dancing House rooftop – Rooftop sunset
Google map location: Dancing House rooftop bar for sunset
Many people know of the famous Dancing House in Prague . It’s one thing to take a picture of it from the outside but the real magic lies up inside on the rooftop.
If you enter through the lobby and take the elevator to the top floor you’ll find this awesome little rooftop bar.
There’s an entrance fee to get in which is a drink of your choice! You just buy a drink and then you can go inside. If you don’t want a drink, you can pay 100 CZK (but this is often more than the price of a drink).
The Dancing House is seriously one of the best sunset spots in Prague. Some evenings it’s not even that busy and you have this wonderful rooftop basically to yourself.
The rooftop bar overlooks the city and Prague Castle as well. So stop by during the day for a cool picture of this unique building but come back in the evening for a drink and a pretty sunset view.
#8 Duplex Club and Restaurant – Prague sunset
Google map location: Duplex Club and Restaurant for sunset
Duplex Club is right on Wenceslas Square and it is one of the best rooftop restaurants in the city. Before it turns into a nightclub you can enjoy a nice fancy cocktail overlooking the city.
If you’re celebrating a birthday or want a fancy night out then Duplex is the spot for you and your friends. It’s better to reserve your table in advance because it can get quite busy. Especially in the evenings for sunset.
Enjoy a cocktail or two overlooking the city and one of Prague’s most famous locations, Wenceslas Square. We don’t go to Duplex often but when we do we always have a great time dressing up and enjoying a night in the city.
#9 Petrin Tower – Viewpoint sunset
Google map location: Petrin Tower observatory deck for sunset
This isn’t one of the regular spots to watch a sunset in Prague. If you’re feeling a little adventurous and want to see the city from above while the sun is coming down then it’s worth making the trip to the Petrin Tower .
The tower is located in the beautiful Petrin Park that overlooks the city. At this point, you might be thinking “How many parks are there in Prague?” A LOT!
To get to the top of the Petrin Tower you have to pay a fee of 150 CZK/$7. It’s totally worth it if you’re not scared of heights. Especially for sunset.
If you’re not feeling the climb up to the top of the tower you can also go to one of the many viewpoints in Petrin Park that overlooks the city and watch the sunset from there.
#10 Vysehrad Park – Prague sunset
Google map location: Vysehrad Park for sunset
From one side of the river to the other, this is another viewpoint overlooking the city. The beauty of Vysehrad Park is that you’re a bit out of the city and can get the full view of Prague.
Along the edge of the park where the fortress walls are is where you can find the best spot to watch the sunset. It’s a beautiful area that overlooks the Vltava River and the city of Prague. And then you’ll have the Vysehrad Castle right behind you.
On evenings where the clouds turn to magic and turn the sky all colourful there’s no better place to be than at Vysehrad Park . People know about this spot but it’s not nearly as busy as some of the other places mentioned.
#11 Stalin – Viewpoint sunset
Google map location: Stalin viewpoint for sunset
The name is weird but there did in fact used to be a Stalin monument on the top of this view point. That’s long gone now though and now it’s officially one of the cooler places to hang out in the evenings. Skaters, expats, and tourists all come here to enjoy the cool view of Old Town and the Vltava River bending around the city.
Stalin is always busy with skateboarders, locals walking their dogs, and people hanging out sipping on drinks and enjoying the views. The fact you can see most of the city from Stalin makes it a popular place for visitors to check out.
You can also walk around Letna Park and find some other great spots to sit and watch the sun go down. One of the other really good viewpoints is only a few minutes from Stalin. Here’s the other Letna viewpoint .
#12 Parukarka Park – Chill sunset
Google map location: Parukarka Park for sunset
Somehow we didn’t know about Parukarka Park the entire first year we lived in Prague . But once we went up there for the first time and explored the park that sits above Zizkov, we became regular visitors.
The views from this park are absolutely incredible and it’s way less touristy than all other parks in Prague. We usually bring some drinks and snacks and spend hours hanging out, playing games, and eating while taking in the views of Prague.
Hopefully, you get a chance to visit Parukarka for sunset. You won’t be disappointed by the view over Prague. Just remember to bring snacks! =)
#13 Strecha Lucerny – Rooftop sunset
Google map location: Strecha Lucerny rooftop bar for sunset
Last but not least is Strecha Lucerny . It’s another rooftop that has been transformed into a bar like Strecha Radost mentioned above. This rooftop trend is becoming quite popular in Prague, and we’re here for it!
One thing to consider is that there is a 100 CZK/$4 fee to get up to the rooftop. The nice thing is the money goes into preserving the rooftop and hopefully keeping it around for a while.
The food and drinks are relatively cheap though. We recommend making a full evening out of it if you’re going there already. Strecha Lucerny closes at 10 pm so it’s perfect to watch the sunset.
Lucerna Rooftop is also centrally located and they always have some sort of music or event going on. Enjoy the good vibes, beautiful views, and awesome rooftop concept at Lucerna.
Other related questions about sunsets in Prague
What time does the sun set in prague in december.
December is when the sun sets the earliest in Prague. You can expect the sun to set just after 4pm for the majority of December. You can go watch sunset at one of the many beautiful sunset spots in Prague even before dinner.
Is it worth watching the sunset on Charles Bridge?
The Charles Bridge isn’t a bad spot to watch the sunset in Prague but it does get very crowded and touristy. The better option is to try and go to one of the less touristy viewpoints and enjoy the sunset from there.
Where is the best park in Prague for sunset?
Prague has a few great parks that overlook the city and are great for sunset but the best one has to be Riegrovy Sady. From Riegrovy Sady you have a view of Old Town Prague, Prague Castle, and the sun sets perfectly behind the two. It’s absolutely magical and may even be the best spot in the whole city for sunset.
You may also like…
- How to Spend the Perfect Weekend in Prague (Off the Beaten Path)
- 16 of the Best Cafes to Work at in Prague
- 21 of the Best Food Places in Prague That Expats Love
- 8 Awesome Day Trips From Prague You Need to Do
- 38 Exciting Things to do in Prague on a Budget
Summary of all the different sunset spots in Prague
There are so many incredible viewpoints, sunset spots, and parks worth checking out if you want the perfect sunset in Prague. It’s one of the many things we love about living in Prague .
So if you’re looking for a chill night in the park you have Letna, Parukarka, or Riegrovy. Or you can treat yourself to a nice evening at one of the rooftop bars.
The opportunities are endless in Prague and there are tons of other great hidden spots in Prague that you’ll only find by walking around the city.
We hope you get a chance to visit at least a few of these places and if you have any questions about them then please DM us on Instagram or drop a comment below. We love hearing about your personal experiences in Prague and the places you get to visit.
Love it? Share it!
You may also like...
6 Best Hotels in Revelstoke, BC for Your Next Trip
Stunning Tawhai Falls (Gollum’s Pool) in Tongariro National Park
5 of the Best Surf Camps in Sri Lanka
Leave a comment cancel reply.