Location & hours.
Suggest an edit
56 Church Street
Toronto, ON M5C 3C8
You Might Also Consider
Cloud 9 Limousine Services
Please Include Pickup and Drop off Locations in all Inquiries Text NOW or go to our website to reserve your preferred dates and times. Cloud 9 Limousine Services Inc. is the ultimate in luxury and comfort. No other limousine… read more
in Limos, Airports, Town Car Service
in Travel Agents
welcome to Marco Island read more
in Vacation Rentals
- 1 star rating Not good
- 2 star rating Could’ve been better
- 3 star rating OK
- 4 star rating Good
- 5 star rating Great
Select your rating
Transat Travel is a full service at Church and King. Its a modern office staffed by several travel professionals with many years of service, and you can book everything from flights to hotels to cruises and packaged holidays.
Jamie Lipsit - The Travel Agent Next Door
La Maison Ursulines
People Also Viewed
Air Transat Holidays Administration
All Link Travel
Rome Travel Agency
Cruise Holidays of Lawrence Park
Safeway Travel Service
Other Travel Services Nearby
Find more Travel Services near Transat Travel
Related Cost Guides
Town Car Service
Air Transat Review: Flying Canada’s third largest airline from Toronto to Montreal
- October 27, 2022
- Flight Reviews
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Air Transat
While most commonly used for Canadians looking to travel abroad, Air Transat do have a number of domestic services in a network dominated by the country’s two biggest airlines – Air Canada and Westjet.
One route that just about all these airlines share is the quick hop from Toronto (either Billy Bishop or Pearson ) to Montreal, with Air Transat offering one or two services a day – much less than their competition.
I recently flew that route, and here’s a look at the experience as an Australian travelling on Canada’s third largest airline.
Airline: Air Transat Route: Toronto Pearson (YYZ) to Montreal (YUL) Aircraft Type: A321ceo Seat: 6C aisle (3-3 layout) Flight Time: Approx. 1 Hour On Time? We departed from the gate 15 minutes late due to some non-appearing passengers. But we landed on schedule.
Checking In & Security at Toronto Pearson
You can check in online 24-2 hours before your flight, which they make pretty easy. And they don’t charge you to pick / change your seat when you check in, so they’re already doing better than the cheapest ticket type at Westjet.
However, potentially because I have an Australian passport, they didn’t send a mobile boarding pass – making for a bit of a rush in the end to the check in gate to get a boarding pass, an hour before the flight was due to leave. Indeed I flew a little too close to the sun with this one, as is oft the case.
Thankfully the security area near their counters in Terminal 3 wasn’t too busy (though others were – so a good reminder to always check other security lines where multiple are present), and staff were incredibly helpful to print out the pass for me. It took about 20 minutes to print my boarding pass and pass through security.
Most won’t have to go to the ticket counter, however: they do have a bag check & automated ticket machines, too.
At the Airport – YYZ
There are a lot of food and drink options available in the terminal, with flights offered domestically and internationally (except to the U.S., which has a separate entry to the A gates of Terminal 3 due to the need to pass customs). The wi-fi was fast enough in the airport to download a bunch of Netflix series, which was great as I’d forgotten to do that before leaving home. And I had plenty of time to grab an iced tea before the flight.
In-Flight Experience & Service
There was a good amount of leg room, and USB chargers at the seats. Seats were basic, but comfortable enough.
The airline provided a complimentary drink service just after take off with soft drinks, tea, coffee, juices. Beer and wine were available with a credit card. The descent started 35 minutes to so after takeoff – it’s a quick flight! So it’s impressive they were able to come through and serve everyone before they started to land.
There was a wi-fi signal but I couldn’t get it to work, so not sure what the story was there. Just enjoyed some of the aforementioned pre-downloaded Netflix series.
I only paid for the ticket that included a 7kg under seat carry on, though I had a backpack and a tote bag for my jacket. But that wasn’t an issue – no one weighed anything and it all fit under the chair in front of me anyway! But you know how some airlines can make an issue of it… so it’s always appreciated when they don’t!
From friendly staff at check-in, to a comfortable ride with a drink in hand and limited dramas, the journey from Toronto to Montreal was a pleasant one indeed with Air Transat. They only fly once or twice a day between the cities, so it does come with more risk than some of the competition who have more regular services, but if you’re happy with that, they’re a great airline. And unsurprisingly, they offer some pretty competitive prices, too. I got this one for a steal.
FOUR STARS (OUT OF FIVE)
For tickets and more information, head to Air Transat’s official website .
The author flew at his own expense.
More to explore on the au:.
Founding Editor and Publisher of the AU review. Currently based in Toronto, Canada. You can follow him on Twitter @larry_heath or on Instagram @larryheath.
- Travel Tips
5 Surprising Tropical Destinations Available Non-Stop from Toronto This Winter
- November 13, 2023
Share the article
We’ll be the first to say it: it’s time to say goodbye to snow shovels and hello to a refreshingly different way to escape the Canadian winter! While there are tempting benefits to all-inclusive packages, why not try something a little different this year by planning a sun-drenched escape to tropical havens you may not have considered before. And here’s the kicker: these destinations are available all winter long with nonstop flights from Toronto-Pearson. In just a few hours, you could be meeting toucans in the rainforest, eating locally sourced ceviche or taking merengue lessons at any one of these South destinations from Toronto.
So pack your sunscreen, grab your passport, and get ready for a trip that goes beyond the traditional South winter vacation.
Lima is not your run-of-the-mill destination ; it’s a hip, happening city with a food scene that will make your taste buds do a happy dance. Forget the history books for a moment and immerse yourself in the bohemian brilliance of Barranco, where street art becomes your tour guide and cozy cafes whisper sweet temptations.
For a dose of culture, head to the Larco Museum – it’s like Indiana Jones meets Jurassic Park with pre-Columbian artifacts. And don’t even get us started on the food – whether you’re munching on ceviche at a local market or savoring anticuchos at a swanky restaurant, your palate will thank you for the adventure!
Here are a few tips for planning your trip to Lima:
- Our favourite things to do in Lima
- The best restaurants in Lima
- What to read, watch and listen to before going to Peru
Liberia, Costa Rica
Embrace transformative experiences as you venture deep into the rainforest of Costa Rica. Hike through trails that take you to the heart of nature’s spectacle. Costa Rica ‘s wildlife takes center stage, and you’ll feel like a wildlife documentarian as you encounter lively toucans, cheeky capuchin monkeys, and maybe even a sleepy sloth or two. Wait, is David Attenborough here?
Take a transformative dip in hidden waterfalls. Conquer your fear of heights with a canopy walk. Climb active volcanoes. Learn to surf in the Pacific Ocean. Rejuvenate in thermal springs. And for some relaxing beach time, head straight to the surf village of Santa Teresa to watch the sunset with your feet in the sand. The possibilities are endless!
Cartagena is not just about the Instagram-worthy Old Town selfies, although those are pretty awesome, too. Venture into the Getsemaní neighborhood, where street art magically transforms narrow alleys into urban canvases. Immerse yourself in the rich history of the Old Town with its vibrant and colorful buildings, each telling a story of the past.
When you’re ready to recharge, you’ll find charming, characterful, and affordable inns that offer a taste of authentic Colombian hospitality. And for something truly epic, catch a sunset along the city’s historic walls. Hungry? Well, Cartagena’s culinary scene is a fiesta of flavors. Dive into regional delicacies like arepas and sancocho, and prepare for a flavor tour that’s as diverse as Colombia itself . When night falls, add a touch of magic to your unforgettable Cartagena adventure by sipping drinks under the stars on the rooftops.
Here are a few tips for planning your trip to Colombia:
- 3 adventure travel in Colombia to experience
- Discover Getsemaní, Cartagena’s trendiest neighbourhood
- Wandering through Cartagena’s Old Town
Phillipsburg, St. Maarten
Get ready for a tropical vacation with a twist! Imagine yourself on a Caribbean island. Pristine beaches and crystal clear waters set the stage for an epic adventure. Whether you want to explore the underwater wonders of snorkeling or scuba diving, ride the waves with water sports like windsurfing, jet skiing, paddle boarding, or even take to the skies with parasailing, the choice is yours.
But that’s just the beginning. Want to explore the island like a local? Rent a scooter and hit the vibrant markets and historic landmarks on both the Dutch and French sides of the island. Then get ready for a jungle trip to Loterie Farm , a lush nature reserve with secret trails through the rainforest. For the more adventurous, there’s a heart-pounding zipline adventure that will have you soaring above the treetops. After all that excitement, it’s time to chill out. Imagine relaxing by the reserve’s natural spring pool, surrounded by lush tropical greenery – it’s Mother Nature’s spa day, and you’re the VIP guest!
But here’s the grand finale: Maho Beach , where the sky meets the sea in an exhilarating spectacle as planes touch down just a stone’s throw away at Princess Juliana International Airport. It’s a beach day and an air show all in one!
Rio Hato, Panama
Set your sights on Panama’s Pacific Riviera – a stretch of pure paradise and one of the top South destinations from Toronto. Picture it: to your left, pristine beaches that will make your jaw drop. Santa Clara, San Carlos and Farallon are where sun-kissed shores meet crashing waves. But hold on to your beach hat; Coronado has a quirky twist with its unique black sand. Chame, El Palmar, Playa Malibú, and Playa Teta call out to wave riders for some serious action. And for an oceanic escapade, hop aboard a day trip to Isla de Taboga , where a volcanic island paradise dressed in lush tropical attire awaits.
Now prepare for a jungle excursion of epic proportions on your right. We’re talking Indiana Jones-level adventure! Discover hiking trails and soaring waterfalls in this mountainous wonderland. Dive into the heart of El Valle de Anton , nestled in the crater of a dormant volcano. Conquer La India Dormida mountain, chase waterfalls at Chorros de las Mozas and Chorro de los Enamorados, or unleash your inner daredevil with a dash of canyoning at Los Cajones de Chame. It’s an adrenaline junkie’s dream!
But wait, there’s more! For an urban twist, hop on over to Panama’s bustling capital . Here, modernity meets history and culture in one big tropical fiesta. And at the heart of it all is the Panama Canal, a feat of engineering that has rewritten the rule book on global trade.
Founded in Montreal 35 years ago, Air Transat is a leading leisure travel brand. Named the World's Best Leisure Airline by passengers at the 2023 Skytrax World Airline Awards, it boasts one of the most modern and fuel-efficient fleets in its category. With its unique role as a bridge-builder between continents, it encourages travellers to foster openness and discover the wonders, big and small, that surround us.
You may also like
- Eat & Drink
Havana in the Groove: Heidi Hollinger’s Best Spots in the Cuban Capital
6 Excursion Ideas From Cayo Santa Maria
Sun, Sea, and Sand on Our Favorite Beaches in Cuba
4 Destinations to Come Back Changed from Your South Vacation
Travel with air transat.
Our mission? To encourage our passengers to be transformed by the power of travel. To be open to new experiences, to step outside their comfort zone, to come back changed. Transat is proud to tag along the journey, whatever the destination. Because the best travel memories are often those you least expect. Ready for takeoff?
Stay in the loop with our newsletter
You’re always looking for fresh vacation ideas. You love a good deal. And you want the latest travel news. Does this sound like you? Then sign up to our newsletter, and we’ll send you all the travel inspiration you need.
- © Transat 2023
Customer ratings and reviews.
Had a fantastic trip to Italy, everything Jim discussed with us was exactly as he stated, no surprises. Trust him and his suggestions/direction. Air Transat Travel Church St is our go to Agency and Jim gets 5 stars, already discussing our next adventure with him.
Jim Nik! at Transat Travel has been my family Travel Consultant for over 15+ years. What a pleasant travel planning experience when I switched from a big name company and the airlines. Dealing with Jim and Transat Travel has given us peace of mind and the ultimate confidence that all of our pre travel and in travel headaches are dealt with. Jim with the Transat Team are the ultimate consultants to guide and handle our multi country travels without a second thought. I have also recommended my world travel friends to Jim at Transat Travel, and, they are so over the top satisfied with such professional service and attention to detail.
We worked with Jim Nikiforos to book our trip to Greece. Jim was excellent. He provided all kinds of tips and recommended hotels and sites to visit. He booked everything for us and made our trip easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend Jim as your travel agent.
We will be forever indebted to Transat Travel. At the start of the pandemic, we decided to cut our trip short. Our travel agents, John & Angie worked tirelessly to find us an earlier flight home and made the arrangements within 24 hours. We got to lay back and enjoy the rest of our vacation while other travellers who had booked online, frantically scrambled for days to speak to their airline in order to bump up their flights. Just one of several outstanding experiences with Transat Travel.
Photos of Transat Travel
Questions & Answers
What is the phone number for transat travel.
The phone number for Transat Travel is (416) 366-1961.
Where is Transat Travel located?
Transat Travel is located at 56 Church St, Toronto, ON M5C 3C8, Canada
What is the internet address for Transat Travel?
The website (URL) for Transat Travel is: http://transattravel.com/652
What days are Transat Travel open?
Transat Travel is open: Monday:9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Tuesday:9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Wednesday:9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Thursday:9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Friday:9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Saturday:10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Sunday:Closed
Similar Businesses Nearby
- Toronto Airport Taxi Travel agency 67 Adelaide St E, Toronto, ON M5C 1K6
- Isabel Gil & Associates Inc Travel agency 100 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1E1
- International Music Tours Travel agency 34 Britain St Suite 200, Toronto, ON M5A 1R6
- Wheels Up Network Travel agency 130 Queens Quay E Suite 512, Toronto, ON M5A 0P6
- Toronto Paddlewheel Cruises Ltd. Travel agency 95 Queens Quay E, Toronto, ON M5E 1A3
- Great Lakes Scooner Travel agency 235 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8
- River Gambler Travel agency 33 Mill St #302, Toronto, ON M5A 3R3
- Beau Monde Travel Travel agency | Point of interest | Establishment 35 McCaul St #7, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7
- Umapped Travel agency | Point of interest | Establishment 35 McCaul St, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7
- Corporate Traveller York Travel agency | Point of interest | Establishment 35 McCaul St 7th floor, Toronto, ON M5T 1V7
- GMTours Travel agency 226 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Z6
- Interep Travel Representatives Travel agency 264 Seaton St, Toronto, ON M5A 2T4
Submit a review for Transat Travel
- Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.
- Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business.
- Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way.
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto photos
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto location
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto address
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto phone +1 416-366-1961
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto M5C 3C8
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto 56 Church Street
- Transat Travel travel agency Toronto Ontario
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto photos
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto location
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto address
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto phone +1 416-366-1961
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto M5C 3C8
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto 56 Church Street
- Transat Travel point of interest Toronto Ontario
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto photos
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto location
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto address
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto phone +1 416-366-1961
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto M5C 3C8
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto 56 Church Street
- Transat Travel establishment Toronto Ontario
© 2024 Canada247.info All Rights reserved.
At Canada 247 our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses.
The content displayed in the Canada247.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Canada247.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team.
Canada247 is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site.
Canada247 is not responsible for content on external web sites. Taxes, fees not included for deals content...
- [ January 27, 2024 ] Tommy the cat is looking for a new lovely home in the Toronto area Lifestyle
- [ January 26, 2024 ] RHAPSODY: Symphonic Fusion Resto-Lounge Experience Food & Drink
- [ January 26, 2024 ] Five Minutes With: Toronto Indie Alternative Rock Artist Jeen Music
- [ January 25, 2024 ] Tragedy Plus Time: Toronto Comedian Kris Siddiqi Comedy
- [ January 24, 2024 ] Hip Hop Icon Slick Rick to Make Long-Awaited Toronto Debut Hip Hop
Air Transat Now Offers Direct Flights From Toronto to Lima, Peru
It’s decided: the alpaca may just be our new favourite animal. We got up close and personal with the furry creatures last week at Haute Goat in Port Hope, Ontario. The activity-packed farm sits just an hour from Toronto and is open year-round.
In an event hosted by Air Transat, Haute Goat opened its doors to a group of media to acquaint them with the beloved animals (who we got to take on a walk through the sprawling property) and offer a taste of exceptional Peruvian cuisine from Toronto restaurant, Nuna.
The occasion was a cause for celebration: Air Transat just announced a new destination – one that’s on countless bucket lists. Direct flights will now be offered year-round from Toronto (and Montreal) to Lima, Peru. The Toronto–Lima flights will be operated twice weekly, on Wednesdays and Saturdays, beginning December 20, 2023.
Flyers will travel in style, in a top-of-the-line aircraft. The Toronto-Lima flights will be operated with new generation Airbus A321LR aircraft, featuring spacious cabins, state-of-the-art in-seat entertainment systems, and the lowest fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions (CO 2 and NO x ) in their class.
The long-haul flight will feature inflight services similar to those included on its flights to Europe, which include (among other services) a hot meal and snack. Those in economy class who opt for the Options Plus (like we did earlier this year on an Air Transat flight to Croatia ) receive added perks like an additional piece of luggage included, seat selection, priority services at the airport, and on-board add-ons like a comfort kit, blanket, ear buds, and one alcoholic beverage.
The flight to Lima from Toronto takes about eight hours (so, the upgrades are well worth it).
That’s not all: Transat – Air Transat’s sister company tour operator – will also offer all-inclusive packages at selected hotel partners in Lima, as well as à la carte hotels in Aguas Calientes, Cusco, Urubamba and Puno. In addition, the company will soon offer a variety of excursions in different regions of Peru.
So, where do the alpacas come into play? Peru has the world’s highest population of alpacas, with over half of the world’s animals. The stunning animal is one of the main sources of income for high Andean families in Peru.
The allure of Lima, Peru (in addition to the alpacas found in the surrounding regions, obviously) involves stunning historical monuments, photo-worthy colonial architecture, and picture-perfect beaches. The city has also become a notable destination for the foodie set; its increasingly known for its world-famous restaurant scene and its status as South America’s unofficial culinary capital.
- air transat
Featured Local Savings
The Ultimate Vegas Experience: Unforgettable Activities for Every Traveller
Welcome to the entertainment capital of the world: Las Vegas! From world-class shows and exquisite dining to vibrant nightlife and […]
Motoring Down to Motown: Why Detroit is an Underrated Road Trip Hotspot for Torontonians
You have a weekend, three-and-a-half hours worth of gas in the tank, and a killer playlist all queued up. Do […]
Travel Basecamp Travel Web Series Gives Great Travel Ideas
Looking to escape the cold? Check out the travel-inspiring series from our new friends at Travel Basecamp. Their docu-web series […]
Copyright © 2023 | Toronto Guardian
- Travel Agencies
- Newsletter Sign Up
Welcome to a world of exceptional destinations for you to discover
- Leaving From
- Departing On
- Flexibility Exact Date +/- 1 day +/- 2 days +/- 3 days
- Duration 3 or 4 Nights 5 to 10 Nights 11 to 16 Nights 17 to 20 Nights 21 or More Nights 3 nights 4 nights 5 nights 6 nights 7 nights 8 nights 9 nights 10 nights 11 nights 12 nights 13 nights 14 nights 15 nights 16 nights 17 nights 18 nights 19 nights 20 nights 21 nights 22 nights 23 nights 24 nights 25 nights 26 nights 27 nights 28 nights
- Star Rating 1 2 3 4 5
- Price Range
- Rooms 1 2 3 4 5
- Adults 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Children 0 1 2 3 4
- 0 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
- All Inclusive Only Adults Only Beach Casino Family Friendly Golf Kitchenette Miniclub Oceanview Spa Wedding
If you require assistance please contact your Transat Travel Travel Professional
We’ve travelled the globe to bring you the world
Travel soothes the soul and lets your spirits soar. There’s nothing quite like taking in the sights, sounds, cultures and traditions of different people and places around the world.
From the sun-dappled white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Mexico and the Caribbean. To the medieval castles, majestic landscapes, and rich history of Europe and beyond.
Trust our expert to deliver the travel experience of a lifetime.
Our specialists have first-hand knowledge of some of the many destinations we offer. And they’re passionate about sharing their expertise to help you find your next great getaway.
South & Caribbean
We have an extensive selection of fabulous destinations in Mexico, The Caribbean, and more. Choose from all-inclusive or a la carte, for a family getaway, romantic retreat – whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it right here!
Discover a unique and remarkable island!
An island of idyllic beaches.
Mexico is an ever-fascinating country.
A magical island paradise of white-sand beaches and turquoise waters.
A caribbean vacation paradise of white sandy beaches
Famous for the Panama Canal, linking the Atlantic and Pacific and radically transforming shipping.
Steeped in history and old-world charm, Europe offers travellers a dazzling array of sights and experiences. From grand cathedrals, and museums to vineyards, river cruises and more – let Transat Travel show you the best of Europe today!
Capital visits in Spain!
An enviable lifestyle!
A trip to France always means great food especially in Burgundy and Provence
Italy, the name evokes so much for travelers, novice and seasoned alike.
Where Modern and Medieval meet on the Adriatic
Package Vacation Deals
Please fill in the information below
- Number of Adults 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Number of Children (2-11) 0 1 2 3 4
- Child Age (at time of travel) 2 years old 3 years old 4 years old 5 years old 6 years old 7 years old 8 years old 9 years old 10 years old 11 years old
- Number of Infants (Under 2, no seat) 0 1 2 3 4
If you require assistance please contact your Transat Travel professional
Planning your next vacation? Get our best offers straight to your inbox!
You can soon fly directly from Toronto to the culinary capital of South America
Lima, Peru is about to get a whole lot easier for Torontonians to access, with a new direct flight launching later this year.
Air Transat announced today that it is expanding its flight portfolio to include direct routes between both Toronto and Montreal to Peru's capital city for the upcoming winter season.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ✈️🇵🇪 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗮! Air Transat will be offering new & exclusive direct flights from Montreal & Toronto to Lima, #Peru ! This new #ExperienceTransat will delight gastronomy, history & natural sites enthusiasts. https://t.co/eiyUljfYTd pic.twitter.com/4LS07HMZ0r — Air Transat (@airtransat) August 11, 2023
Renowned for its vibrant culinary scene, Lima is widely regarded as the unofficial gastronomical capital of South America, boasting world-class restaurants and authentic local hidden gems.
The capital is also full of historical and natural wonders to explore, with breathtaking rolling hills and pristine white sand beaches along the Pacific Ocean.
Better yet, Lima will be heading into its summer season when direct flights begin, making it an ideal escape from the Canadian winter.
The flight schedule for Air Transat's Toronto-Lima route is set for twice-weekly flights out of Pearson International every Wednesday and Saturday, starting from December 20, 2023 until April 24, 2024.
You can already book your flights directly on Air Transat's website .
Join the conversation Load comments
Latest in Travel
Windy Lake Provincial Park is where to go for a full winter experience in Ontario
The hottest weekend retreat north of Toronto involves a cold plunge in a frozen lake
Passenger tried to open plane door in middle of Toronto-bound Air Canada flight
Airline known for parts of its plane falling off mid-flight adds direct Toronto route
Shocking video shows plane violently shake from tail strike on aborted Toronto landing
Boutique hotel in Ontario expanding with 12 new rooms by award-winning architects
You can hike through a forest to a frozen lake in Ontario this winter
Toronto is about to get cheap $79 flights to Western Canada
- Toronto Tourism
- Toronto Hotels
- Toronto Bed and Breakfast
- Toronto Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Toronto
- Toronto Restaurants
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Toronto Travel Forum
- Toronto Photos
- Toronto Map
- All Toronto Hotels
- Toronto Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Toronto
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
Air Transat - reviews - Toronto Forum
Air Transat - reviews
- United States Forums
- Europe Forums
- Canada Forums
- Asia Forums
- Central America Forums
- Africa Forums
- Caribbean Forums
- Mexico Forums
- South Pacific Forums
- South America Forums
- Middle East Forums
- Honeymoons and Romance
- Business Travel
- Train Travel
- Traveling With Disabilities
- Tripadvisor Support
- Solo Travel
- Bargain Travel
- Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
- Ontario forums
- Toronto forum
If you're travelling in Spring or Autumn, I'd suggest looking at Icelandair. They are often cheaper and more comfortable than AT.
" We were 5 minutes past the boarding time "
Next time hopefully you'll learn from your own mistake and I'm sure you'll get there in good time.
They left us stranded in the Rome Airport. We were 5 minutes past the boarding time but the Captain chose not to let us through.
You were stranded because you arrived late, no body else's fault but your own.
As said above live and learn.
I have been with AT many times , never been delayed and the service was always excellent. Downfalls no seat bk tv's, horrible food and very over priced , on my last trip i booked air canada for 80 uk pounds more which is worth it because drinks and snacks are included . However air canada are no better .
This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.
Did they let you to fly with them back? Because something simmilar happen to us and they canceled the whole ticked (the way back was canceled too because we didn't board the first time).
- Solo Adventuresome Traveler - Where to Stay? 8:23 pm
- Nexus Office at Toronto Pearson 4:58 pm
- Toronto winter skiing and outdoor activities today
- Canada to US travel with US layover yesterday
- Park n Fly yesterday
- Hotels near Paradise Banquet Halls Richmond Hill yesterday
- First visit hotel/activity advice needed Jan 25, 2024
- Marlies tickets Jan 24, 2024
- Where to stay summer 2024 Jan 23, 2024
- Walking to Roger’s Centre Jan 23, 2024
- Rooftop bars in Toronto Jan 22, 2024
- Pearson layover suggestions for budget traveller Jan 21, 2024
- Toronto with a child - summer 2024 Jan 20, 2024
- Iconic bar Jan 20, 2024
- How long is the drive from Toronto to NYC? 12 replies
- Best Way to get from Toronto to Detroit 12 replies
- smoking rooms 4 replies
- Drive from Toronto to Montreal 9 replies
- Toronto to Buffalo airport 6 replies
- Family ROADTRIP to Florida 10 replies
- Getting to New York. 16 replies
- bus tour toronto to new york 13 replies
- Parking in downtown 20 replies
- Ways to get from Toronto to Boston? 4 replies
Toronto Hotels and Places to Stay
- ***** Entering Canada / Crossing the Border *****
- What documentation do I require to enter Canada ? Do I need a passport ?
- New entry rules for Canadians with dual citizenship.
- Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Unlicensed Taxis a Problem at Pearson Int'l Airport
- Layover at Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport (YYZ) - What to do.
- Transiting Through Pearson Int'l Airport (YYZ)
- ***** ACCOMMODATIONS *****
- What's a good discount hotel in Toronto?
- Campgrounds in Toronto
- Stricter Short Term Rentals regulations in Toronto (Nov 2019)
- ***** THINGS TO SEE AND DO *****
- What to do in Toronto?
- The 501 Streetcar
- Toronto Railway Museum
- Air Canada Centre / Scotiabank Arena
- Casa Loma – Toronto’s Majestic "Castle"
- Canada's Wonderland by public transit ?
- How to get tickets to sports games?
- When is the Toronto International Film Festival?
- The Toronto Zoo from downtown ?
- Provincial Parks in northern Ontario by public transit
- ***** ABOUT NIAGARA FALLS *****
- How to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? (80 miles / 130 km away)
- Are there any unsafe neighbourhoods I should avoid?
- Is there an online map of Toronto available somewhere ?
- ***** FOOD & DRINK *****
- What Are Toronto's "Best" Restaurants ?
- Where to eat in Toronto?
- Where is a good place to have dinner, that won't break the bank?
- Where Can I Find Gluten-free Restaurants in Toronto ?
- Scams, Rip-offs, and Cautions
- ***** MISCELLANEOUS *****
- Tourism Toronto
- Canada's Cross Country Train - "The Canadian"
- Where Can I Store My Baggage ?
- ***** TRIP REPORTS *****
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2018
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2017
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2016
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2015 Part II
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2015 Part I
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2014 Part II
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2014 Part I
- Toronto Trip Reports - 2013