2GO Travel Cebu to Manila Ferry Schedule, Fare Rates 2022
- Ferry Trip Schedules
Go home this summer and check out 2GO Travel Cebu to Manila ferry schedule and fare rates along with their travel guidelines for a more seamless and memorable ferry trip experience.
Table of Contents
Cebu to Manila Ferry Schedule
The following trip schedules of 2GO Travel Cebu to Manila ferry route are subject to change , any further information will be posted here .
Accommodation and Fare Rates
Rates for 2Go Cebu to Manila ticket varies depending on the chosen accommodation. Check the full accommodation list and rates below:
2GO Cebu to Manila Vessel
2GO Travel's Masagana vessel plies the Cebu to Manila route.
Where to Book Ferry Tickets
With the ongoing challenge of COVID-19, it is best that you make reservations and/or check 2GO Travel Cebu to Manila ferry trip schedule online or through a booking app. You may book at Barkota.com for a more seamless ferry booking experience. Here’s a quick guide when booking through Barkota:
- Visit booking.barkota.com or install the app HERE .
- Select a shipping line (2Go)
- Choose your itinerary (origin -> destination) and preferred date.
- Add passenger/s details (Name, Age, Email, Birthday).
- Confirm and Pay! You can pay via Paypal (Credit Card), ML Epay, Online Banking (almost all banks), 7-Eleven, Over-the-Counter, and Dragonpay
Travel Guidelines for 2GO Travel Cebu to Manila Trip
Passengers’ safety is of utmost importance, thus shipping lines along with the government’s directives, have set travel guidelines for a more seamless ferry trip. Click here to check the detailed list of travel guidelines per shipping line offering the said route or visit 2GO's Facebook Page for further updates on travel requirements.
While the government and some other LGUs have eased travel restrictions for passengers, it is still best to observe safety health protocols to avoid the possible threats of the current virus. Wear your facemask, maintain physical distancing, and always hand sanitize.
or continue with
Enter the e-mail address associated with the account. We'll e-mail a link to reset your password.
- Popular Routes
Formerly known as Negros Navigation, 2Go Travel is one of the core subsidiaries of Philippine-based 2GO Group Inc. which was established way back in 1949. The operator specializes in passenger ships and fast ferries operations. It was formed by a merge of the biggest shipping lines in the country: SuperFerry, Cebu Ferries, and SuperCat which became known as SuperFerry and subsequently acquired by Negros Navigation. The company has one of the most modern and expansive fleets of inter-island vessels in the Philippines including roll on/roll off passenger vessels that can accommodate up to 1800 passengers as well as fastcrafts. 2Go Travel currently has 106 outlets all over the country located in malls, travel agencies, and various ports.
Routes served by 2GO
Manila is the most popular point of origin for 2Go ferries that head to various destinations across the country. In Manila, 2Go ferries depart from North Harbor Pier 4, which can be accessed by a jeep.
2Go sails for Cebu 4 times weekly on FRIDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY, and WEDNESDAY . It is a 23-hour journey.
Manila–Cagayan de Oro
2Go’s 44-48-hour, 1400 km sea journey to Cagayan de Oro is similarly popular with three weekly departures on THURSDAY, SUNDAY, and WEDNESDAY .
There is one departure a week to Zamboanga every SUNDAY . Travel duration could be as much as 42 hours.
2Go ferry leaves for Bacolod every THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, TUESDAY taking about 27 hours.
Twice weekly, on TUESDAY and FRIDAY , there is ferry service to Puerto Princesa . This voyage can last about 30 hours.
Aside from Manila, EVERY DAY EXCEPT MONDAY 2Go Travel also operates vessels from the Batangas Port to Caticlan for those who are bound for
- Boracay , 10h30m
- Romblon , 7 hours
- Odiongan , 7 hours
- Roxas City , 15 hours.
Note that Batangas to Caticlan is an extremely popular route, so advanced online booking is highly advisable – especially if you are travelling during the summer months.
2Go Travel Ships
Currently 2Go’s fleet that operates routes from Manila, consists of the following vessels:
- 2go St Francis Xavier – to Butuan City, Cebu, Iligan City, and Ozamis City
- St Pope John Paul II – to Cebu and Cagayan de Oro
- St Leo the Great – to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo City, Puerto Princesa and Coron
- St Therese of Child Jesus – to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, and Iloilo City
- St Michael the Archangel – to Bacolod, Dumaguete, Dipolog City, Iloilo City, Zamboanga
Batangas-Caticlan route is serviced by three vessels:
- St Anthony de Padua
- St Ignatius of Loyola
- St Augustine of Hippo
2Go Travel Schedule
If you need to check the departure dates of a specific vessel, then a complete 2Go ferry schedule can be found on the company’s official website. Otherwise, please refer to the timetable provided in the ‘Routes Served by 2Go’ section above.
2Go Travel Fare and Tickets
2Go cruise ships feature different cabins and accommodation options, from super-cheap Mega Value Class to luxurious Staterooms or Suitrooms for 2, hence regardless of your budget you are sure to find the type of ticket that suits your pocket and meets your requirements. Note that in summer it is better to opt for an air-conditioned type of accommodation as it can get oppressively hot even in the open sea. The most popular 2Go Travel ticket options are Tourist Class and Cabin for 4 which offer the best value for your money. Sample 2Go Travel ticket prices are as follows:
- Mega Value – USD32
- Super Value – USD36
- Cabin for 4 – USD47
- Tourist Class – USD41
- Cabin for 4 – USD62
- Super Value – USD26
- Tourist Class – USD35
- Cabin for 4 – USD41
2Go ticket booking can be made in person in any of the company’s outlets or online via the official website or via OTA like us. Booking process is easy with instant confirmation.
When booking online, an e-ticket is issued, which should be then shown at boarding together with your valid ID. IMPORTANT! If you do not print out your e-tickets you will be asked to pay for your real ticket at the port.
2Go Promo Tickets
To grab the best deals with 2Go, shop during seasonal sales periods. 2Go Travel promo tickets are a great way to save big on your sea journey. The best strategy to take advantage of this is to subscribe to the company’s pages in social media. There are both promos for immediate travel and advanced booking.
- 2Go has really placed a premium on the safety and comfort of their passengers. Security checks of luggage are always conducted. There is a sufficient number of life jackets on board, lifeboats, an in-house medical unit, a rescue boat and even a few police representatives.
- The amenities and facilities are not to be frowned upon, either. There is always a good front office, a 24/7 cafe, a full bar, live entertainment, salons, and spas.
- There are charging stations on board for passengers of all classes.
- 2Go ships including common areas and toilets are generally cleaner compared to other ferries around the archipelago.
- Overnight trips are a great way to save some bucks on accommodation and entertainment.
- 2Go can arrange onward transportation for passengers through their partner companies to make your travel even more convenient.
- Trips can be delayed or cancelled due to weather conditions, especially during the typhoon season. Be ready and be flexible. This is not the fault of the company, though. Yet in case of a delay no complimentary food and drinks are offered.
- The refund process if you require one can take as long as 2 months if you cancel your tickets paid for by a bank card for any reason.
- Air-conditioning is often freezing cold but overall the price and experience are hard to beat.
2GO Popular Routes
2go stations, 2go company reviews.
PHBus Travel Philippines
Cebu to Manila Ferry Guide & Schedule 2023
Manila and Cebu are two of the Philippines’ most developed cities. It’s common to travel back and forth between these two cities for work, studies, family, or even for mini vacations! Airfare is certainly more expensive than ferry fare, so it’s bound to make a larger dent in your savings.
If you have more time to spare rather than cash, you might want to consider taking a direct ferry instead. Traveling by ship can be a more laid-back and budget-friendly option. Keep reading for more details about the Cebu to Manila ferry route and vice versa.
Table of Contents
- 1 Cebu to Manila Ferry 2GO Travel Schedule
- 2 Manila to Cebu Ferry 2GO Travel Schedule
- 3.1 Super Value Class
- 3.2 Mega Value Class
- 3.3 Tourist Class
- 3.4 Cabin for 6
- 3.5 Cabin for 4
- 4 Related Destinations
Cebu to Manila Ferry 2GO Travel Schedule
To ride the Cebu to Manila 2GO Ferry, go to Cebu City’s Pier 1. After 22 hours of sea travel, you’ll arrive at Manila’s Pier 4. There might be some discrepancies now and then regarding the schedule. It would be wise to check the exact departure schedule every month.
Cebu Pier 1 to Manila Pier 4 Tuesday 11:00 AM Friday 11:00 PM Saturday 5:30 AM
Manila to Cebu Ferry 2GO Travel Schedule
Boats leave from Manila’s Pier 4 and arrive at Cebu’s International Port. Travel time for the 2GO Superferry Manila to Cebu is 22 hours. Schedules may change without prior notice.
Manila Pier 4 to Cebu International Port Wednesday 7:00 PM Thursday 5:30 PM Sunday 7:00 AM
2GO Ferry Ticket Prices
Outlined below are the differences between each accommodation according to ticket type. To avail of 2GO ferry tickets, you may book online to save time and effort. Always reserve your slot in advance to avoid any inconvenience.
Super Value Class
Cebu to Manila Fare: 1,599 PHP
Manila to Cebu Fare: 1,428 PHP
The cheapest out of all the ticket options is the super value class. A bunk bed will be assigned to you on the outer decks of the ferry. Purchase this ticket here , if the bare minimum is just what you need.
Mega Value Class
Cebu to Manila Fare: 1,664 PHP
Manila to Cebu Fare: 1,304 PHP
The mega-value class tickets are only slightly more expensive than the super-value class. The price difference is almost negligible, especially when you consider that your bunk will now be in an air-conditioned area. This ticket type gives you more value than the former.
Cebu to Manila Fare: 1,845 PHP
Manila to Cebu Fare: 1,845 PHP
Tourist class ticket prices for both routes are priced at the same rate. Beds are now in a smaller enclosed area, but still in a shared space. Buy this ticket here .
Cabin for 6
Cebu to Manila Fare: 2,192 PHP
Manila to Cebu Fare: 2,192 PHP
For the Cabin of 6, bunk beds come with a light divider. The room is also equipped with a desk and a television. All these features are added for more privacy and comfort. Please note that the ticket price is only good for one person.
Cabin for 4
Cebu to Manila Fare: 2,499 PHP
Manila to Cebu Fare: 2,499 PHP
The maximum occupancy for this cabin is four people. The room is more spacious with fewer people in it. A blanket is even provided for assigned passengers in this cabin. Like the six-person cabin, buying a single ticket will only accommodate one person.
Remember: it is always better to book ahead than to buy last minute! You may search for Cebu to Manila (or Manila to Cebu) ferry tickets below.
*Last updated: January 24, 2024
MANILA TO CEBU via 2GO Travel • What to Expect, How to Board Ferry
These days, if anyone brings up traveling from Manila to Cebu, our minds take us to the skies. I know this because when I mentioned to my family and friends that I was Cebu-bound, they assumed without question that I would be checking in at an airport. But they were wrong. Because this time around, I’m taking my love for travel to the seas!
Cebu is one of the most popular destinations in the country. While many would instinctively search for flights a prospect of a Cebu trip, there are still a lot out there who prefer traveling by sea. Yes, the travel time is much longer but it comes with several perks, too. First, year-round fares are often cheaper. Second, baggage allowance is waaaay larger. Third, if you book a modern ship, it usually comes with amenities to help you burn those hours.
I recently got to experience traveling from Manila to Cebu on board MV 2GO Maligaya , one of 2GO Travel’s newest fleet members. In this article, we’ll share with you how to sail to Cebu with 2GO Travel!
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS GUIDE?
MANILA-CEBU-MANILA Sailing Schedule
2GO Travel has two vessels that plies the Manila-Cebu route: the St. Therese of Child Jesus and the newer, more modern MV 2GO Maligaya . Both sail to Cebu twice a week. Here’s their complete schedule as of this writing.
Below is 2GO Travel’s Manila-Cebu schedule as of July 2022.
That said, note that timings can change fast so please contact 2GO Travel directly or do a faux booking on their website for the latest timetable.
MV 2GO MALIGAYA (New Vessel)
Manila to cebu schedule.
- Wednesday Departure Departure (Manila): Wednesday, 6:00 PM Arrival (Cebu): Thursday, 4:00 PM Travel time: 22 hours
- Sunday Departure Departure (Manila): Sunday, 6:00 AM Arrival (Cebu): Monday, 4:00 AM Travel time: 22 hours
CEBU TO MANILA Schedule
- Tuesday Departure Departure (Cebu): Tuesday, 10:00 AM Arrival (Manila): Wednesday, 8:00 AM Travel time: 22 hours
- Friday Departure Departure (Cebu): Friday, 10:00PM Arrival (Manila): Saturday, 8:00PM Travel time: 22 hours
MV ST. THERESE OF THE CHILD JESUS
- Monday Departure Departure (Manila): Monday, 9:30 AM Arrival (Cebu): Tuesday, 12:00 PM Travel time: 26.5 hours
- Thursday Departure (via Batangas) Departure (Manila): Thursday, 6:00 PM / 6:30 PM Arrival (Cebu): Saturday, 01:00 AM Travel time: 31 hours
- Tuesday Departure (via Butuan) Departure (Manila): Tuesday, 3:00 PM Arrival (Cebu): Thursday, 10:00 AM Travel time: 43 hours
- Saturday Departure (via Ozamis) Departure (Manila): Saturday, 4:30 AM Arrival (Cebu): Monday, 01:30 AM Travel time: 45 hours
How much is a 2GO ticket?
The ticket prices vary depending on the type of accommodation you prefer to book. 2GO also has a dynamic ticket pricing so prices change based on many factors including how close your booking date is to your intended travel date.
We did a quick check when booking 1 month ahead and here’s what we found for Manila-Cebu route:
- MV 2GO MALIGAYA Value Class / Tourist Class: P1467 (all in)
- MV ST. THERESE OF THE CHILD JESUS Value Class: P1467 (all in) Tourist Cabin: P1667 (all in)
All accommodation types are priced per bed except the Stateroom , which is booked as a room and comes with 2 tickets.
Unlike other 2GO vessels, all accommodations on MV 2GO Maligaya are air-conditioned. All 2GO Maligaya tickets are also inclusive of all meals on board depending on the schedule of your trip.
We’ll be creating a separate post breaking down the different accommodation classes and types onboard!
Where to Book Tickets
You can book via 2GO outlets and via the 2GO website.
- 2GO Outlets . To find the nearest 2GO outlet in your location, you can check here .
- 2GO Website . You can book a ticket at travel.2go.com.ph .
You may also contact 2GO at (+63 2) 8528-7000 for more information.
How to Get to 2GO Pier in Manila
The passenger terminal for MV 2GO Maligaya is at Pier 4 of Manila North Harbor .
- By Taxi or Grab . The most convenient option is to ride a cab or book a Grab. Just pin North Harbor Pier 4 Zaragoza Gate as your destination.
- By Public Transportation. Make your way to LRT Carriedo Station. From here, walk towards Evangelista Street and ride a jeepney bound for North Harbor. Get off near Jollibee North Harbor. Then, walk to Zaragoza Gate (or hail a tricycle).
How to Check in and Board 2GO
Upon arrival at the port, you need to follow these steps strictly in order to board your vessel:
- Arrive at the passenger terminal early. If you have cargo or checked baggage, you need to check in at least four (4) hours in order to clear security inspection in time.
- Present your ticket upon arrival at the passenger terminal. You may not be allowed to enter the terminal without proof of booking.
- Pay the terminal fee. Find the terminal fee counter to settle this.
- Have your temperature checked. Before entering the departure area, your temperature will be checked.
- Present your ticket and valid ID. At the check-in counter, present your ticket and valid ID to the agent/staff. For the list of accepted IDs, see the FAQs section towards the end of this article.
- Wait for boarding at designated area. Passengers will be informed when it’s time for boarding.
- Board the ship. You will walk to the ship and climb up the stairs for boarding. Upon boarding the ship, present your ticket to the staff, who will ask you to wait at the lobby. When your name is called, you will be shown to your room.
- Check in to your room. You will get a key if you’re staying in tourist, business class, or stateroom accommodations.
- Disembark at Cebu Port. The ship will dock at Cebu Port. There will be an announcement when the ship is arriving at the port and when it’s time to disembark. When the right time comes, go down the same stairs you climbed up when you boarded the ship.
From the port, the best way to get to the city center, especially if you have luggage is to take a taxi or book a Grab ride. Grab car rates from the port to hotels in Cebu City or Mandaue City fall between P150 and 250.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the health and safety protocols on board.
Upon boarding, you need to check your temperature with the thermal scanner by the entrance.
While on board, everyone is required to wear a face mask unless you’re eating. Staff kept reminding passengers who were not wearing their face masks properly while going around the vessel. You’ll find alcohol dispensers at the dining areas and other common spaces.
What are the requirements when sailing with 2GO Travel to Cebu?
The following are the requirements for fully-vaccinated travelers to Cebu City:
- Printed copy of the eTicket Itinerary Receipt.
- Valid ID (see list of accepted IDs in the next section)
- Vaccination card/certificate with QR code
For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travelers , the following are also required (as of May 2022):
- Negative RT-PCR test result from a DOH-accredited laboratory taken within 72 hours; OR
- Negative antigen/ saliva test result from a DOH-accredited laboratory taken within 48 hours; AND
- Approved S-Pass
In addition, the LGU of your final destination might need more documents from you. Note that Cebu City, Mandaue City, Lapu-Lapu City and the rest of Cebu Province have different sets of requirements, depending on your purpose and vaccination status.
You may check 2GO Travel’s Advisory page for the latest announcements. But it’s best to contact the LGU directly.
What types of ID are accepted by 2GO Travel?
- Philippine Passport
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Firearms License
- Student’s ID
- BIR Taxpayer’s ID
- PhilHealth Card
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
How much baggage can I bring onboard?
Each passenger paying the full fare is allowed to have hand baggage weighing up to 50 kg. (Yep, 50 kilos.)
As for the size, it should not be over 20 inches tall and 30 inches wide per piece. The hand baggage should fit the designated accommodation area and should not obstruct other passengers.
Are there showers on board on MV 2GO Maligaya?
Yes. Shower rooms with multiple shower cubicles are available at each accommodation area.
On MV 2GO Maligaya’s Deck 5, the shower area and toilet area are shared by passengers in the Mega Value Class, Tourist Premium, and Business Class Premium.
Shower rooms and toilets are also available on Deck 6, near the Business Class for 2 and Business Class for 4 rooms. Staterooms has their own bathroom with a bathtub inside the room.
Will they provide towels and blankets?
Towels, linens, and blankets are provided for business class and stateroom passengers . For Mega Value Class and Tourist Premium, these are not included, but they are available for rent on board.
You are also free to bring and use your own.
Is there available food on board?
Yes. Each ticket is inclusive of meals on board. The meals to be served depend on the schedule of your trip. Our scheduled departure was at 6:00PM and the meals included was dinner and breakfast and lunch the next day.
According to 2GO, in instances of delays, passengers don’t have to worry about food because meals will be served for as long as they are on board.
On MV 2GO Maligaya, meals are served in Island Fiesta for Mega Value and Tourist passengers, while Business Class and Stateroom passengers can have their meals in Horizon Cafe .
Passengers may also have their meals inside the room. During meal time, staff knocks on doors to deliver meals and passengers may consume it there instead of having to go to Island Fiesta or Horizon Cafe.
Is there a store on board where we can buy snacks?
Yes, on both vessels.
On MV 2GO Maligaya, a convenience store called Quikmart is open. Biscuits, chips, and cup noodles are available. You can also get juice, bottled water, beer, and other beverages here.
Other snacks like sandwiches, siomai, and siopao are also available at Island Fiesta. There are also hot and cold water stations where you can get free water refills and hot water for your instant noodles or coffee.
Are pets allowed on the vessel?
Yes, pets and other animals are allowed as long as (1) they are not endangered species, (2) they are properly caged, and (3) they have all the necessary paperwork.
Please get in touch with 2GO directly for the specific documents or permits needed.
What was it like to sail with 2GO? How was the experience?
OK, first of all, full disclosure, our trip was arranged for us by 2GO Travel itself, but I’ll still be as objective as I can.
Personally, I’ve never experienced traveling on a ship prior this ship. A few people I know have never tried or even considered traveling this way because they were afraid of the thought of being in the open sea and feeling huge waves while on board. I myself isn’t scared of waves and I don’t get sea sick easily. But if you’re one of those people, I don’t think you should worry much about it. I didn’t really feel the vessel move for the most part. It felt like I was in a hotel on land.
What I was concerned about was the long travel time and the possibility of being bored with nothing to do on the ship. The journey from Manila to Cebu took us almost 24 hours, but surprisingly and thankfully, I didn’t get bored at any point. Activities and amenities on board would keep you occupied for much of the journey and it could make you feel like it’s already a part of your vacation.
Header image furnished by 2GO Travel
First up: 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ • 7️⃣ • 3️⃣
More Tips on YouTube ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Is this post helpful to you?
- A No-Regrets Half-Day in Cebu City, Philippines
- Tabo-an Market: Where to Buy Danggit in Cebu City, Philippines
- Be Resorts Mactan: Where to Stay in Cebu (Splurge Option)
- Snapshot: Bantayan Blues – Cebu, Philippines
- MACTAN-CEBU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Terminal 2: Things You Need to Know
- List of DOH-BOQ-Accredited QUARANTINE HOTELS in Metro Manila & Near NAIA
- List of DOT-Accredited Hotels & Resorts in CEBU CITY & MACTAN ISLAND
- CEBU PROVINCE List of DOT-Accredited Hotels & Resorts
- Recent Posts
- Cebu Pacific Set to Restore 100% of Flights, Launches Another Seat Sale - 26 January 2023
- PUERTO PRINCESA TRAVEL GUIDE with Requirements, Sample Itinerary & Budget - 13 December 2022
- JAKARTA TRAVEL GUIDE with Sample Itinerary & Budget + Indonesia Requirements - 2 December 2022
Good day. I will be travelling alone for the first time with 2GO and this blog is so informative. I don’t have to ask further questions because this already answered all of my concerns. I appreciate this. Thank you so much sir.
Actually I just realized I already watched your vlog on YouTube before reading this article.
Thanks, Kai, for watching the video, reading this article, and taking the time to write this comment. We appreciate it! :)
We heard you!
Your comment is now queued for moderation! We’ll try to get back to you soonest. While waiting, follow us on these channels.
Subscribe on Youtube! Follow us on Instagram!
The Cebu To Manila Ferry: Complete Guide For 2024
Cebu to manila ferry timetable and prices.
Table of Contents
Looking to board the ferry from Cebu to Manila? I have everything you need to know in this guide!
When you want to mention big cities in the Philippines, one of them is Cebu city. So it’s an awesome place to visit before making your journey to Manila. Manila city is the capital of the Philippines and its highly urbanized and also the most densely populated city in the world, according to 2018 reports.
The city is located on the eastern shores of Manila with River Pasig flowing through the middle of the city, thus dividing it into north and south sections. The city serves as a favourite tourist destination across the world due to its hot tropical climate. Manila city is also known as a global city and its strength in arts, entertainment, finance, commerce, education, research and development, healthcare, tourism, and transport.
Get cheap tickets here !
Check out this Philippines travel itinerary !
Cebu to Manila Travel Schedule.
When you want to make your trip from Cebu to Manila, its better to make your travel plans well in advance. Switching between these two most urbanized city in the Philippines, be it for studies, family, work, or even mini-vacations, traveling to and fro while booking flight tickets can rack up your expenditures. If you have more time to spend, and also you want to minimize your expenses, taking a direct ferry is the best option as this option is more laid back and budget-friendly.
The main ferry company operating in this region is the 2Go ferry, it operates within Cebu port to Manila and back. If you are planning to ride Cebu to Manila 2Go ferry, you have to go to Cebu City Pier 1, and after 22 hours of sea travel, you will be landing at Manila pier 4. Normally, the variation might occur, but it is advisable to regularly check the departure timetable every month. The current departure timetable from Cebu pier 1 to Manila pier 4 is as follows:
- Tuesday from 11:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Thursday from 11:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Thursday from 12:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Friday from10:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Sunday from 2:00 PM to 12:00 PM
Manila Pier 4 to Cebu Pier 1 Ferry Travel Schedule.
From Manila to Cebu international port, there are five departures a day in a week. This makes it more flexible for Cebu bound passengers to select their preferred travel date. Although the travel time is equal to that of Cebu to Manila (22 hours), it is wise to note that these timetables are subject to change without notice. The current departure timetable from Manila Pier 4 to Cebu international port Pier 1 is as follow:
- Monday from 8:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Wednesday from 8:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Sunday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 AM
Super ferry Cebu to manila
Super Ferry is the only direct way to Cebu and Manila from Cagayan de Oro City at present in terms of transportation. The boat leaves once in a day and takes five hours one-way. Due to this reason; there are several more interesting things you can discover about CDO as a tourist destination, beyond the gold sand beaches on Tambalan Island.
Get cheap 12Go Asia tickets here !
Cebu to Manila/Manila to Cebu ferry prices
There is a very big difference in each accommodation. This usually depends on the ticket type 2Go ferry tickets are booked online to save time and effort. It is advised you reserve your slot earlier to avoid any inconveniences from arising. The classes are:
Super Value Class
Cebu to Manila Ferry price: 1,599 PHP/ Manila to Cebu Ferry Price 1,428 PHP.
Super value class offers the cheapest ticket option. There will be a bunk of bed assigned to you on the outer surfaces of the ferry.
Mega Value Class
Cebu to Manila Ferry Price 1,785 PHP/ Manila to Cebu Ferry Price 1,496 PHP.
Comparing to a super value class, this class is slightly expensive. Though the difference in value is negligible, there is little difference as your bunk will now be in an air-conditioned section hence giving you the value than the former class.
Cebu to Manila Ferry Price/ Manila to Cebu Ferry Price 1,845 PHP.
From these ticket prices, you will realize that for both routes, tickets have the same rates. In this section, beds are shared but still enclosed in a smaller area.
Cebu to Manila Ferry Price/ Manila to Cebu Ferry Price 2,192 PHP.
You will have to realize that in these tickets, there is also an increase in terms of expense. This class is more comfortable compared to the other tickets. It is in this cabin where beds will come with a light divider and is also equipped with a television and a desk. There are more privacy and comfort in this cabin hence making this cabin suitable for only one person.
Cebu to Manila Ferry Price/ Manila to Cebu Ferry Price 2,499 PHP.
Here comes the best cabin. The cabin consists of a more spacious room with fewer people boarded. The maximum capacity of this cabin is four people. At this cabin, you will get a blanket assigned for you, like in-cabin six, this cabin is also suitable for a single ticket as only one person will be accommodated.
Check: Ferry Availability
Advantages of boarding Cebu to Manila ferry
Room to breathe.
The ferry will offer you a chance to stroll the window and enjoy the sea views. Ferry also allows you to walk around and stretch your legs. You can also wander in the shop to get fresh air and enjoy any wildlife swimming by.
Time to yourself.
It is very important to have your own space and privacy while travelling. This ferries will give you a quiet place for you to retire and get some rest.
Cebu to Manila flight
The quickest way to Manila from Cebu is by catching a flight. You will be able to hop on a plane at the Cebu Airport and fly directly into the Manila airport.
You can get a flight for about the cost of $30. You may even be able to get it for $25 depending on the season of the year.
Check: Flight Availability
Summary of travel tips
Here’s a summary of tips for your journey:
- Book your ferry ticket in advance to avoid any last-minute stress . You can book online or at the ferry terminal.
- Arrive at the ferry terminal early to ensure a smooth boarding process . Aim to arrive at least an hour before departure time.
- Pack light so you can easily carry your belongings on and off the ferry . Consider bringing a small backpack or carry-on bag.
- Wear comfortable clothes so you can relax during the journey . The ferry can get chilly, so consider bringing a light jacket or sweater.
- Bring some snacks and drinks to keep yourself fueled during the journey . You can also purchase food and drinks on board, but it’s always good to have some options.
- Consider bringing entertainment to pass the time . You can bring a book, download some movies or TV shows to watch, or even bring a deck of cards to play with fellow passengers.
- If you’re prone to seasickness, consider bringing some medication to alleviate any discomfort . You can also purchase motion sickness medication at the ferry terminal or on board.
- Take advantage of the amenities on board to enhance your experience . Some ferries have lounges, cafes, and even sleeping cabins.
- Enjoy the journey and take in the beautiful scenery along the way. The ferry ride from Cebu to Manila is a great opportunity to see more of the Philippines.
Where To Stay in Manilla?
There are many places to stay in Manilla. If you are simple, you can rent a room at one of the local hotels. If you are rich, there are plenty of high-rise hotels with all the amenities. There are also some good mid-range hotels, which are often used by businessmen who have to go there on short notice.
Getting the Cebu to Manila ferry is easy and cheap!
Check out this other useful Philippines travel guides;
- Cebu to Palawan ferry
- Cebu to Bohol ferry
- Coron to Puerta Princesa ferry
- Puerta Princesa to Coron ferry
2 thoughts on “The Cebu To Manila Ferry: Complete Guide For 2024”
What a comprehensive guide! Thank you.
Xoxo, Tiffany Phlanx’s Marketing Specialist
It’s very helpfull.and I hope those prices are still goingon until this time.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
I accept that my given data and my IP address is sent to a server in the USA only for the purpose of spam prevention through the Akismet program. More information on Akismet and GDPR .
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Get Cheap Tickets
Check out our latest deals for your next sailcation!
- Manila to v.v
- Batangas to
- *Fares inclusive of 50kg baggage allowance & accommodations
- *Exclusive of meals, auxiliary charges, service fee
- ** Check out these links for more information:
- Updated sailing schedule: https://bit.ly/2GOTravelVesselScheduleSept2023
- Travel with infants and minors: https://bit.ly/2GOTravelwithMinors
- Travel with pets: https://bit.ly/2GOPetTravel
- Travel with vehicles: https://bit.ly/2GOSailandRide
- Baggage Allowance Advisory: https://bit.ly/2GOTravelBaggageAllowance
- *One-way base fare, inclusive of 50KG baggage allowance and accommodations, exclusive of meals, auxiliary charges, and service fees
- Visit https://travel.2go.com.ph
- [email protected]
- FB Messenger
- Visit any 2GO Store and SM Business Center
- Download the 2GO app now to book your travels at bit.ly/2GOApp
- Call +632 852 87000
- Kayang-kaya na mag travel ng inyong mga alaga (all breeds of dogs and cats*) to all 2GO destinations onboard ALL our vessels! Kasama man kayo onboard or travelling with you.
- Kung hindi man kayo kasama, may pet handlers onboard who will look after them! You can be assured of the best and safest onboard pet care with the staff checking on them regularly during the trip plus easy turnover and pullout of your pets from the origin to the destination.
- At syempre, we make sure na walang hassle sa pet travel requirements dahil our helpful agents are here to assist you every step of the way. Iba ang alagang 2GO Pet Travel!
- *ALL breeds of dogs and cats are allowed on the vessel provided that they are properly caged (sturdy, clean, and escape-proof cages). Requirements din ang Health Certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian within the last 3 days prior to travel, proof of rabies vaccinations, and shipping permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry.
- Book the 2GO Pet Travel Service by calling our hotline 02- 8528 7400 now!
- Stay safe always. Travel responsibly.
Batid namin na ang pabago-bagong sitwasyon natin ngayong pandemya, including quarantine, travel restrictions and regulations, ay hindi madali sa kahet na sino. Kami sa 2GO ay nais makatulong maibsan ang inyong mga alalahanin pagdating sa inyong travel plans. Kaya naman you can rebook your travels for an unlimited number of times without rebooking fees. Magbago man ang iyong mga plano, no need to worry. We are always here to welcome you onboard when you are finally ready to travel.!
Terms and conditions:
- Rebooking fees are waived for travel bookings made from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2021.
- Rebook to new travel dates until Dec 31, 2021.
- The same accommodations apply to rebooked travels.
- Fare is subject to fare difference.
2GO MANILA to CEBU – Ferry Schedules & Fares
Despite the push and pull with Iloilo over the crown of “Queen City of the South,” it’s really no question why Cebu is a top pick for visitors to the Philippines. With sun-soaked coastlines, deep connections with our Hispanic past, and streets bursting with grub, you’ll find yourself enchanted by this province at the heart of the archipelago.
Among the more prosperous capital cities in the country, Cebu City serves as a jump-off point for a myriad of tourist attractions located across the province. For thrill-seekers, make your way to Kawasan Falls in Badian for some canyoneering in the multi-tiered falls. Meanwhile, for beach lovers, let the gorgeous white shores and clear waters of Malapascua and Bantayan Island court you.
WHAT'S IN THIS GUIDE?
Getting to Cebu from Manila
If you’re coming from Manila, advice will usually lead you to booking plane tickets bound for Cebu. However, if you want to experience a different way to travel or have more time, Cebu is also accessible from Manila by sea. 2Go Travel regularly sails from Manila to Cebu and vice versa. Compared to booking a flight, 2Go has cheaper year-round fares and comes with a baggage allowance of – here’s the kicker – 50kg.
If we’ve piqued your interest, you’ll want to check out this post on 2GO Manila to Cebu fares & schedules. We’re throwing in a few tips as well so read ’til the end!
2Go Travel uses two different vessels for the Manila to Cebu route: St. Therese of Child Jesus and MV 2GO Masagana , which is a bigger and more modern ship. The schedule indicated below is based on 2Go Travel’s April 2024 sailing schedule.
Note that these schedules may change, so it’s best to check the updated schedule for your intended travel date. You can visit 2Go’s website to see updates on their sailing schedule.
Manila to Cebu
- Monday Sailing Departure (Manila): Monday, 7:30 AM Arrival (Cebu): Tuesday, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday Sailing Departure (Manila): Wednesday, 7:00 PM Arrival (Cebu): Thursday, 5:00 PM
- Thursday Sailing Departure (Manila): Thursday, 11:30 PM Arrival (Cebu): Saturday, 12:00 AM
- Sunday Sailing Departure (Manila): Sunday, 7:00 AM Arrival (Cebu): Monday, 5:00 AM
Cebu to Manila
- Friday Sailing Departure (Cebu): Friday, 10:00 PM Arrival (Manila): Saturday, 8:00 PM
- Saturday Sailing Departure (Cebu): Saturday, 4:30 AM Arrival (Manila): Sunday, 11:30 PM
How much are the Manila-Cebu tickets?
2GO Travel observes dynamic ticket pricing so ticket prices vary based on different factors including how close you book a ticket to your travel date. Tickets are also priced according to the accommodation type you choose, which may differ on the vessel.
To give you insight on ticket prices, here’s the sample rates from their website for a sailing booked one month in advance.
MV 2GO Maligaya
- Mega Value Class: P837.13
- Tourist Class Premium: P1194.28
St. Therese of Child Jesus
- Super Value Class: P854.99
- Tourist Class: P1837.13
Tickets are priced per bed for all room types except for STATE and SUITE rooms, which are priced per room. All tickets are inclusive of linens and meals on board. However, note that the prices indicated above are merely gross fare and are still subject to taxes and fees.
How to book 2GO Travel tickets?
There are multiple ways to book a ticket for your trip. First, go to a 2GO branch near you. You can also book tickets at SM Business Centers , which are located in SM Malls.
Your second option is to download the 2Go App on your mobile device and book a ticket from there. Another way to book a ticket online is by going to 2GO Travel’s website . Payment options for online bookings include credit/debit card, GCash, Maya, GrabPay, and more through paynamics. You can also choose to pay over-the-counter at SM Bills Payment Center, 7Eleven, Cebuana Lhuiller, M Lhuiller, and other accredited stores indicated on their website.
But before you’re able to use the app, you’ll need internet connection. Safe, secure, and reliable free WiFi is sparse in the Philippines, so it’s best to have your own private connection. If you are a foreign tourist exploring the Philippines, you can either purchase a local SIM card or rent a pocket WiFi unit to help with this. SIM cards and pocket WiFi devices are available at the airport.
✅ GET DATA SIM CARD HERE!
✅ GET POCKET WIFI HERE!
How long is the travel time?
The journey from Manila to Cebu takes 21 hours or more depending on the sailing date4. I know, I know. It’s a far cry from your 1.5-hour travel time should you choose to board a plane instead. This option really isn’t for travelers with tight schedules, but if you’re feeling generous with your time, 21 hours may not seem like much. Note that for Cebu to Manila schedules, one sailing schedule takes much longer since the vessel also makes a stop in Butuan City in Agusan del Norte before heading to Manila.
How to Get to Manila Port?
2Go’s passenger terminal is located at Pier 4, North Harbour in Manila City.
By Taxi or Grab
Taking a taxi or booking through a ride-hailing app like Grab or Joyride is the easiest way to reach the port. Just put North Harbour Pier 4 Zaragosa Gate as your drop off location. This is the passenger gate of the port.
By Public Transportation
- Make your way to LRT 1 Carriedo Station or LRT 2 Recto Station.
- Ride a jeepney going to North Harbour and get off near Jollibee North Harbour.
- Walk or ride a tricycle to Pier 4 Zaragosa Gate.
If you’re coming from the airport, you may also check our NAIA to Manila transport guide to help you get to the port.
Where to stay in Cebu?
If you plan to stay in the city, here are some top-rated hotels you can consider for your trip.
- RADISSON BLU CEBU ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
- MANDARIN PLAZA HOTEL ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
- BAYFRONT HOTEL CEBU CAPITOL SITE ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
- ONE CENTRAL HOTEL AND SUITES ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
- HOP INN HOTEL CEBU ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
- QUEST HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER CEBU ✅ Booking.com | Agoda | Hotels.com
You can also check out these posts for more hotel suggestions in Cebu:
- Top 10 Hotels in Cebu City
- Top 10 Hotels & Resorts in Mactan
- Top 10 Hotels & Resorts in Moalboal
- Top 10 Hotels & Resorts in Bantayan
Find more Cebu Hotels!
2024.01.09 – Updated sailing schedule
2024.01.02 – Added related links to Where to Stay section
2023.12.28 – Updated Where to Stay section
2023.09.14 – First uploaded
- 2GO MANILA to CORON – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- 2GO MANILA to BACOLOD – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- 2GO MANILA to ILOILO – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- 2GO MANILA to PUERTO PRINCESA – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- 2GO MANILA to TAGBILARAN (Bohol) – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- 2GO MANILA to CAGAYAN DE ORO – Ferry Schedules & Fares
- HOW TO GET TO CEBU (From Manila, Bohol, Tacloban, Boracay, and Iloilo)
- ikotMNL: LRT-1’s Heritage Transit Tour
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
- 1.5 MILLION Followers
- 11,400 Followers
- 5600 Followers
2Go Manila to Cebu Ferry Schedule & Fare
This is the updated ferry schedule from Manila to Cebu and from Cebu to Manila via 2Go Travel . This RORO schedule is last updated on 1 February 2023.
Traveling between Manila and Cebu City by ferry? You’ve landed in the right place. This is the 2Go Manila to Cebu ferry schedule for your reference. Cebu City, the Queen City of the South is home to many popular tourist attractions. From natural attractions to island wonders, Cebu is definitely a top tourist destination in the Philippines.
Cebu City is a vibrant metropolis that offers a mix of history, culture, and modern conveniences. As one of the oldest cities in the country, Cebu has a rich history dating back to the Spanish colonial era and is considered the birthplace of Christianity in the Philippines.
Established in 2004, 2Go Travel is one of the largest passenger shipping companies in the Philippines, providing ferry services from Luzon to Visayas and Mindanao. It operates a fleet of roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) vessels that carries both passengers and cargo. Some of its popular routes are Batangas-Caticlan, Manila-CDO, CDO-Cebu, Manila-Coron, and Batangas-Odiongan.
What's inside this post?
2Go Travel has a 3x weekly ferry service between Manila and Cebu. The RORO/ferry departs from Manila’s Pier 4 every Monday, Thursday, and Friday. It leaves Pier 1 in Cebu every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
2Go Manila to Cebu
- Monday at 11:00 pm
- Thursday at 4:00 pm
- Friday at 11:00 am
2Go Cebu to Manila
- Tuesday at 11:00 am
- Friday at 11:00 pm
- Saturday at 5:30 am
Manila: Pier 4 Cebu: Pier 1
The ferry fare from Manila to Cebu and vice-versa via 2Go Travel starts at Php1,169. Please note that the fare may change without prior notice. The earlier you book the ticket, the cheaper the cost will be. Use our online booking platform below to purchase your ticket in advance.
The travel time from Manila to Cebu and vice-versa by ferry is around 23 hours.
For further inquiries and complaints, you may contact 2Go Travel by phone or email:
Customer Interaction Center Trunkline : (+63 2) 8528.7000 E-Mail: [email protected]
Hotels, Hostels, and Airbnb
Looking for a place to stay in Cebu City? Don’t worry we got you covered! Check out these hotels or hostels in Cebu .
Tours and Activities
Make the most of your holiday in Cebu City. Check out these popular tours and activities in Cebu, Philippines for more fun and adventures!
Discounted Tours in Cebu City
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching from Cebu City or Mactan Island
- Cebu Safari and Adventure Park Admission Ticket
- Cebu Kawasan Waterfalls & Osmena Peak Day Tour
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
2Go Cheap Travel
October 31, 2023
2GO Travel Manila to Cebu Schedules for 2023.
Here’s the updated Schedule for 2go travel Manila to Cebu and Vice Versa.
Manila to Cebu schedules for the month of November 2023
MANILA – CEBU Schedule and Fare
Estimated fare is as follows
Mega Value Class P1,386.38 Tourist Class P1,786.39
Manila to Cebu schedules is 4 times a week every Sunday, Monday Wednesday, & Thursday
The vessel departs from Pier 4 of Manila and docks in Pier 4 Cebu City.
Manila to Cebu Schedules
Manila to Cebu November 2023 Schedules
“2GO Travel Ticketing Outlets in Manila”
CEBU to MANILA
Cebu to Manila schedules is 4 times a week. Tuesday (2x), Friday & Saturday
Cebu to Manila Schedules
Cebu to Manila November 2023 Schedules.
“2GO Travel Ticketing Outlets in Cebu City”
* Schedules and Fares are subject to change without prior notice*
For Inquiries please cal l
Address: Manila North Harbour Port Inc., Pier 4 Zaragoza Gate Phone: 02- 8528 700 Online Booking: https://travel.2go.com.ph/index.aspx Website: https://travel.2go.com.ph
2GO Travel Cebu
Address: Pier 4, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City Phone: 032-2337000
To receive updates on travel, like and follow us on Facebook: 2go Cheap Travel