Future Beach Voyager 10.4 Fishing Kayak & Two Paddles-Great Shape
Featured Refinements: Fishing Kayak
Future Beach Voyager 10.4 Fishing Kayak & Two Paddles-Great Shape NO SHIPPING LOCAL PICK UP ONLYOUR STORE HOURS ARE 9AM-7PM MON-SATNEW DEAL PAWN2020 ASHEVILLE HWYHENDERSONVILLE, N.C. 2phone-0717
Add new question to the seller
- Fishing Kayaks
- Paddle Boards
- Life Jackets (PFDs)
- Boat Storage
- Paddling Clothing
- Paddling Accessories
- Cool New Gear
- Submit a Review
- Paddling Near Me
- Paddling Locations Map
- Download the Go Paddling app
- Paddling Trips
- Kayaking Trips
- Canoeing Trips
- Share Your Knowledge
- Add a Paddling Location
- Add Your Trip
- All Articles
- Getting Started
- Boats & Gear
- Techniques & Safety
- Camping & Survival
- Join Newsletter
- Create Account
- Message Boards
- Photo of the Week
- Free Weekly Newsletter
- Gear & Reviews
- Voyager™ 124 SI Angler (10'4'')
Voyager™ 124 SI Angler (10'4'')
This Product Has Been Discontinued
Similar kayaks for you:.
473 Air Glide™ Kayak
410 Air Glide™ Kayak
Voyager™ 124 si angler (10'4'') description.
Future Beach sit-in fishing kayak featuring a multi-channel hull for ultimate tracking and stability, adjustable back rest and comfortable seat cushion, adjustable Step Lock footrest system, 10'' x 18'' rear and 10'' front storage hatches, front and rear bungees, deck plate with cup holder and side compartments, bow and stern carry handles, flush mount rod holders, integrated drain plugs and molded-in cup holder.
Voyager™ 124 SI Angler (10'4'') Specs and Features
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Cockpit Type: Sit Inside
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Future Beach Leisure Products Voyager™ 124 SI Angler (10'4'') Reviews
Read reviews for the Voyager™ 124 SI Angler (10'4'') by Future Beach Leisure Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
Embed these reviews on your site
This style of kayak is…
This style of kayak is great! I picked one up for less than $200 on sale at Dunham's sports and beat the tar out of it until the day I sold it, and you couldn't even tell. The plastic was incredibly durable and it rode great, albeit a bit slow. The only time I ever turned it over was coming back into shore from a rough day walleye fishing on lake Erie. A roller caught my rear and broke while I was at the top and shoved me and the yak into the shore, luckily it was only a few feet deep at this point and all my gear was intact due to good waterproofing. I'd definitely recommend this thing if you can pick it up for a good price used.
We love everything about this…
Great all around kayak. well….
Great all around kayak. Well suited for fishing. I have had it out on calm lakes, swift creeks and even a strong current day in the bay. It handled all very well. Very sturdy in the water. A little slow but that's to be expected for the style. Overall very affordable and solid all around. I would highly recommend for a novice or moderate user.
A really good kayak for the…
A really good kayak for the price. More stable on the water than most, although a little slower than most others. Modify with a Kayak Anglers Dashboard (available online at kadb.us) which has a rod holder out front, a platform to attach any accessories you want, a paddle holder, and a net holder. It is an inexpensive , and a great kayak for fishing.
I'm 5' 10 , ~145lbs and I do…
I'm 5' 10 , ~145lbs and I do not have a complaint other than their being no rod holder in the front. No big deal, this kayak is easy to load/unload and it'll hold up to 300lbs. The plastic is thick, I know because I've been modding it since the first week I had it. I added a folding boat seat, rod holder up front,and painted it since I didn't like the gray color it came in. I've made it mine and will never get rid of it, it's very stable. The first thing I did with it was flip it with me in it and climb back in on the lake. I had trouble flipping it at first it was more challenging than I thought. It was easy to get back into as well, overall 5 stars. It's a great beginner/intermediate kayak that will last. I'm writing this 2 years after owning mine, I've gone on rivers, wide open lakes w/ big boats, small streams/creeks and have not had one issue with it.
Overall a good product. On…
Overall a good product. On my first time out, I lost the deck loop that was attached next to the seat. It is in a poor location and I kept hitting it with my paddle. The adjustable seat is comfortable enough for a short ride but I found that I needed a higher back and more seat cushion for longer rides. I ended up purchasing another seat through amazon.
Other than those issues, the nice wide width kept me smooth and steady with lots of room to move around. Foot pedals are a plus, also. I am looking forward to many river trips trolling my line.
I am fairly new to kayaking…
I am fairly new to kayaking but did considerable research on entry/ middle level models. When I got mine I was looking to fish, feel stable, and have something light enough to load and carry myself. I'm turning 60 this year and am only 5'8 165 lbs. And was able to handle it easily. It is about two inches wide and has a modified hull that is more stable than the sit in I rented when researching, but is much easier to paddle than the sit on tops I tried!! It is a great value for the money and would have gotten 5 stars except the front hatch was not cut out ( QC needs a scolding New Beach!) And it does not have a rod holder in front like most fishing models. Best bang for the buck for those who are on a budget, or like me, believe in starting low and upgrading if I stick with kayaking.
After doing a lot of research…
Just bought the future beach….
Horizontal Fishing Rod Holders
FROGG TOGGS Men’s Standard Classic All-Sport Waterproof Breathable Rain Suit
S A Company Summer Straw Hats for UV Sun Protection
Cuda 3-Inch Titanium-Bonded Micro Fishing Scissors for Mono, Fluorocarbon & Braided Line with Dual Serrated Edges
Fishing Pliers, Fish Lip Gripper Saltwater Resistant Fishing Tools, Fishing Gear with Rubber Handle, Lanyard, Line Cutter Hook Remover with Sheath, Ice Fishing Gear
Boomerang Tool Company SNIP Fishing Line Cutters with Retractable Tether and Stainless Steel Blades
Future Beach Voyager 124 SI Angler
Fully equipped for an introductory level sit-in fishing kayak that is easy to paddle, easy to transport and loads of fun! Future Beach kayaks are brought to you by an association with Sun Dolphin and Evoke Paddle Sports.
Popular Gear & Accessories Posts
Lithium Batteries for Kayaks
The Best Kayak Umbrellas for Fishing
Roof Racks and Kayak Mounts
Screws, Pad Eyes, and Kayak Fasteners
Find a kayak store near you carries the brand you want.
Used price range - $ - $350.
- Learn more about Future Beach
- More information about the Voyager 124 SI Angler
- Future Beach on Social Media:
Future Beach Voyager 124 SI Angler Videos
Specification: Future Beach Voyager 124 SI Angler
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Future Beach Voyager 124 SI Angler” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
Future Beach Voyager Angler Sit-In Kayak Review Of 2022
Briefing about the kayak.
Kayak forms one of the pivotal components of the game of kayaking, where the players enjoy the voyage on the water within a narrow watercraft driven by paddles. These paddles are themselves unique in their properties and make and need to be selected properly to enjoy the sport. With time, there have been several models of kayak released and out of that, one of the recent trending ones is the future beach voyager angler sit-in kayak. Thus, this article speaks majorly in detail about the future beach voyager angler sit-in kayak review and the various advantages of buying the same for this sport.
Announcement (Dated: 27th September; 2021): The kayak has been officially discontinued and Future Beach Leisure Product company is not manufacturing kayaks at all.
About The Model
The model also called in simpler terms Voyager 124 SI is a product from the Future Beach brand and is unique in terms of the angling feature that it offers apart from the other existing models. Being one of the lightweight models available in the market, it has sufficient volume to occupy a good number of people and follows all of the requisite safety norms as a water sport mode. With the excellent number of features that it has, it has already created widespread popularity amongst kayak lovers .
The Stark Features
Under the future beach voyager angler sit-in kayak review, it has the following features that have added more to their overall convenience: –
1. Weighs only 45 pounds and has a capacity of about 300 lbs, which maintains the ideal ratio of weight and volume. As a result, it can also be used conveniently in the rougher waters without causing any damage to the vital parts.
2. Has a multi-channel hull which offers better stability to the entire watercraft and allows decent tracking on the same for fun activities. This has been tried and tested by a good number of people and has hence been a recommended model.
3. The paddler of this model has all of the ideal features, starting from the best material of make to the required physical strength, knots, length, and shaft type. Thus, it allows easy handling of the craft and maintains the required balance on the water, even with a good number of people on it.
4. The cockpit of the model is built as per the ergonomic seating limits, with an ample amount of space and padding material to offer the cushioning effect. Adjustable backrest and footrest system adds more to gaining overall control over the model and ensuring that it performs optimally in all kinds of water conditions.
5. Can be used for a large number of activities, starting from simple water sports events to fishing and going for a good number of competitions held for the same.
6. Easily customizable due to the DIY features that it offers for the users, where they can add more features to it and use as per their requirements of the load.
7. Asks for the least amount on maintenance costs and can be looked after easily by the users.
Thus all of these features mentioned above culminate together for making the model and brand a popular one in the market.
The Benefits (Everything You Need To Know)
Going further for the future beach voyager angler sit-in kayak, the following are the benefits that can be enjoyed by the users when they prefer this model: –
1. A good amount of space in the cockpit that can house additional people and offer them seats comfortably
2. Can be controlled easily and hence used by all ranges of people, starting from the newbies and novices to the experts. Thus, a good number of kayaking schools have begun using the same to teach the basics of kayaking .
3. Has both front and rear bungees to dampen the vibrations properly and therefore can assure of safe rides on the waters
4. Charges very economical price that can be easily afforded by the buyers and the brand also offers hefty discounts from time to time during the peak seasons.
5. Equipped with all forms of safety features, starting from rain plugs to bungees and carry handles that can be used in times of emergency or crisis.
Thus, all of these benefits sum up together to show the worth of investment that the buyers would be doing after investing in this model.
The Buying Experience
Another factor that gets highlighted in the review is the ease of buying it from online websites. The majority of the e-commerce giants have this in their stocks, and thus, the order can be placed conveniently by the following steps: –
1. Selecting the model and the quantity of the same desire to be purchased
2. Adding them to the cart and proceeding for the further gateway
3. Filling up the details of the online form with the billing address, shipping address and other minute details
4. Selecting any online mode of payment and then completing the payment with this mode
5. Finally receiving the order confirmation on the registered email address
With this, the order would be associated with a product tracking ID which can be used to track the product and find if it would reach within the expected date of delivery.
The Things To Keep In Mind
Though the product offers a good deal of convenience to the users, it is also upon the latter to use the same judiciously and follow certain specified steps for the same. Thus, as per the future beach voyager angler sit-in kayak review, the following are the pivotal points: –
1. The user manual must be followed strictly while assembling the entire component to ensure that all of the parts have been connected properly and supported at the requisite places.
2. It must be stored at its side when not in use, like any other mode of storing can cause damage to its hull.
3. The serial number of the product must be stored properly for future references in case of any damage repairs.
4. The accessories need to be used as per the instructions mentioned and not beyond that.
5. Any damage to be repaired must be done from official sources and not from any third-party ones.
Thus, all in on, the product would be worth investing for every penny.