- Shortlisted Vehicles
- My Activity
- My Vehicles
- Profile Settings
Tata Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus Dark Edition BSVI
Safari 2021-2023 xt plus dark edition bsvi overview, tata safari 2021-2023 xt plus dark edition bsvi price, key specifications of tata safari 2021-2023 xt plus dark edition bsvi, key features of tata safari 2021-2023 xt plus dark edition bsvi, safari 2021-2023 xt plus dark edition bsvi specifications & features.
- Engine and Transmission
- Fuel & Performance
- Suspension, Steering & Brakes
- Dimensions & Capacity
- Comfort & Convenience
- Entertainment & Communication
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Safari 2021-2023
- Safari 2021-2023 XE BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 1,564,9,00 * EMI : Rs. 35,503 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XE Currently Viewing Rs. 15,84,900 * EMI : Rs. 35,957 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XM BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 17,14,900 * EMI : Rs. 38,866 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XM Currently Viewing Rs. 17,34,900 * EMI : Rs. 39,299 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XMA AT Currently Viewing Rs. 1,844,9,00 * EMI : Rs. 41,776 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XM S BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 1,846,000 * EMI : Rs. 41,782 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XM S Currently Viewing Rs. 1,866,000 * EMI : Rs. 42,236 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XT Currently Viewing Rs. 18,68,4,00 * EMI : Rs. 42,296 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 19,62,900 * EMI : Rs. 44,408 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XMA S AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 19,76,000 * EMI : Rs. 44,691 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus Currently Viewing Rs. 19,82,900 * EMI : Rs. 44,841 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XMA S AT Currently Viewing Rs. 1,996,000 * EMI : Rs. 45,145 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 20,17,900 * EMI : Rs. 45,625 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,047,900 * EMI : Rs. 46,307 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Currently Viewing Rs. 20,67,900 * EMI : Rs. 46,739 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XTA Plus AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 20,92,900 * EMI : Rs. 47,296 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XTA Plus AT Currently Viewing Rs. 21,12,9,00 * EMI : Rs. 47,751 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XTA Plus Dark Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,127,900 * EMI : Rs. 48,081 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XTA Plus Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 21,47,900 * EMI : Rs. 48,535 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Jet Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 21,74,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,141 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Kaziranga Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 21,74,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,141 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,177,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,195 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6Str Jet Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 21,84,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,368 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6Str Kaziranga Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 2,184,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,368 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA AT Currently Viewing Rs. 21,97,900 * EMI : Rs. 49,649 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,216,5,00 * EMI : Rs. 50,068 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,26,500 * EMI : Rs. 50,295 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Currently Viewing Rs. 22,36,500 * EMI : Rs. 50,522 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Adventure Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,41,5,00 * EMI : Rs. 50,625 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Currently Viewing Rs. 22,46,500 * EMI : Rs. 50,728 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Adventure Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,51,500 * EMI : Rs. 50,852 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Dark Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,51,500 * EMI : Rs. 50,852 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Gold Currently Viewing Rs. 2260,900 * EMI : Rs. 51,064 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Red Dark Diesel BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,261,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,079 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Adventure Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 2,261,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,079 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Dark Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,61,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,079 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Gold 6 Str Currently Viewing Rs. 22,70,900 * EMI : Rs. 51,291 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Red Dark BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 22,71,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,306 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Adventure Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 2,271,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,306 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 22,71,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,306 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus Red Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 22,81,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,512 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 2,281,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,512 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZ Plus 6 Str Red Dark Edition Currently Viewing Rs. 2,291,500 * EMI : Rs. 51,739 16.14 kmpl Manual
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Jet Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 23,04,900 * EMI : Rs. 52,051 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Kaziranga Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 23,04,900 * EMI : Rs. 52,051 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str Jet Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 23,14,900 * EMI : Rs. 52,257 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6Str Kaziranga Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2314,900 * EMI : Rs. 52,257 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,46,500 * EMI : Rs. 52,977 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,56,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,204 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus AT Currently Viewing Rs. 23,66,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,410 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Adventure Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,71,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,534 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,376,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,637 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6Str Adventure Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,81,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,761 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus AT Dark Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,81,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,761 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Gold AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,390,900 * EMI : Rs. 53,952 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Red Dark AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 23,91,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,967 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Adventure Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,391,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,967 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str AT Dark Edition BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 2,391,500 * EMI : Rs. 53,967 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Gold 6 Str AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,400,900 * EMI : Rs. 54,180 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str Red Dark AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,01,500 * EMI : Rs. 54,194 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str Adventure Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,401,5,00 * EMI : Rs. 54,194 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2401,5,00 * EMI : Rs. 54,194 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus Red Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 24,11,500 * EMI : Rs. 54,421 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 24,11,500 * EMI : Rs. 54,421 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus 6 Str Red Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 24,21,500 * EMI : Rs. 54,649 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,46,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,206 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6Str AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,56,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,433 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) AT Currently Viewing Rs. 24,66,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,660 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Adventure Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,71,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,763 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6Str AT Currently Viewing Rs. 24,76,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,866 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6Str Adventure Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,81,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,990 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Dark Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,81,500 * EMI : Rs. 55,990 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Red Dark AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,91,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,217 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Adventure Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,491,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,217 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Dark Edition AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 24,91,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,217 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Red Dark AT BSVI Currently Viewing Rs. 25,01,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,444 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Adventure Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 25,01,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,444 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 25,01,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,444 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) Red Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 25,11,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,650 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 2,511,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,650 14.08 kmpl Automatic
- Safari 2021-2023 XZA Plus (O) 6 Str Red Dark Edition AT Currently Viewing Rs. 25,21,500 * EMI : Rs. 56,877 14.08 kmpl Automatic
Recommended Used Tata Safari 2021-2023 Alternative Cars in New Delhi
Must read articles before buying Tata Safari 2021-2023
The SUV now has a new infotainment system, ADAS and a Red Dark edition
Tata is offering customers a choice between individual accessory items and any of the packs
Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus Dark Edition BSVI Images
Tata Safari 2021-2023 Videos
Safari 2021-2023 XT Plus Dark Edition BSVI User Reviews
- Interior (38)
- Performance (52)
- Looks (122)
- Comfort (104)
- Mileage (50)
- Engine (51)
It receives a five-star rating from global NCAP making it one of the safest choices in the segment a... Read More
Iconic SUV Ever
As a result of the valuable vittles it offers, this model is generally dear to my heart. This model ... Read More
Bold And Beautiful
It is the best in its segment, and its performance has improved with new looks and features. It is s... Read More
The new Tata Safari car is exceptionally comfortable with its new models, and its features are very ... Read More
The new Tata Safari look is excellent and the overall features are also good. This is better than th... Read More
- View All Safari 2021-2023 Reviews
Tata Safari 2021-2023 News
Apart from updates and launch of new editions, we also witnessed new spy shots of upcoming electric vehicles in India
The Tata Safari, now in its third generation, is a much better and modern SUV than ever before. It is based on the OMEGARC architecture derived from the legendary D8 platform of Land Rover.
The Safari is now in its third generation but is a completely different character compared to the original
In case you were planning to buy the new special edition of Tata SUV’s flagship, here’s your chance to get up close and personal with it
The Budget for FY2023-24 was released in the last week, and many carmakers announced price hikes on several models
Tata Safari 2021-2023 Further Research
Trending Tata Cars
Tata Safari [2021-2023] XT Plus Dark Edition
- Safari [2021-2023]
- User Reviews
Specifications & Features
Engine & Transmission
Time the car takes to reach 100kmph from a standstill
Timely services will keep a motor efficient and in top shape.
The official title given by the manufacturer in terms of the name of the engine, the displacement and the number of cylinders.
A bigger displacement and more than four-cylinders generally indicate a performance-oriented engine.
All cars in India either run on petrol, diesel, CNG, LPG or electric power.
Gives a good idea of the performance of the vehicle under full thrust. A higher figure here usually means a higher top speed as well.
Higher the power, the peppier the engine but it can also affect fuel economy.
Relates to in-gear acceleration. A higher figure here means better roll-on acceleration, fewer gear shifts, and possibly better fuel efficiency.
The more torque at low RPM range makes the engine feel more responsive. It also allows the engine to run smoothly without too many gear changes.
This is the maximum fuel efficiency that an engine gives. All numbers are provided by the manufacturer based on tests conducted and specified by the standards of the ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India)
Such fuel efficiency attained while driving in special conditions makes it unlikely to get it in real-world conditions
Approximate maximum number of kilometers which can be traveled on a full tank of fuel or fully charged battery
Cars come with different drivetrain configurations depending on the segment.
Front-wheel drive (FWD) is most common in mainstream cars while expensive cars or SUVs come with rear-wheel drive (RWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD).
Type of transmission used to transfer power from the engine to the wheels
A manually operated transmission is the most popular type, thanks to its simplicity and low cost. Varied types of automatic transmissions are also available.
Set by the Indian Government, this governs the amount of air pollutants released by cars to make the atmosphere safer for humans.
Manufacturers today offer turbochargers to boost engine power without affecting its fuel economy. Superchargers are found in more expensive cars but on the downside, they are not very efficient.
Turbochargers are more effective but require plenty of heat management. Superchargers, meanwhile, offer linear bump in power but they are comparatively more complex.
Dimensions & Weight
The length of the car decides its segment. In India, cars that are less than 4 metres in length enjoy reduced excise duties.
- Length: 4661
Longer length results in more cabin space. It also adds to straight line stability.
A car's width is defined as its widest point without its mirrors.
- Width: 1894
Although more width gives you more lateral space inside the cabin, it makes the car more difficult to park in narrow spots.
The height of the car denotes the highest point of the vehicle from the ground.
- Height: 1786
Taller the car, the more headroom there is on offer inside the cabin. However, a tall boy stance also affect the car’s centre of gravity which can cause more body roll.
The space between the center of the front and rear wheels.
- Wheelbase: 2741
The longer the wheelbase, the more space there is inside the cabin.
It’s the space between the lowest point of the car and the ground.
- Ground Clearance: 205
If the car has a good amount of clearance, it’s easier for it to clear big speed breakers and overall, deal with bad roads.
The total weight of the vehicle with all the standard equipment and all the required fluids.
A lightweight car will always be more efficient and easier to manoeuvre whereas a heavy car would give you a sense of solidity while driving.
The number of doors define the category of car. For example – four door means sedan, two-door means coupe while five-doors usually refer to a hatchback, MPV or an SUV.
The number of people that can be seated comfortably in the car, which has also been mandated by the car manufacturer.
- Seating Capacity: 7
Smaller cars usually have two rows which can seat five, but some SUVs and MPVs have three rows and can seat around 7-8 passengers.
Boot space defines how practical the car is with respect to how much luggage it can carry.
- Bootspace: 447
A boot with a large and wide opening is ideal for loading heavy items. Additionally, a lower loading height also makes it easy to put in luggage.
The official volume of the fuel tank of a car, usually denoted in litres.
If a car has a large fuel tank, it can cover long distances without refuelling.
Suspensions, Brakes, Steering & Tyres
Almost all cars in India use an independent front suspension which is usually the MacPherson Strut type.
The rear suspension can either be non-independent or independent.
Most of the budget cars have non-independent suspension while the more expensive ones get independent rear suspension which offers better bump absorption.
Most of the vehicles sold in India get ventilated or non-ventilated disc brakes upfront.
- The ventilated discs are more popular thanks to them providing better stopping power and it also works well in hot conditions.
In affordable cars, drums brakes are fitted at the rear as they are cost effective.
Disc setup at the rear is now getting more popular as cars are getting faster in the real world.
The official kerb-to-kerb minimum radius a car takes to complete a 180-degree turn.
Shorter the turning radius, the lesser space you need to make a tight turn or to take a U-turn.
Almost all steering systems in cars today have an assist to help park them better at low speeds - these can be hydraulic, electro-hydraulic or electric.
The wheels used on cars are either steel rims with plastic wheel cover hub or alloy wheels on higher spec models or expensive cars.
Razor cut, or diamond cut alloy wheel design are not getting more popular. Manufacturers usually offer these in top-end trim of their car models.
Important in a country with varying quality of roads, spare wheels ensure one doesn’t get stranded when one of the main tyres gets damaged.
Select premium car models feature space savers (smaller than the stock wheels) to save on boot space.
The profile/dimension of rubber tyre that fits on the front wheels.
The profile/dimension of rubber tyre that fits on the rear wheels.
Mandatory safety system for cars sold in India, a single beep is emitted after 80kmph and continuous ones after 120kmph
This function detects when the car is drifting out of its lane and cautions the driver through audio/visual alerts
The brake lights flash in a quick intermittent fashion to indicate to the following vehicles to slow down quicker than usual
These enable users to repair a puncture effortlessly, saving the time/effort involved in replacing it with the spare wheel
Avoid driving on a flat/deflated wheel too long as it can cause expensive repairs
The driver is warned of an impending crash due to stopped/slowing vehicles ahead of them
This system automatically stops the car if it senses an obstacle where the driver fails to take action
It is imperative to pay attention while driving and rely less on such systems
This feature spots oncoming vehicles at night to shift the headlight between high and low beam
The official crash test safety rating given to a car by one of the many testing agencies around the world
Blind Spot Detection systems use sensors to detect and alert the driver of any sudden movements in his/her blind spot
This feature automatically steers the car to prevent it from moving out of the lane when there is no driver input
An assistance feature that alerts the driver who is backing out of a parking space if another vehicle is approaching
One must always be cautious of pedestrians, children and other obstacles when backing up.
A windscreen-mounted camera that records the frontal view. Its primary usage is to record and gather evidence in case of an accident. A dash cam can also be used to record incidents when the car is parked and the user is away. Certain models come with both front and rear view recording.
- Airbags 2 Airbags (Driver, Front Passenger)
Safer three-point seatbelts for passengers seated in the middle of the second row of seats.
Budget cars are usually fitted with more economical lap belts for the middle-occupant.
A headrest for the middle occupant of the second-row of seats.
Budget cars are usually not offered with headrests for the middle occupant of the second-row to save on costs. Headrests are instrumental in reducing whiplash injuries in case of an accident
A digital gauge that provides the live status of the air pressure in every tyre of a car.
For accurate readings, ensure that the sensors on the rim are not tampered with during any wheel/tyre repairs
Anchor points or strap systems built into car seats to keep child seats in place, especially during a crash
ISOFIX is an international standard for child seat anchor points, but not all car manufacturers follow this standard
Mandatory fitment in cars sold in India, emits loud beeps when it detects that occupants are not wearing their seatbelts.
Seat belt warning is mandatory for front-seat occupants, but it is recommended that all occupants wear seat belts.
Braking & Traction
An electronic system that prevents the tyres from locking and skidding in emergency braking situations by pulsing the brakes (quickly releasing and reapplying the brakes)
ABS is a great accident prevention technology, allowing drivers to steer while braking hard
An electronic system that redirects braking forces among the four brakes to stop the car as quickly and stably as possible
A system that increases brake pressure to help the car stop quicker
Even when emergency braking, it is observed that drivers don’t apply maximum brake pressure through the pedal, the BA system provides additional pressure to help stop the car quicker
System designed to improve car stability and control, especially when the car is accelerating.
ESP or ESC cannot increase traction but rather improve control or help regain control in slippery conditions.
A system that sends the car's power to all the four wheels at the same time
A feature that prevents the car from rolling backwards when stopped on a slope
This system cuts power to those wheels that are spinning without grip/traction
Given the option, keep traction control on all the time.
A feature that allows the user to alter the ride height of the car
Be it driving over tall obstacles or unloading heavy baggage from the boot; a helpful feature indeed
A feature that limits the car's speed without any driver input while traversing down descents
This function prevents wheelspin and maximises traction by shuffling torque between wheels
It is also a nifty safety feature since it offers more control over a vehicle's power delivery
Locking differentials split power/torque evenly among both tyres on an axle.
In off-road vehicles, locking differentials allows for better traction when one of the wheels is in the air, in FWD/AWD cars allows for better corner traction and in RWD sports cars allows for drifting around corners.
Locks & Security
A security device that prevents the engine from being started unless the key is present
This feature let's one unlock all the doors remotely or with a key
This feature automatically locks the car's doors when it reaches a preset speed
A convenient feature for those who can't remember to lock the doors
Such locks are built into the rear doors to prevent rear seat occupants from opening the doors
Comfort & Convenience
- Heated/Cooled Cup Holders -
- Electronic Parking Brake -
The different types of air-conditioning systems used to cool the cabin
Maintaining the lowest temperature and first blower speed offers the best results.
- Front AC Single Zone, Common Fan Speed Control
- Rear AC Blower, Vents on Pillars
- Third Row AC Zone Separate Zone, Vents on Pillars, Common Fan Speed Controls
This feature allows warm air to pass through the air-con vents for heating the cabin
Compact mirrors fitted to the inside of the sunvisor
The option of being able to access the boot space while sitting inside the car
These mirrors negate the glare from headlight beams of cars behind you
Since a large chunk of people love driving around in their high beam, these mirrors come in handy
A feature that aids drivers park with ease and greater precision using sensors/cameras
It comes as a boon for drivers who are not used to parking in tight spots
Sensors that are usually located on the bumpers of a car to assist/alert the driver while parking
It takes the stress out of manoeuvring in confined spaces
A system that automatically controls the speed of the car
An alert that warns one from leaving the car with the headlight and ignition switched on
When fitted, this system allows the car to be switched on without removing the key from the driver’s pocket or vicinity.
Keyless entry and start/stop (KESS) systems in some cars also include operation via a smartphone.
A function where the steering wheel moves up/down, in/out as per the driver's requirement
When both rake and reach adjustments are incorporated, it makes for a tailormade driving position
This socket provides current to a cigarette lighter style 12 volt plug
It helps charge smartphones, tablets, laptops, rechargeable batteries and other USB chargers. It also powers a compressor that inflates tyres and the humble cigarette lighter!
An app based feature that allows one to find where their car is located/parked
The requisite app will provide information regarding various functions such as speed and fuel alerts
A service that triggers actions like notifications and security alerts when a car enters/leaves a set location
A call that's made automatically by the car to the local emergency services in the event of a crash
Similar to how smartphones receive updates, a vehicle too (if equipped with connected car features) receives updates over the air via a cellular or WiFi connection
Timely installation of updates keeps the system up-to-date
The smartphone app turns on the car's AC to attain the required cabin temperature even before one boards it
More so comes in handy when cabin temperatures are extreme before you board the vehicle
The smartphone app allows one to remotely lock/unlock the car's doors from just about anywhere
This function is helpful when the key fob isn't working properly
The smartphone app lets you remotely open/close the sunroof of your car
This function saves valuable time by not having to be physically present to shut the sunroof, which could otherwise result in the interiors getting damaged by rain/intruders.
The smartphone app sounds the horn and flashes the headlights of your car so that you can locate it
Alexa is a virtual assistant technology that allows voice interaction to perform various tasks
An invaluable function that allows the driver to keep their eyes on the road
Seats & Upholstery
- Massage Seats No
- Driver Seat Adjustment 8 way manually adjustable (seat forward / back, backrest tilt forward / back, headrest up / down, seat height up / down)
- Front Passenger Seat Adjustment 6 way manually adjustable (seat forward / back, backrest tilt forward / back, headrest up / down)
Rear seat adjustments make for an enlarged luggage space when there's lots of baggage to haul.
In addition to aiding passenger comfort, these also boost the practicality that arises from extended boot space
When it's time to replace, use a fabric that grips and are inherently cool to the touch
Leather not only grips your palms well, but it also offers a premium feel
- Leather-wrapped Gear Knob No
The armrest located between the front passengers which helps comfort the driver's arm while driving
- Rear Passenger Seat Type Bench
This row could either be a bench or a pair of jump/captain seats
When the need arises, the last row can double up as space for luggage.
Cooled air from the AC system passes through the perforations on the seat to comfort the occupant
- Ventilated Seat Type No
Depicts if the cabin comes with a single or dual-tone colour scheme
The various color shades used within the cabin
- Rear Armrest With Cup Holder
Some rear seats have the option to be be folded to offer more practicality
Sections of the rear seat are capable of being folded down separately
This function bumps up practicality as the boot space increases when required.
Sections of the third-row seat are capable of being folded down separately
The pockets behind the front seats which help rear seat occupants store their stuff
The portion extending from or fixed to the seat that supports the head
- Cup Holders Front, Second & Third
The storage space within the armrest that's located between the front passengers
A feature where cool air from the air-conditioner is diverted to the glovebox
- Sunglass Holder Yes
- Third Row Cup Holders Yes
Doors, Windows, Mirrors & Wipers
Mirrors that are placed on the car's exterior, around the door, to aid the driver see behind the vehicle
Placing/sticking wide-angle mirrors on the ORVMs can enhance the rear view tremendously.
This is fitted where the door meets the frame to protect it from scratches and dust
Not using scuff plates may result in the door sill giving away prematurely.
When the car's windows can be raised/lowered by pressing a button/switch
In emergencies where the power window electronics have jammed, exit the vehicle by kicking out the windscreen
This feature allows a user to roll down the windows with a single press of a button
This feature reduces the time your hand is away from the steering wheel
This feature allows a user to roll up the windows with a single press of a button
Different ways of adjusting the door mirror to suit the driver's requirement
Tremendously aids driving judgement in a variety of tight situations.
Turn indicators are fitted to the door mirrors for improved visibility
A feature that removes condensed water droplets from the rear windscreen to improve visibility
Turning air recirculation off helps gain faster results.
Although a seemingly minuscule feature, it negates the hatchback's/SUV's inherent ability to retain dirt/water on the rear windscreen.
- Exterior Door Handles Chrome
When the system detects water droplets on the windshield, it activates the wipers to improve driver visibility
This feature can be intrusive especially while you are negotiating a tricky bend at a higher speed
- Interior Door Handles Chrome
- Door Pockets Front & Rear
These protective shields keep the sun's rays from affecting the occupants
With restrictions on darker sun films, these blinds are a huge relief on sunny days.
The various methods of opening the boot lid
A manually/electrically operated, usually translucent, screen designed to reduce the sunlight filtering into the cabin through the rear windshield to improve rear-cabin comfort and privacy
Ensure the sunroof is closed before exiting the vehicle to prevent dirt/rain from entering the cabin
The compactness of the roof-mounted antenna prevents its damage in certain situations
Having parking sensors will save your bumper paint if it brushes by obstacles
- Chrome Finish Exhaust Pipe No
Functional or purely aesthetic parts added to the car's body such as side skirts and roof/bonnet scoops
A strip of rubber fitted to the sides of the car's doors or bumpers to prevent dents and dings
Opt for quality strips because the cheaper ones tend to come off too soon/look shabby.
- Ambient Interior Count -
- Headlights Halogen Projector
Such headlights automatically switch on and off when they sense bright or dark driving conditions
Keeping them switched on at all times gives the user the best results
The headlamps remain lit for sometime when the car is locked/unlocked to aid user visibility in dark surroundings
These lights turn left and right based on steering inputs to illuminate the sides of the car
Inspect tail lamp bulbs at periodic intervals for optimum safety.
Lights that automatically switch on during the day for increased visibility
A type of lamp that improves driver visibility while driving through fog
The yellow/amber fog lights are preferable as they are warm to the eyes and do not reflect from the fog.
Additional lighting apart from the roof-mounted courtesy/map lamps. These are added for a sense of style and luxury rather than utility.
Incorporated into the bottom section of a car's door mirrors, they light up the ground underneath the front door when the door is unlocked
- Cabin Lamps Front and Rear
A lamp that's located around the vanity mirror behind the sun visor
- Rear Reading Lamp Yes
- Glovebox Lamp No
Allows adjustment to the height of the headlight beams via a switch on the dashboard
It indicates how much fuel is being used that very instant your car is moving
A screen situated mostly behind the steering wheel displaying information and warning lights regarding the car's various vitals
- Trip Meter Electronic 2 Trips
The amount of fuel consumed by the engine (kmpl) is displayed on the instrument cluster in real time
A glance will help you maintain better fuel efficiency and save money
The total distance traveled divided by the time taken to cover that distance
The higher the average speed, the quicker you were on that journey/trip
The approximate distance a car will run with the amount of fuel remaining in the tank
- Clock Digital
This alert should be taken as a final warning to head straight to the fuel pump
A warning light that pops up on the instrument cluster when the doors are not shut properly
The brightness of the instrument cluster can be adjusted via controls
It comes in handy to improve instrumentation visibility between day and night by toggling brightness.
It notifies the driver about which gear the car is being driven in and can also suggest down- or upshifting to improve efficiency
Notifies the driver about the optimum instances to shift gears
It comes in handy to derive the best fuel efficiency and engine component longevity
This function allows specific data like 'speed' to reflect/project on the windscreen in the driver's line-of-sight
An instrument that measures engine speed in revolutions-per-minute (rpm)
Ideally, the tachometer helps a driver know when to shift gears in a manual gearbox.
Entertainment, Information & Communication
The ability to connect to the internet and communicate with smart devices to perform various functions
A touchscreen or display that acts as a user's interface to the various functions of the car
- Touchscreen Size 7 inch
The ability to recognise and interpret specific movements of the occupant to perform functions without any direct contact with any of the car's switches or buttons
The music player that comes factory fitted
Number of speaker units as part of a car’s surround-sound system
The widely-used controls are placed on the steering wheel to ease driver usage
When the car's system responds to the occupant's voice to perform certain features
A system that uses satellite signals to help the driver with directions to reach a destination
Allows devices with bluetooth functionality connect wirelessly to the car's infotainment system
Using Bluetooth functionality offers a cable-free experience
The car's music player can play tracks off a portable device via an aux cable
Bluetooth can make AUX cables look ancient, but unlike the former, there's hardly any loss in sound quality
Is the music system's capability of playing broadcasted radio channels
If radio signals are weak, one can stream music
When tracks can be played from a USB/pen drive
These pads can charge equipped smartphones without using a cable
Given the option, opt for fast wireless charging.
The size of the music system fitted to a car. Traditionally 1-DIN or 2-DIN, are being replaced by touchscreen units of varying sizes.
- iPod Compatibility Yes
The storage device within the car's infotainment system
The capability of the infotainment system to play DVDs
The number of years the EV battery is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
More the years, the better
The number of kilometres the EV battery is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
More the kilometres, the better
The automaker can void the vehicle's warranty if the owner has fitted aftermarket components.
In these instances, the seat is not fixed and can slide back and forth
Value For Money
- XT Plus Dark Edition
- Safari Dark Edition
- Safari XT Plus Dark
Tata Safari XT Plus Dark
- This week: 1999 views
- All time: 4332 views
- Tata Safari XTA Plus Dark 1956cc, In-line 4-Cylinders, Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 21,47,900 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari XZ Plus Dark 1956cc, In-line 4-Cylinders, Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 22,71,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari XZ Plus 6S Dark 1956cc, In-line 4-Cylinders, Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 22,81,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari RED Dark XZ Plus 1956cc, Kryotec 2.0L BS6 Ph2 Turbocharged, In-line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 22,81,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari RED Dark XZ Plus 6-Seater 1956cc, Kryotec 2.0L BS6 Ph2 Turbocharged, In-line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 22,91,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari XZA Plus Dark 1956cc, In-line 4-Cylinders, Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 24,01,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari XZA Plus 6S Dark 1956cc, In-line 4-Cylinders, Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 24,11,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari RED Dark XZA Plus AT 1956cc, Kryotec 2.0L BS6 Ph2 Turbocharged, In-line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 24,11,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari RED Dark XZA Plus 6-Seater AT 1956cc, Kryotec 2.0L BS6 Ph2 Turbocharged, In-line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 24,21,500 Request a Price Quote
- Tata Safari XZA Plus (O) Dark 1956cc, Kryotec 2.0L BS6 Ph2 Turbocharged, In-line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine Diesel ₹ 25,01,500 Request a Price Quote
Latest Tata Safari Dark Edition News
Recently added news.
Questions and Answers
Similar cars you may like, user reviews for tata safari dark edition.
Be the first to write a review for Tata Safari XT Plus Dark
Tata Safari XT Plus Dark Comments
Please Tell Us Your City
Want to sell your car?
Over 2.5 million used car buyers visit our site
- Get buyers detail via SMS and Email
- Sell your car at best price
- Large number of genuine buyers
- Home   >
- Compare Cars   >
- Safari [2021-2023] XZ New vs XT Plus Dark Edition
Compare Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZ New vs XT Plus Dark Edition
₹ 20.38 Lakh
Avg. Ex-Showroom price
XT Plus Dark Edition
₹ 19.78 Lakh
Tata Safari [2021-2023]
Safari [2021-2023] XZ New vs XT Plus Dark Edition Price
Safari [2021-2023] xz new vs xt plus dark edition mileage, safari [2021-2023] xz new vs xt plus dark edition colours, safari [2021-2023] xz new vs xt plus dark edition features, safari [2021-2023] xz new vs xt plus dark edition specifications, news & reviews, safari [2021-2023] xz new vs xt plus dark edition news.
Latest News on Safari [2021-2023]
Tata’s Red Dark Edition officially launched in India
By Pawan Mudaliar
9 months ago
Tata’s Red Dark Edition range to be officially launched tomorrow
By Jay Shah
Tata Nexon, Harrier, and Safari Red Dark editions teased
Tata updates Harrier and Safari with new features
By Gajanan Kashikar
Tata likely to introduce new special edition Harrier
By CarTrade Editorial Team
Safari [2021-2023] XZ New vs XT Plus Dark Edition Reviews
Latest Reviews on Safari [2021-2023]
2021 All New Tata Safari Review
By Vikrant Singh
2 years ago
Safari [2021-2023] XZ New vs XT Plus Dark Edition User Ratings
Compare Tata Safari [2021-2023] Tata Safari [2021-2023] on basis of price, offers, detailed tech specs & other features. The price of Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZ New and Tata Safari [2021-2023] XT Plus Dark Edition is ₹ 20.38 Lakh and ₹ 19.78 Lakh respectively. The claimed mileage for Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZ New is 16.1 kmpl. The claimed mileage for Tata Safari [2021-2023] XT Plus Dark Edition is 16.1 kmpl. In technical specifications, Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZ New is powered by 1956 cc, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC engine. Tata Safari [2021-2023] XT Plus Dark Edition is powered by 1956 cc, 4 Cylinders Inline, 4 Valves/Cylinder, DOHC engine.
Compare Safari [2021-2023] with Similar Cars
₹ 16.19 Lakh
₹ 17.80 Lakh
₹ 13.26 Lakh
₹ 16.77 Lakh
₹ 14.03 Lakh
₹ 15.49 Lakh
Compare Safari [2021-2023] Versions
Safari [2021-2023] XZ New
Tata Safari [2021-2023] XMAS
₹ 19.61 Lakh
Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZ Plus
₹ 20.53 Lakh
Tata Safari [2021-2023] XZA
₹ 20.96 Lakh
Select Your Make or Model
Select Your Version
No version available
*Ex-Showroom Price in New Delhi
- Engine 1956 CC
- Power 167.62 BHP
Tata Safari Variants
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Tata Safari Specifications
- Engine 1956 CC
- Mileage 16.3 Kmpl
- Transmission Manual / Automatic
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Max Power 167.62bhp@3750rpm
- Seating Capacity 6
- Body Type SUV
Tata Safari Features
- Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front)
- Central Locking
- Power Steering
- Max Torque (350Nm@1750-2500rpm)
Tata Safari Car Latest Updates
Tata Motors has commenced the deliveries of the 2023 Safari facelift. The 2023 Tata Safari facelift is launched at Rs 16.19 lakh (ex-showroom). The updated SUV also scored a 5-star safety rating in Global NCAP crash testing, achieving the highest marks for both adult and child occupant protection. The facelift introduces exterior design enhancements and an updated interior layout. New features include a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, fully digital driver's display, touch-based climate controls, and a new steering wheel with an illuminated Tata logo. It is offered with the same 2-litre diesel engine paired to manual and automatic transmission options.
Features of Tata Safari
Tata safari engine, tata safari rivals.
The facelifted 2023 Tata Safari rivals the MG Hector Plus , Mahindra XUV700 7-seater variants and Hyundai Alcazar .
Tata Safari Variants
The 2023 Tata Safari is offered in four broad trims: Smart, Pure, Adventure, and Accomplished.
It comes in seven colour options: Cosmic Gold, Galactic Sapphire, Stardust Ash, Stellar Frost, Oberon Black, Supernova Copper, and Lunar Slate.
Tata Safari NCAP Rating
Download Brochure , Discover more!
If you get your timing right, you might just take delivery of a new Tata SUV on New Year’s Day
Tata Safari Price
Price of safari automatic and other variants, tata safari pros and cons, safari advantages.
Big on size and road presence, can seat 7 people comfortably, updated interiors have good quality and better finish, better infotainment experience with twin screens, advanced driver assistance system (ADAS)
Diesel engine sounds gruff, no petrol or all-wheel drive option
The Tata Safari has always been admired for its strong presence, comfort, and roominess. With this upgrade, Tata Motors has made it even more appealing through better design, a more luxurious interior, and improved technology in the infotainment and ADAS.
Tata Safari Expert Review
The Tata Safari , a renowned name in the SUV market, was reintroduced in 2021. The 7-seater SUV has now received its first facelift. The 2023 Safari sees extensive updates in its looks, interior, and features.
Within the price range of Rs 25-30 lakhs, the Safari stands as a strong choice for families seeking a spacious SUV, competing with rivals like the MG Hector Plus , Mahindra XUV700 , and the Hyundai Alcazar .
Let's delve deeper into what’s changed.
The shape and dimensions of the Tata Safari remain unaltered. It continues to assert its presence as a large SUV, measuring nearly 4.7 meters in length and 1.8 meters in width. The changes primarily focus on the lighting components, as well as the front and rear bumpers and alloy wheels.
The revamped front end is now more stylish with the connected daytime running lights and body-colored elements on the grille. The bumper design has been completely reimagined and now features LED projector headlights and LED fog lamps. Notably, a functional vent in the bumper contributes to improved aerodynamics.
The side profile remains largely unaltered, with the exception of the fresh alloy wheel design. The base variants (Smart and Pure) are equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels, while the mid-spec Adventure model sports 18-inch alloy wheels. In contrast, the top-spec Accomplished and Dark variants feature striking 19-inch alloy wheels.
Observing the rear of the Safari, you'll immediately notice the updated tail light graphics and the redesigned rear bumper.
Color options on the 2023 Tata Safari are as follows:
Tata Motors has adopted a fresh strategy by creating 'Personas' rather than traditional variants, resulting in each Safari variant getting a distinct look and ambiance. The base-spec Smart/Pure versions feature a modest gray upholstery, while the Adventure variant gets chocolate brown upholstery. On the other hand, the top-spec Accomplished variant showcases a Range Rover-like sophisticated white-gray dual-tone interior combination, while the Dark variant gets an all-black cabin theme.
The dashboard of the Safari has undergone a redesign, appearing slimmer and more upmarket. The accent on the dashboard is now slimmer, and the central AC vents have been widened. Beneath, a gloss black panel accommodates the new touch-panel for climate control and other vehicle functions.
Another notable addition is the 4-spoke steering wheel, which gets a classy design and premium look thanks to the white-grey two-tone wrapping. The wheel also features an illuminated logo and backlit switches for music/calls and instrument cluster control.
In terms of fit and finish, there is a marked difference, evident in the improved panel alignment and material quality consistency.
Regarding cabin space, there are no noteworthy differences. The wide-opening doors make ingress effortless, although it's advisable to install side steps if elderly passengers frequently use the vehicle. The rear seat space remains spacious as ever, with ample room for a six-footer to sit comfortably behind a six-foot-tall driver.
However, Tata has not incorporated one-touch tumble functionality for the third row. To access the third row in the captain seat version, one can walk through the middle row or recline and slide the second-row seat forward. While the third row has just about enough space for adults, it's best suited for children during extended journeys. Additionally, there isn't much foot room beneath the second-row seats, requiring passengers to extend at least one foot towards the center.
When all three rows of seats are occupied, the available boot space is non-existent, enough only for a couple of backpacks. Folding down the third row of seats, however, opens up a substantial 420 liters of storage space. Sadly, the third row doesn't fold completely flat, and there's a slight incline that can cause luggage to slide. Folding the second row of seats gets you a generous 827 liters of space.
Here’s a quick runthrough of the new features on the Safari
Dual-Zone Climate Control: This system allows individual temperature settings for the driver and co-driver, and it can be adjusted using the physical controls, touchscreen, or voice commands.
Powered Driver's Seat (with Memory): The driver's seat offers a 6-way power adjustment feature, with manual lumbar adjustment, and includes three memory settings for added convenience.
12.3-Inch Touchscreen: The free-floating touchscreen, featuring a sleek bezel, exudes a premium feel. It offers clear and crisp graphics with quick response times. This screen can also be used to access various car functions, including climate control, powered tailgate, and ambient lighting. It supports Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
10.25-Inch Instrument Cluster: The instrument cluster provides three distinct views: a single dial view, dual dial view, and digital view. The screen remains legible even in direct sunlight and can be controlled via buttons on the steering wheel.
10-Speaker JBL Sound System: This sound system delivers excellent clarity and deep bass. It includes 13 sound profiles by AudioWorX, allowing you to select equalizer settings tailored to your musical preferences.
360-Degree Camera: The cameras have good resolution, providing the driver with a clear view. Indicating activates the respective camera, simplifying lane changes and tight maneuvers.
Powered Tailgate: The boot can now be opened electrically through various methods, such as using the switch on the boot, the key fob, a mobile app, or the touchscreen. Additionally, a hands-free operation is possible by kicking under the rear bumper.
In addition to these new features, several existing highlight features including front seat ventilation, a powered co-driver's seat with "Boss mode", rear seat ventilation (available in the 6-seater configuration), a panoramic sunroof, and ambient lighting have been retained in the 2023 Safari.
Tata Motors has confirmed that structural enhancements have been incorporated in the new Safari. Standard features include:
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is also on offer with the Adventure+ A, Accomplished+ and Accomplished+ Dark variants.
The Tata Safari retains its single 2.0-litre diesel engine without any changes in its tuning, maintaining the same power output of 170PS and torque of 350Nm. This engine is available with a choice of a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission. Compared to the previous version, you will notice a minor improvement in noise levels inside the cabin.
We’d recommend opting for the automatic version as it makes driving more convenient. The engine's response is adequate for city commuting, and it offers ample power for day-long road trips. Additionally, Tata Motors now provides paddle shifters with the automatic transmission, allowing drivers to manually shift gears if desired.
The Safari maintains its previous drive mode options, including Eco, City, and Sport modes, along with three 'Terrain' modes: Rough, Wet, and Normal.
Ride and Handling
The wheel size has been increased from the previous version’s 18 inches to 19 inches. Tata has fine-tuned the suspension to maintain a comfortable ride and absorb jarring impacts. While you might occasionally sense the road's surface at lower speeds, there's minimal side-to-side rocking on uneven roads. The Safari exudes a sense of confidence and comfort, even when cruising at triple-digit speeds, making family road trips fun.
Tata has also introduced an electric power steering system, which has resulted in improved steering responsiveness. It remains light enough for easy maneuvering in tight urban spaces, including quick u-turns and parking. Steering weight at high speeds is satisfactory too.
Tata Safari User Reviews
- Filter by :
- Comfort (3)
- Experience (3)
- Test Drive (1)
- Interior (1)
- Comparison (1)
I prefer this model since it provides a veritably outstanding indulgence. My estimation for this model stems from its unusual features. use the brand-new Tata Safari to grasp the outside. This recognizable SUV is aimed at those who want fineness and adventure in one package. Long passages are made comfortable with its roomy, point-rich cabin, and an instigative drive is invariably guaranteed, whether you are driving on the trace or off the beaten path, thanks to its important machine. It's a reliable option for blood jaunts because of the cornucopia of security measures. I'll never forget the services that Tata Safari provided.
Safari is most precious thing, The most comfortable, Superb look, All total superb
This concept is actually close to my heart because of the helpful insights it provides. Because of the vittles it provides, this model has long been a particular preference of mine. The Tata New Safari expertly blends convention and invention with its modern take on a loved example. The spacious apartments and modern conveniences make every trip comfortable and pleasurable. Whether in appreciation of family road passages or local exploration, The New Safari is a hallmark of adventure and faculty.
The new Tata Safari is a spacious and comfortable 7 seater SUV. The roomy cabin offers ample legroom and headroom for all three rows of seats. The seats are well cushioned and offer good comfort over long journeys. The Safari rides well too thanks to its capable suspension that handles bumps with ease. Safety features like 6 airbags and hill hold/descent control are offered. The Safari's 2 liter diesel engine delivers good performance and refinement. While not the most premium the new Safari impresses with its spacious and comfortable interior at an affordable price.
Very good suv.Liked a lot.I would like to buy accomplished variant.But i need 6 seater option, Which is not available in accomplished variant.I am not interested in accomplished plus, As it costs additional 2 lakhs, And i don't need those features of accomplished plus.
More Customer Reviews of Safari
Cars Similar to Safari
- Start a new comparison
Tata Safari Offers
Tata Safari Images
Tata Safari Colours
Compare Safari with Alternatives
Tata safari mileage, tata safari videos.
The Tata Harrier 2023 and Tata Safari 2023 are here! Although these are the... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Safari
- The facelifted Safari competes with the MG Hector Plus, Hyundai Alcazar and Mahindra XUV700.
Tata Safari Car News Updates
Tata Safari FAQs
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Tata Safari is 27.34 Lakh (Delhi).
The EMI for the base variant of Tata Safari in Delhi is Rs. 31,319 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of Tata Safari are Mahindra XUV700 , Tata Harrier and Mahindra Scorpio N .
New car loan - get upto 100% loan on your car! Loan against car - your old car will pay for your new car!
Tata Safari Road Tests
- Home ›
- Tata Cars ›
- Expert Reviews
- Safari Insurance
- Smart Rs. 16.19 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Smart (O) Rs. 16.69 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Rs. 17.69 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure (O) Rs. 18.19 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Plus Rs. 19.39 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Plus S Rs. 20.39 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Plus S Dark Rs. 20.69 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Plus AT Rs. 20.69 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Adventure Rs. 20.99 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Pure Plus S AT Rs. 21.79 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Pure Plus S Dark AT Rs. 22.09 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Adventure Plus Rs. 22.49 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Adventure Plus Dark Rs. 23.04 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Adventure Plus A Rs. 23.49 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Adventure Plus AT Rs. 23.89 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Rs. 23.99 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Accomplished Dark Rs. 24.34 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Adventure Plus Dark AT Rs. 24.44 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Adventure Plus A AT Rs. 24.89 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished AT Rs. 25.39 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Plus Rs. 25.49 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Accomplished Plus 6S Rs. 25.59 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Accomplished Dark AT Rs. 25.74 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Plus Dark Rs. 25.84 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Accomplished Plus Dark 6S Rs. 25.94 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Manual
- Accomplished Plus AT Rs. 26.89 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Plus 6S AT Rs. 26.99 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Plus Dark AT Rs. 27.24 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
- Accomplished Plus Dark 6S AT Rs. 27.34 Lakh 1956 cc | Diesel | Automatic
Choose your city
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance
- Niva Bupa Health Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Zuno Health Insurance
- Magma HDI Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Mediclaim Policy
- Best Health Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance Plans for Family
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
- Health Insurance for Parents
- Women Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Children
- Super Top-Up health insurance
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Health Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
- Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- 1 Crore Health Insurance
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Health Insurance Advisor at Your Home
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance
- Reliance Car Insurance
- Digit Car Insurance
- United Car Insurance
- New India Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Kotak Car Insurance
- Future Generali Car Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
- Bajaj Car Insurance
- Zuno Car Insurance
- Liberty Car Insurance
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance
- Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- ACKO Car Insurance
- TATA AIG Car Insurance
- National Car Insurance
- Shriram Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- Pay As You Drive
- Cashless Garages
- Standalone Own Damage
- Car Insurance Quotes
- Car Insurance Renewal
- Premium Calculator
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party Insurance
- Add on Cover
- Claim Settlement
- ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Bike Insurance
- Reliance Bike Insurance
- Digit Bike Insurance
- United Bike Insurance
- New India Bike Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
- Kotak Bike Insurance
- Future Generali Bike Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- Bajaj Bike Insurance
- Zuno Bike Insurance
- Liberty Bike Insurance
- Cholamandalam Bike Insurance
- Universal Sompo Bike Insurance
- ACKO Bike Insurance
- TATA AIG Bike Insurance
- National Bike Insurance
- Shriram Bike Insurance
- Magma HDI Bike Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- HDFC Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Insurance
- Aegon Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- LIC Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Pramerica Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Reliance Nippon Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC OBC Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Plans
- Postal Life Insurance
- Term Insurance vs Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Quotes
- Life Insurance Premium
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance Premium Calculator
- Tax Benefit on Life Insurance
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Life Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
- Max Life Term Insurance
- HDFC Life Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- PNB Metlife Term Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance
- Kotak Life Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- Aegon Term Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance
- Exide Life Term Insurance
- Reliance Nippon Term Insurance
- SBI Life Term Insurance
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance
- Shriram Life Term Insurance
- Term Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Premium Calculator
- Tax Benefits Of Term Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Family Term Insurance
- Senior Citizen Term Insurance
- Spouse Term Insurance
- Term Plans For NRI
- Term Insurance For Non Working Spouse
- 50 Lakh Term Insurance
- 1 Crore Term Insurance
- 2 Crore Term Insurance
- 5 Crore Term Insurance
- Max Life Investment
- HDFC Life Investment
- PNB Investment
- ICICI Prudential Investment
- Tata AIA Investment
- Bajaj Allianz Investment
- Bharti AXA Investment
- Aegon Investment
- Kotak Investment
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Investment
- SBI Life Investment
- LIC Investment
- Future Generali Investment
- Edelweiss Investment
- Pramerica Life Investment
- Reliance Nippon Investment
- Canara Investment
- Shriram Investment
- India First Investment
- Aviva Life Investment
- Sahara India Investment
- Ageas Federal Life Investment
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Investment
- Money Back Policy
- Retirement Plan
- Endowment Policy
- Fixed Deposit
- Recurring Deposit
- Lumpsum Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Pet Clothing
- Pet Healthcare
- Pet Nutrition
- Travel Insurance Companies
- Travel To Countries
- Types of Travel Insurance
- Why should you get a Travel Insurance
- Insurance Advisors in New Delhi
- Insurance Advisors in Gurgaon
- Insurance Advisors in Faridabad
- Insurance Advisors in Ghaziabad
- Insurance Advisors in Noida
- Insurance Advisors in Kolkata
- Insurance Advisors in Hyderabad
- Insurance Advisors in Lucknow
- Insurance Advisors in Mumbai
- Insurance Advisors in Pune
- Insurance Advisors in Bangalore
- Become POSP Agent
Tata New Safari Insurance
Top Car Insurance Plans
- CASHLESS GARAGES 6,800
- CLAIMS SETTLED 89%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
Tata New Safari Variants with Insurance Premium Price
Calculate your tata new safari insurance price, select your car brand, which city is your car registered in, when did you buy your car , tata new safari key specifications, add-ons for your tata new safari car insurance.
- Car Insurance Add-Ons
Find Right Car Insurance Quotes by Cars Body Type
Maruti Alto Insurance Price
Maruti Swift Insurance Price
Maruti Baleno Insurance Price
Maruti Wagon R Insurance Price
Hyundai i10 Insurance Price
Hyundai i20 Insurance Price
Hyundai Santro Insurance Price
Maruti Celerio Insurance Price
Volkswagen Polo Insurance Price
Renault KWID Insurance Price
Honda Amaze Insurance Price
Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Hyundai Verna Insurance Price
Honda City Insurance Price
Skoda Rapid Insurance Price
Hyundai Aura Insurance Price
Tata Tigor Insurance Price
Hyundai Xcent Insurance Price
Maruti Vitara Brezza Insurance Price
Hyundai Creta Insurance Price
Mahindra Bolero Insurance Price
Tata Nexon Insurance Price
Mahindra Scorpio Insurance Price
Mahindra XUV500 Insurance Price
Hyundai Venue Insurance Price
Mahindra Thar Insurance Price
Toyota Fortuner Insurance Price
Maruti Omni Insurance Price
Maruti Eeco Insurance Price
Toyota Innova Crysta Insurance Price
Maruti Ertiga Insurance Price
Honda Mobilio Insurance Price
Renault Triber Insurance Price
Maruti XL6 Insurance Price
Mahindra Marazzo Insurance Price
Datsun GO Plus Insurance Price
Toyota Vellfire Insurance Price
Calculate your car idv, partner car insurance companies.
- Car Insurance Companies
Explore Car Insurance
Car Insurance For Popular Tata Cars
Tata Tiago 2019-2020 Insurance
Tata Indica Insurance
Tata Vista Insurance
Tata Indigo eCS Insurance
Tata Harrier Insurance
Car insurance news.
Things to Keep In Mind If You Get Pulled Over By T...
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...
Why The Cheapest Car Insurance May Not Be The Best...
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...
Car Insurance Policy Document - How to Download Ca...
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...
The Driver And Passenger Cover In Car Insurance
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...
Types of car insurance in India
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...
Tata New Safari FAQ's
Which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio for tata new safari cars.
Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance are among the car insurers with great claim settlement ratio for Tata New Safari cars.
From where can I purchase insurance for my Tata New Safari car
You can compare car insurance policies offered by all the top-rated insurers in India for Tata New Safari at InsuranceDekho and choose the plan which best suits your needs. With InsuranceDekho, you can purchase an insurance policy in just 5 minutes
Which are the insurance add-ons for Tata New Safari cars
The most opted insurance add-ons with Tata New Safari cars include RSA (Road Side Assistance) cover, zero depreciation add-on, NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover and engine cover among others.
What all documents do I need to get my Tata New Safari car insurance renewed?
You can get your Tata New Safari car insurance policy renewed paperlessly with InsuranceDekho. You just need to have the following details with you: 1 Previous Year Policy Number 2 Previous Year Policy Expiry Date 3 Vehicle Registration Number