- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
For Prince’s Birthday, We’re Looking Back At Funk’s Favorite Star
Prince’s untimely death brought an end to a stunning revolution in the worlds of funk, rock, pop and R&B. He was a killer vocalist, thoughtful songwriter, gender-bending icon, flamboyant personality and defining force in the guidelines for superstardom. This June 7th he would have been 64 years old.
Although Prince captivated the public’s attention for decades, there are plenty of details about his life that most fans didn’t know. From his unique upbringing to his strange food preferences and his almost co-writer on “Purple Rain,” here are 30 lesser-known facts about Prince, funk’s favorite star.
He Had Lots of Aliases
Prince Rogers Nelson is the superstar’s actual name, but he had a ton of unique, quirky and even glitzy nicknames that he went by throughout his life instead. As a young child, he was known as “Skipper” to his friends and family. As he grew older, his career progressed, and his persona went through multiple phases right along with his public name.
Alexander Nevermind, The Kid, Christopher Tracy, The Purple Purv, The Minneapolis Midget, The Artist and The Artist Formerly Known As Prince are all titles that he has used during the course of his career. When he changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol to rebel against Warner Bros. in the early 1990s, those in his studio simply called him “the dude.”
His Symbolic Name Change Was an Act of Rebellion
When Prince changed his name to a symbol with no corresponding word in 1993, his fans were predictably puzzled. The “unpronounceable symbol,” which combines the male and female gender markers, was a strange development in the thriving star’s career. To the press, he said, “It is an unpronounceable symbol… It’s all about thinking in new ways, tuning in 2 a new free-quency.”
In reality, his name change was more about rebellion than reinvention. Prince and Warner Bros. were in a tense dispute at the time, with Prince claiming the company was hindering his creativity and sales. When his contract with them expired, he changed his name back to Prince, but his symbol (known as “Love Symbol 2”) still retained its intrigue.
He Killed “Prince” Off
Another strange part of his symbol-based name change took things all the way to bizarre when he pretended to be a completely new person. No, he didn’t just make a lot of changes and reinvent himself. He quite literally refused to acknowledge that he and Prince shared the same body. “Prince is dead,” he told Time Out in 1995. “They’ve killed him.”
He went on to say, “(Love Symbol #2), on the other hand, is beyond contracts. They can talk about Prince’s contracts… but they’re Prince’s contracts, not mine. The record company can’t afford to accept that…They’re still expecting me to do Purple Rain , a cabaret set.” The symbolic murder of his former identity certainly got his point across: They had pushed him past his limit.
He Was Once Too Poor for McDonald’s
When Prince was young, he and his family lived in severe poverty, so they obviously couldn’t afford to eat at restaurants. When Prince took an interviewer from Rolling Stone around his hometown of Minneapolis, he pointed out one of the most significant locations from his early childhood: a McDonald’s restaurant on Plymouth Avenue.
“We used to go to that McDonald’s,” he said. “I didn’t have any money, so I’d just stand outside there and smell stuff… Poverty makes people angry, brings out their worst side. I was very bitter when I was young.” His childhood likely motivated him to become successful — to the tune of $300 million. That’s a lot of burger money.
He Wrote Songs for Other Artists
Prince wrote and recorded a stunning number of songs in his lifetime, even surpassing the number of songs released by the Beatles. The master of rock, funk and R&B was a phenomenal singer-songwriter — but he wasn’t greedy about it. He penned the lyrics, wrote the music and provided inspiration for many songs released by other best-selling artists.
In fact, Prince composed several songs that became phenomenal hits for other artists. Sinead O’Connor’s international hit “Nothing Compares 2 You” was written by Prince as a side project but eventually landed in O’Connor’s lap. “Manic Monday” by The Bangles, “Love Song” by Madonna and “With This Tear” by Celine Dion would also not exist without Prince’s masterful writing talent.
He Recorded Hits in His Hometown
Have you ever heard of Flying Cloud Drive Warehouse? Maybe not, but you’ve probably heard some of the gems that were recorded in the abandoned warehouse-turned-makeshift studio. Between May and November of 1984, Prince returned to his hometown of Eden Prairie, Minnesota, to record songs with his band in the Flying Cloud Drive Warehouse.
Originally, Prince wanted to reconstruct the location — which he purchased for $400 — and turn it into a recording studio, but the land was too small for construction. Additionally, the traffic and noise near the warehouse made controlling the recording parameters difficult. However, he still cranked out tunes from Around the World in a Day and The Hits/The B-Sides in this unique location.
He Paid a Salon to Shut Down and Style His Hair
When you’re a celebrity, many things are great, but it’s a struggle to do many of the common activities normal people do. Once, on a trip to Washington, D.C., Prince wanted to get his hair restyled, but he didn’t want to deal with a mob of fans at a public salon. So, he came up with a solution that only a celebrity could pull off.
He paid a Washington salon to shut down, black out all their windows and redo his fabulous hair for him. The salon agreed to help out the superstar — who would say no to Prince? — and the starstruck stylists will probably talk about the experience for the rest of their lives. For Prince, it was just another day in the life.
He Directed Many of His Own Videos
Prince was truly a self-made man. From an early point in his career, he established a pattern of accomplishing his goals without assistance. He completed his first album, For You , without any musical or production help. When it came to his music videos, he behaved much the same. He despised video directors, so he preferred to direct his own music videos.
When studios hired directors for him, he either ignored them or talked to them through his assistants. In some cases, he refused to let them speak to him unless he spoke to them first. When it came to his #1 single “When Doves Cry,” Prince stuck the hired director, Larry Williams, outside while he completed the entire glorious video alone.
Prince Had a Female Alter Ego
Although Prince had many public personas during his lifetime, many fans don’t know about his female alter ego, Camille. Camille was brought to life during Sign ‘O’ the Times , and she rocked as the lead on the single “If I Was Your Girlfriend.” Prince purportedly immersed himself in the essence of Camille and was eager to continue to record as her persona.
In 1986, he recorded an album entitled Camille , which featured his alter ego as the vocalist. In order to sound feminine, he fiddled with the tapes throughout the recording process, slowing them down while singing and speeding them back up during editing. Sadly, he never publicly released the album or fulfilled his plan to star in a Camille-centric drag film.
He Was a Jehovah’s Witness…
Believe it or not, the singer of risque songs like “Kiss” and “Little Red Corvette” was a Jehovah’s Witness. He was raised as a Seventh Day Adventist, but in 2001, he decided to convert and go door-to-door to spread the religion’s message. Prince (a.k.a. “Brother Nelson”) abandoned his sexual persona to devote himself to the worship of Jehovah.
On stage, his performances remained flamboyant, eclectic and energetic, but he was less eager to perform his raunchiest tunes, like “Darling Nikki,” “Gett Off” and “Dirty Mind.” His relationship with religion remained complicated until his death, partly due to his overt sexuality. However, he was faithful to his religious practice until the day he died.
…And He Tried to Spearhead a Recruitment Film
Prince’s 2001 album The Rainbow Children was released the same year he announced he was a Jehovah’s Witness. The entire album is highly religious, focusing on God’s love and laws as a means of healing the broken world. By the end of the album, audiences were supposed to feel their lives would benefit from God’s presence.
Shortly after, Prince wanted to produce a Rainbow Children film to spread the message of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. He enlisted the help of director Kevin Smith (famous for films like Clerks ) to bring his vision to life. However, Smith soon realized the film was less cinematic and more dogmatic and decided to turn his back on the project.
Prince Never Listened to His Old Records
Prince took the concepts of “mindfulness” and “forward-thinking” to the next level. During his career, he avoided listening to any of his previous records. In fact, he resisted ruminating on the past in general. The star grew up extremely poor and came from a divorced household, and he didn’t want the media or fans focusing on those things when experiencing his art.
In an exclusive 1985 interview with Rolling Stone, Prince said, “I don’t live in the past. I don’t play my old records for that reason. I make a statement, then move on to the next.” The artist’s live-in-the-moment attitude certainly worked in his favor, as he produced a plethora of impressive tunes and albums across the years.
He Thought The Black Album Was Cursed
Prince’s sixteenth studio album, The Black Album , was released to the public in 1994. However, it was originally slated to be released in 1987. Why did the record sit on a shelf for so many years? Prince supposedly panicked just before the album’s original release date, deciding the album was evil, corrupt and the work of Satan himself.
Despite the studio’s dismay, he felt the record was dark and needed to be destroyed. He was so panicked by its eventual release that he inserted a split-second memo into the start of his “Alphabet Street” video: “Don’t buy The Black Album . I’m sorry.” Many now theorize that his paranoia emerged from his experimentation with ecstasy in the late ’80s.
His Eating Habits Were Unique
When you’re a pop star, you can get away with some fairly strange culinary habits. One of Prince’s strangest favorite meal combos was pasta and orange juice. In a 1994 Rolling Stone interview, the co-writer of the Purple Rain film script, William Blinn, said: “I never met anyone in the world who ordered spaghetti with tomato sauce and orange juice to drink.”
Of course, Prince isn’t the only weird rock star eater. Ringo Starr used to eat goat cheese for its “molecule size” (Rolling Stone). Mariah Carey ate only purple foods (such as grapes and eggplant) three days a week after the birth of her twins.
He Suffered from Periods of Severe Depression
During extended periods in his life, Prince struggled with overwhelming feelings of depression and loneliness. His depression was multifaceted, stemming from family issues, romantic struggles, conflicts in his career and other personal feelings. At times, it was so severe, he became physically ill and exhausted, requiring assistance from others to care for himself.
Near the end of his life, his depression seemed to plague him more than ever. Those in his inner-circle — including musician Judith Hill, who shared his self-reported behaviors with investigators — noticed he was withdrawn, losing weight and in more pain than usual. He was secretly abusing opioids.
He Helped Bring a Genre to Life
Prince may have ruled rock, pop and every style in between, but his legacy also includes a specific genre of music: the Minneapolis sound. The late 1970s saw this musical style rise to popularity, spearheaded by Prince’s fresh and funky tunes. The Minneapolis sound brought together various elements of what made the rock, funk and R&B genres so spectacular.
Although Prince helped popularize the Minneapolis sound, he isn’t the artist who invented the genre. The musical style is the culmination of years of writing and performances by talented black musicians who migrated to Minneapolis in the early 20th century. In the late 20th century, however, Prince pushed the funk-rock genre into the spotlight.
He Was Epileptic as a Child
When Prince was a boy, he suffered from seizures associated with epilepsy. In an interview with PBS, Prince shared, “I’ve never spoken about this before, but I was born epileptic… My mother and father didn’t know what to do or how to handle it, but they did the best they could with what little they had.”
The singer also recalled a unique, evangelical conversation that he and his mother shared. “My mother told me one day I walked in to her and said, ‘Mom, I’m not going to be sick anymore,’ and she said, ‘Why?’ and I said, ‘Because an angel told me so.’ Now, I don’t remember saying it. That’s just what she told me.”
He Held Consecutive #1 Spots in Entertainment
On July 27, 1984, Prince’s first rock-drama movie-musical Purple Rain hit theaters and was met with overwhelming success. The intense film about a rising young pop star was accompanied by a catchy and thoughtful album, which Prince released along with the movie.
Within a week of its release, Prince’s magical flick, the epic Purple Rain album and his hit song “When Doves Cry” all gained immense traction. They each hovered at #1 on their respective charts, putting Prince at the top of all three categories. Considering his hard work on each project, he certainly deserved the recognition.
He Wrote the Batman Soundtrack for a Funny Reason
Besides producing the soundtrack for his own film, Prince worked on Tim Burton’s blockbuster Batman (1989). He was contracted by Burton — who frequently listened to Prince while working — to write a couple of songs for the film. Instead, Prince composed an entire album of killer songs for the film after watching a mere half-hour of footage for inspiration.
The album included several late ’80’s hits that defined an era, including the iconic tune “Batdance.” However, Prince’s inspiration for the album didn’t come from the bat-centric superhero at the heart of the flick. It was soon revealed that Prince had a major crush on the leading lady, Kim Basinger. He eventually won Basinger’s affection, and they dated for a year.
His Second Film Was a Flop
Unfortunately, despite the success of Purple Rain (1984) and his musical work on Batman (1989), his second musical film, Graffiti Bridge (1990), struggled — and failed — to live up to Prince’s previous commercial success. As he did with Purple Rain , Prince wrote an accompanying album for Graffiti Bridge , and the album was far more successful than the flick.
Graffiti Bridge was disastrous at the box office and received mostly negative reviews from critics. It swept the nominations for the Razzie Awards, which honors the worst films each awards season, with nods for Worst Screenplay, Worst Picture, Worst Actor and Worst Director. The female lead, Ingrid Chavez, was even nominated for Worst New Star. Ouch.
His Half-Sister Sued Him Over Song Lyrics
Prince released approximately 600 tunes during his career — emphasis on released — with even more tunes never made available to the public. He was a masterful writer who took pride in the production of his songs, and most featured his own lyrics. Oddly enough, his half-sister, Lorna Nelson, tried to sue Prince at one point for stealing some of her lyrics.
Nelson claimed to have written the lyrics for “U Got the Look” from the famed Sign ‘O’ the Times album. Her claim led to a two-year lawsuit and a lengthy court battle. At the end of the day, the judge decided the lyrics were Prince’s. The bitter dispute shoved a wedge in their relationship.
He Was Blocks from John Lennon’s Assassination
When Sir John Lennon died, he left behind millions — if not billions — of mourning fans. His bandmates and other close artists were devastated by the sudden and tragic way he died. However, few people knew that Prince, who was an admirer and friend of Lennon, was a few blocks down the road from the site of Lennon’s assassination.
During his career, Prince covered several iconic songs from the Beatles, including “Come Together” and “While My Guitar Gently Weeps.” The day after Lennon was killed, Prince performed at New York’s The Ritz. His emotionally-charged performance caused fans and critics of Prince and Lennon to draw comparisons between the two rock artists.
His Favorite Show Was New Girl
Prince was notoriously known for his strong opinions. He fervently spoke out against technology, and during the latter half of his career, he voiced a distaste for the internet and streaming services. He hated the new era of MTV and pulled most of his music from streaming sites, feeling the internet took away the power and privilege of the artist.
However, as much as he expressed a dislike for technology, he did allow himself to enjoy one sitcom: New Girl . In an email to Zooey Deschanel, Prince said her show was all he watched (other than the news). He expressed an interest in guest starring, and he eventually did, playing a fabulous friend/makeover guru for Zooey’s character.
He Purchased New Records Before Passing
On April 16, 2016 — a handful of days before his death — Prince stopped at The Electric Fetus, a record shop in Minneapolis, to buy a few records. His purchases were to celebrate Record Store Day. The retail manager of the store, Bob Fuchs, shared the final albums Prince purchased before passing away.
Among his final musical finds were Talking Book by Stevie Wonder, Hejira by Joni Mitchell, The Time Has Come by The Chambers Brothers, Inspirational Gospel Classics by The Swan Silverstones, The Best of Missing Persons by Missing Persons and Santana IV by Santana. He passed away a few days after these buys (April 21) from a fatal drug overdose.
“Kiss” Was Written for a Different Band
Aside from “Purple Rain,” Prince’s “Kiss” may be his most iconic track. What would the sexy tune be without Prince’s hums, grunts and flawless falsetto? However, when Prince first wrote the song, he didn’t do so with the intention of singing it himself. Instead, he wrote it for Mazarati, a funk band that The Revolution bassist Mark Brown spearheaded.
Upon the song’s completion, Prince decided he wanted to keep the song for his own album. He supposedly didn’t feel Mazarati was good enough to perform it, but he kept some of the stylistic elements Mazarati had added, including their background vocals and a genre transition from acoustic to funk-pop that their producer, David Z, had facilitated.
He Messed Up His First SNL Performance
Because SNL is a broadcast program, use of the f-bomb on the air is banned. In truth, the word has slipped out on occasion, including once when Prince performed. Artists are sometimes asked to alter lyrics to appease the heads of network television, but Prince proudly let an f-bomb slip during his performance of “Partyup,” which includes a shining f-bomb in the lyrics.
Rather than censoring himself, Prince sang the full line “Fightin’ war is such a f***ing bore!” In addition, host Charles Rocket’s final monologue included a slip — “I’d like to know who the f* did it” — making it the first SNL episode where the f-word was said multiple times.
Amy Winehouse Made Prince Cry
Both Prince and Amy Winehouse were victims of sudden and tragic deaths. In life, they were celebrated artists and dear friends. Prince admired Winehouse’s vocals and wanted her to join him on his wildly popular 21 Nights in London tour. An ecstatic Amy told MTV News in 2007, “I’ll drop everything to do that.”
Fortunately, Winehouse got her chance to perform with Prince. On the final night of his London tour, she joined Prince on stage to sing “Love Is a Losing Game.” The stunning rendition left the crowd (and Prince) starstruck, prompting him to announce at the end of the song, “I got tears… I’m gonna have to get my shades on.”
He Turned Down Michael’s Jackson’s Bad Invitation
Did you know that Michael Jackson’s iconic tune “Bad” was originally written to be a duet with Prince? While preparing to record “Bad,” Jackson reached out to Prince, asking him to sing the song with him. Prince decided to travel to Jackson’s house and discuss the song and a possible first collaboration.
However, Prince wasn’t a fan of the tune. In an uncovered interview with Chris Rock, he admitted that he took issue with the opening line of the song, “Your butt is mine.” “Now, who is going to sing that to whom? Cause [he] sure ain’t singing that to me, and I sure ain’t singing it to [him],” Prince stated.
He’s Been Writing Songs Since Age Seven
Prince’s early life wasn’t easy, but he always had music. His father, John Lewis Nelson, was a jazz musician. He met Prince’s mother, Mattie Della Shaw, at one of his gigs in Minneapolis. After Shaw joined the group as their lead singer, Nelson and Shaw fell in love, eventually marrying and having two children, Prince and his sister, Tyka Nelson.
As a young child, Prince was exposed to his dad’s passion for jazz and performing. He fell in love with the idea of creating and performing music. When he was seven years old, he composed his first tune, called “Funk Machine,” on his father’s piano. He didn’t know at the time he would grow up to write hundreds of internationally beloved songs.
He Enlisted Stevie Nicks’ Help on “Purple Rain”
“Purple Rain” is arguably Prince’s most iconic track. Although he ultimately wrote the final lyrics alone, he enlisted the help of Stevie Nicks during the drafting process. The stars were close friends, and Prince’s “Little Red Corvette” had inspired Nicks’ solo song “Stand Back.” However, when Nicks listened to the lengthy musical track, words failed her.
She told the Minneapolis Star Tribune, “It was so overwhelming, that 10-minute track… I just got scared. I called him back and said, ‘I can’t do it. I wish I could. It’s too much for me.’ I’m so glad that I didn’t, because he wrote it, and it became ‘Purple Rain’.”
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- 100 Funny Birthday Wishes & Messages
- Funny Birthday Meme & Images
- More Birthday Wishes
20+ Funny Birthday Wishes for Star Trek Fans
Have a friend or family member that LOVES Star Trek ?
Want a funny and unique way to say “Happy Birthday?”
Take a look at our 20+ funny birthday wishes for Star Trek fans – 100% one-of-a-kind – that are sure to get their attention!
20+ Funny Birthday Wishes for Star Trek Fans Memes and Quotes
1. Getting older is just like Star Trek – it’s full of pros and “Khans!” Happy birthday!
2. Happy birthday! Feel like time is flying at warp speed? It’s best to just “Klingon” and enjoy the ride!
3. Did you know that every Star Trek captain had three ears? A left ear, a right ear, and a “final front-ear!” Happy birthday!
4. Happy birthday! I tried streaming a Star Trek episode on my phone, but my provider said I hit my Data allowance!
5. Not all of my friends are Star Trek fans, only the best ones! Happy birthday!
Click Here for 20+ Funny Birthday Wishes for Pokémon Fans!
6. Happy birthday! I was going to mail you something, but I couldn’t “Picard” (pick a card) at the store!
7. I don’t always watch Star Trek. But when I do, it’s normally because you forced me to. Happy birthday!
8. Happy birthday! Live long, and prosper!
9. Did you hear about Captain Kirk’s failed attempt at a woman’s underwear business? Nobody wanted to buy “Shatner Panties…” Happy birthday!
10. Happy birthday! Instead of strawberry or vanilla, you should have a “Spock”-olate birthday cake!
Click Here for 20+ Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends Fans!
11. Whatever you do, don’t wear a Chewbacca costume to a Star Trek convention! That’s a “wookie” mistake! Happy birthday!
12. Happy birthday! I would have texted you sooner but I had to drop a “Captain’s log” first!
13. Did you know that the guns in Star Trek didn’t really shoot lasers? They were “faux”-ton guns! Happy birthday!
14. Happy birthday to the Trekkiest person I know!
15. Getting older is like taking a ride on the Enterprise, only you can’t ask Scotty for more power! Happy birthday!
Click Here for 20+ Funny Birthday Wishes for Michael Jackson Fans!
16. Happy birthday! You’re not over the hill, you’re just on the final frontier!
17. Did you know they’re creating a new Star Trek series with an all-Latino cast? It’s called Star Trek: The “Mex” Generation! Happy birthday!
18. Happy birthday! We should go out to the bar and celebrate with some “Jim Beam me up” shots!
19. Heard you wanted a normal birthday party? You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself! Happy birthday!
20. Happy birthday! You’re a “Star” and I would “Trek” anywhere with you!
Don’t Leave Yet! Check Out Our 100+ Funny Birthday Wishes!
Copyright © Funny-Birthday-Wishes.com
Most Popular Pages
- For Bosses & Managers
- For Motorcycle Riders
- For Lawyers
- For Foodies
- For Older People
Most Recent Pages
- For Beer Lovers
- For Weed Smokers and Stoners
- For Football Fans
- For Shoppers
- For Hunters
- For Your Aunt
- For Your Brother
- For Your Brother-In-Law or Sister-In-Law
- For Your Cousin
- For Your Dad
- For Your Daughter
- For Your Father-In-Law or Mother-In-Law
- For Your Granddaughter
- For Your Husband
- For Your Mom
- For Your Nephew
- For Your Niece
- For Your Sister
- For Your Son-In-Law or Daughter-In-Law
- For Your Uncle
- For Your Wife
- For Your Younger Brother from an Older Sister
- For Artists and Painters
- For Authors and Writers
- For Baseball Fans
- For Basketball Fans
- For Batman Fans
- For Boat Lovers
- For Bowlers
- For Campers
- For Car Lovers
- For Cooks and Chefs
- For Crafters
- For Dancers
- For Drummers
- For Exercisers and Gym Goers
- About Fishing
- For Friends Fans
- For Gardeners
- For Golfers
- For Guitar Players
- For Harry Potter Fans
- For Hockey Fans
- For Horse Lovers
- For Michael Jackson Fans
- For The Office Fans
- For Pianists
- For Pilots and Airline Workers
- For Pokémon Fans
- For Poker Players
- For Rock Climbers
- For Rugby Fans
- For Runners
- For Scuba Divers and Snorkelers
- For Seinfeld Fans
- For Singers
- For Soccer/Football Fans
- For Spider-Man Fans
- For Star Trek Fans
- For Star Wars Fans
- For Superman Fans
- For Surfers
- For Swimmers
- For Tennis Players
- For Travelers
- For Volleyball Players
- For Yoga Lovers
- For Accountants
- For Architects
- For Bank Workers
- About Chemistry
- For Dentists
- For Doctors
- For Engineers
- For Farmers
- For Hairdressers and Barbers
- For HR Managers
- For IT Professionals and Computer Geeks
- For Journalists
- For Mechanics
- For Military and Veterans
- For Office Workers, Coworkers, and Employees
- For Pastors and Priests
- For Personal Trainers
- For Photographers
- For Salespeople
- For Teachers
By Personality Trait
- For Blondes
- For Cat Lovers
- With Chickens
- For Christians
- For College Friends
- For Coffee Lovers
- For Democrats
- For Dog Lovers
- For Female Best Friends
- For Fiances
- For Health Nuts
- For LGBTQ Friends
- For Male Best Friends
- For Muslims
- For Neighbors
- For Republicans
- For Roommates
77 Star Trek Puns One Liners
Boldly going where no pun has gone before, the world of ‘Star Trek’ is not just a galaxy filled with captivating science fiction but also a treasure trove of wordplay and humor. From quippy one-liners on the bridge to warp-speed witticisms, ‘Star Trek’ puns have become a photon torpedo of entertainment for fans.
Just as the crew explores uncharted space, we’re about to embark on a linguistic journey through the cosmos of clever Star Trek Puns that will have you beaming with laughter. So set your phasers to pun and prepare to engage in a warp-speed adventure of wordy delights!
Star Trek Birthday Puns
- Warping by to wish you a stellar birthday!
- Make it so: Have an engaging birthday!
- Set phasers to fun – it’s your birthday!
- Resistance is futile against a happy birthday!
- Captain’s log: Another year older, but still as awesome as ever!
- Beam up the cake; it’s time to celebrate your birthday!
- Boldly blowing out candles on your special day!
- You’ve reached a new age milestone – engage celebratory mode!
- Live long and party on; it’s your birthday, after all!
- Hope your birthday is as extraordinary as a Vulcan mind meld!
- To another year of exploration and birthday adventures!
- Klingons might be tough, but they can’t resist wishing you a happy birthday!
- Hope your birthday is as legendary as the Starship Enterprise!
- May your birthday be as delightful as finding a new, uncharted planet!
- It’s your birthday – time to boldly blow out the candles!
- Here’s to aging like fine Romulan ale! Happy birthday!
- No tribbles here, just warm birthday wishes!
- Aging gracefully, just like a seasoned Starfleet captain. Happy birthday!
- Sending you warp-speed birthday vibes – enjoy the ride!
- Party long and prosper – it’s your special day!
T Shirt Star Trek Puns
- Resistance is Futile, But Comfort is Not – Star Trek T-Shirt
- Beam Me Up, Scotty – I Need This T-Shirt on a New Planet
- Spocking Good Time – Live Long and T-Shirt On
- Trekkie by Nature, T-Shirt by Choice
- Set Phasers to Slay – Fashionable Star Trek Tee
- Keep Calm and Warp On – The Coolest Star Trek T-Shirt
- Boldly Going Where My T-Shirt Collection Hasn’t Gone Before
- Captain of Casual: Rocking My Star Trek Tee
- Tee, Earl Grey, Hot – A Tea-rrific Star Trek Shirt
- Warp Speed Ahead to T-Shirt Awesomeness
- Exploring Galaxies, One T-Shirt at a Time
- Space, the Final T-Shirt Frontier
- Just a Redshirt in a World Full of T-Shirts
- Phasers? No, I’m Here for the T-Shirts
- Keep Your Tribbles – I Want T-Shirts!
- Bolder Than Klingons: Wearing Star Trek Tees
- Make It Sew – Star Trek Fashion T-Shirt
- It’s Logical to Have a Star Trek T-Shirt Collection
- Shuttlecrafting My Style with Star Trek Tees
- From Q to Comfort: My Star Trek T-Shirt Journey
Star Trek Dad Jokes
- Why did the Klingon bring a ladder to the conference? He wanted to take the high council.
- How do you organize a space party? You “planet” in advance!
- What do you call a Vulcan musician? A harpist “Live Long” and “Prosper.”
- Why did the Romulan go to therapy? To deal with his cloaking issues.
- What do you call a group of musical Ferengi? A barbershop “Quartum” of Profit.
- Why don’t Borg like using computers? Because they always get caught in a “techno-loop.”
- How do you know if a Klingon chef likes your meal? He gives it a “Kahless” of approval!
- What’s a Ferengi’s favorite type of music? Gold records, of course!
- Why did the Cardassian apply for a job at the bakery? He wanted to master the art of “Odo” doughnuts.
- What’s a Klingon’s favorite game? War-card.
- How do you make a Vulcan laugh? Tell them a joke with logical reasoning.
- Why did the crewman get in trouble with the captain? He couldn’t “Khan-trol” his sense of humor.
- What’s a Klingon’s favorite Earth dish? “Blood” sausage.
- Why did the android go to school? It wanted to improve its “byte” size!
- How do you get a Ferengi to do your dishes? Offer a “profit-sharing” plan.
- What did one Starfleet officer say to the other when they couldn’t find their tricorders? “I guess we’ve lost our sense of ‘directional’ humor!”
- What do you call a Vulcan’s pet dog? Spock-er Spaniel.
- Why did the holodeck become a comedian? It mastered the art of “virtual” humor!
Funny Star Trek Jokes
- Why did the Klingon go to the casino? He wanted to play “warp” 21!
- Why don’t Starfleet officers ever get lost? Because they always follow the “star” navigation!
- What do you call a Vulcan’s favorite song? “Live Long and Prospertunes”!
- Why was the Borg always invited to parties? Because they knew how to assimilate on the dance floor!
- What do you get when you cross a Klingon with a Tribble? A fur-midable warrior!
- How do you make a Romulan laugh? Tell them a “cloaking” joke—they’ll never see it coming!
- Why did the Cardassian apply for a gardening job? Because he had a knack for “weeding” out trouble!
- How do you know a Ferengi’s telling the truth? His “profit” and loss statements match up!
- Why did the Vulcan refuse to play hide-and-seek? Because he thought it was “illogical” to conceal oneself!
- What do you call a holographic chef? A “holo-cuisine” master!
- Why don’t Klingons play hide-and-seek? Good luck hiding when you’re shouting “Here I am!” all the time!
- What’s a Ferengi’s favorite part of a computer? The “byte”-sized transactions!
- Why did the holodeck refuse to work with the Borg? It couldn’t handle the “assimilation” of its virtual world!
- What’s a Romulan’s favorite ice cream flavor? “Sub-Neutra-Swirl”!
- What’s a Cardassian’s favorite game? “Garak-tic” Twister!
- Why was the android bad at baseball? It couldn’t catch human “emotions”!
- How do you calm down an angry Klingon? Offer them a “peace” of gagh!
- Why did the Starfleet officer go to the counselor’s office? He was struggling with “transwarp” anxiety!
As we bid farewell to our linguistic voyage through the universe of ‘Star Trek’ puns, it’s clear that the wit and humor of this iconic franchise are as boundless as the final frontier itself. Check out more funny puns at jokes garage portal.
So whether you’re a die-hard Trekkie or just someone who enjoys good wordplay, remember to boldly go forth and spread the joy of ‘Star Trek’ puns. Live long and punsper!
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Star Trek Puns
A list of puns related to "Star Trek"
I got a text from my mobile provider saying I’d exceeded my monthly Data allowance.
Apparently, nobody was interested in buying ‘Shatner Panties’.
..... I was the captain's log
The security guard suspected I was not the Real McCoy.
It's called Leonard Neem Oil
A left ear.
A right ear.
And a final frontier
If it’s a girl, we’ll pronounce it Data.
The resistance was a few tiles.
They call it the Enter prize
It has its prose and Khans
It's so i-khan-ic.
The Green Bay Picards.
We won the Enter Prize!
I would imagine the cost of shipping between planets must be astronomical.
..I'd forgotten to send the Chekhov
Everybody knows that Vulcans have pointy ears, but did you know that Vulcans have THREE ears?
They have a left ear, a right ear, and a FINAL FRONT EAR!
They both go around Ur anus looking for Klingons
They Klingon to something
They didn’t have commander data with them.
At the "He's Dead Gym"
It's like they went Bach to the future.
As a result, I couldn't see DeForest through the trees
It was a wookie mistake.
The incident is forever referred to as ,
"The Wrath Of Pecan"
A warp party.
Captain: " Well my child is 14 and I can say, when I read about teens having phases, I didn't expect this."
He was sorta stuck between a spock and a hard place.
He must have it in his Genes.
But seriously check out his Star Trek track listings. The guy loves a good pun.
Nailin' The Kelvin
Labor Of Love
Hella Bar Talk
Enterprising Young Men
Nice To Meld You
Run And Shoot Offense
Does It Still McFly?
Nero Death Experience
Nero Fiddles, Narada Burns
Back From Black
That New Car Smell
To Boldly Go
Star Trek Into Darkness
Logos / Pranking The Natives
Spock Drops, Kirk Jumps
Sub Prime Directive
The Kronos Wartet
Ship To Ship
Earthbound And Down
Warp Core Values
Buying The Space Farm
The San Fran Hustle
Star Trek Main Theme
Star Trek Beyond
Logo and Prosper
Thank Your Lucky Star Date
Night on the Yorktown
The Dance of the Nebula
A Swarm Reception
Hitting the Saucer a Little Hard
In Artifacts as in Life
Franklin, My Dear
A Lesson in Vulcan Mineralogy
MotorCycles of Relief
Krall-y Krall-y Oxen Free
Cater-Krall in Zero G
Par-tay for the Course
I took my 3D glasses off and said in a loud voice, "Oh my gawd. I still see 3D." Another viewer told he appreciated the joke.
Klingon wrap! (Made that one up myself)
Always remember to backup your Data...
Star Trek: the Mex Generation
Security soon twigged I wasn't the real McCoy
The Security guard suspected I was not the real McCoy..
His left ear, his right ear, and the Final Front-ear.
Best Clean Funny Jokes
Jokes that are clean, funny, and for you!
Star Trek puns and groaners
Star Trek puns and groaners – Some Star Trek jokes are funny, while some are puns, and a few are groaners — these are all three! Enjoy these jokes about Star Trek (the original series) , Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space 9, and Star Trek: Enterprise
Question: Where do Star Trek fans go to lift weights? Answer: The “He’s dead, Gym”!
Question: How many ears does Picard have? Answer: Three. A right ear. A left ear. And a final front ear.
Question: What did Picard say as Data struggled to repair the Marclosian Stitching Machine? Answer: “Make it sew.”
Question: What did the first officer answer when Picard asked “Why did you let Troi win at poker?” Answer: “Because I Riker.”
Question: What did the blonde Klingon say? Answer: “It was a good day to dye.”
Question: What is Thomas Riker’s dating philosophy? Answer: “If at first you don’t succeed, try Troi again.”
Question: What did Worf say when small ice asteroids began hitting the Enterprise hull? Answer: “Captain, we are being hailed.”
Question: What did Will Riker say when he discovered that he had a transporter duplicate? Answer: “We’re Number One! We’re Number One!”
Question: Why are Beverly Crusher, Worf, and Deanna Troi similar? Answer: Because one’s a Doc, one’s a Worf, and one’s a Marina.
Question: What does Major Kira’s emergency signal sound like? Answer: NANA NANA NANA NANA.
Question: Did you hear about the singing contest for young men at Starfleet Academy? Answer: It’s called the Kirk Tenor Prize.
Question: How many of the Enterprise’s senior officers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: All of them. One to screw it in, and the rest to debate the moral implications.
Question: What did Lore use to kill Data’s cat? Answer:Spot remover.
Question: What do you call it when that Strategic Operations Officer on DS9 runs as fast as he can? Answer: Worf Speed.
Question: Why couldn’t Kira get permanent quarters on DS9? Answer: Because everybody knew she was a Visitor.
Question: What did the senior staff of DS9 sing when Kira was packing to leave at the beginning of “The Circle”? Answer: Nana, Nana . . . Nana, Nana . . . Hey, hey, hey, goodbye!
Question: What do you do if O’Brien refuses to fix your ship after you dock at DS9? Answer: Colm Meaney. (For those of you who don’t know “Colm” isn’t pronounced “Kohlm.” It’s pronounced more like “column” or “call ’em”)
Question: What is Sisko’s favorite breakfast? Answer: Quarker Oates.
Question: How would B’Elana Torres introduce her significant other? Answer: I’d like you to meet my better third.
Question: What do you get when Gul Dukat kills off his half-Bajoran, half-Cardassian daughter? Answer: Bacardi on ice.
Question: Did you hear that the crew of the Enterprise is getting married? Answer: They have engaged the Borg.
Question: What do you get when you cross Lwaxana Troi with the bridge of a Starfleet vessel? Answer: An empty bridge
Question: Did you hear that Jonathan Frakes is starring in a remake of an old James Bond movie? Answer: It’s called Moonriker.
Question: What did the Jamaican say to the Ferengi captain who was visiting Earth? Answer: Have a nice Dai Mon.
Question: What do you get when you throw the casing of an unborn chicken at Quark’s nephew? Answer: Egg Nog.
Question: What would the communication officer of DS9 say to Captain Sisko when a person is going on and on on the fifth channel of communications? Answer: Sir Babylon 5.
Question: How many Star Trek: The Original Series landing party members does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: Only one, but the extra red-shirt will die in the attempt.
Question: How many Voyager crew members does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: However many it takes, you can be sure a shuttlecraft will be destroyed during the attempt.
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryan Patcheco on Palm Sunday
- Ed on Funny movie quotes from Hugs and Mugs, starring the Three Stooges
- Carlos on If They Married
- David Darts on The dogs of Munich
- My Dad’s joke stories … – Sporadic blogger on A long way to tip a Rary
Funny Star Trek TNG Picard Birthday Card - Make it So!
The perfect card for a Star Trek mad recipient on their Birthday "Don't just wish for a Happy Birthday...Make it so!" accompanied by the universe's most famous order and Captain Jean-Luc Picard himself wishing them the Galaxy's Best Birthday!
- All cards are fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk
- By clicking the link below you will be redirected to Amazon.co.uk to complete your purchase
- Cards will be sealed in a cello bag and include a gift envelope to send onto recipient
- Royal Mail estimate 93% of cards will arrive the day after posting (Mon - Fri). All should arrive between 1-3 working days.
- In the unlikely event that your card does not arrive please contact Amazon through your orders page and they will refund/replace
- ALL Card prices include FREE Royal Mail 1st Class postage
- All cards ordered will be printed and despatched within 24 hours (Monday - Friday)
- Cards sent back to you will be sealed in a cello bag and include an extra envelope to send onto recipient
- In the unlikely event that your card does not arrive please email us: [email protected] and we will refund/replace
Share this item:
WEF Birthday Card - Funny Great Reset Spoof Any Occasion Card
Granny Weatherwax Birthday Card - Funny Birthday Card inspired by Terry Pratchett's Discworld
Funny Birthday Card for A Teenager Perfect for 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th Birthdays
Alphabet Lore Birthday Card - Cute Card for kids
Really Cheap Thoughts
STAR TREK Jokes
How many ears does Captain Kirk have? Three: a left ear, a right ear, and a final front ear.
If Mr. Spock has pointed ears, what does Mr. Scott have? Engineers.
Miramanee was caught between Kirok and a hard place. (I'm going to hell for that one!)
My other vehicle was assimilated by the Borg.
Reality is for people who can't handle Star Trek .
To boldly go and watch Star Trek re-runs.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
What does a Romulan frog use for camouflage? A croaking device.
Real Trekkers work out at the He's Dead Gym.
The Borg assimilated my species, and all I got was this lousy ocular implant.
The Klingon version of Gone With the Wind : After all, tomorrow is another good day to die.
Why did Worf change his hair color? It was a good day to dye.
The Sisko is my Co-pilot!
Blonde Borgs have the same fun.
Borg Answering Machine Message: WE ARE BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. But we're not home right now, so leave a message at the tone and we'll assimilate you later.
We have engaged the Borg. The wedding will be Friday.
How many Borg does it take to change a light bulb? All of them.
How many Cardassians does it take to change a light bulb? That depends on how many lights you see.
How many Federation shuttles does it take to change a light bulb? None. Shuttlecraft don’t last as long as light bulbs.
How many Founders does it take to change a light bulb? As many as there needs to be.
How many Guardians of Forever does it take to change a light bulb? Since before your sun burned in space, I have awaited that question.
How many Holodeck characters does it take to change a light bulb? None. Holodeck characters are light bulbs.
How many Klingons does it take to change a light bulb? None. Real warriors don’t need light bulbs. ( or ) Two. One to change the bulb and another to defend the empty socket with a bat’leth. (Everybody needs a challenge.)
How many members of the U.S.S. Enterprise does it take to change a light bulb? Seven. Scotty will report to Captain Kirk that the light bulb in the Engineering Section is burnt out, to which Kirk will send Bones to pronounce the bulb dead. Scotty, after checking around, notices that they have no more new light bulbs, and complains that he can't see in the dark to tend to his engines. Kirk must make an emergency stop at the next uncharted planet, Alpha Regula IV, to procure a light bulb from the natives. Kirk, Spock, Bones, Sulu, and three security officers beam down. The three security officers are promptly killed by the natives, and the rest of the landing party is captured. Meanwhile, back in orbit, Scotty notices a Klingon ship approaching and must warp out of orbit to escape detection. Bones cures the native king who is suffering from the flu, and as a reward the landing party is set free and given all of the light bulbs they can carry. Scotty cripples the Klingon ship and warps back to the planet just in time to beam up Kirk et. al. The new bulb is inserted, and the Enterprise continues with its five year mission.
How many members of the U.S.S. Voyager crew does it take to change a light bulb? Seven. (Really.)
How many Pakleds does it take to change a light bulb? “What's a light bulb?”
How many Prophets does it take to change a light bulb? None. That is a corporeal matter.
How many Romulans does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to change the bulb and one to stab him in the back.
How many Vulcans does it take to change a light bulb? Approximately 1.0000000000.
Signs That STAR TREK is Taking Over Your Life:
- Saying "engage," "make it so," or "I'm a doctor, not a …" in casual conversation.
- Becoming indignant that the periodic table doesn't include dilithium and tritanium.
- Able to use "variable phase inverter" in a sentence without excessive thought first.
- More than one pair of Spock ears on junk drawer.
- Have figured out the stardate system.
- Being able to speak several nonexistent languages like Klingon, Romulan, or Bajoran.
- You find yourself singing "Headin' Back to Eden" in the shower, and you know all the words.
- You always win a free slice when the local pizza place has Star Trek trivia questions.
- Your wardrobe consists of a lot of black slacks with interchangeable gold, red and blue tops.
- You have rigged up your cellular phone or PDA to "chirp" when you open it.
- You have more than one STAR TREK font installed on your computer.
- You don't need any of the references on this list explained to you.
Things That Never Happen in STAR TREK:
- The Enterprise runs into a mysterious energy field of a type it has encountered several times before.
- The Enterprise goes to visit a remote outpost of scientists, who are all perfectly all right.
- Someone visits the holodeck, and it works properly.
- The crew of the Enterprise discovers a totally new life form, which later turns out to be a rather well-known old life form wearing a funny hat.
- The crew of the Enterprise is struck by a mysterious plague, for which the only cure can be found in the well-stocked sickbay.
- The Captain has to make a difficult decision about a less advanced people which is made a great deal easier by the Starfleet Prime Directive.
- An enigmatic being composed of pure energy attempts to interface with the Enterprise 's computer, only to find out that it has forgotten to bring the right leads.
- A power surge on the Bridge is rapidly and correctly diagnosed as a faulty capacitor by the highly-trained and competent engineering staff.
- The Enterprise is captured by a vastly superior alien intelligence which does not put them on trial.
- The Enterprise is captured by a vastly inferior alien intelligence which they easily pacify by offering it some sweeties.
- The Enterprise visits an earth-type planet called "Paradise" where everyone is happy all of the time. However, everything is soon revealed to be exactly what it seems.
- A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise , but fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to everyone's satisfaction.
- Spock (or Data) is fired from his high-ranking position for not being able to understand the most basic nuances of about one in three sentences that anyone says to him.
- An intruder is unable to figure out how to use the transporter.
- Someone on the Enterprise meets a long-estranged relative and doesn't suffer emotional turmoil.
- Someone attempts to hijack the Enterprise and is foiled by the alert and competent Security staff.
- A member of the crew is taken over by an alien entity and everyone else finds it's an improvement.
- A systems failure on the Enterprise affects the artificial gravity generators and nothing else.
- The Enterprise encounters a spatial anomaly and merrily ignores it.
- An android race turns out to be completely friendly and not threatening or menacing in any way.
- The mysterious a giant threatening object is on a direct course for some world other than Earth.
- McCoy says, "He'll live, Jim."
- Artificial intelligence and android technology make human exploration of the galaxy obsolete.
- The crew beams down to a planet that requires them to wear space suits or that has a gravity so strong it prevents them from moving around.
- An information exchange with a vastly superior race directly leads to new technology and an improvement in the quality of life in later episodes.
- The Enterprise successfully ferries an alien VIP from one place to another without a serious incident.
- Kirk (or Riker) falls in love with a woman on a planet he visits, and isn't tragically separated from her at the end of the episode.
- A redshirt sneaks down a deserted corridor, turns a corner, and suddenly has a surprise birthday party.
- McCoy says, "On second thought, maybe I'm a carpenter and NOT a doctor after all."
- Kirk gets court-martialed for violating the Prime Directive.
- A major character dies and isn't resurrected.
- The Enterprise is involved in a bizarre time-warp experience which is in some way unconnected to the late 20th century.
- The deflector shields hold through the duration of the battle.
- The Enterprise encounters nothing analogous to human society in its barbaric days.
- The crew finds a reason for not letting the computer do everything.
- A group of nearby spaceships are not all oriented exactly like each other, in an upwards position.
- A Starfleet admiral gives Picard orders that present no moral dilemma for him and that he is glad to go along with.
- A conference on some planet that doesn't involve running through kidnap attempts and dodging time warps to go to/from.
- Anyone yawning, stretching, scratching, picking their nose, going to the bathroom, taking a bath, adjusting their underwear, burping or otherwise. All of these things, like the need for money, have been eliminated in the future.
Top ten signs your Klingon warrior has no honor: 10. Drinks decaf Raktagino. 9. Shouts "Where's the Beef?" before charging into battle. 8. Despite years of training and experience at the weapons controls of the flagship of the Federation, manages to get defeated by two incompetent sisters and their secondhand Bird of Prey. 7. Nerf bat'leth. 6. When they wheel out the bloodwine, he's always the designated driver. 5. Constantly getting beaten up by human females. 4. Abandons son with soft human parents, then acts all surprised when son turns out to be terrible warrior. 3. Tribble Tamagachi constantly needing to be fed. 2. Instead of traditional steel soled battle boots, prefers Nike Air Kaeliss'. 1. Wrist broken twice by alien-possessed chocoholic bunny-suited half Betazoid.
You know you're a Deep Space Nine fan when ...
- ... you write "hew-mon" in the Ethnicity section of the National Census form.
- ... you meet your new boss and instead of shaking his hand you grab his ear and try to sense his "pagh."
- ... you examine chairs before sitting down in case they're actually changelings.
- ... you visit New Orleans and spend two days looking for "Sisko's."
- ... you spend most Saturday afternoons in the garage building a hatching pond for Ensign Vilix'Pran.
- ... you build your own clocks to reflect a twenty-six hour day.
- ... you cut the palms of all your closest friends whenever you see them.
- ... you go to a plastic surgeon to have ridges put on your nose.
- ... you've learned the names of all the major Earth rivers by memorizing the names of the runabouts.
- ... you try to order Raktagino from Starbucks.
- ... you work the term "soulless minions of orthodoxy" into casual conversation.
- ... you're addicted to ketracel white (white-out).
- ... you refer to your living room as Ops.
- ... you refer to your garage as Runabout Pad C.
- ... you spent hours at Caesar's Palace looking for the Dabo tables.
- ... you're strangely attracted to women with unique arrangements of moles on their face.
- ... you always sleep lightly in case Sloan shows up with an assignment for you.
- ... you see a girl with freckles and you wonder how far down those spots really go.
- ... you suspect your tailor of being a spy.
- ... your partner mentions foreplay and you ask for "oo-mox."
- ... you scan the shelves of 'Sven's Adult Video Store' for "Vulcan Love Slave Part II — The Revenge."
- ... you name your teddy bear "Kukalaka."
- ... you quote the Rules of Acquisition in your business meetings.
- ... you buy a used pool table to modify to play Dom-Jat.
- ... you try to order Slug-O-Cola with lunch.
- ... you shout "Victory is Life!" when you play sports.
- ... you hang your legs over every balcony you can find.
- ... you start calling your female friends "old man".
- ... you try to answer your professor's questions like you are a Prophet: "Calculus? What is this Calculus?"
- ... when pregnant you start sneezing.
- ... you demand that your salary be given to you in gold-pressed latinum.
- ... you sometimes go and see the "evil" version of your friends.
- ... whenever you try to go to our nation's capital, some strange accident occurs and sends you back several hundred years earlier.
- ... you use the word "pallie" in your vocabulary once a week.
- ... when you hear the word "Alamo," you don't think of battle or car rentals, just Miles and Julian.
- ... when you hear critters in the walls, you don't think mice; you think voles!
- ... you've convinced yourself one of your parents was possessed by a Prophet.
- ... you try and teach all of your friends about an old, nearly extinct sport, just so you can beat the hell out of someone you hated from school.
- ... when stuck in traffic you listen to Klingon Opera.
- ... you want to buy your dad a baseball card (featuring Willy Mays) for a special occasion.
- ... you dream of killing your boss, but are afraid he will simply return the following day, as your fresh, new Vorta.
- ... instead of sleeping at night you pretend that you rejoin The Great Link for eight hours or so.
- ... your song on American Idol is "The Best is Yet To Come."
- ... you refer to your minister as your "vedek."
- ... you go to Roswell demanding to see the evidence the Ferengi left behind.
- ... you go to San Francisco and search for a Gabriel Bell.
- ... you start trying to find Buck Bokai.
- ... you visit the Sydney Opera House and remark how much it looks like Vedek Winn's hat from Season 1.
- ... you refer to your ears as "lobes."
- ... every time something goes wrong in your life you assume Felix built it into your program as a jack-in-the-box.
- ... you only wear one earring, in your right ear.
- ... your ideal man would have a transparent skull.
- ... whenever you leave somewhere, you leave a baseball behind to let them know you'll be back.
- £ 0.00 0 items
Spocktopus Star Trek Inspired Octopus Birthday Card by Citrus Punn
- Reviews (0)
Spocktopus, Star Trek inspired Birthday or any occasion card by the pun-tastic Citrus Bunn.
Blank inside for your own message.
Card size – 148mm x 148mm Paper type – 300gsm textured Gesso Supplied with brown kraft envelope.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Beam Me Up Scotty Dog Star Trek Inspired Birthday Card by Citrus Punn
DJ Fish Birthday Blank Card by Charming Badger
Flappy Birthday! Puffin Birthday Card by Citrus Bunn
- Office Paper Products
- Cards & Card Stock
- Greeting Cards
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. For a full refund with no deduction for return shipping, you can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition.
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
Other Sellers on Amazon
- To view this video download Flash Player
Funny Sci-Fi Birthday Card - Make it So! TV science Fiction cards Birthday Card for him Dad
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- Send a funny greetings card to your Scifi-loving friend and make it a Happy Birthday with this hilarious Make it So Card. Ideal for Birthdays for Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husbands, Wives, Daughters, Sons and Friends.
- 350GSM Smooth Card: This birthday card for him or her is made with premium paper stock, with protective polybag and matching envelope, blank inside for your own greeting.
- BIRTHDAY JOKE: With a blank and fully customizable interior this happy birthday card for her or him allows you to add that personal touch in a cute and funny way, nicely accommodating your words, drawings or message of love!
- Funny and Naughty: These greeting cards are simple but eye-catchy and just a little cheeky, which makes them extremely versatile and perfect for an unforgettable birthday! You can offer the card to both men and women of all ages, friends, family, best friend, fiancé, or spouse and be sure to make their day even more special.
- Our cards come protected in a cello bag with a premium self-seal kraft envelope to keep your purchase in perfect condition until that special day.
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Funny Greetings Cards for any Occasion!
That Card Shop - Established 2010
That Card Shop was formed in 2010 and specialised in funny birthday cards from 2012. To date we have sold more than 500,000 cards in the UK alone!
Designed, printed and packed in the UK we design all our cards in house to make sure you get a fresh and original greetings card for any occasion from Anniversaries to Get Well Soon.
ALL CARDS COME SEALED WITH A GIFT ENVELOPE FOR SENDING ONTO THE RECIPIENT
EXCEPTIONAL CARDS TO BE TREASURED
That Card Shop aims to produce cards which are as well received as any gift on that special occasion. All our cards are hand checked before sale to bring a smile to that special someone.
If you are looking for an original, funny card not available anywhere else the That Card Shop range will show you are unique and stand out from the crowd.
Technical details, additional information, warranty & support, looking for specific info, what's in the box, customer reviews.
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings, help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- UK Modern Slavery Statement
- Amazon Science
- Sell on Amazon
- Sell on Amazon Business
- Sell on Amazon Handmade
- Sell on Amazon Launchpad
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect and build your brand
- Associates Programme
- Fulfilment by Amazon
- Seller Fulfilled Prime
- Advertise Your Products
- Independently Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Make Money with Us
- Instalments by Barclays
- Amazon Platinum Mastercard
- Amazon Classic Mastercard
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Payment Methods Help
- Shop with Points
- Top Up Your Account
- Top Up Your Account in Store
- COVID-19 and Amazon
- Track Packages or View Orders
- Delivery Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Amazon Mobile App
- Customer Service
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Conditions of Use & Sale
- Privacy Notice
- Cookies Notice
- Interest-Based Ads Notice