- View history
- 1 Major NPCs
- 2 Notable NPCs
- 3 Minor NPCs
- 4 NPC Ships
- Alynna Nechayev, Starfleet Admiral By Mephit James
- Admiral Nechayev of the Terran Empire By Mephit James
- Arjin Nala, the TOS Trill By Mephit James
- Azala Kyl, Freed Borg By Mephit James
- Chris Park, Academy Fling By Mephit James
- Deyanna Lani, Qaruodot Astronavigator By Mephit James
- Dirac and Weyl - Bynar Engineers By Mephit James
- Dr. Erix Kaedn, Eavarnian By Mephit James
- Franklin Drake, Section 31 Operative By sirboulevard
- Gilora Darhad, Obsidian Order Operative By Mephit James
- Ha’Nil, Bayt’Ihat Trader By Mephit James
- Kovar, Sentient Holoprogram By Mephit James
- Lakin Viromm, the Reckless Captain By Mephit James
- Lore, Soong-Type Android By Mephit James
- Mailys Sault – Augment Criminal By Mephit James
- Neerok, the Romulan Senator By Mephit James
- Reesha qel Vasto, Uyrror Diplomat By Mephit James
- Qurek, Klingon joH By Mephit James
- Reil Anaphis – Cybernetic Officer By Mephit James
- Soloc, Ferengi Arms Merchant By Mephit James
- Vash By Mephit James
- Vesena, the Harsh Teacher By Mephit James
- Zyle sh’Azonan, the Promising Ensign By Mephit James
- Arkarian Mercenary By TonyPi
- Bajoran Resistance Fighter By TonyPi
- Brasha, The Vulture Among The Stars By TonyPi
- Boslic Freighter Officer By TonyPi
- ECHO – Experimental Computerized Holographic Officer By Michael Dismuke
- Genetically-Enhanced Suliban By TonyPi
- Hupyrian Bodyguard By TonyPi
- Leck, Ferengi Eliminator By Mephit James
- Lt. Commander Reli'l , Starfleet Intelligence Officer By TonyPi
- Son'a Subahdar By TonyPi
- Yridian Free Agent By TonyPi
- Acamarian Gatherer By TonyPi
- Alien Dabo Wheel Operator By TonyPi
- Alien Gambler By TonyPi
- Arkarian Associate By TonyPi
- Bajoran Fanatic By TonyPi
- Ellora Underling By TonyPi
- Gormagander By Chris Sham
- Hupyrian Servant By TonyPi
- Miradorn Marauder By TonyPi
- Son'a Officer By TonyPi
- Suliban Nomad By TonyPi
- Tarlac Underling By TonyPi
- Xindi-Reptilian Soldier By TonyPi
- Xindi-Insectoid Soldier By TonyPi
- Acamarian Starship
- Boslic Freighter
- Miradorn Theta-Class Raider
- Son'a Battle Cruiser
- Son'a Destroyer
- Yridian Starship
- Skip to Search
- Skip to Navigation
- Skip to Sub Navigation
- Skip to Content
- Find a Group
- View source
- Macro Guide
- General Guides
- Game-Specific Guides
- Character Sheets
- Tips & Tricks
- Character Sheet Development
- Mod Development
- Random Page
- Help:Edit Wiki
- Recent changes
- Contact Roll20
- What links here
- Related changes
- Special pages
Star Trek Adventures by Roll20
From roll20 wiki.
This is an info page for the Star Trek Adventures by Roll20 character sheet. It's the Official sheet for "Star Trek Adventures", and was released in 2018.
The sheet have three main types:
- Starfleet Personnel File (for players)
- Starship Registry Entry
- NPC Starship
You can toggle between the three sheets from the Settings Page, found by selecting the y icon at the top-middle edge of the sheet.
In the setting menu, you can:
- change the background from black to white
- toggle your rolls to be public/GM only
- switch between the types of sheet
- Star Trek - main page for Star Trek tips related to Roll20
- Starfleet Tile Set - Roll20 Marketplace
- Klingon Tile Set - Roll20 Marketplace
- Character Sheet Documentation
- Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike .
- About Roll20 Wiki
Roll20 ® is a Registered Trademark of Roll20, LLC. All rights reserved.
Login to my account
Enter your e-mail and password:
New customer? Create your account
Lost password? Recover password
Enter your email:
Remembered your password? Back to login
Create my account
Please fill in the information below:
Already have an account? Login here
Your cart is empty
Star Trek Adventures Character Sheets - PDF - FREE
Prepare to explore the final frontier with these Star Trek Adventures character PDF sheets, FREE for you to download which now feature form fillable versions.
Includes: a sample character sheet which lets you record your character's species, attributes, talents, specialities and skills in the Next Generation style; an Original Series style layout and starship registry entries, which chronicle the characteristics of your Starfleet vessels, including systems, power, weapons, designation and space frame. An ample helping of character sheet goodness, to help you live long and prosper in Star Trek Adventures.
TM & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & security.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
If you have a problem with your order we will do everything we can to sort it out for you. Please note the following:
- We will replace damaged products free of charge, or you can have a refund. We will require photographic evidence of the damage.
- Physical orders can be cancelled and refunded before they are shipped, but if the product includes downloadable content, the cost of the PDF version will be deducted from the value of the refund.
- If you wish to return a product once you have received it, you will have to pay to return it to us, once it's received and verified in same condition it was purchased then a refund can be made.
- Books and PDF's are not generally subject to export or import restrictions, but it is up to the customer to pay any local taxes or custom duties if charged. We have no control over this sorry!
- Simply send us a mail using www.modiphius.com/contact quoting your order number and your problem and we'll be in touch to help.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.
Net Orders Checkout
Shipping address, shipping methods.
- Star Trek Adventures by Roll20 Update
- Community Forums
- Specific Use Questions & Macros
- Mods (API Scripts)
- Character Sheets & Compendium
- Roll20 Marketplace & Creative Content
- Looking For Group: Free Games
- Looking For Group: Paid Games
- Suggestions & Ideas
- Bug Reports & Technical Issues
- Newer »
Roll20 ® is a Registered Trademark of Roll20, LLC. All rights reserved.
Star Trek Adventures Reference Sheets
- Star Trek Adventures Ship Breaches Reference
- Star Trek Adventures Extended Work Track Helper
- Dominion of Essalund
- A War in Scarlet
- Rusted Heart
A couple of months back I took a Paternity Leave for our new son, Caden. When we all finally came back to play more Star Trek Adventures, I was embarrassed by how much I had forgotten.
What are all the actions you can take in combat? What Discipline goes with what Attribute for that action?
My mind was a blank.
We found ourselves flipping back and forth between pages and spending as much time looking things up as we did playing the game. And that’s no fun for anyone.
So the challenge became to make something the players could put in their binders to give them most of the information they needed at a glance.
It took a little trial and error but so far the players really like these references. Not only do they help them remember what to do, they inspire them to try different tactics and use their momentum and threat spends to influence the game.
After all of that, I wanted to share them with the world in case they might help other groups playing.
Give us the sheets!
One of the things we’ve struggled with is remembering that each station has a certain role in STA. In a game, players should focus on their station to help give the team an advantage and succeed.
With that in mind, the sheets are divided into combat actions by bridge station. This really helped focus the players on their roles in encounters and how they can best help the team. It’s not all about firing phasers.
There’s also a separate sheet for personal combat encounters, for when those encounters get… personal. I’ve split the Attack Task into its own section since there are so many options for how an attack can play out.
The sheets also have spots where players can write their stats in. Try laminating them and using wet erase markers so they can change their values after milestones.
I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped us in our adventures. If you have any feedback I’d love to hear it as well.
- More to Explore
- Series & Movies
Star Trek: The Original Series
Published Dec 4, 2019
Enhance Your Star Trek Adventures With These Free Resources
It's #NationalDiceDay, so join the Star Trek RPG galaxy with these helpful tips!
By Rob Wieland
There are a few things you need to play a game of Star Trek Adventures . You'll want at least one copy of the rules, though more than one will speed up game play. Same goes for the 20-sided dice to determine whether your characters succeed or fail. You will also need something to record character details and notes for events on the game. Then there are the optional things that might make gameplay a bit more comfortable, like a nice snack spread or spinning tracks off Star Trek soundtracks to get players in the mood.
We’ve scoured the internet for resources that will make your game easier to prep, more immersive and more fun. There are plenty of great options from Modiphius , the producers of the game, but we also wanted to focus on free and easy things that will make your game feel more authentically like Star Trek .
A Character Generation Website
Everyone playing Star Trek Adventures needs to make a character. That’s your gateway into the setting. Making characters for the game is a bit of a mini game because you follow your character through their upbringing and early career in Starfleet. These decisions can be chosen by the player or rolled randomly for those who like the challenge of assembling a character from elements that might be contradictory.
You can also make a Star Trek Adventures character online right here . This creation tool allows players to make main characters, starships, and supporting characters. It supports the main three eras of play ( Enterprise , Star Trek , Star Trek: The Next Generation ) and also lets users choose what supplemental books they have access to for additional species and talents. If you don’t own those books, building characters through this tool offers a great way to try before you buy. It’s also a great tool even if you’re not playing the tabletop RPG thanks to the lifepath system. The process creates characters and ships with interesting histories and dramatic hooks that can launch fanfiction just as easily.
Looking for a little extra immersion? Load up the website and PDF on your tablet or touchscreen computer and skip the paper and pencils. Flipping through the rules on handheld tablets adds a perfect amount of futuristic- Trek flavor.
A Living Campaign
RPGs are often supported by pre-written adventures. These are great to read as inspiration, to pull bits and pieces from to use
in your own stories or even to be run off the page for those times when you need a pre-built story because you haven’t had time to put an idea for a session together. Star Trek Adventures has dozens of adventures for sale as individual episodes or in collections like These Are The Voyages and Strange New Worlds . But it also has a massive campaign that can be played for free that spans multiple parts of the Star Trek timeline.
The Shackleton Expanse campaign not only offers a brand new part of the galaxy to explore, it offers missions set in the 2269 era of The Original Series and the 2371 era of The Next Generation . Any mission can be customized for any era, but these two timelines play to the long history of the Star Trek timeline. An ambitious Game Master might even decide to run two separate games of Star Trek Adventures with a different group in each era influencing each other. Play groups that want to be part of the living campaign can choose to be on one of the four ships included in the campaign: the Lexington in The Original Series era, or the Venture , Thunderchild or Bellerophon in The Next Generation era.
What is a living campaign? It means that, after each adventure, there’s a small questionnaire the group can send back to the company talking about the details of their game. The game designers and developers take this feedback into consideration and incorporate it into the next adventure of the game. That means players and game masters taking part influence this piece of the Star Trek setting after every new adventure is released!
Visualizing Your Character
Drawing a character adds even more life into their portrayal. You may not be an artist or be unable to afford to hire one to draw your character. That’s okay! There are still plenty of ways you can visualize your character without going the most common routes.
Screen Capture : There are about 556 hours of Star Trek media between the shows and movies. The next time you watch something, keep an eye out in the background for characters who might fit your character’s description. All it takes is a screen capture and quick crop or two to send to a game master as a character portrait.
Star Trek Online : The character creator for Star Trek Online has a lot of great options in its free to play mode. For those groups willing to buy a few costume packs, those options expand the options for crewmembers by a lot. A screenshot and a crop also works here too, but the extra control allows for more custom looks and alien type characters.
Miniature Maker : Star Trek Adventures offers an excellent line of miniatures for iconic characters. For those unwilling or unable to customize their own, this online miniature maker is surprisingly robust. Customize your character with the proper uniform and props, print them out, cut and fold, and your character exists in the real world. Even for games that don’t use miniatures, taking the time to create these cut-outs can breath another dimension into your Star Trek Adventures character.
Start Playing Now
You can download this Quickstart PDF right now to start playing Star Trek Adventures . It includes six premade characters, an essential rules brief, and a copy of the episode “Signals” featuring a lost runabout, Romulan intrigue and Ferengi negotiations! All you need are dice and friends to play.
Have any favorite tips and tricks of your own for playing Star Trek Adventures ? Let us know on Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram !
Rob Wieland (he/him) is an author, game designer and professional nerd who developed the adventure classifications for Star Trek Adventures. He lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with his wife, two cats, and future Starfleet Admiral daughter.
Get Updates By Email
How to pitch startrek.com, back to top.
- TTRPG Resources
Star Trek Adventures RPG Character Sheet
Star Trek Adventures is the current role-playing game representing that storied franchise.
Now you have the chance to explore the galaxy like Kirk, Picard, and Janeway. Create your character and don the uniform of a Starfleet officer.
Characters sheets and RPG resources have appeared from the official versions to fan-made sheets. Here is my list of Star Trek Adventures character sheets.
Star Trek Adventures Character Sheets
- Star Trek Adventures FREE character sheets – Free PDF on DriveThruRPG
- Star Trek Adventures Character Sheets – PDF – FREE – On the Publisher’s Website
- Star Trek Adventures Character Sheets and Resources – Roll20
- Star Trek Adventures Resources Wiki – Massive collection of character sheets from the different Star Trek eras.
- TOS Character Sheet Collection – An alternative to The Next Generation character sheet
- Star Trek Adventures RPG resources – Specific campaign and general resources
- Star Trek Adventures Character Sheet – Pinterest image
- Star Trek Adventures RPG Character Generator
An amazing free online tool for creating Star Trek role-playing game characters. Once the character creation is complete, you can save and download the file as a PDF.
Core Rules and Famous Star Trek Player Characters
There are many resources for Star Trek Adventures on DriveThruRPG. Here is a short list of a few.
- Star Trek Adventures: Core Rulebook
- Star Trek Adventures: Voyager Player Characters
- Star Trek Adventures: Enterprise Player Characters
- Star Trek Adventures: Iconic Villains Non-Player Characters
Star Trek Adventures Gamesmaster Screen & Player References + TNG & TOS character sheets
Engage in star trek roleplaying.
The official Star Trek Adventures Gamemaster Screen is a PDF of a three panel screen to help power your Star Trek missions. The exterior features beautiful rendered artwork of Starfleet vessels and Romulan cruisers, while the inside cover contains useful rules references, tables, charts and random generators for Gamemasters so the 2d20 system is at your fingertips!
This package also includes six quick reference sheets to place key information at your fingertips which come in both black on white and white on black versions.
The PDF Gamemaster screen contains:
• Beautiful artwork for a 3 outer facing panel screen.
• Rules reference sheets for Task Difficulty, Momentum spends, Conflict tasks, and Non-Player Character special rules.
• PDF Reference tables sheets for weapons, damage, and NPC crews.
• PDF reference sheets for bridge positions on one side and player aids on the other side.
• Reference tables come in both white on black and black on versions for ease of reading.
Also includes Bonus PDFs
Includes FREE Star Trek Adventures: The Next Generation and The Original Series Player Characters PDFs - normally retail for $10
This TNG PDF contains statistics for the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, including Captain Picard, Commander Riker, Commander Troi, Lt. Commander Data, Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge, Lieutenant Worf, and Lieutenant Yar, as well as the game statistics for the Starship Enterprise herself. These characters require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook and go perfectly with the Modiphius miniature set.
This TOS PDF contains statistics for the crew of the U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701, including Captain Kirk, Commander Spock, Dr. McCoy, Lt. Commander Scott, Lieutenant Sulu, Lieutenant Uhura, Ensign Chekhov, and Nurse Chapel, as well as the game statistics for the Starship Enterprise herself. These characters require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook and are a perfect accompaniment to the Star Trek Adventures Original Series miniatures set from Modiphius Entertainment.
Keep hailing frequencies open to see the full range of forthcoming Star Trek Adventures products. Hardcover supplements await along with lots of accessories including maps, gaming tiles, dice sets and the Borg Cube Collector’s Edition game box.
™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Star Trek Adventures: Voyager Player Characters
- Star Trek Adventures: Trouble on Omned III
- Star Trek Adventures: Tribble Player Character (FREE)
- Star Trek Adventures: These are the Voyages - Volume 1
- Modiphius 2d20