To continue to Trips.pk
New Member ? Register Now
Provide Your Email ID Below To Recover Your Password
Please Sign In To Proceed
Use our one-click sign in
- Travel Business
Register as a Travel Business
Please Provide following information to Register
Have an account already ? Sign In
Register as User
Have Already Account ? Sign In
Singapore Visit Visa Price Pakistan 2023
The information on this page will guide you how you can prepare and get a low price of Singapore visa from Pakistan 2023. When applying your Singapore visit visa, you can do so by applying online and our team can help in that by making sure your application for visa gets best chances of approval for Singapore visa from Pakistan. The price of Singapore visa from Pakistan has been reduced and we offer a very competitive fee. Contact our visa experts to help you prepare you visa case for a better chances of Singapore visa. Call/whatsapp now: 03-111-555-980
Updated November 2023 Singapore visa is open for all Pakistanis for tourism and business purpose. The visa application process is very simple and does not require any physical visit to embassy or visa application center. Let our team help you apply for your Singapore visa from Pakistan. Just make a call and we’ll do the detailed guidance in this matter.
Singapore is the jewel of Asia. This small country offers bigger wonders and a spectacular exhibition of a wonderful urban landscape and culturally rich heritage. The visit visa process for Singapore is pretty simple for Pakistanis but a bit tricky. Most cases get rejected. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you get professional advisory before applying for a Singapore visa.
Recently, it has been observed that Singapore is providing better ratio of visa approvals for Singapore for groups or family instead of individuals of younger age. Still, you can take your chances and apply for a Singapore visa with better documentation.
Quick Facts About Singapore
- Visa Required: Yes
- Popular Visa Typ e: Tourist, Business
- Visit Visa Duration: Tourist Visa: Four to six weeks , Business Visa:90 Days
- Visa Processing Time : 3-5 working days
- Singapore Visa Fee: 17,500 PKR.
How to Get Sinagpore Visa from Pakistan
- In order to apply for the Singaporean Visa an Applicant needs to submit certain documents to the Consulate General. The address of the Consulate General is the following:Lakson Square, Building No 2, Sarwar Shaheed Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
- The application form can be downloaded through the following link: https://www.ica.gov.sg/cms/files/Form14A.pdf.
- The applicant is required to submit a letter to the Consulate General elaborating the intended stay of the Visit.
- A letter of Introduction is required which includes the name, NRIC of local contact, designation of local contact. It is mandatory to include these details in the letter in order for the letter to be accepted.
- A valid return ticket is required along with the valid visa as they need to be showed at Singapore at the time of the entry.
- The information provided is submitted to Singaporean Immigration on the approval of which the visa is given.
- The visa process takes five working days. However, depending upon the circumstances it might take longer.
- For the residents outside Karachi the fee has to be in form of a “Demand Draft Payable in Karachi” In the favor of the “Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore”.
- The Visa Fee in total of the visa is 15,000 PKR
The applications are accepted on the following days
- 10:00 am -12: 30 pm & 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
- 10:00 am -12:30 pm
- Delivery of Passports
- Monday to Friday
- 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- The consulate is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Applying the Visa through the Agent
- Apart from applying the Visa through the Singaporean Embassy it can be applied through Agents if the Applicant does not have an invitation from Singapore which is mandatory.
- The Applicant needs to submit certain documents to the travel agent in order for the visa to be processed.
- For the convenience of the Applicant the Visa Application form is filled by the Travel Agent.
- The Travel Agent will mention the purpose of visit on the form while applying for the Visa.
- As soon as the Visa arrives the applicant is informed and requested to collect the Visa.
- The fee of a Travel agent varies from 7,000 to 12,000 which includes the consulate fee and invitation fee.
- The visa is normally processed within 3-5 working days.
Sinagpore Visa Types for Pakistan
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
Singapore Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
- Tourist Visa: If applied through the Consulate:4,600 PKR
- If applied through the Agent: 17,500 PKR
- Business Visa: Same as mentinoed above
Documents Required for Singapore Visa from Pakistan
Given below is a set of documents that you should provide while submitting application physically.
General Documents Required for applying the Singapore visit visa through the Embassy
- A copy of signed Visa application form 14A per applicant. The form must be in clean and crisp condition as the folded or tarnished applications are not accepted.
- Two recent size Passport Colored Photographs of the Applicant one of which needs to be fixed at Form 14A. The photograph must be 35mm wide by 45mm high, without border and taken within last three months. The photograph must be taken against a white background with the matt or semi matt finishing.
- A letter stating the purpose to visit.
- Copy of CNIC
- A valid return ticket.
- Passport which is valid for 6 months
- Invitation letter from Singaporean
Documents required for Business Visas from Pakistan
- Letter of Introduction bearing the address, telephone number, stamp of the company and NRIC of its representative.
- The print out of the latest Singapore’s registered company profile which should be of no more than 6 months from the day of submission.
- However, if the Applicant are invited by a Singaporean government Agency they are not required to produce both of the documents mentioned above.
- One copy of completed application form
- Two recent size Passport Photographs with white background
- A letter from the Applicant to the Consulate General stating the purpose of the visit
- A letter of introduction
- A confirmed round trip ticket
General Documents that you need to provide if applying a Visa through an Agent
- Valid passport for at least six months.
- Invitation letter from Singaporean Authorities.
- Two Passport Size Photographs with White Background.
- A complete Visa Application Form.
- The Reason to Visit Singapore.
Visa Application Effort
- Overall effort to apply is low.
- Amount of documents are not lengthy.
- Online application. No physical visit required.
Singapore Visa Processing Time from Pakistan
Visa processing times for Singapore vary according to holidays and political situations both in Pakistan and Singapore. However, in most cases, you get a response within a week. Still, no one can commit a clear timeline as it is always at the discretion of the Singaporean embassy to process the visa applications in their own pace.
What are the different types of Singapore visas available?
Singapore offers various types of visas, including tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and work visas. The type of visa you need depends on your purpose of visit. More details can be found on the Singapore visa page.
How do I apply for a Singapore visa?
To apply for a Singapore visa, you can follow the application process outlined on the Singapore visa page on Trips.pk. This typically involves filling out an application form, providing required documents, and paying the visa fee.
What documents are required for a Singapore visa application?
The specific documents required for a Singapore visa may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for. Commonly required documents include a valid passport, visa application form, passport-sized photos, travel itinerary, and proof of financial means. Check the Singapore visa page for a detailed list.
How long does it take to process a Singapore visa?
Visa processing times can vary based on the type of visa, your nationality, and other factors. Generally, it may take a few days to a few weeks. Refer to the Singapore visa page for estimated processing times and any expedited processing options.
Singapore Visa Services
Have an inquiry about Visa For any Country?
Fill out the Following form and our travel consultants will contact you back with offers.
Pakistan Visa Requirements
You will need a visa to enter Singapore if you are holding a travel document issued by this country.
You will need to provide original documents and official translations (for documents in languages other than English), as well as copies of the documents for ICA to retain.
- Translations provided by the embassy of the country that issued the document
- Translations produced by a notary public in Singapore or the country that issued the document
- Privately created translations attested by the embassy of the country that issued the document, or notarised by a notary public in Singapore or the country that issued the document.
ICA does not endorse any private translation companies or entities. Insufficient documentation may result in non-acceptance of your application. You may be required to provide additional documents to support your application.
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Duly completed Form 14A (PDF, 202KB) signed by you. Your visa application shall be made based on the information declared in this form. ICA may request for the form to be submitted.
- Your recent passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months. Please see Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements.
- A photocopy of your passport biodata page (valid for at least six months from the date of your entry into Singapore)
- A completed Form V39A (PDF, 192KB)(Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)), which may be issued by a local contact* in Singapore.
Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
*The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old with a Singpass account. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy can also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
Applying in Singapore Your visa application can be submitted online using the e-Service through a strategic partner or a local contact in Singapore.
You are advised to apply for an entry visa within 30 days prior to arrival in Singapore.
Applying at a Singapore Overseas Mission Your visa application can be submitted at the nearest Singapore Overseas Mission or through its authorised visa agent.
To learn about the specific visa application procedure, you will need to visit the website of the Singapore Overseas Mission you plan to go to.
- User manuals (English) for Authorised Visa Agent/Strategic Partner Click here for manual (PDF, 3.9MB) on submission of application for Individual Visa. Click here for manual (PDF, 4.6MB) on submission of application for Collective Gratis Visa. Click here for manual (PDF, 4.4MB) on submission of application for Family Visa.
- User manuals (English) for Local Contact Click here for manual (PDF, 5MB) on submission of application for Individual Visa (for submission by individual user). Click here for manual (PDF, 3.8MB) on submission of application for Individual Visa (for submission by corporate/business user). Click here for manual (PDF, 4.3MB) on submission of application for Family Visa.
A S$30 non-refundable processing fee is payable online using a Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card.
Your visa application will be processed within three working days (excluding the day of submission). Some applications may take longer to process.
Each visa application will be considered on its own merits.
If your application is approved, your local contact, strategic partner or authorised visa agent can use the e-Service to print a copy of your e-Visa for you.
- Advisory: Applying for Long-Term Immigration Facilities Through Commercial Entities or Consultants
- Public Advisory on Websites Offering Services Relating to the Submission of SG Arrival Card
- Document - Form 14A (PDF, 147KB)
- Document - Form V39A (PDF, 192KB)
- Document - Visa Agent/Strategic Partner - User Manual for application of Individual Visa (PDF, 3.9MB)
- Document - Visa Agent/Strategic Partner - User Manual for application of Collective Gratis Visa (PDF, 4.6MB)
- Document - Visa Agent/Strategic Partner - User Manual for application of Family Visa (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Document - Local Contact - User Manual for application of Individual Visa (for submission by individual user) (PDF, 5MB)
- Document - Local Contact - User Manual for application of Individual Visa (for submission by corporate/business user) (PDF, 3.8MB)
- Document - Local Contact - User Manual for application of Family Visa (PDF, 4.3MB)
Singapore Visa for Pakistani Citizens
Apply for Singapore Visit Visa from Pakistan
If you hold a Pakistani Passport, you are eligible for Singapore eVisa . You can apply for the visa via your smartphone or computer.
No more hassles of visiting the embassy or consulate. The online application process is super quick. Within just a few days, you’ll receive your Singapore eVisa.
Once you’ve got your eVisa, you can enjoy a 30-day stay in Singapore for your vacation or business trip.
Benefits of Singapore eVisa for Pakistani Citizens
With Singapore eVisa you can enter and travel in Singapore for business or tourism purposes.
Singapore visa online application process is quick and easy and can be completed entirely online.
Singapore visa online is significantly less expensive, making it a more affordable option for Pakistani travelers.
Pakistani nationals can track their Singapore visa status from their account. Once the visa is approved, you will be notified via email and download it easily from your account portal.
Once your visa gets approved, you'll instantly receive it in your email inbox. After that, simply print it out, and you're all set to go.
Singapore Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
The fee you pay for your Singapore visa covers all government, processing, and submission costs.
Once your eVisa is approved, it will be sent to your email. You can then easily download and print it from your account. No need for any sticker visa on your passport when you already have the eVisa!
Singapore Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
- Valid Pakistani Passport: Make sure you are holding a Pakistani passport and its valid.
- Passport Expiry: Your passport should remain valid for at least six months after your planned arrival date in Singapore.
- Passport Copy: When applying for a visa, you’ll need to upload a digital copy of your passport’s main page. You can check out an example for reference .
- Child Visa: If you’re traveling with a child, whether they have their own passport or are included in your passport, they need their own visa.
- Parental Details: In case where children are on their parent’s passport, parents should provide their passport number and a copy of the passport page with the child’s information.
- Passport Size: A current passport-sized color photo must be uploaded to the application form.
- Recent Photo: The picture should have been taken within the last three months.
- White Background: Make sure the background behind you in the photo is plain white.
- Clear Face: Your whole face should be visible, and unless it’s for religious reasons, avoid covering your face with any headwear. For reference, you can check out the provided photo examples to see what’s acceptable.
- Travel Tickets: You’ll need proof of your travel plans for both coming to and leaving Singapore. If you don’t have them yet, we can help you get them.
- Accommodation Booking: Your visa application requires a confirmed hotel booking or Airbnb reservation in Singapore.
- Staying with Friends or Family: If you plan to stay with relatives or friends, you’ll need to provide their visa copies (if they’re from another country) or SGID copies (if they’re from Singapore) along with a utility bill in their names.
- SG Arrival Card: Once your visa is approved, don’t forget to fill out the SG Arrival Card . Everyone needs it, regardless of where you’re from. When you arrive in Singapore, make sure to have it ready along with your eVisa.
Additional Requirements of Singapore Visa for Pakistani Citizens
In certain situations, immigration might need more documents from you based on your application. If they do, We will reach out to you directly, explain what’s needed, and help you through the process.
Processing Time of Singapore Visit Visa from Pakistan
Getting a Singapore eVisa is usually easy and fast, taking about 9-12 working days on average. However, the processing time can vary if there are extra requirements or if applicants are not well-prepared.
For Pakistani travelers, it’s suggested to apply at least three (03) weeks before your planned arrival in Singapore to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Requirements for Travelers
Do travelers need a covid vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter singapore, do i need a visa to go to singapore.
Yes, Pakistani citizens are required to get a visa before arriving in Singapore.
How to get a Singapore visit visa from Pakistan?
The easiest way to get a Singapore visit visa is to apply online. The eVisa application takes only few minutes to complete and you can get the visa delivered to your email in just a few days.
How much Singapore tourist visa cost?
The price of a Singapore visa for Pakistani nationals can vary due to immigration rules and updates. To stay informed about the current cost, we recommend checking this page regularly.
How long does it take to get a Singapore E visa?
For Pakistani applicants, It takes 9-12 working days to get the eVisa.
Is it easy to get a visa in Singapore?
If you meet all the requirements correctly, getting a Singapore eVisa is a straightforward process, and you can typically receive it in just a couple of days.
How long can tourists stay in Singapore?
Pakistani tourists can enjoy a continuous 30-day stay in Singapore starting from the day they enter the country with the Singapore eVisa.
Can I convert a visitor visa to a work permit in Singapore?
Pakistani nationals and visitors from any other country who hold a visitor visa for Singapore are not allowed to work in Singapore, and they cannot change their eVisa into a work permit.
What are the Singapore tourist visa rejection reasons?
The Singapore Government and Immigration don't reveal specific reasons for visa rejections. However, based on our experience, here are common reasons why applications might be denied:
- Providing incorrect information or missing documents.
- Having an invalid passport.
If your visa is rejected, don't worry; you can re-apply through our services.
How much bank balance is required for a Singapore visa?
When applying for a Singapore eVisa, there's no need to submit any bank statements or show proof of financial solvency.
What happens if you overstay in Singapore for one day?
It's crucial to obey the rules when you're in Singapore. If you overstay, there can be serious consequences. This might include fines, being barred from returning, or even facing legal action and deportation. It's best to stick to the permitted stay duration.
How much do you need to live in Singapore for a month?
The cost of living in Singapore for a month can vary depending on your lifestyle and preferences. As a tourist, you might need an estimated budget of around SGD 2,000 to SGD 3,000 per month. This should cover expenses such as accommodation, food, transportation, and some leisure activities. Keep in mind that Singapore is known for being relatively expensive, so your actual expenses may vary based on your choices and plans during your stay.
How many times can you enter Singapore on a tourist visa?
With multiple entry tourist visa you can enter and exit as many time as you want. But keep in mind that you have to face the immegration chechpoint each time you enter or exit from singapore. The authority might ask you to show proper reason.
- All rights reserved
- Singapore Visa Online.
- A Travel Rox Company
rehman travel .com --> Call Us --> Call Us Islamabad Lahore Karachi Peshawar --> Click on Number to Whatsapp your query: +923111786785
Request a call back, related links.
Apply For Visa
Head Office 01 & 03, Allay Plaza, Near PIA Head Office, Fazl-e-Haq Road Blue Area Ph: +9251111786785
Rehman Travels, office no 5, lotia building no 2, club road Karachi gymkhana Ph: 021111786785
3 Ground Floor Al-LATIF Centre, Main Blvd Gulberg, Gulberg III, Lahore Ph: 042111786785
Ground Floor, Cantonment Plaza, Fakhar-e-Alam Rd, Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan Ph: 091 7251626
Fazal Karim Plaza No117, Sector F-1, Kotli Road, Mirpur, AJK Ph: 05827 439802-6
Firj Murar, Somali Road (Behind Mashreq Bank) Deira, Dubai -UAE Ph: +971 55 1374455
Office# 10, Siteen Street, Makkah Ph: +966 54 10 90 152 +92 334 4443553
Office 702, Sultan Street Madinah Ph: +966 56 395 2276 +966 54 100 4436
4 Mount Pleasant Road, Romford, Essex, United Kingdom Ph: +44 7983 486052 +44 7983 486052
Main PWD Rd, opposite Tehzeeb Bakers, Plaza 13/15, Block C Police Foundation, Rawalpindi, Islamabad Capital Territory Ph: (051) 5740025
Adjacent to Street #2, Bashar Colony Railway Road Haripur. Ph: +92300 333 64 69
Join Our Newsletter
You may unsubscribe at any time. -->
Sign In / Sign Up
Complaints / suggestions.
We are always trying to improve our services. If you have any complaint/suggestion regarding our services, please feel free to write us. The messages will be confidential and will be viewed only by CEO of the company.
- Visa Type: Visit Visa
- Entry Type: Single
- Processing Time: 8 Working Days
If you are planning a vacation, holiday or a trip to Singapore, Yugo.pk can assist you with the visit visa. You can easily apply your visa online and maximize your chances to get the Singapore tourist visa . Also, you can book cheap flights to Singapore on our website. Singapore visa from Pakistan
Documents Required for Singapore E-visa from Pakistan
Below are the requirements for Singapore E-visa from Pakistan :
- Scan Passport copy (First 2 Pages)
- Please note passport must fulfill all the below conditions
- A passport should have a minimum of 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months validity at the time of travel
Photographs for singapore visa from pakistan.
- One recent colored photograph of size 35mm x 45mm white background with matt or semi-matt finish with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas) (soft copy of the picture would be preferable)
3- Additional Documents
Additional required documents for singapore e-visa from pakistan.
- National ID card scanned colored copy. Both back and front side
- Family Registration Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate (In case you are traveling with your spouse)
Financial Documents for Singapore E-Visa from Pakistan
- Original Leave sanction letter on Employer’s Letterhead
- Original Personal Bank Account Statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number, Applicant’s Name, and Account No. clearly on Bank letterhead with seal & sign of Bank officer with a minimum closing balance of around PKR 700,000 (Sudden deposit of money is not appreciated).
- Last 3 months’ salary slips
If Self-Employed Professional / Businessman
- Original Personal Bank Account Statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number, Applicant’s Name, and Account No. clearly on Bank letterhead with seal & sign of Bank officer with a minimum closing balance of around PKR 700,000 in case of traveling alone. If a family wants to apply, in that case, ensure the funds are above PKR 1,000,000 (A sudden deposit of money is not appreciated).
Supporting Documents for Singapore E-Visa from Pakistan
- Visiting card & Employee ID card (company card) copy
- School / College / University ID card copy
- Leave sanction letter on school or college letterhead / Bonafide letter
- If a Minor student is traveling alone or only with one parent, a No Objection Certificate is required.
- Copy of retirement order/reliving letter
- Copy of discharge book
- Copy of pension book if any
Important Note for Singapore Visa:
- Please deposit the latest bank statement, which should not be more than 7 days old at the time of submission
- The amount you are paying includes the file charges and 3 months visit visa fee for Singapore
- Yugo.pk will be providing you with all the necessary supporting documents, letters, and bookings that are expected from a travel company in order to complete your visa application
- All other documents such as financial and personal documents, are to be provided by the client themselves
- Visa approval is at the discretion of the Singapore visa-issuing officer
Does Singapore belong to Malaysia?
Singapore became an independent and sovereign state after it separated from Malaysia.
Is Singapore Tourist friendly?
Yes, Singapore is among the safest countries to visit.
Can a Pakistani visit Singapore?
You will need a valid visa to enter Singapore . Visit Yugo.pk website to get started
How much is a visa to Singapore from Pakistan?
The Singapore visit visa fee for Pakistani nationals is currently PKR 16,500.
Can I convert my tourist visa to a work visa in Singapore?
A tourist visa does not allow you to work in Singapore. Your employer needs to apply for a valid work permit for you to be able to work there.
How can I apply for a Singapore visa online?
Reach out to Yugo.pk through our website or call us at 03 111 123 359 to get started with your Singapore visit visa.
Is Singapore Safe for Pakistani Tourists?
Yes. Singapore is one of the safest destinations for tourists in Asia and has some of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Can Tourists enter Singapore now?
As of 1 April 2022, all fully vaccinated visitors to Singapore can enter Singapore without having to serve quarantine.
How long can tourists stay in Singapore?
Typically, a visit visa for Singapore is granted for 30 days.
Earn 10 times Rewards when you Apply Online
- Adult Price PKR 16,500
- Child Price PKR 16,500
Why Book with us!
Refund or change.
We are here to make your experience incredible. Reach us by phone, email, or WhatsApp.
With over 100+ direct contracts with the airlines & suppliers, YUGO.pk can save you more!
Get instant itinerary on your email when you make your booking through YUGO.pk
Subscribe to get awesome discounts.
Your session has expired. Please search again to see the latest prices
How to Apply for Singapore Visa From Pakistan in 2023?
If you are planning a visit to Singapore ; also called one of the Asian tigers in Southeast Asia then you will need to apply for a visa if you are holding a Pakistani passport. Singapore has completely removed the sticker visa, and now they only issue evisa. Unlike a Thailand visa in Pakistan and Malaysia visa in Pakistan , a Singapore visa is not that easy to get. If you are planning to visit Singapore in 2023 on Pakistan passport then read this guide.
Things to Know Before Applying for Singapore Visa in Pakistan
How to apply for singapore visa from pakistan, my best tips for singapore visa in pakistan, we can provide you with a letter of introduction (loi) and visa service for singapore, frequently asked questions related to singapore visa in pakistan.
First of all, let me clear your confusion about how the visa is processed. The honorary consulate in Karachi just collects the visa application and they do not issue the visa. The visa is processed by Singapore immigration. Singapore immigration is unpredictable with processing times and decision-making.
As per the latest trends. Normally when the visa is issued, it takes only 3 to 4 days. When the case is put on hold, that takes a lot of time. When your case is taking more time like 10 to 20 days. That means the visa will be refused. In very few cases, the visa was approved after a longer processing time. They do some background checks on your profile.
This is according to the latest trends of Singapore visa in Pakistan. One of the strange aspects of the Singapore visa process is that they do not ask for travel history and bank statements. They just decide on the basis of an LOI and a scanned copy of your passport. That’s why the visa outcome is unpredictable.
Sometimes, if a husband and wife apply for a visa, they will refuse the wife and grant a visa to the husband. Same happened with me when I once applied with my family. They refused my visa and approved my kids and wife’s visa.
There are two ways to apply for a Singapore visa from Pakistan. You can visit the honorary consulate general in Karachi to apply yourself or you can do it through your contact in Singapore. Your contact in Singapore is someone (your friend or relative) who can arrange an LOI (Letter of Introduction) for you. This is a type of invitation letter in which the sponsor will write their details and will mention your details for inviting you to Singapore.
Other than the LOI, you just need a photograph, the visa application form filled out, and the photocopy of your passport biodata page. You can find this information on the official website of Singapore Immigration here. You will need a photocopy of your CNIC too.
The Singapore Visa fee is Rs. 10000 if you apply yourself (with the LOI from your friend or relative in Singapore). If you apply through a travel agency then they may charge a different fee because they will arrange an LOI for you. We can also arrange an LOI for you.
Address Of Singapore Consulate in Karachi: Lakson Square Building No 2 Sarwar Shaheed Road Karachi, Pakistan TELEPHONE(+92) 21 3568 8243 / 6419 (+92) 21 3568 5308 FAX(+92) 21 3568 8067 (+92) 21 3568 0093 [email protected] Singapore Immigration Website
After you apply for a Singapore visa in Karachi then you will have to wait for the outcome. In most cases, you will get a decision in 3 working days. In some cases, it will take a lot of time and you will have to wait. They keep your passport but I think you can get your passport back if you need it for some other task. Because they keep the passport with them without any reason (the visa is applied online).
I am going to give you a few important tips about a Singapore visa. I visited Singapore recently and have obtained a visa two times. The first tip I can give you is to mention a few days in the application. Singapore is a small country that can be explored within 3 to 4 days easily. If you mention 10 days, that will not make sense and most probably, they will refuse your visa.
I will personally mention 5 days for visiting Singapore. The second thing is to try to get an LOI from a friend or relative in Singapore. If you do not have a friend or relative in Singapore then find someone who knows someone in Singapore. If you can’t find someone then as a last resort, please contact us so we can arrange an LOI for you in Singapore.
The LOI and visa both will cost you around Rs.15000 to 20,000 these days and if it’s refused then all that money is gone. The chances of success are 50/50 so make sure you are ready to lose 15K to 20K PKR when your visa is rejected. I’m saying this because a lot of visas got refused despite people having a valid letter of introduction (LOI) from Singapore. A visa is not guaranteed.
We can provide you with a visa service for Singapore. We will arrange for you a letter of introduction from Singapore and the sponsor will apply for your visa in Singapore. You will receive a tracking number to track your visa online. It’s Evisa, so you don’t need to go anywhere to collect the visa. Once it’s approved, you will receive the visa via email. If the visa is rejected then the money is not refunded.
Note : If you need visa consultancy about a Singapore visa or any other visa then I offer a paid consultancy by WhatsApp or Zoom in which you will be able to talk to me for 30 minutes and explain your situation. You can book an appointment for visa consultancy by contacting us via email (every[email protected]) or by messaging us on WhatsApp: +923112127101 .
How much money is required for a Singapore visa?
As I mentioned earlier, the total cost for Singapore evisa is around Rs.15,000 because the USD to PKR rate is now very high. The actual fee of a Singapore visa is less but travel agents charge different amounts for arranging the letter of introduction (LOI).
Can a Pakistani travel to Singapore?
Of course. Pakistani citizens can easily travel to Singapore with a valid visit visa. Singapore is located in Southeast Asia near Malaysia and it’s one of the best places for Pakistani passport holders.
How much does it cost to go to Singapore from Pakistan?
Singapore is an expensive country because it’s a developed high-income country. That’s why it will cost a lot when going to Singapore for tourism. The minimum cost you can expect is $100 USD per day.
Is Singapore visa open for Pakistani?
Yes. Singapore visa is open for Pakistanis right now and the covid-19 restrictions have been relaxed from April 1, 2022.
Can I Visit Singapore on a Budget?
That’s very difficult but still possible. There are places in little India where you can find a hostel for $20 per night easily and then we have Dhaba restaurants where you can get a meal for $10. So yes, it’s possible to do Singapore for $50 per day.
What language do they speak in Singapore?
They speak a lot of languages. There are four main languages spoken in Singapore. The majority is Mandarin Chinese, Malay, and also Tamil. But English is widely spoken and understood by almost everyone in Singapore. People in Singapore live peacefully and respectfully.
Is it easy to get a Singapore vis a in Pakistan?
The chances of a Singapore visa in Pakistan are 50/50 even with a letter of introduction and I’m saying this because of the latest trends.
Singapore tourist visa fees
If you plan to go to Singapore anytime soon, the one thing you should know first is that you may need a visa to cross the border. That is not the case if you come from one of the 34 visa-exempt countries, in which case you can travel to Singapore and stay there for a period that does not exceed 30 or 90 days, depending on your nationality. All the other nationalities are required to apply for a Singapore visa . 15 nationalities can do that online, so you should use iVisa’s Visa Checker to see if you qualify for an electronic visa .
One of the most common concerns that people have regarding their visa application process is the cost. It is natural to think about money since almost all people travel with a budget in mind. However, iVisa can put your mind at ease because we have some of the most competitive fees on the market. As a result, thousands of people refer to our services, and they are more than satisfied with them.
Fee of the Singapore tourist visa
As far as the Singapore tourist visa fees are concerned, you should know that you have more than one option if you choose iVisa as your visa service. How is that possible? Because we provide three processing times , and each of them comes with its own cost. What you should know that the price of the Singapore eVisa itself remains the same no matter what option you choose. It is the service fee that increases with each option. With that being said, here are your options and the prices for each one:
Standard processing time – the first option you can go for is the cheapest you have at hand. Most people go for this one. As you can imagine, since it is the most affordable, it is also the slowest. Even so, you get your Singapore visa faster than you think. In fact, your document will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 24 hours , and you only have to pay USD $45.49 for it.
Rush processing time – the second option is not the most affordable, but not the most expensive either. If you go for this option, you will be charged USD $81.99 , and you receive your visa in 4 hours .
Super Rush processing time – this is the most expensive processing time you can go for. Even so, when you have no choice, you must take it. It is perfect for urgent situations that require you to be on the nest plane to Singapore. Also, it is the best solution if you simply forgot that you need a Singapore visa . It costs USD $133.99 , but your application is processed within as little as 30 minutes .
As far as the means of payment go, iVisa accepts multiple. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if you have an account on PayPal you can use that as well . You are required to make the payment during the second step of the online application form .
Whether you think of the Singapore tourist visa fees above as affordable or not, what we can tell you is that you will not find more competitive prices on the market.
Moreover, a consular visa may cost less when you get to the embassy, but do not forget to weigh in the time and energy you waste by taking a trip there. Whereas with iVisa you can apply from the comfort of your home or during your lunch break at work.
Singapore eVisa for Tajik Citizens: Check Requirements
Singapore e Visa Copy: All About It
Singapore e Visa Multiple Entry: Learn More
Singapore e Visa Sample: Learn More
- Singapore Tourist Visa
From PKR 18,500
Singapore is a magnificent country with beautiful skyscrapers, landmarks and subways. With a broad range of continental and many regional cuisines, Singapore attracts millions of tourists from around the world. Singapore is world’s leading economic industry in shipping and cruises.
Apply Singapore Visa from Pakistan
Singapore visa is usually applied through authorized agents only. You can apply your Singapore visa through us. There are no required documentation for Singapore visa for Pakistani nationals except scans of basic travel documents. You will need to provide:
- Scan of passport’s first and second page
- Scan of NIC
- Scan of a passport size photograph with white background
Singapore Visa Fee in Pakistan
Singapore visa fee is PKR 18500 when you apply in Pakistan. The visa process takes approximately 2 working weeks. There might be usual delays in visa application response. Travelers are required to apply for their visa at least one month prior to their scheduled departure.
Singapore Visa Validity
A 30 days visa is usually issued with 60 days travel validity. That means the customer gets 60 days period to perform their travel and once they enter Singapore, their stay must not exceed 30 days or the last date of their visa.
Is Singapore Expensive?
There is a common misconception in Pakistan that staying and eating in Singapore is very expensive. If you are going for few days; a well-planned hotel, dining and transportation arrangements do not cost a fortune. Talk to one of our team member for more assistance.
Top Attractions in Singapore
Do not miss out following top trending attractions and activities in Singapore.
- Go to Marina Bay Sands Sky Park Observation Deck
- Take a cruise, ferry or boat ride
- Visit Gardens by the Bay
- Merlion Park (The Iconic Half Fish Half Lion Status)
- Sentosa Island
- The Southern Ridges
- Singapore Zoo
- Cloud Forest
Best Time to Travel to Singapore
Although Singapore is a round-the-year destination due to its mild tropical weather. The best time to visit Singapore is between December to June . February to April fall between Singapore’s dry season with least amount of humidity and rain.
Visa Terms & Conditions
- Visa fee is non-refundable in case of visa rejection
- We shall not be responsible in case of delay in visa processing response
- Strictly adhere to local laws in Singapore once you are there (specially related to cleanliness and hygiene)
apply visa with us
- Consular Services
- Apply visa with us
- Nationals of 179 countries can Apply Visa Online
- If your country is not listed for online visa, submit your manual visa application in this High Commission. The requirements, Visa Fee and Visa Forms are given below.
- The following requirements are only for visa applications submitted in this High Commission and may differ from requirements in the online visa application.
- Download Visa Form
- Visa Fee Details
General Requirement for Visa Application:
- Visa Application form (duly filled).
- 2 Passport size recent Photographs.
- Flight details and Hotel Reservation
- Copy of NRIC/PR/EP/S. Pass/WP/Student Pass
- Copy of Passport
- Fee deposit bank receipt ( in original )
Business Visa (upto five years):
- Introduction Letter from Singapore Company
- Recommendation letter / email from any Chamber of Commerce and Industries in Singapore/Enterprise Singapore/Singapore Business Federation. OR Trade Organizations/Chambers of Commerce /Business Associations in Pakistan. Electronic Business invitation ( E-Bill) issued from Directorate General of Trade Organization (DGTO)
Tourist Visa (single / double entry)
No additional requirement
Visit Visa (single / double entry)
- The invitation letter.
- Copy of CNIC/Passport of the person inviting for visit.
Family Visa (upto five years)
- Marriage Certificate in case of spouse from foreign country.
- Family Registration Certificate or birth certificate in case of children holding foreign nationality.
- Invitation / Introductory letter from Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee Lahore.
- Introductory letter from Representative/Markaz in Pakistan and Singapore.
For Indian Nationals
- Submit 7 Sets of Application Forms
It will take from 2 to 3 working days processing time for all visas except for Indian nationals and Tablighi visas which may take more than 3 months.
- About High Commission
© Copyrights By: High Commission of Pakistan Singapore 2019 | Design & Developed By : SE Software Technologies
- Countries & Regions
- International Organisations (IOs)
- Climate Change
- Counter Terrorism
- International Peacekeeping
- Singapore's Voluntary National Review
- Small States
- Sustainable Development
- Pedra Branca
- Singapore Universal Periodic Review
- Water Agreements
- Find A Singapore Overseas Mission
- Foreign Representatives To Singapore
- COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Legalisation of Documents
- Apply or Renew My Passport
- Passport Matters
- Travel Tips
- I Need Help Overseas
- Useful links
- Press Statements, Transcripts & Photos
- Announcements and Highlights
- Experience Singapore
- Foreign Service Officer (Functional and Corporate)
- Foreign Service Officer (Political and Economic)
- Foreign Service Administration Specialist
- Job Opportunities
- Foreign Service Scholarships
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIA NATIONALS
Visa applications are required for Indian citizens / passport holders.
Click here to find out more - > India
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHER NATIONALS
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore. Click on individual countries or regions below to find out more.
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Refugee travel documents issued by a Middle East country. These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
You can apply for your visa through any of the authorised visa agents at Annex A (51.00KB) . Visa applications will be accepted only when all of the following documents are in order:
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Duly completed Form 14A ( https://www.ica.gov.sg/docs/default-source/ica/forms/form14a.pdf ) signed by you.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore
- 2 passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months. Please see Photo Guidelines for information on photo requirements.
Additional supporting documents (e.g., Form V39A * (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application (LOI)) may be required on a case-by-case basis.
*The local contact must be either a Singapore citizen (SC) or a Singapore permanent resident (PR) who is at least 21 years old. If you are applying for an entry visa for business visit (attending business negotiations or discussions), the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity. LOIs issued by your Embassy/High Commission may also be accepted, if you are unable to secure an LOI from a local contact to support your visa application for social and business visits.
All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language
VISA PROCESSING TIME
3 to 5 working days after the visa application has been submitted by the Authorised Visa Agent. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Submission of documents to Authorised Visa Agent ► Agent to submit documents to High Commission online ►Processing time ► Result of Visa
. Taken within the last 3 months
. Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
. In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
. Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
. Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
. Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
. Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
. Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
. Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare
Please see Photo Guidelines for more information on photo requirements.
The visa processing fee for each application is S$30 . Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollars is non-refundable . Our Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.500 on top of the visa processing fee.All fees are paid upon the application of the visa.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
5. A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Holders with a valid visa of 3 months or more in their old passport may transfer their existing visa to their new passport . Please submit your documents to our Authorised Visa Agents who will charge you a processing fee of Rs.500. Please note that transfer applications are only accepted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Travellers are reminded to transfer their valid visa to their new passport before commencing their journey to Singapore to avoid any delays in their travel.
CHECKING STATUS OF VISA APPLICATION
To check the status of the visa application, please follow the steps below. If you had already been issued with a valid visa but misplaced the copy of your e-Visa, you can also follow the same steps to print a copy of your e-Visa.
Step 1: Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg
Step 2: At ICA homepage, scroll down to section <e-Services and Forms> and click on <Apply entry visa)>
Step 3: Scroll the page down and click on either <Enquire Application Status> or <Enquire Family Application Status> depend on type of application.
Step 4: Key in your <Visa Reference Number ( DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXXX ) > and <Applicant’s Travel Document Number ( XXXXXXXX )> and click <Next>
Step 5: If your application is approved, click on <Print e-Visa> to get the copy of the e-Visa
Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
India nationals who are in transit to or from any third country by air may be eligible for 96-hours Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF). An Indian traveller who is not in possession of a valid Singapore visa and not eligible for VFTF, will not be allowed to enter Singapore.
The following conditions apply for Visa Free Transit Facility (VFTF)
A. Transit travellers who satisfy the criteria for VFTF will have to meet the prevailing entry requirements before they are allowed entry into Singapore. Assessment for entry is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry.
B. Extension of stay for transit travellers under the VFTF is strictly not allowed.
Travellers who are nationals of India
Indian nationals who are in transit to or from any third country via Singapore, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you meet these requirements:
- You may enter Singapore by any mode of transport but depart only via air or sea. You must have a valid onward air/ferry/cruise ticket departing Singapore within 96 hours; and
- You must have a valid visa*/long-term pass (with a validity of at least 1 month from the date of entry into Singapore under the VFTF) issued by any of the following countries:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
* A visa is considered valid so long as it is good for entry into one of the eight countries listed above. Travelers with Single Journey Visas (SJV) may still be granted VFTF on the return leg of their journey (i.e. after the SJV is used and no longer valid), but you must:
- Travel directly from the country that issued the SJV, en route through Singapore, back to your home country
- Not have returned to your home country since you last used the SJV.
^ Applies to visas issued by Germany or Switzerland, or Schengen visas that are good for entry to Germany or Switzerland.
Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Georgia, Turkmenistan and Ukraine
If you are in transit to or from any third country, you may be eligible for the 96-hour VFTF if you have a valid onward air ticket departing within 96 hours. You may enter Singapore by any mode of transport but must depart Singapore by air.
Notice : The High Commission would like to remind members of the public that the High Commission does not process and issue work passes. All applications for work passes have to be submitted by the potential employers in Singapore to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower directly. If you require further clarification or have any doubts, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower at email: [email protected] .
There have been cases of fraudulent work passes being issued in India.
You may contact the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) to verify the authenticity of the company registered in Singapore and the Ministry of Manpower for verification of work permits/passes. Their contact details are stated below:
Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
Email link: https://www.acra.gov.sg/compliance/register-of-registrable-controllers/frequently-asked-questions
Quality Service Manager (Overseas): 1800-226 3038 (Local); +65 6226 3038
Tel no: 0065-62486028
Other contact link: https://www.acra.gov.sg/Contact_Us/
Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
18 Havelock Road
Tel: +65 - 6438 5122
Fax: + 65 - 6317 1344
Website : http://www.mom.gov.sg
Email : [email protected]
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a ministry of the Government of Singapore responsible for conducting and managing diplomatic relations between Singapore and other countries and regions.