Safari Comfort Lounge
Mombasa moi international, terminal 1, opening hours.
07:00 - 18:00 daily.
Airside - Domestic flights only. Pass the Check-in counters and take the lift or escalator to the 1st Floor. Proceed past the Security Check and Passport Control, turn left and follow signs to the lounge. This lounge is temporarily available to International passengers until the Safari VIP Lounge re-opens.
Children under 6 years are admitted free - Separate smoking area available.
Safari VIP Lounge
Mombasa moi international (mba), terminal 1.
To view the full details of this lounge please log in or register.
Hours of Operation
07:00 - 18:00 daily Note: The lounge is temporarily closed for maintenance works until further notice. Alternate lounge: Safari Comfort Lounge. Terminal 1. Airside - Domestic flights only. Pass the Check-in counters and take the lift or escalator to the 1st Floor. Proceed past the Security Check and Passport Control, turn left and follow signs to the lounge. This lounge will be available for International passengers until the Safari VIP Lounge re-opens
Airside - International flights only. Past the Check-in counters and take the lift or escalator to the 1st Floor. Proceed past the Security Check and Passport Control, turn right and follow signs. Take the stairs next to the cafe up to where the lounge is located.
Children under 6 years are admitted free.
Safari VIP Lounge
Address Moi International Airport, Mombasa, Côte, Kenya
Categories Travel & Transportation
GPS Coordinates -4.03237 , 39.60285
Travel & Transportation in Kenya
Travel & transportation nearby, companies and places nearby, hotels nearby.
- The Folks Inn 2 ★ Airport Road,, Mombasa
- Coastgate Hotel Plot number BN2012169586, off Mombasa Road, Miritini, Mombasa
- Cool Breeze Hotel 2 ★ Off Tom Mboya Road, Mombasa
- Regency Inn Tudor 2 ★ TUDOR, Mwandoni
- Mkomani Paradise MKOMANI-MOMBASA, Mombasa
- Modern Apartment in Mtwapa 90533, Mtwapa
Nearby cities, towns and villages
Reviews by country.
- 🇲🇾 Malaysia 1204
- 🇦🇺 Australia 952
- 🇮🇳 India 893
- 🇿🇦 South Africa 877
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 659
- 🇨🇦 Canada 636
- 🇵🇭 Philippines 489
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine 308
- 🇬🇷 Greece 295
- 🇳🇬 Nigeria 268
- 🇵🇰 Pakistan 204
- 🇪🇸 Spain 198
Reviews about other places
Questions about other places.
- 🏠 WorldPlaces ›
- 🇰🇪 Kenya ›
- Safari Vip Lounge
Safari Vip Lounge
Mombasa Moi International Airport, Terminal 1
Whether you're travelling on business or pleasure the Safari Vip Lounge offers a haven of peace from Mombasa Moi International Airport. Treat yourself to the VIP lifestyle!
Safari Vip Lounge serves Terminal 1. Airside - International flights only. Past the Check-in counters and take the lift or escalator to the 1st Floor. Proceed past the Security Check and Passport Control, turn right and follow signs. Take the stairs next to the cafe up to where the lounge is located.
- Monday 05:00 - 21:00
- Tuesday 05:00 - 21:00
- Wednesday 05:00 - 21:00
- Thursday 05:00 - 21:00
- Friday 05:00 - 21:00
- Saturday 05:00 - 21:00
- Sunday 05:00 - 21:00
why choose us?
- guaranteed lounge access
- escape the airport crowds
- recommended by "The New York Times"
- find the cheapest Mombasa Moi International Airport lounge prices from £18.00 *
*Price based on adult lounge pass for Safari Vip Lounge as at January 17, 2016
- Airport Parking
- Airport Lounges
- Airport Hotels
- Airport Hotels with Parking
- Travel Insurance
wherever you go - gosimply.com™ © 2023
Safari VIP Lounge at Mombasa Moi International
When visiting Mombasa Moi International make sure you visit Safari VIP Lounge. Safari VIP Lounge is located in Mombasa Moi International (MBA), Mombasa, Kenya (KEN). Unfortunately, alcohol is not available here. Fax facilities are not available Shower facilities are not currently available
Get free access to this lounge
- Location: Airside - go past the Check-in counters and take the lift or escalator to the 1st Floor. Proceed past the Security Check and Passport Control, turn right and follow signs. Take the stairs next to the cafe up to where the lounge is located.
- Terminal: Terminal 1
- Opening hours: Lounge opens 2 hours prior to first international flight departure (approx. 05:00) and closes after last scheduled departure (approx. 21:00).
Please note the following conditions: International flights only - Limited to four guests per cardholder - Children under 6 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.
- Premier Lounge at Colorado Springs CO Intl
- Skyway Premium Lounge at Lagos Murtala Muhammed
- First Class Lounge (No.15) at Tianjin Binhai Int'l
- Bidvest Premier Lounge at Cape Town International
- Sala Galdos at Gran Canaria Las Palmas
- First Class Lounge (No.16) at Tianjin Binhai Int'l
- VIP Lounge at Clark International
- The Lounge VIP at La Paz El Alto International
- First Class Lounge (No.17) at Tianjin Binhai Int'l
- The Lounge at Brussels South Charleroi
- Customer Login
- Agent Login
- Agent CRS Login
- Online Checkin
- Give Feedback
- Prohibited Items
- User Name (your email)
- Password Trouble logging in ? Let's reset your password
- Trouble logging in ? Let's reset your password
- *First Name
- *Confirm Password
Executive Safari Lounge
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new executive “Safari Lounge” that ensures a comfortable and relaxed luxury experience for our guests. The lounge – which is an extension of our main dedicated lounge and is located at our head office on the first floor‚ at Wilson Airport‚ Nairobi.
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure‚ relax in our private VIP/Executive Safari lounge for up to four hours before your flight.
The lounge is designed with a modern ambiance to provide comfort and exclusivity in a serene environment. While at the safari lounge‚ passengers can now enjoy the services of a personalised barista experience with Coffee roasted by hand and made with love in Kenya by Spring Valley Coffee.
Additionally‚ the “Safari Lounge” gives passengers a clear airside view of aircraft movement from a quiet environment. It also offers shower facilities‚ complete with its own drink and snack bar.
The Safari Lounge opens daily from 0600hrs to 1600hrs and can be booked for passengers on both private charters or scheduled flights at a fee of US $ 40 per person and must be booked in advance or at a minimum of 6 hours prior to departure time. Children under 12 years will not be permitted unless booked as part of a private charter group.
To book your passengers and clients into the Safari lounge‚ please contact our reservations team at [email protected] or call +254730888000.
Executive Lounge Photos
Safarilink Aviation Limited
Safarilink is Kenya's premier safari airline with a network of connecting domestic scheduled services to all the best safari destinations within Kenya and across the border into northern Tanzania.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Fly safarilink to.
Cheap Flights To
Connect with us.
Phoenix House ‚ Wilson Airport
Your cart is empty
- Mombasa - MBA
Passenger reviews on Mombasa MBA airport
- IATA code : MBA
- Country : Kenya — Local time:
Mombasa Moi airport serves Mombasa .
Frequent travelers give this airport an average rating of 7.0/10 .
- Security/immigration efficiency is valued.
- Terminal access is unpopular compared to other airports.
- Cleanliness is moderately valued compared to other airports.
- Services is very unpopular compared to other airports.
Airport lounges at Mombasa - MBA
Safari vip lounge, average rating.
- Efficiency (8.0)
- Access (7.1)
- Services (5.6)
- Cleanliness (7.3)
Latest passenger reviews
Mombasa ✈ kigali.
Rwandair Business Airbus A330-200
- Reviews for flights from Mombasa (MBA) → Kigali (KGL)
Flight-Report is a free website hosting more than 500 000 pictures and 17 000 reviews, without ads, this website can't exist. We understand that ads can be annoying, this is why we only display a maximum of 2 non-invasive ads per page. To continue using Flight-Report, we invite you to add Flight-Report to your blocker's "white list".
How to add Flight-Report to my white list?
Safari Comfort Lounge Mombasa Airport
If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Safari Comfort Lounge at Mombasa Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Mombasa Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, 1st Floor.
Important : This lounge is accessible to passengers on domestic flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol – $)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Smoking Area (separate area)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 2 hours prior to first domestic flight departure (approx. 5:30AM) – last scheduled departure (approx. 9:00PM).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door.
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile .
More lounge locations at Mombasa Airport
- Safari VIP Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here .
- Mombasa Airport Guide
- Mombasa Airport Lounges
- Mombasa Airport Reviews
- Airport Guides
- Airport Hotels
- Airport Reviews
- Things to do on a Layover
- Airport Layover Sightseeing
- Airport Lounges
- Buy a Lounge Pass
- Airport Lounge Pass FAQ
- Write an Airport Review
- Sleeping in Airports FAQ
- About Sleeping in Airports
- Press & Media
- Write a Review
- Malindi Tourism
- Malindi Hotels
- Malindi Bed and Breakfast
- Malindi Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Malindi
- Malindi Restaurants
- Things to Do in Malindi
- Malindi Travel Forum
- Malindi Photos
- Malindi Map
- Malindi Travel Guide
- All Malindi Hotels
- Malindi Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Malindi
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
New VIP lounge - Malindi Forum
- Coast Province
New VIP lounge
- United States Forums
- Europe Forums
- Canada Forums
- Asia Forums
- Central America Forums
- Africa Forums
- Caribbean Forums
- Mexico Forums
- South Pacific Forums
- South America Forums
- Middle East Forums
- Honeymoons and Romance
- Business Travel
- Train Travel
- Traveling With Disabilities
- Tripadvisor Support
- Solo Travel
- Bargain Travel
- Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
- Coast Province forums
- Malindi forum
there is a new "VIP Safari" lounge in Mombasa Airport ,,
it is beautifully furnished with large comfy settees -leather bucket seats - coffee tables. internet ..TV - radios newspapers/magazines
soft drinks - Guiness - tuskers ( Ice cold) fruit juices and wine
sandwiches/filled rolls cakes biscuits yoghurts & nuts ..
freshly brewed coffee tea or hot chocolate ..
clean state of the art toilets with nice soft paper towels ..
its very good if your travelling FC economy.. the drinks and snacks come in handy for the journey!!!!
Ha Ha , thats a really good tip Edna.
1000ksh, thats not bad, we might indulge
Sounds lovely - is there an equivalent in Nairobi by any chance ?
I assume it is air conditioned.....
Yes, blissfully cool.
Drakes - what have they done about the smoking balcony?
Oh for something like that in Nairobi - please folks, press KAA (Kenya Airports Authority)!!
tembofan - the "older" lounge is still in use and the smoking balcony is avaible - when we arrived to pay - the girl asked me if I was with First Choice. then she said we use this brand spanking new "VIP Safari Lounge" same price ( only payable in ksh`s)
its up near the top duty free shops where you queue to enter the departure lounge.
I tell you this one makes the servis lounges look shabby !!!!
on the same level is going to be a very nice coffee shop with very colourful plastic chairs tables and a veiw of the runway !!!!
There is another smoking area in the departure lounge but I am not sure whereabouts it is..
We used this lounge on 29th July,on our return trip to Uk,and were told that the large new lounge that was adjoining it would be open shortly. I agree with Edna it was fab!!!!
The best toilets..... better than our Uk ones.
Well worth that 1,000 K Shillings per person.
Just missed you Edna ,we arrived as your flight took off i believe. Sue
Thanks for putting the smokers minds at rest. I can see we will be split with the smokers using the old lounge and the nons using the new one.
Hope the internet connection is faster in the new one - was almost home before it loaded a page in the old one!
- local transportation for 3 days in Malindi Jul 29, 2022
- PCR test location Jun 08, 2022
- Seaweed in Malindi in early January Apr 27, 2022
- Would love some advices for the journey to malindi,Kenya! Feb 22, 2022
- Psr test and exit Kenya Jan 15, 2022
- Malaria tablets advice please Oct 19, 2021
- Malindi Tour Sep 05, 2021
- Mombasa to Mambrui Jun 20, 2021
- Nakumatt supermarket Apr 24, 2021
- Coronavirus cautions Mar 02, 2020
- Malindi to Diani by bus Jun 16, 2019
- Arabuko-Sokoke vs Kakamega Mar 18, 2019
- Breakfast Dec 22, 2018
- Hotel with good WiFi? Sep 14, 2018
- Karibuni Residence in Malindi 5 replies
- taxi/transfers from mombasa airport to malindi 9 replies
- Advice for getting from Nairobi to Malindi and back 8 replies
- Safari--where/ how should we book it? 6 replies
- Watamu Budget Accommodation 6 replies
- Camping at Watamu Malindi (own tent) 5 replies
- Booking direct with Scorpio Villas 10 replies
- blue marlin hotel 6 replies
- Karibuni Villas - Mambrui 5 replies
- travel alert security concerns 10 replies
Malindi Hotels and Places to Stay
- When is the best time to visit?