- Niva Bupa Travel Insurance
Niva Bupa travel insurance plan offers all-over protection to different people during their international trips. Niva Bupa travel insurance plans provide much-needed financial support if a person face unexpected financial hurdles during their trip abroad. Read more about their plan, benefits and optional benefits below.
* Price shown is for a 15 day trip to UK with a 1 lakh dollar coverage for an adult of age 25 years
- 1 Destinations
- 2 Trip Date
- 3 Travellers
Plans start from ₹50 per day*
Which country are you traveling to.
Don’t worry you can change your trip dates at a later stage
No. of travellers
If the traveller have a known illness, injury or health condition like heart disease, diabetes, cancer etc which will help us cover you
Please select the travellers who have a pre-existing medical condition
Now covers COVID-19
- No medical checkup required
- Pre-existing coverage available
- Instant Policy Issuance
- Medical expenses, Trip cancellation/delay, Loss of baggage & Passport etc.
- 24x7 claims support
Get Travel Insurance from 8+ insurers having more than 20 plans with Policybazaar
Plans include Covid-19 global coverage
Accidental & sickness expenses
Covers Loss of check-in Baggage
Get Trip Cancellation benefits
Top Travel Insurance Plans
- Sr. Citizens
Why Buy Niva Bupa Travel Insurance?
For centuries, travel has been considered among the most fulfilling and desirable activities. Be it for better health, higher studies, art inspiration, or simply quenching that thirst for exploring the unknown, people have endless reasons for travelling.
However, the unknown can be as bad as it can be good. The risk associated with travel abroad can range from minor ones like flight delays to major ones like emergency hospitalisation. Similarly, these risks are different for different travellers.
Those visiting for a short duration may be subject to risks like theft, sickness or passport loss; those going for a longer duration have a higher chance of needing medical assistance or handling a legal liability. Niva Bupa travel insurance plans cater to all these needs and more.
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance: Highlights
Take a look at some of the salient features of the Niva Bupa travel insurance plan:
Disclaimer: *Policybazaar does not endorse, rate or recommend any particular insurer or insurance product offered by an insurer.
Features of Niva Bupa Travel Insurance
With over 70 lakh happy customers in India, Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited offers travel insurance plans with the following benefits:
- Provides separate travel insurance plans specific to your destination: Worldwide, Asia Pacific, Worldwide Excluding USA/Canada
- Provides emergency in-patient medical treatment expenses along with hospital daily cash of upto USD 50/day
- Covers expenses for dental treatment expenses upto USD 500
- Offers complete coverage for pre-existing disorders as per the policy terms
Travel Insurance Plans Offered by Niva Bupa Travel Insurance
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited offers travel health insurance coverage based on the traveller’s destination and purpose of visiting. Niva Bupa TravelAssure insurance plan is available for those travelling abroad on a single trip or for studies based on their geographical location:
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Worldwide including USA & Canada
- Worldwide excluding USA & Canada
Regular travellers can opt for Niva Bupa TravelAssure insurance plan, whereas students going abroad for a longer duration can opt for the Niva Bupa TravelAssure student travel insurance plan. This plan has been specially catered for students aged between 18 and 70 years.
Following are the plan variants available under this Niva Bupa travel insurance plan:
- TravelAssure Lite
- TravelAssure Basic
- TravelAssure Comprehensive
For students travelling abroad for a longer duration, the following plan variants are available under Niva Bupa TravelAssure student travel insurance :
- TravelAssure Student Basic Plan
- TravelAssure Student Comprehensive Plan
All of these international travel insurance plans are available for different sums insured with varying coverage. Please refer to the official policy wording to understand the exact coverage offered.
Inclusions under Niva Bupa Travel Insurance
All insurance policies come with detailed policy wordings that define the coverage benefits offered by them. Policy wordings are important as they specify the exact coverage that will be provided in case of different emergencies. Here are some of the common inclusions that this Niva Bupa travel insurance plan will provide coverage for:
Emergency Hospitalisation Expenses
This Niva Bupa travel insurance policy will cover the expenses incurred in case of a medical emergency for which the insured has been admitted to the hospital for over 24 hours.
Offered only to students with a policy term of more than 12 months, it covers maternity-related expenses incurred during hospitalisation.
New-born Baby Cover
Available as a special addition to the maternity benefit. For the inpatient medical expenses of newborns, including vaccination expenses.
Other than the base benefits (mentioned above) offered by the policy, the following optional benefits can be purchased by paying an additional premium:
- Emergency outpatient treatment: Treatment expenses due to emergencies are covered under this.
- Complete pre-existing disease cover: This optional is available only to students going abroad on a student visa for full-time college or schooling.
- Emergency road ambulance: Niva Bupa travel insurance policy will cover the transportation costs of the insured person to the hospital.
- Hospital daily cash: If the policyholder is admitted for over 48 consecutive hours, an allowance of USD 20-75 will be provided, depending on the plan variant opted.
- Home-to-home cover: Offers extended coverage up to the sum insured before and beyond the period of insurance (6 hours) for starting and returning journeys. This covers in-patient treatment, out-patient treatment and personal accident.
- Deductible waiver: This cover waives off deductibles for each cover opted under that policy.
- Refund of visa: The cover offers reimbursement of visa fees in case of visa rejection. The rejection should not be due to negligence in the form or another mistake on the insured’s part.
- Medical evacuation: The policy will also cover transportation costs from one hospital to another if deemed necessary by the doctor.
- Extension to in-patient care: If the insured individual was hospitalised abroad and still needs to undergo treatment upon returning to India, their treatment expenses will be covered. It will also include a return ticket for India (economy class) and the cost of hospitalisation in a hospital in India.
- Personal accident: The policy will compensate for death or disability as per the policy terms.
- Accidental death and disability (Common carrier): The policy will provide compensation in case of death or disability caused in case of the common carrier's accident.
- Repatriation of mortal remains: In case of the insured’s death in the risk period, the insurer will compensate for the cost of transporting their mortal remains to their permanent place of residence.
- Delay or Total loss of checked-in baggage: The policy will compensate for the delay or loss of the checked-in baggage.
- Trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption: This Niva Bupa travel insurance policy offers reimbursement for every 4-hour flight delay under the listed circumstances. Trip delay and cancellation are covered if due to specified reasons.
- Passport loss: The policy will reimburse for the actual expenses incurred in getting a fresh passport or duplicate.
- Missed connection: The policy will cover extra accommodation and travel costs incurred due to missing of a pre-booked onward connection under specified reasons.
- Personal liability: Niva Bupa travel insurance plan will cover the expenses in investigation, defence or settlement if you are accidentally liable to a third party legally.
- Bounced Booking: The insurer will reimburse for the difference between the original cost of booking and alternate booking in case the accommodation provider cancels your booking.
- Optional Coverage for Students: Other than the optionals mentioned above, this Niva Bupa travel insurance plan also offers special benefits to students who are moving abroad for a longer duration. Some of these benefits include study interruption, loss of international driving license, loss of laptop, camera, mobile and tablet, compassionate visit, sponsor protection, bail bond, complete pre-existing diseases cover, cancer screening & mammographic exam, etc.
Please note that other optionals and coverage benefits are available in the policy wording, and this is not the complete list. Make sure to go through the official policy wording to understand the exact coverage of this plan.
Exclusions under Niva Bupa Travel Insurance
Niva Bupa TravelAssure plan will not provide any coverage for some situations. Here are some of the exclusions where this Niva Bupa travel insurance plan will not provide any claim benefits:
- Treatment costs if the insured is travelling against the advice of their doctor.
- Death, injury or medical disability caused by self-harm/suicide or willfully self-inflictions.
- Claims arising due to death/injury or disability because of alcohol, substance abuse or depression.
- Treatment expenses for illness or injuries caused due to nuclear/radiological emissions.
- Expenses due to rebellion, war or war-like situations
- Costs incurred due to deliberate breach of law or activities done with criminal intent.
- Treatment costs due to unproven treatments/supplies or services that lack required medical documentation.
- Costs incurred in the purchase of hearing aids, spectacles etc., such as optometric therapy, medical supplies like diabetic test strips, elastic stockings etc.
- Costs for non-prescription treatments or drugs.
- Claims arising due to the insured's involvement in unlawful activities or safety guideline violation.
- Claims originating in a country against whom the Indian government has imposed travel restrictions.
- Claims arising due to participation in adventure sports.
- Treatment expenses due to plastic or other cosmetic procedures, unless necessary for reconstruction surgeries incurred in accidents/burns.
- Treatment expenses that have been incurred for diagnostics/evaluation purposes only.
This is not an exhaustive list; please refer to the policy wordings for the complete list of exclusions under the Niva Bupa TravelAssure insurance plan.
How to Buy a Niva Bupa Travel Insurance Plan?
Travel insurance plans offered by Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited can be purchased online & offline. Follow the process below to buy this Niva Bupa travel Insurance plan:
Follow the steps given below to buy Niva Bupa travel Insurance policy online:
- Visit policybazaar.com or the official website of Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited on your browser
- Go to the option of buying a travel insurance policy
- Enter the details of the trip, including the number of travellers, travel date, destination country, age of travellers, the purpose of travel
- Choose the appropriate plan to buy depending on the sum insured and coverage
- Pay the premium amount online
- The insurer will issue Niva Bupa travel insurance policy
There are multiple ways to buy Niva Bupa travel insurance plan offline. They are as follows:
- You can visit the nearest Policybazaar exclusive store and buy a Niva Bupa travel insurance policy offline
- You can also visit the nearest branch of Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited and fill up the proposal form to buy the policy
- You can call on the toll-free number of the insurer and provide the requested details to buy the policy.
- You can contact an insurance agent and fill up the proposal form to buy the policy.
How to Claim under Niva Bupa Travel Insurance?
To raise a claim under Niva Bupa travel insurance policy, the insured person must inform the TPA or the insurer timely. This should be done within seven days of the occurrence of the event for which the claim is to be raised.
In case the insured person is travelling abroad and needs to raise a claim due to an emergency, then they or their family member can contact the 24*7 emergency helpline at Europ Assistance or Assist America through their numbers or email.
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance - FAQs
Q: where can i buy niva bupa travel insurance, q: is a policy extension available under this niva bupa travel insurance policy, q: does niva bupa travel insurance cover maternity expenses, q: when to claim niva bupa travel insurance, q: does niva bupa also offer student travel insurance plans.
Travel insurance articles
06 Nov 2023
31 Oct 2023
17 Oct 2023
10 Oct 2023
05 Oct 2023
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance Reviews & Ratings
Call me now.
- Car Insurance
- Bike Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Third Party Bike Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Term Insurance Calculator
- 1 Crore Term Insurance
- Term Return of Premium
- Term Insurance for Housewife
- Spouse Term Plan
- Term Insurance
- Term Insurance For NRI
- Best Term Insurance Plan
- Term Insurance for Women
- No Cost Term Insurance
- Term Insurance Glossary
- Investment Plans for NRIs
- Pension Plans for NRIs
- Guaranteed Return Plans for NRIs
- Child Plans for NRIs
- Investment Plans with High Returns
- Money Back Policy
- Endowment Policy
- Tax Saving Plans
- Saving Plan
- Investment Funds
- Income Tax Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- NPS calculator
- FD Calculator
- Health Insurance
- 1 Cr Health Cover
- Family Health Insurance
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance
- Coronavirus Insurance
- Corona Kavach Policy
- Corona Rakshak Policy
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Group Health Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- D&O Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Business Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Drone Insurance
- Customer reviews
- Insurance companies
- Legal & Admin policies
- Verify your advisor
Follow us on
Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited CIN: U74999HR2014PTC053454 Registered Office - Plot No.119, Sector - 44, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana Tel no. : 0124-4218302 Email ID: [email protected]
Policybazaar is registered as a Direct Broker | Registration No. 742, Registration Code No. IRDA/ DB 797/ 19, Valid till 09/06/2024, License category- Direct Broker (Life & General)
Visitors are hereby informed that their information submitted on the website may be shared with insurers.Product information is authentic and solely based on the information received from the insurers.
© Copyright 2008-2023 policybazaar.com. All Rights Reserved.
Niva Bupa launches international health plan
New delhi-based health insurer niva bupa (formerly max bupa) has launched a new comprehensive health plan for international travellers.
The plan, called TravelAssure, offers a range of coverage, including for emergency in-patient and outpatient medical treatment, covering consultations and diagnostic tests; Covid-related hospitalisation; emergency medical evacuation; dental treatment; personal accident cover; daily hospital cash for out-of-pocket expenses.
Other features include coverage for travel delays, trip cancellations, trip interruptions, missed connections, loss of passport, loss or delayed check-in of baggage, loss of international driving licence, loss of electronic gadgets, and ‘bounced’ hotel and airline bookings.
The insurance also offers pre-existing disease coverage for ‘emergency inpatient medical treatment’ for students studying abroad. Students are also covered for a range of maternity care, including for delivery, abortion, and newborn hospitalisation and vaccination costs.
It follows the launch of a similar product by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance in June.
- Leaders Speak
- Niva Bupa launches TravelAssure Health Insurance Plan
The TravelAssure Health Insurance Plan aims to give customers the freedom to travel without any financial worries by providing cover for emergency medical treatment and other benefits while travelling overseas.
- Updated On Jul 30, 2022 at 08:50 AM IST
Here are some reasons why travel insurance is important
Opting for travel insurance becomes essential when planning a vacation as it eliminates any potential risks that one could possibly encounter while travelling during the monsoon. Sanjay Datta believes that a travel insurance serves dual purpose of saving one from getting into unnecessary trouble and providing assistance in case of emergencies. Keeping this in mind, he highlights the importance of availing a travel insurance.
- Published On Jul 30, 2022 at 08:50 AM IST
Find this comment offensive.
- Foul Language
- Inciting hatred against a certain community
- Out of Context / Spam
Join the community of 2M+ industry professionals
Subscribe to our newsletter to get latest insights & analysis., download ettravelworld app.
- Get Realtime updates
- Save your favourite articles
- Travel Industry
- Travel News
- TravelAssure Health Insurance Plan
- Medical emergency
- Health insurance
- Niva Bupa TravelAssure
Niva Bupa Health
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- English English
- தமிழ் தமிழ்
- বাংলা বাংলা
- മലയാളം മലയാളം
- ગુજરાતી ગુજરાતી
- हिंदी हिंदी
- मराठी मराठी
- Business Business
- बिज़नेस बिज़नेस
- Insurance Insurance
The Financial Express
- Election 2023
- Nifty 50 Companies
- Share Market Live
- Breaking News Live
- World Cup 2023
- Assembly Elections 2023
- Budget 2023
- Stock Market Quotes
- Stock Stats
- Top Gainers
- CaFE Invest
- Investing Abroad
- Gold Rate in India
- Silver Rate in India
- Petrol Rate in India
- Diesel Rate in India
- Express Mobility
- Banking & Finance
- Mutual Funds
- Travel & Tourism
- Brand Wagon
- Web Stories
- Auto Web Stories
- Today’s Paper
- Edits & Columns
- Personal Finance Print
Niva Bupa launches TravelAssure Health Insurance Plan: Check Features
To aid customers during their trip, several additional features like trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, missed connection, loss of passport, loss/ delay of checked-in baggage, loss of international driving license, loss of electronic gadgets, bounced hotel/airline booking is being offered as part of the plan..
Niva Bupa Health Insurance (Max Bupa Company Limited) has announced the launch of a Travel Assure plan to enable customers to plan their overseas travel hassle-free, offering complete coverage to provide protection for any unforeseen medical emergency. With Covid-induced restrictions being lifted in most parts of the world, it is leading to a surge in international travel. The company says TravelAssure will cater for those travel and adventure sports enthusiasts who want complete peace of mind when they visit any foreign country.
The new plan by Niva Bupa includes various benefits and features such as emergency in-patient and outpatient medical treatment covering consultations and diagnostic tests, emergency medical evacuation, personal accident cover, daily hospital cash to cover for out-of-pocket expenses, and dental treatment. In today’s times, travellers are aware of the risks involved while travelling overseas and thus more inclined towards securing their journey with a comprehensive travel insurance plan. The plan also provides cover for Covid-related hospitalisation. It also offers complete pre-existing disease cover up to ’emergency inpatient medical treatment’ sum insured for students going abroad for studies.
Another key feature is the Loan protector benefit under which the company will pay the balance principal loan amount in case of death of the insured person due to an accident during the policy period.
To make the travel plan more inclusive, the plan offers extensive maternity coverage, including delivery, lawful medical termination of pregnancy, cost of a midwife or obstetric nurse, and newborn baby coverage for hospitalization and vaccination, subject to the sum insured limit defined in the policy. These benefits are available only for students going abroad for studies. Bhabatosh Mishra, Director – Underwriting, Products & Claims, Niva Bupa Health Insurance says, “The TravelAssure plan can benefit our existing and prospective customers to make their overseas travel more enjoyable, without having to worry about any financial or medical risk. The product has been designed to make travel a hassle-free experience for people and provide them cover against any unforeseen medical emergency or travel-related mishap. This product will offer them assurance that in case of any unfavourable incident while they are travelling abroad.”
Nimish Agrawal, Senior Vice President & Head Marketing , Niva Bupa Health Insurance says, “This product gives them the licence to travel with complete peace of mind. TravelAssure has been conceptualized after understanding the needs or anxiety of international travellers across various segments. The sum output is our assurance to customers that they can enjoy their international trip, without having to worry about any untoward incident that may happen during their trip.”
The company claims, that to aid customers during their trip, several additional features like trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, missed connection, loss of passport, loss/ delay of checked-in baggage, loss of international driving license, loss of electronic gadgets, bounced hotel/airline booking is being offered as part of the plan.
Niva Bupa’s TravelAssure plan is available at a sum insured ranging from USD 25000 to USD 500000 (Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 4 crore approx). The plan is available only on an individual basis with a maximum age limit of 80 years.
Key features of the plan;
- Emergency inpatient and outpatient treatment – Coverage for medical emergencies, including doctor consultations and diagnostic tests
- Provides COVID coverage – Medical expenses for hospitalization due to COVID-19
- Accident cover – Provides coverage for death, permanent total disability, and a permanent partial disability due to an accident
- Complete pre-existing disease cover – Pre-existing diseases coverage up to “emergency inpatient medical treatment” sum insured for students going abroad for studies
- Medical evacuation – Reimbursement of the cost of the transportation of the insured person from a hospital to the nearest medical facility
- Trip Protection – Various features that will help customers in emergencies like trip cancellation or trip interruption, trip delay, loss of passport, loss/ delay of checked-in baggage, loss of international driving license and loss of electronic gadgets
- Loan protector – Company will pay the balance principal loan amount in case of death of the insured person due to an accident during the policy period
Get live Share Market updates, Stock Market Quotes , and the latest India News and business news on Financial Express. Download the Financial Express App for the latest finance news.
- Stock Market Stats
6 Top 6 World’s most expensive cars cost over Rs 300 crores combined: Cars for the planet’s richest
11 Cristiano Ronaldo’s car collection: Three Ferraris, a Bugatti and what not
10 In Pics: Amid rain, Beating the Retreat ceremony held at Vijay Chowk, marks the end of Republic Day celebrations
‘Target 1% net non-performing asset ratio by FY24-end’
Rating: buy | SBI: strong returns amid uncertainties
IEX records 21% jump in electricity trade volume in October
PSU banks’ recoveries from write-offs improve
Eye on urban consumer, food firms foray into premium categories
- IPO’s Open and Upcoming
- Top Indices Performance
- Gold Rate Today
- NSE Top Gainers
- NSE Top Losers
- BSE Top Gainers
- BSE Top Losers
- NSE 52-Week High
- NSE 52-Week Low
- BSE 52-Week High
- BSE 52-Week Low
- NSE Price Shocker
- NSE Volume Shocker
- BSE Price Shocker
- BSE Volume Shocker
- NSE Sellers
- BSE Sellers
- Silver Rate Today
- Petrol Rate Today
- Diesel Rate Today
Select services in
Select services in United Kingdom
Select services in Australia
Select services in Brazil
Select services in Chile
Select services in Hong Kong SAR
Select services in India
Select services in Mexico
Select services in New Zealand
Select services in Poland
Select services in Saudi Arabia
Select services in Spain
Select services in Türkiye
Select services in Worldwide
Delivering exceptional care is at the heart of what we do.
Discover more about our financial results, reports, and presentations.
- Our purpose
- Our strategy
- Culture and values
- Inclusion and diversity
- Board committees
- Role of Chairman and CEO
- Role of Non-Executive Directors
- Association members
- Articles of association
- Board diversity policy
- Annual General Meeting
Health insurance, healthcare services.
- Business ethics
- Better Us, Better World
- Ukraine refugee support
- Partnerships with Paralympic teams
- Sustainability strategy
- Mission Zero
- Mission Accelerate
- Sustainability in communities
- eco-Disruptive 2023 application
- Climate risk management
- Sustainability glossary
- Sustainability documents
- Sustainability contacts
- Stories and insights
- Press releases
- Regulatory news
- Results centre
- Financial dates
- Annual report
- Regulatory reports
- Bupa's borrowings
- Responsible investment at Bupa
Discover how we specialise in healthcare insurance across the world for individuals, corporates and SMEs.
Healthcare that's there for you when you need it most
Bupa's expertise in health insurance can be traced back to 1947 when it was created with the founding purpose, ‘to prevent, relieve and cure sickness and ill-health of every kind’.
We have a strong domestic health insurance presence via our businesses in the UK, Australia, Spain, Chile, Hong Kong SAR, Türkiye, Brazil and Mexico, and our associate businesses in Saudi Arabia and India.
We serve the diverse needs of customers across the world with our trusted, personalised health insurance. We specialise in health insurance for individual and corporate customers, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
In addition, we provide health funding products such as subscriptions and cash plans. In many of our markets we also provide dental insurance.
For customers requiring access to quality healthcare internationally, wherever and whenever they need it, we offer international private medical insurance (IPMI).
health insurance customers (based on half-year 2023 figures).
of experience in providing health insurance.
We provide a choice of health insurance options.
A wide range of pay as you go treatments are available.
Help with the cost of dental treatment.
We provide a range of policies to meet travel needs.
Offer flexibility in covering cost of routine healthcare.
Transforming the future of digital healthcare
We're developing the digital solutions and services that align with our ambition to be the world's most customer-centric healthcare company. We believe digital health can play a pivotal role in making high quality healthcare more accessible. Virtual consultations with expert advisors, doctors and specialists can be easily arranged on any phone or device. In Spain, our AI-enabled BluaU app reimagines the future with expert personal care combined with the latest technology to help prevent, treat and manage health conditions. We're taking this concept and implementing it in other parts of Bupa for our customers.
We are an international healthcare company with businesses across the world
We offer different healthcare services in each of the countries in which we operate
We provide a wide range of services including care homes and retirement villages
- Cookies policy
- Cookie settings
- Important notices
- Modern slavery statement
- Scam warning
- Copyright notice
© Bupa 2023
404 Not found
Travelers Plans How to Travelers Plans in The World
Niva bupa travel insurance.
Travelling can be one of the most exciting experiences in life, but it can also be quite unpredictable. That’s why travel insurance is a must-have for anyone who wants to explore the world with peace of mind. When it comes to choosing the right travel insurance, there are many options available, but Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is one of the most popular choices among travellers. In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide to Niva Bupa Travel Insurance, its features, benefits, and how to purchase it.
What is Niva Bupa Travel Insurance?
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is a type of travel insurance that provides coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and other unexpected events that can occur while travelling. It is offered by Bupa Global, a leading international health and travel insurance provider with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is designed to provide travellers with peace of mind and protection against unforeseen circumstances that can disrupt their travel plans.
What does Niva Bupa Travel Insurance cover?
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance offers a wide range of coverage options that can be customized according to the needs of each traveller. Here are some of the key benefits of Niva Bupa Travel Insurance:
- Medical benefits: Niva Bupa Travel Insurance provides coverage for medical emergencies, including hospitalization, surgery, and medical evacuation.
- Trip cancellation and interruption: If a traveller needs to cancel or interrupt their trip due to an unexpected event, such as an illness or injury, Niva Bupa Travel Insurance can provide coverage for the non-refundable prepaid expenses.
- Baggage and personal effects: Niva Bupa Travel Insurance can provide coverage for lost, stolen, or damaged baggage and personal effects.
- Travel delay: If a traveller experiences a delay of more than 12 hours due to a covered reason, Niva Bupa Travel Insurance can provide reimbursement for additional expenses incurred during the delay.
- Accidental death and dismemberment: In the event of an accidental death or dismemberment while travelling, Niva Bupa Travel Insurance can provide coverage for the traveller or their beneficiaries.
How to purchase Niva Bupa Travel Insurance?
Purchasing Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is simple and can be done online in just a few minutes. Here are the steps to purchase Niva Bupa Travel Insurance:
- Visit the Bupa Global website and select the country of residence.
- Select the type of travel insurance required (single trip, annual trip, or family trip).
- Enter the travel dates, destination, and traveller information.
- Select the coverage options required.
- Review the policy details and make the payment.
Once the payment is made, the traveller will receive the policy documents via email. It is important to review the policy details carefully to understand the coverage and exclusions.
Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is a comprehensive travel insurance option that provides protection and peace of mind for travellers. With its wide range of coverage options and customizable plans, Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is a popular choice among travellers. Purchasing Niva Bupa Travel Insurance is quick and easy, and can be done online in just a few minutes. It is important to review the policy details carefully to understand the coverage and exclusions. With Niva Bupa Travel Insurance, travellers can explore the world with confidence and security.
Secure your health with comprehensive insurance plans from Nivabupa
Tell us a bit about you
Why is it Important to Buy Travel Insurance During International Tours?
Are you planning to go to Europe and hop countries? Or do you plan on taking a trip to Dubai or Qatar? You might have heard you need travel insurance to get your visa approved.
Several countries worldwide require Indians to have International travel medical insurance for a visa. But what is it? And why would you need one?
This blog will act as a guide to help you understand what travel insurance is, why it is necessary to have one for foreign trips, and how to get travel insurance from Niva Bupa.
What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance protects against unforeseen or unpredictable events that can happen when one is on a domestic or international trip. Different insurers offer a variety of plans with other coverages based on the nature and destination of your visit.
For example, someone on a leisure trip involving adventure sports might need different coverage than a student going to the same place for higher education. In some cases, the destination matters as insurance coverage is required for a developed country like the UK, and a developing country like Laos will be different.
Who Should Buy International Travel Insurance Online?
Typically anyone who is planning a foreign visit should consider getting travel insurance. But here is a list of people advised to buy travel insurance.
- People who wish to do adventure sports or other risky recreational activities
- Travellers who are travelling individually or with their families
- Group travellers
- Corporate travelers
- Senior citizens
Why is It Important to Buy Travel Insurance for International Trips?
Travel insurance is not only a legal requirement in over 30 countries, such as the Schengen region and Australia, but it also serves as a crucial safeguard against unforeseen circumstances. These circumstances encompass a wide range of events, including but not limited to medical emergencies, trip cancellations, lost baggage, emergency evacuations, and travel delays. By offering financial protection, travel insurance mitigates the risk of monetary losses arising from such situations.
Travel insurance plans vary in coverage but commonly include provisions for in-patient and out-patient emergency care, personal accident coverage, and medical evacuation. Consequently, travellers can experience a sense of reassurance, allowing them to embrace their journeys with tranquillity and peace of mind.
How to Buy International Travel Insurance Online from Niva Bupa?
With Niva Bupa, it is as simple as clicking a few buttons to buy travel insurance online. All you need to do is to follow these steps, and you can get your trip insured.
- Visit the Niva Bupa website and click on Travel Insurance in the header.
- On that page, input your destination countries, departure and return dates, and phone number.
- You will be shown destination-specific plans once you click on view plans.
- There, you can select your needs, such as whether you are going alone or with family, whether it is an independent trip or a corporate visit; there are also plans for students and senior citizens.
- Once you have reviewed the plans and chosen what best fits your needs, you can fill in all the necessary details.
- Their executive will then contact you to help you with the final process.
International trips are expensive, and when you are ecstatic to go out and explore your dream destinations, you don’t want to spend time thinking about all the things that can go wrong. You can just get travel insurance, and rest assured that whatever travel-related problems you might face, Niva Bupa is here to help.
With its expansive network of more than ten thousand hospitals worldwide, we offer you with the coverage you need when travelling abroad. With over 40 additional covers, Niva Bupa has your back whether you are sipping your mai tai in the Bahamas or attending college in the UK.
Live Healthy and secure your health with our comprehensive insurance plans
Looking for an ideal Health Insurance Plan
Universal Travel Pass is an electronic pass that is issued to those who are completely vaccinated & allows people to freely travel across the country without repetitive checks of IDs, and RTPCR reports. Read more.
Personal Accident Insurance covers you in the event of partial/total disability or bodily injury caused by an accident. Before purchasing personal accident insurance, you should go through the terms and conditions. Read the article & understand the importance of having personal accident insurance.
If you are searching for the best tourist places in 2022, look no further than India, as it is a land of many cultures, customs & traditions. Read the article & know about the best places to travel in India like Sindhudurg, Munnar, etc.
Travel Insurance Coverage: Protect your next adventure with comprehensive travel insurance plans, offering peace of mind and financial security.
Travel insurance offers you monetary assistance in case something goes wrong while you're travelling. Clinical expenses, medical evacuation, etc. are covered under online travel insurance. Get to know the important points that should be taken into consideration while you buy travel insurance online.
Travel insurance will safeguard your journey and protect you from financial losses. Medical aid coverage, and travel assistance, are a few of the benefits that will compel you to buy a travel insurance plan before an expensive trip. Know more.
Senior Citizen Travel Insurance: Stay protected on your journeys. Get comprehensive coverage tailored for your needs.
Everyone who travels should buy Travel Insurance because unanticipated events can happen at any time. In the article, Niva Bupa has listed some of the best ways to choose Travel Insurance to help you decide how to choose the right Travel Insurance Plan.
Travel health insurance policy in India covers the most significant situations that can interfere with your vacation. Get your travel insurance today and go on a stress free vacation.
Travel Insurance covers costs related to travel & helps protect those who travel abroad or domestically. Get to know about the types of Travel Insurance Plans in India & understand the importance of buying Travel Insurance.
An annual travel insurance plan helps throughout the year for your trip, unlike trip-basis travel insurance, which helps only in case of a monetary loss related to a specific planned trip. Understand the importance of buying yearly travel insurance.
There has been an increase in travel insurance awareness during Covid-19. It is mandatory for the travel industry to follow the covid-19 guidelines, including a travel insurance policy. Know about the reasons for travel insurance awareness during covid-19.
Know about family travel insurance, what is travel insurance, its types and benefits. Get your family travel insurance and have a safe journey.
– There are myths that are stopping people from buying travel insurance. To help you understand all about travel insurance, Niva Bupa has listed the common myths surrounding travel insurance plans. Read to know more.
A travel insurance plan provides coverage for various risks associated with travelling. Read the article to know more about it.
This blog gives a deep insight of the coverages under travel insurance plans and the factors that impact them.
A travel insurance plan is an important investment for any trip, as it provides peace of mind and financial support in the event of unforeseen circumstances.Read the article to know more about it.
It is not compulsory to buy Domestic Travel Insurance, but it can be of great help when, and if, misfortune strikes. Read about the different instances wherein your Travel Insurance plan becomes important. Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Online to safeguard your next trip.
Trip cancellation can be a game-changer for your travel insurance benefits. Explore the implications and how to stay protected.
Discover why a travel insurance policy is crucial for protecting your dream holiday. Explore its benefits and peace of mind it offers.
Having travel health insurance for senior citizens in India is important due to the rising medical cost. This blog will discuss Senior Citizen Travel Insurance plan in India and how it can help you have a worry-free trip.
- Find My Plan
- Request callback
- Chat with Experts
VIEW MY QUOTES
Please click on Agree button to be Redirected to BANCA Site.
Else click on close icon.