- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
The 6 Best All-Inclusive Couples’ Resorts
Is it finally time to plan that romantic getaway you’ve been talking about for months — maybe even years? If you’re ready to take the plunge and experience some grown-up luxury designed specifically for you and your sweetheart, take a look at these best all-inclusive resorts for couples around the world.
Pros and Cons of All-Inclusive Resorts
If you’re contemplating a once-in-a-lifetime, no-holds-barred vacation with your significant other, chances are you’ve considered all-inclusive resorts as potential destinations. These types of resorts allow you to pay for (almost) everything up front so that when you arrive, you don’t have to worry about following your budget or having some unexpected expenses popping up — because vacation is supposed to be stress-free, right?
At some resorts, there may be extra fees for certain activities or privileges. If you want to enjoy a top-notch spa treatment, for example, that may be an extra cost. Some resorts also have restaurants that require an upcharge or high-quality alcohol that won’t be served unless you dish out a little extra cash. The fees also don’t cover tips for resort staff.
Despite these extra expenses, the price for an all-inclusive resort will usually cover your room, access to resort amenities (office space, gym, pool, and more), and all regular meals and drinks. The specifics of what’s included will vary from one resort to another, so make sure you do plenty of research before booking your stay.
All-inclusive resorts are loved by many couples as a place to truly unwind and forget about everything, money included. If you’re looking for adventure and spontaneity, however, you’ll probably want to leave the resort for next time — guests typically don’t spend much time outside of the resort simply because they’re looking to maximize their enjoyment of all those benefits they paid for.
Marquis Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Tranquility and relaxation are the focus of this all-inclusive resort overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Every room at this location has a balcony or terrace, so you won’t miss the breathtaking view. This location is adults-only, too — that means this spot isn’t family-friendly or packed with activities for youngsters.
Enjoy three infinity pools, five on-site restaurants, and an enormous, 13,000-square-foot spa (keeping in mind that treatments are extra). You may even wake up to fresh pastries delivered to your room. If you’re looking to impress your spouse, you can’t do much better than this.
Hard Rock Hotel, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
This one is for couples looking to party and have a good time. Hard Rock has a reputation for its bustling nightlife, with 23 different clubs and bars and a rotating calendar of live performances from well-known musicians. Yes, Rihanna and Justin Bieber have performed here. Oh, and how could we forget the casino?
At Hard Rock Punta Cana, you’ll be given a Rock Royalty Personal Assistant to handle all your vacation needs. Talk about quality service! You can dance the night away and spend the next day recuperating next to turquoise waters, all with attentive care from professional staff. Hard Rock is not exclusive to adults, however, so keep that in mind when booking.
Lake Austin Spa Resort, Texas, USA
You don’t have to leave the United States to have a spectacular resort experience. At Lake Austin Spa Resort , you’ll find peace tucked away in the hills of Texas. Its all-inclusive options include access to spa rooms and lake equipment, gourmet dining, and even cooking classes.
This is a great option for couples looking to have healthy food choices and outdoor activities in the rotation — think kayaking, paddle boarding, private couples’ boating with a picnic and wine, and hiking. Why not give a mountainous adventure a try this time around?
Jade Mountain, Saint Lucia
Jade Mountain is a spectacular resort emerging out of the Caribbean. The focus here is on nature, something that is reflected in its unique architecture. High columns and connecting bridges frame the majesty of the Caribbean Sea. Your room is considered your sanctuary, so you won’t find any televisions, radios, or phones.
Many guests come here looking to leave their smartphones behind and connect with the natural environment. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also book a snorkeling or scuba diving session by the offshore reefs or take a hike through the surrounding jungle.
Triple Creek Ranch, Montana, USA
Looking to satiate your hunger for the mountains? Look no further than Triple Creek Ranch in Montana. What may sound like an uninspiring location is anything but. You can enjoy spectacular views from private cabins complete with fireplaces and hot tubs. It’s the ultimate location for couples — there are no kids allowed.
Some of the activities offered include horseback riding, archery, fishing, cattle drives, and yoga. You will also find all kinds of events, from holiday-themed celebrations to artist workshops. The price tag is higher on this one, but, according to guests, the experience is worth it.
Live Aqua Beach Resort, Cancun, Mexico
Live Aqua Beach Resort is for couples looking for a classic resort experience. Another adults-only property, this resort offers a spa with treatments inspired by practices from India, Australia, and Morocco. Included in your package is access to nine on-site restaurants.
Don’t forget to choose your very own “room scent” from the aromatherapy menu and adjust the lights to your desired brightness. This Cancun resort has it all when it comes to a luxury vacation.
From tropical beaches to American mountainsides, there are plenty of romantic, all-inclusive resort destinations for couples out there. Whatever your partnership needs might be — a healthy adventure, some serious partying, or a little time spent basking in nature’s serenity — you can find a resort offering it. The best part? This is only the tip of the iceberg. Once you book your first all-inclusive resort vacation, you’ll probably be coming back for more — and you’ll have so many possibilities to choose from.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
What's Your Question?
How to Find RVs for Sale
A recreational vehicle, or RV, is a great investment for couples and families who love to travel and camp. There are several ways to find new or used RVs for sale. Here are some places to find the RV of your dreams.
The most obvious place to find a new RV is at your local RV dealership. You’ll find the location of RV dealerships by searching through the phone book or online. Look for an RV dealer that sells a high volume and wide variety of RV types if you aren’t sure exactly which kind of RV you want to purchase. You’ll have a more diverse array of RVs to explore before you pick your favorite.
Most medium to large cities are home to one or more RV dealers. If you live in a rural area, you may need to drive a significant distance to find an RV dealer with a complete selection of RV models.
Major RV shows offer some of the best deals on brand new models. Once inside the show grounds, you’re free to inspect RVs from multiple manufacturers and dealerships. The dealers and manufacturers often showcase brand new models with all of the bells and whistles. You can try out the comfort of seats and look under the engines of motorhomes. You can compare features from one brand to the next.
RV shows are also ideal places to pick up literature and brochures about the various brands of RVs available. Take the material home and study the specifications so that you can make more informed decisions about your RV purchase.
Online RV Sites
There are numerous online sites devoted to selling used RVs to the public. Do a quick internet search for “used RVs for sale,” and you’ll find dozens of search results. Most sites offer multiple pictures of for-sale RVs. You can see the interior and exterior of RVs and read about their mileage, maintenance and add-ons. Not all RV sites are the same, so peruse the offerings of several RV sales websites to ensure you’re shopping on a legitimate sales site.
The problem with many used RV sites is that their listed RVs may be located across the country. However, local for-sale-by-owner listings for RVs can be found online, too. Search your local online newspaper classifieds and social media pages for used RVs near you when you don’t want to drive a long distance to pick up your new RV.
Banks, credit unions and law enforcement agencies hold auctions for repossessed and seized RVs. These RV bargains are harder to find, and you often have to take what you get in terms of the inventory being sold. Find out online where the nearest vehicle auctions are held near you. Attend a few of the auctions to get a feel for the types and price ranges of RVs available at these kinds of vehicle sales.
Ask Your Local Bank
Don’t be shy about calling the banks and lending institutions around you to receive lists of repossessed RVs they plan to sell. Learn each bank’s policies about inspecting the units and bidding processes. This RV buying tactic takes a little more time and research but can yield significant savings on top-quality RVs.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Search Flights X
- Lakshadweep honeymoon Packages
An OTP (valid for next 15 mins.) has been sent to you on your Mobile number
A marketplace of suppliers
Real time, end to end customization
Stay in touch with our expert on live chat
- India Tour Packages
- honeymoon Packages
Lakshadweep honeymoon Tour Packages
What could be a better way to celebrate love and union of two people than with Lakshadweep honeymoon holidays? The romantic weather and beautiful landscape of this place will perfectly compliment your celebratory mood. You can visit the beautiful tourist attractions and enjoy quality time with your better half with Lakshadweep honeymoon packages available on Yatra.com. From booking warm and cosy honeymoon suits to arranging comfortable means of transport, we offer various services designed according to your needs. Visit the amazing restaurants and savour delicious local cuisine or head to the fascinating shopping destinations here with Lakshadweep honeymoon tour packages. Honeymoon is the time to firm the bond and honour the intimacy.
Packages Coming Soon! Our experts are in the process of compiling the best packages for you. Reach out to us for booking at [email protected]
Per person on twin sharing
Q. How many days are enough for Lakshadweep trip? A. You can plan your trip for 5-7 days. 4-5 days itinerary is also available to help you plan your Lakshadweep honeymoon trip. Q. Is Lakshadweep safe for Honeymoon Couples? A. Lakshadweep is completely safe for honeymooners, you will get couple friendly hotels and safe environment. Honeymooners can visit this place throughout the year. Q. Which is the best month for Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages? A. Best month to visit Lakshadweep is October to May. You will love to enjoy you trip with pleasent weather and 20°C to 33°C temperature.
Popular Tour Packages in India
- Places to visit
- Best time to visit
- How to reach
- Things to do
- Nainital Family Packages
- Goa Family Packages
- Gangtok Family Packages
- Manali Family Packages
- Kashmir Family Packages
- Ooty Family Packages
- Munnar Family Packages
- Kerala Family Packages
- Sikkim Family Packages
- South India Family Packages
- North East Family Packages
- Uttarakhand Family Packages
- Andaman Family Packages
- Darjeeling Family Packages
- Lakshadweep Family Packages
- Ladakh Family Packages
- Shimla Family Packages
- Jaipur Family Packages
- Coorg Family Packages
- Places to vist in Andaman
- Places to vist in Manali
- Places to vist in Ladakh
- Places to vist in Lakshadweep
- Places to vist in Shimla
- Places to vist in Ooty
- Places to vist in Gangtok
- Places to vist in Gulmarg
- Places to vist in Srinagar
- Places to vist in Pondicherry
- Places to vist in Visakhapatnam
- Places to vist in Chennai
- Places to vist in Delhi
- Places to vist in Jaipur
- Places to vist in Puri
- Places to vist in Kedarnath
- Best time to visit Ladakh
- Best time to visit Goa
- Best time to visit Manali
- Best time to visit Lakshadweep
- Best time to visit Mussoorie
- Best time to visit Nainital
- Best time to visit Dharamshala
- Best time to visit Kutch
- Best time to visit Ooty
- Best time to visit Shimla
- Best time to visit Coorg
- Best time to visit Auli
- Best time to visit Andaman
- Best time to visit Darjeeling
- Best time to visit Vaishno Devi
- Best time to visit Kedarnath
- Best time to visit Puri
- Best time to visit Badrinath
- Best time to visit Rameswaram
- Best time to visit Mahabaleshwar
- How to reach Manali
- How to reach Ladakh
- How to reach Gangtok
- How to reach Shimla
- How to reach Andaman
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Darjeeling
- How to reach Lakshadweep
- How to reach Coorg
- How to reach Mount Abu
- How to reach Gulmarg
- How to reach Auli
- How to reach Srinagar
- How to reach Naninital
- How to reach Hampi
- How to reach Kedarnath
- How to reach Vaishno Devi
- How to reach Puri
- How to reach Ujjain
- How to reach Badrinath
- How to reach Rameswaram
- How to reach Pondicherry
- How to reach Kolkata
- How to reach Delhi
- Things to do in Andaman
- Things to do in Manali
- Things to do in Ladakh
- Things to do in Lakshadweep
- Things to do in Shimla
- Things to do in Ooty
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Gangtok
- Things to do in Gulmarg
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Visakhapatnam
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Puri
- Things to do in Kedarnath
- Honeymoon Packages
- Family Packages
- Religious Packages
- Winter Packages
- Summer Packages
- Hill Station Packages
- Exotic Packages
- Adventure Packages
- Wildlife Packages
- Bestseller Packages
- Group Packages
- Weekend Packages
Looking for a Holiday Package?
- More About Us
- Leadership Team
- Customer Testimonials
- Press Releases
- Support & FAQs
- Terms & Conditions
- User Agreement
- Retails Stores
- Visa Information
Top Travel Destinations
- Switzerland Tourism
- Bali Tourism
- Dubai Tourism
- Maldives Tourism
- Bhutan Tourism
- Vietnam Tourism
- Srilanka Tourism
- Thailand Tourism
- Singapore Tourism
- Malaysia Tourism
- Andaman Tourism
- Lakshadweep Tourism
- Goa Tourism
- Kerala Tourism
- Himachal Tourism
- Kashmir Tourism
- Gujarat Tourism
- Uttarakhand Tourism
- Meghalaya Tourism
- Leh Ladakh Tourism
Popular Honeymoon Packages
- Maldives Honeymoon Packages
- Bali Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Indonesia Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Ladakh Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Munnar Honeymoon Packages
- Himachal Honeymoon Packages
- Kashmir Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Tour Packages
- Manali Tour Packages
- Andaman Packages
- Ladakh Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Ooty Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- Darjeeling Tour Packages
- Sikkim Tour Packages
- Jaipur Tour Packages
- Srinagar Tour Packages
- Munnar Tour Packages
- South India Tour Packages
- North India Tour Packages
- Kedarnath Tour Packages
- Lakshadweep Tour Packages
- Shimla Tour Packages
- Goa Packages from Delhi
- Goa Packages from Bangalore
- Gangtok Packages from Delhi
- Gangtok Packages from Kolkata
- Kalimpong Packages from Kolkata
- International Tour Packages
- Maldives Tour Packages
- Bali Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Greece Tour Packages
- Switzerland Tour Packages
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Bangkok Tour Packages
- Bhutan Tour Packages
- Nepal Tour Packages
- New Zealand Tour Packages
- Russia Tour Packages
- Turkey Tour Packages
- Egypt Tour Packages
- Canada Tour Packages
- Saudi Arabia Tour Packages
- Bahrain Tour Packages
- World Tour Packages
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Weekend Getaways
- Chardham Yatra
- Pilgrimage Packages
- Cordelia Cruise Packages
- India Tourism
- International Tourism
- Holiday Offers
- Port Blair Packages
- Chardham Packages
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Dalhousie Packages
- Dharamshala Packages
- Havelock Packages
- Gangtok Packages
- Kalimpong Packages
- North East Tour Packages
- International Flights
- Domestic Flights
- Domestic Airlines
- Cheap Flights
- Flight Schedule
- Flight Status
- Web Check In
- Hotels in India
- Hotels Near Me
- Bus Booking
- Cab Booking
- Outstation Cabs
- Indian Railways
- Distance Between
- Train Running Status
- Train PNR Status
- IRCTC Forgot Password
- Domestic Tour Packages
- State Wise Travel Guidelines
- Monuments of India
- Charter Flights
- Qutub Minar
- Visa at Your Doorstep
- Uk Visa At Your Doorstep
- Armed Forces Flight Booking
- Senior Citizen Flight Booking
- Student Quota Flight Booking
- No Cost EMI on Flight Tickets
- Travel Agent? Join Us
Get Travel Triangle in your pocket.
Get your app via sms
- Honeymoon Packages
- Family Packages
- Holiday Packages
- Holiday Deals
- Luxury Holidays
- Destination Guides
- Holiday Themes
- Plan My Holiday
- Sikkim - Gangtok - Darjeeling
- South Africa
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- 4 Nights 5 Days Lakshadweep Honeymoon
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Package For 4 Nights 5 Days 5 Days & 4 Nights
Enjoy this beautiful place
Palm trees hanging over a sandy white beach with stunning turquoise waters and white clouds against blue sky
The Captivating Sunset
Hotel included in package:
- Agatti (5D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 3000 + travelers for Lakshadweep
Marriage is one of the most beautiful experiences one can wish for in their life. Celebrate this occasion with your better half with the Lakshadweep honeymoon packages for 5 days. Beyond simply being the union of two people, their families and friends all share in the joy of the occasion. There’s celebrations, parties, gifts exchanging hands, pictures being clicked to immortalise the memory of this happy event, and wonderful conversations being had over delicious food. Once the festivities are done, it’s time for the happy couple to step out for their customary vacation together, away from the binding responsibilities of family and work. After sharing their jubilation with so many people, it is time for the newly married couple to have some solitude to celebrate for themselves. TravelTriangle’s package will help these couples celebrating their honeymoon in Lakshadweep for 5 days. Take a look at what this package has to offer.
Here in Lakshadweep, the expanse of the sea surrounds you on all sides, giving you a panoramic view that is impossible to replicate elsewhere. We never really consider how much of the sky we can’t see in the city, due to air pollution, light pollution, or simply a high rise that’s blocking the view. On Kalpitty Island, none of these blemishes will ruin the stunning sight in front of you. You will have all afternoon to feast your eyes on the island’s view, but that sunset will cap it all off beautifully.
Majestic seascapes, wonderful food, the cool sea breeze hitting your face, the company of your loved one, could life get any better? TravelTriangle’s Lakshadweep honeymoon packages for 5 days has it all, and then some. Everything from lunches on serene beaches to exciting water sports, it’s all there to experience.
- Experience the vistas of Lakshadweep
- Get to know the local people
- Enjoy the seascapes
- Bask in the glory of Kalpitty Island’s sunset
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
A scenic welcome, with some wonderful people
Exciting sights await you in Lakshadweep, right from the get-go on your first day here. When you land at Agatti Airport, you’ll get a lift to your accommodations. Check into your room, put away the hefty luggage, maybe take a breather. Once you’re done with lunch, you have the rest of the day to sightsee. And sightsee you shall, because Agatti Island is, to put it simply, an incredible marvel of nature. The lagoon formed by the Agatti atoll is perfect for an afternoon stroll. The water temperature is perfect, it’s crystal clear, and for most of its area, it only comes up to your knees. As delightful as the island’s sights are the people living on it. Most of them are followers of the Islamic faith, specifically members of the Sunni branch. This is apparent in the fact that Oppana, a traditional Muslim dance, is performed by the people here. There is also a minority population of Hindus and Christians here. Of particular note are handicraft items made here. The use of locally found corals, seashells and other materials makes for some distinct, memorable souvenirs.
A simple meal, a spectacular view
We’ll jet off on a boat post breakfast, with the uninhabited Bangaram and Thinnakara islands as our destinations. Considering the duration of this boat ride is by no means brief, with the islands about an hour and a half away, you’ll be relieved to know that the dolphins and turtles living in the waters below aren’t exactly shy of putting on a show for those who decide to journey through their vast abode. Thinnakara Island is also known for its gorgeous scenery, with the waters in the vicinity giving you a look at the bioluminescent algae that live there. We return to our home base of Agatti Island and call it a night.
Agatti: Water Sports
The sky above an untouched land
Once breakfast is checked off the day’s to-do list. There’s a little bit of a break afterward, so if there’s a grain of sand on Agatti Island’s beaches that you haven’t yet walked over, now would be a good time. Alternatively, there are water sports for you to take a crack at. Everything from scuba diving and snorkeling to deep-sea fishing, these islands have got it all. Then, after you’ve refueled with some lunch, we’re hopping onto another boat and headed towards another scenic destination on this tour. Kalpitty Island is another uninhabited island in Lakshadweep, completely unspoiled by civilization. Once you actually step onto the island after the 45-minute boat ride, you’ll get to experience a sunset the likes of which you may never see again. As much as we may be tempted to stay there for the rest of our lives, once evening rolls around, we do need to make our way back to Agatti Island for an overnight stay.
Optional Water Sports
- Island Tours
Rest and recuperation, or thrills and exploration
If you reckon yourself a real daredevil, then you have all day to try out the island’s wide range of water sports. Kayaking, for example. Heading out onto the open sea on a tiny rowboat, with just you and your beloved, and enjoying the solitude that this place gives you may make for a truly memorable experience. There’s nothing in the world quite like scuba diving. The jarring difference in how life looks above the surface of the sea, as compared to below, is something worth seeing for yourself, with your own two eyes. If neither of these water sports strikes your fancy, no need to fret, there’s plenty of other activities to partake in. Windsurfing, yachting, canoeing, etc. are all there for you to pick from. At the end of the day, it’s your vacation, it’s your honeymoon. If you choose to turn down all of these activities, and simply enjoy your time lounging on the beach, that’s also fine. A good night’s sleep after a day like this is the perfect way to close this tour out, so the activities end with an overnight stay on Agatti Island.
A wistful goodbye for an unforgettable getaway
The day starts with breakfast, but alas, the tour itself is now over. We go back the way we first came as we depart for Agatti Airport, hopefully, rejuvenated from the experiences shared and memories made here.
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Beach view villa
- Pick-up and Drop at Agatti Airport
- Agatti Island sight-seeing
- STD A/C Room
- APAI PLAN (B/fast + Lunch & Dinner)
- Entry permit and heritage fee
- Documentation and processing fee
- Our personal assistance in the Island
- Air/Ship fare to Agatti
- Any extras other than mentioned in inclusions
Where do you want to go?
FAQs for Lakshadweep
What is an atoll.
An atoll is a coral formation, an island, or a series of little islets that happen to have a ring-shaped structure, leading to a section of water, known as a lagoon, being separated from the rest of the water body
How are corals formed?
Corals are skeletons of polyps, which are tiny marine animals. These skeletons have polyps growing on top of them, leading to more skeletal deposits. This is what creates the coral formations.
Which water body are the Lakshadweep islands located in?
The Lakshadweep islands are located in the Arabian sea.
What regulations does Lakshadweep have regarding liquor?
Lakshadweep has banned the sale and consumption of alcohol, except on Bangaram Island
What to buy from Lakshadweep?
Things that can be purchased from Lakshadweep are:
- Coconut Products
- Fish Biscuits
- Beaded Jewelry
- Frozen Fish
650+ Verified Agents
Stringent Quality Control
How It Works
Personalise this package.
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Lakshadweep sightseeing tour.
- Agatti (4D)
Lakshadweep Tour Package In July
- Agatti (6D)
Lakshadweep Sports Tour Package
Lakshadweep family tour package, exclusive deal of club mahindra madikeri, sikkim honeymoon trip plan for 6 days.
- Gangtok (3D)
- Darjeeling (3D)
Exclusive Deal of Club Mahindra Madikeri With Dinner
Gangtok honeymoon trip plan for 6 days.
- Gangtok (4D)
- Lachen (1D)
- Lachung (1D)
Book A Memorable Trip To Tiruvannamalai
- Tirupati (1D)
- Tiruvannamalai (1D)
- Pondicherry (1D)
- Chennai (1D)
Sikkim Honeymoon Trip Plan For 7 Days
- Pelling (1D)
Mysore Honeymoon Trip Plan For 7 Days
- Bandipur (1D)
- Mysore (2D)
Lakshadweep Packages By City
- We are hiring!
- Terms and Conditions
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 52 , 3rd Floor,
Batra House , Sector 32,
Gurugram - 122001 ,Haryana
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2023
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages With Price - Cheapest Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages With Price at lowest Rate. Book Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages With Price.
- Lakshadweep Holiday
- Lakshadweep Tour
- Lakshadweep Honeymoon
- Lakshadweep Travel
- Lakshadweep Vacation
- Lakshadweep Trip
- Lakshadweep Packages
Lakshadweep Tour Packages
- Send Us Enquiry
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages With Price
The Lakshadweep island lie on the Arabian Sea. A timeless undiscovered treasure comprising 36 reefs and coral atolls - untouched and unspoilt. Very little is known about them and this adds to the sense of adventure for visitors. The first glimpse of the island is about one and half hours flight from Cochin airport to the mailland Agatti. Everything you expect of a tropical paradise is here: Deserted sandy beaches, streaches of coconut palm trees, endless sunshine and above all the clear blue waters of the coral lagoons.
Best Selling Tour Packages of Lakshadweep
- Hotel Stay :
- 1 Night In Cochin
- 4 Nights In Bangaram
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- 1 Night accommodation in Cochin
- 4 Nights accommodation in Bangaram
- All transfers and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- 2 Nights In Kochi
- 3 Nights In Lakshadweep
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kochi
- 3 Nights accommodation in Lakshadweep
- 1 Night In Agatti
- 3 Nights In Bangaram
- 1 Night accommodation in Agatti
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bangaram
- 4 Nights In Agatti
- 1 Night In Kochi
- 4 Nights accommodation in Agatti
- 1 Night accommodation in Kochi
- 2 Nights In Cochin
- 1 Night In Bangaram
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cochin
- 1 Night accommodation in Bangaram
- All Applicable Taxes
- 2 Nights In Bangaram
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangaram
- 3 Nights In Agatti
- 3 Nights accommodation in Agatti
- 3 Nights In Cochin
- 2 Nights In Munnar
- 1 Night In Periyar
- 2 Nights In Trivandrum
- 1 Night In Kanyakumari
- 1 Night In Madurai
- 1 Night In Rameswaram
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cochin
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 2 Nights In Kovalam
- 1 Night In Kumarakom
- 1 Night In Vagamon
- 1 Night In Thekkady
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kovalam
- 1 Night accommodation in Kumarakom
- 1 Night accommodation in Vagamon
- 1 Night In Kovalam
- 1 Night In Alleppey
- 1 Night In Guruvayur
- 1 Night In Kozhikode
- 1 Night accommodation in Kovalam
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- 2 Nights In Mumbai
- 2 Nights In Periyar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Mumbai
- 1 Night In Chennai
- 1 Night In Mahabalipuram
- 2 Nights In Madurai
- 2 Nights In Alleppey
- 1 Night accommodation in Chennai
- 1 Night accommodation in Mahabalipuram
- 2 Nights accommodation in Madurai
- 3 Nights In Munnar
- 2 Nights In Ooty
- 3 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 2 Nights In Wayanad
- 1 Night In Calicut
- 2 Nights accommodation in Wayanad
- 1 Night accommodation in Calicut
- 1 Night accommodation in Guruvayur
- 1 Night In Trivandrum
- 1 Night In Kollam
- 3 Nights In Kochi
- 1 Night In Kavaratti
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kochi
- 1 Night accommodation in Kavaratti
- 1 Night In Poovar
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady
Search Where You Want To Travel:
Get the Best Holiday Planned by Experts!
Bumper Discount on this Festival season book with us and get upto 30% off on Lakshadweep Tour Packages.
- Group Enquiry? NEW
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Things to do in Lakshadweep
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
- High Relevance
- High Priority
- High Ratings
- Newest first
- Price: Lowest to highest
- Price: Highest to lowest
₹ 43,218 per Room
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Lakshadweep
What are the best places to visit on a lakshadweep honeymoon tour.
1. Kadmat Island: The sparsely populated island of Kadambat makes for a peaceful coral island that is known mainly for its exuberant marine life. Since this island brims with marine creatures, this is the best place for relishing locally prepared seafood. Location: Amindivi Tehsil, Lakshadweep, India. 2. Marine Museum: Established with the purpose of educating people about the significance of marine life, the Marine Museum exhibits a rich collection of marine artifacts and aquatic creatures. You can find umpteen varieties of fish species and also witness the huge shark skeleton displayed here. Location: Kavaratti, Lakshadweep 682555, India. 3. Bangaram Atoll: Bangaram Atoll is known for its clear blue waters that offer the best snorkelling experience. This is also the only Lakshadweep island where alcohol sale and consumption is legally permitted. Location: Lakshadweep, India. 4. Amini Beach: Packed with blooming colourful coral reefs and an explosion of marine creatures, Amini Beach serves as a paradise for divers. Scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and reef walking are the popular water sports you should try here. Location: Amini Island, Lakshadweep, India. 5. Pitti Bird Sanctuary: Although the archipelago is known for its rich marine life, yet you can also find a plethora of colourful bird species here, in the Pitti Bird Sanctuary during your Lakshadweep honeymoon trip. In addition to bird watching this isolated coral island will also let you enjoy snorkelling to spot some indigenous marine creatures. Location: Pitti Island, Lakshadweep, India. 6. Agatti Island: Known for its excellent relaxation and dining options, Agatti Island often finds a place in the Lakshadweep honeymoon package of almost all honeymooners. One of the most recommended delicacies to try on this island is smoked or dried tuna fish. Location: Agatti Atoll, Lakshadweep, India. 7. Minicoy Island: Nestled on Lakshadweep’s southwest side, Minicoy Island is known popularly for its picturesque white sand beaches and stunning lighthouse. A visit to this pristine island usually includes great food, boat rides, and hiking tours. Location: Maliku Atoll, Lakshadweep, India.
What are the best romantic things to do on the Lakshadweep honeymoon trip?
1. Bask in the Surreal Sunset View at Kavaratti Island: Head to the stunning Kavaratti Island and soak in the spellbinding sunset views while relaxing on the serene white sand beaches. You can also enjoy taking some romantic nature walks hand-in-hand with your sweetheart through the lush plantations of this exotic island. 2. Enjoy Sunbathing at Androth Island: Honeymooners are forced to pay a visit to Androth Island during their Lakshadweep honeymoon trip, owing to the virgin natural beauty of this pristine destination. The calm sun-soaked beaches of this island offer the most angelic sunbathing experience on this pristine archipelago. 3. Admire the Architectural Marvels at Kalpeni Island: Get an insight of the rich heritage of Lakshadweep at Kalpeni Island, which is packed with a plethora of fascinating architectural wonders, including ancient shrines. This awe-inspiring island is also famous for its flavoursome local seafood. 4. Go Birdwatching at Pitti Bird Sanctuary: Include Pitti Bird Sanctuary in your Lakshadweep honeymoon package and go spot the colourful chipping residents of this surreal dead coral island. You can also snorkel in the clear waters here and spot many primeval marine creatures. 5. Engage in Thrilling Watersports at Agatti Island: If you call yourself an adventurous couple, make sure you include Agatti Island in your honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. Packed with alluring lagoons and pristine beaches, this island serves as a hub for adrenaline seekers, letting them indulge in a plethora of exhilarating watersports including snorkelling, scuba diving, swimming, and kite surfing. 6. Shop Your Heart Out at Amindivi Island: If you love shopping together, pay a visit to Amindivi Island during your Lakshadweep honeymoon tours. You can buy a number of unique souvenirs here including coconut shell products, tortoise shell products, and shell jewelry.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
1. Scuba Diving at Kalpeni Island: Scuba diving will let you take an exciting underwater tour and swim with umpteen varieties of exotic marine creatures. With colourful corals and a plethora of unique fish species, Kalpeni Island serves as a hub for enjoying scuba diving. 2. Snorkeling at Agatti Island: Snorkelling is one of the must-do adventures you can include in your honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep, if you want to witness the rich underwater world of this archipelago, but don’t want to go very deep into the sea. Owing to its calm waters and marine life-packed shallow shores, Agatti Island makes for one of the best places to go snorkeling in Lakshadweep. 3. Fishing at Kadmat Island: Head for a fun-filled fishing adventure to the dazzling Kadmat Island and try your hands at making a good catch from the azure sea. Later, marinate the fresh catch, roast it in fire, and have a romantic dinner by the sea. 4. Canoeing at Minicoy Island: Go canoeing with your beloved on the serene shallow waters of Minicoy Island. The shallow waters here make sure you do not go wrong even if it is your first time riding a canoe.
Which are the best romantic places to stay in Lakshadweep?
1. Tourist Hut: Considered to be one of the most budget-friendly accommodation facilities to stay during your Lakshadweep Honeymoon tours, Tourist Hut attracts couples with its unique hut-shaped rooms. The couples staying here can also enjoy beach meals with spectacular sea views. Location: Kalpeni, Lakshadweep 682003 India. Price: INR 1000/night. 2. Seagate Holiday Home: Lying close to the pristine Kavaratti Beach, Seagate Holiday Home features tastefully-adorned Deluxe and Standard rooms that are equipped with contemporary amenities. These strategically placed rooms let you wake up to stunning sea views every morning during your stay here. Location: Kavaratti Island, Lakshadweep, India. Price: INR 7572/night. 3. White Pearl Beach Hotel: White Pearl Beach Hotel is popular among the honeymooners, owing to its well-arranged honeymoon experiences including romantic candlelight dinners. Other exciting activities you can enjoy during your stay here include scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing. Location: Agatti, Lakshadweep 682553 India. Price: INR 5600/night. 4. Agatti Island Beach Resort: Known for its unique boat-styled rooms, Agatti Island Beach Resort will offer you the most enthralling sunset and sunrise views directly from your room. They also let you enjoy a plethora of thrilling activities during your stay here, including glass-bottom boat ride and rowing. Location: Agatti, Lakshadweep 682553 India. Price: INR 5500/night.
Which are the best romantic beaches to visit on a Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
1. Kiltan Beach: Owing to its picturesque surroundings and astounding shore, Kiltan Beach often finds a place in the nature lovers’ honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. While you are here, you can spend your time marveling at the picturesque lighthouse and getting that amazing sun tan with your sweetheart. 2. Bangaram Beach: With its calm sandy shores, lush palm plantations, and warm waters, Bangaram Beach is sure to force itself into your Lakshadweep honeymoon package. Couples visiting this place love to watch the spellbinding sunset and stroll across the peaceful virgin beaches. 3. Amini Beach: Lying in the quaint Amini town, the gorgeous Amini Beach has gained a lot of popularity for its skilled artisans and the unique walking sticks made by them from coconut and tortoise shells. This beach is also popular as an excellent swimming destination, owing to its calm and clear waters. 4. Kalpeni Beach: With excellent provisions for enjoying sea-side dinners and yacht sailing, the 3-kilometer long Kalpeni Beach is a paradise for honeymooners. Other exciting activities you can indulge in with your partner here include sunbathing, kayaking, and reef walking. 5. Minicoy Beach: The pretty beach of Minicoy is known popularly for its vintage lighthouse and adventurous water activities. Lovebirds flocking to this beach usually enjoy bird watching, Tuna fishing, sunbathing, and swimming.
What are the best watersports to experience on Lakshadweep honeymoon?
1. Kite Surfing: Kite Surfing is an exhilarating water sport that uses a wakeboard that is pulled with high force by an attached kite. This activity is usually done at Kadmat Island where you will find experienced instructors to help you with the direction and movement control techniques. 2. Parasailing: Go parasailing and soar from the azure sea to the deep blue sky. While you are up there, enjoy the panoramic view of the sandy shores and serene waters as you feel as light as a bird! 3. Sports Fishing: Go sit in the serene atmosphere with a strong fishing reel and enjoy gazing continually at the stunning beauty of the surreal sea meeting the horizon. While you lose yourself to the beauty of the vast azure sea, be smart enough to use the right techniques and get a good catch into your bucket. 4. Kayaking: Board your watercraft and go kayaking on the shimmering waters of Lakshadweep. As you ride across the sea in your kayak, soak in the beauty of the waters and the shores and challenge yourself to explore a new island. 5. Yacht Sailing: Sail across the gorgeous waters of Lakshadweep onboard a traditional yacht. While you zoom across the sea, feel the cool breeze passing through your hair and enjoy island hopping, of course!
What are the best things to buy in Lakshadweep?
Although Lakshadweep is famous for its surreal islands, the place also offers an excellent scope for shopping. Some of the most recommended items you can shop on your Lakshadweep honeymoon trip include: - Junk jewelry - Fish oil - Fish biscuits - Frozen fish - Coconut products - Seashells - Candies - Fabrics - Local tea.
What is the best time to visit Lakshadweep for honeymoon?
The winter months from September to February are the most ideal time for going on Lakshadweep Honeymoon tours. During this period of the year, the balmy mornings, soothing sea breeze, and cold nights ooze out romantic vibes and also favour outdoor adventure activities.
How many days are enough for Lakshadweep honeymoon tour?
If you are planning a honeymoon trip to Lakshadweep, choose from at least 4 to 5 days honeymoon packages in Lakshadweep. During your 4 nights and 5 days Lakshadweep tour, you can pay a visit to the important islands of this archipelago and indulge in shopping and various watersports.
Is Lakshadweep worth visiting for honeymoon?
Yes, Lakshadweep is absolutely worth visiting with your sweetheart for your dreamy honeymoon. Flaunting pristine beaches, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, lavish sea-facing resorts, delectable seafood, and exhilarating water activities, this place is a must-visit for every honeymoon couple.
Is Lakshadweep safe for couples?
Yes, Lakshadweep is absolutely safe for couples for enjoying an exotic honeymooning experience. The resorts here are very accommodating and offer special arrangements for honeymoon couples so that they enjoy an uncompromised romantic holiday.
Lakshadweep Top Attractions
Originally built under the dictatorship of Nicolae Ceauseșcu, this is a massive project that is today among the most important places to visit in Romania. Rich in Romanian history, this place is extensively decorated with embroidered carpets, patterned ceilings, handwoven drapes and marvelous marble floors.It was initially built as a protective measure from nuclear attacks and thus comprises eight underground levels including an atomic bunker apart from the 12 stories above ground. Standing tall as a reminder of the communist rule, this palace hosts the Parliament of Romania today. You can also see the famous National Museum of Contemporary Art here. Being one of the most important tourist spots in the city, you can also take a guided tour of the famous building that will give you a chance to learn more about the rich past of this place.
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Reviews
Popular Honeymoon Destinations
Best Domestic Packages
Best international packages, domestic honeymoon packages, international honeymoon packages, places to visit in india, international places to visit, things to do in india, international things to do, popular on thrillophilia.
- We assure the privacy of your contact data.
- This data will only be used by our team to contact you and no other purposes.
Your enquiry has been received successfully. Our destination expert will reach out to you soon!
- Taj Mahal Tours
- Rajasthan Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Kerala Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Lakshadweep Tours
- Andaman Beach Vacations
- Goa and Pondicherry Tours
- Luxury and Popular Tours
- Diving and Cruise Tours
- The Himalayas
- Ladakh and Kashmir Tours
- Taj Mahal Travel Information
- Rajasthan Travel Information
- Cultural Tours Travel Information
- Kerala Travel Information
- Tiger Reserves and National Parks Travel Information
- Andaman Travel Information
- Lakshadweep Travel Information
- Himalayas Travel Information
- Kashmir, Ladakh and Bhutan Travel Information
- Videos and Virtual Tours
- Photo Gallery
Romantic Lakshadweep: The BEST Lakshadweep Honeymoon Package
Adding item to wishlist requires an account, already a member.
Username or E-mail
Don't have an account? Create one.
SPORTS Lakshadweep Booking for Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages, Lakshadweep Couple Packages, Lakshadweep Tour Packages, Lakshadweep Islands Tour Read More If you are looking for the Best Honeymoon Destination in India, then look no further than the Lakshadweep Islands. This highly unexplored islands is the best Best Honeymoon Destination in India. The tiny islands are provide the perfect ambience for the privacy and tranquility, that is so essential for any honeymoon destinations. There are only a handful of beach resorts in each of the islands. If you need AC accommodation, then Bangaram Islands can be the right options. If luxury tents are what you are looking for, then the Thinnakara Islands are good enough.
There are also quite a lot of things that you can do in your honeymoon in Lakshadweep. Starting from snorkeling or scuba diving to canoeing and fishing, there are plenty of activities you can do in Lakshadweep Islands, beside the relaxing and spending me-time with your life partner.
However, if you still have any doubts or queries, you can always message us. As an authorized travel partner of Lakshadweep Tourism SPORTS, we will be more than happy to address your concern as also plan and organize your Lakshadweep Tour.
Lakshadweep Honeymoon is a memorable experience. Enjoy the Lakshadweep Islands Tour from the time you land on Agatti Island, Stay in Lakshadweep Island Resort in Thinnakara or Bangaram Island.
Tour Highlights: Special lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages and Lakshadweep Couple Packages
Details of lakshadweep islands tour, day 1 kochi to agatti, overnight in bangaram beach cottages.
- Take the flight from Kochi or Bangalore to Agatti
- A car will come to the airport to take you to the jetty, from where you will be taken to Bangaram Island
- After lunch, take a pleasant evening walk in the Island, which will take less than 2 hours. There are no roads, villages or villagers…just a relaxing walk on the white sand along the edge of the island.
- Don’t miss stargazing at night. You might even be able to spot the Milky Way on a clear night.
SPORTS Lakshadweep Booking for Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages, Lakshadweep Couple Packages, Lakshadweep Tour Packages, Lakshadweep Islands Tour
Day 2 Turtle Watching and Snorkelling
- After breakfast, enjoy snorkeling at the shipwreck site. Watch the colorful corals and fishes all around. This is one of the best experiences you will have on the island.
- After lunch, go island hopping to the pristine Parali 1 and Parali 2, which are tiny uninhabited islands joined by a thin strip of white sand. While returning watch thousands of turtles swim around your boat.
- Overnight Stay in Thinnakara.
Day 3 Visit to Thinnakara and Bangaram Island
- In the morning, after breakfast, you can take a walk around the Thinnakara Island.
- After lunch, you can visit Bangaram Island which serves as an ideal place to just get a good sunset view and laze around. Walk towards the helipad area to enjoy a vast stretch of white sand amidst turquoise green clear water.
- Overnight stay in Thinnakara
Day 4 Scuba Diving, Snorkelling and other fun Activities
- Today you can try snorkelling in the area between Bangaram and Thinnakara Island or even Scuba Diving. You can carry some food for the fishes so that they come near you! You can also go for scuba diving in the reputed PADI Certified Dive Centres of Lakshadweep.
- In the evening you can try water scooter and canoeing in the placid and picturesque lagoons surrounding the island.
- Enjoy your last day in Lakshadweep.
Day 5 Return to Kochi/Bangalore
- After breakfast in the morning, take the boat from Bangaram for Agatti and from there the flight back to Kochi or Bangalore and then to your destination.
Price Includes and Excludes
Accommodation in the Islands with all meals and Internal Transfers, Permit Charges are included in the package cost. While, Airfares (can be arranged), Water Sport Activities and Island Hopping, Anything not mentioned above are excluded.
Need Help in SPORTS Lakshadweep Booking in Lakshadweep Islands Tour?
Popular Lakshadweep Tour Packages
A Memorable Beach Vacation in Lakshadweep
Honeymoon with a Twist: Scuba Diving with your Life Partner!
Photos of lakshadweep islands tour photos.
Your Guide to Choosing the Perfect Lakshadweep Tour
As a matter of fact, Lakshadweep Islands is one of the most unexplored Islands in the world, more pristine and easier to reach than beach destinations like those in Maldives or Mauritius. So, whether you have three days , four days , five days , six days , seven days , INDIA Trotter will be happy to customize the tour for you. You can plan your Lakshadweep travel either by cruise ship – Samudram Cruise or Swaying Palm Cruise – or fly from Kochi (and visit Kerala too) or Bangalore.
In fact, there are lots of things to do in Lakshadweep Islands like Scuba Diving . So, if you are interested in scuba diving you can select from one of our scuba diving packages like only in Bangaram Islands or Kavaratti Island or both for smaller or longer duration , depending the time you have. You can also read our blogs and plan the picturesque Kerala or, Taj Mahal during your Lakshadweep Tour.
In fact, Lakshadweep Islands is one of the best honeymoon destinations . Not only can you relax and spend quality time even indulge in activities like scuba diving , but also enjoy the cruise if you decide to go by Samudram or Swaying Palm cruise . You can also check our videos and articles on places to see in Lakshadweep Islands , scuba diving sites , interesting facts and FAQs , about the place, best time to go , activities to do and much more .
If you want to discover places across India, you can refer to our tours on Taj Mahal , Rajasthan , Cultural Destinations , Kerala , National Parks and Tiger Reserves , Lakshadweep Islands , Andaman Islands, Goa and Puducherry , Beaches , Himalayas and Kashmir, Ladakh and Bhutan
So, that you have the least doubt before you go ahead, you can read about us , contact us and check our Facebook and Google Reviews.
More Destinations, More Tours
It Was Such A Perfectly Planned Vacation For Us
I Wish I Had Planned My Earlier Trips With You
We Couldnt Have Asked For A Better Honeymoon
The Hotel Selection And Drivers Were Great
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Packages in India
Now that you have tied knots, it is time to plan your much-awaited honeymoon trip. Our Lakshwadweep honeymoon packages let you celebrate your newly married life amidst the breathtaking and peaceful surroundings. These honeymoon packages to Lakshwadweep lets you soak in the natural beauty while you spend intimate moments with your partner. Plan a romantic honeymoon trip to Lakshwadweep to kindle love and spend quality time in peace and privacy. Amidst the stunning views of turquoise waters, white-sand beaches, swaying palm trees, crystal clear skies, you can relax together and indulge in sweet romantic conversations.
Best Selling Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
- Price On Request
Lakshadweep Honeymoon Package
- View Details
- Get a Free Quote
6 Days Lakshadweep Honeymoon Tour
Explore by theme.
- Candlelight Dinner
Honeymoon Packages by Region
On your Lakshwadweep honeymoon tour, you will explore some of the most exotic islands like Bangaram Island, Agatti Island and Minicoy Island. Grab this opportunity to get away from the crowds and spend time in solitude with your one and only. Even on this small island, you have a lot of things to indulge in together. For instance, you can enjoy walking down the serene beaches and enjoy the vast ocean views. Stay in first-class resorts and enjoy the top-notch amenities. If you are an adventurous couple, there are tons of water-based activities like snorkelling and scuba diving that you can include in your Lakshwadweep honeymoon packages.
We understand honeymoon is a very special time when two people want to escape the hustle-bustle and be in the moment of togetherness without any worries troubling their minds. We care for your intimate honeymoon time and thus we have equipped our Lakshwadweep honeymoon tour packages with smooth transfers, comfy stays, and scrumptious meals. For more convenience, you can also choose to customize the Lakshwadweep packages for honeymoon couples as per your needs and budget. So what are you waiting for? Quickly browse through our Lakshwadweep honeymoon packages. Pick whatever suits you the best and set out on a romantic journey to the tropical paradise Lakshadweep.
Faqs of Lakshadweep Honeymoon Packages
Ans: Ans. In order to plan your honeymoon in Lakshadweep, you first need to know about traveling to Lakshadweep. Reaching there comes with a barrier. You need to obtain a tourist permit from Kochi first. There is no direct flight to Lakshadweep except Kochi. Furthermore, passenger ships or boats operate from Kochi to Lakshadweep. If you want to skip the hassle of obtaining a permit, book our permit-inclusive Lakshadweep honeymoon package.
Ans: Ans. Yes! Lakshadweep is a very good honeymoon destination. Its white sands, turquoise waters, beautiful corals and amazing resorts make Lakshadweep one of the romantic destinations in India for couples.
Ans: Ans. Your Lakshawdeep honeymoon package got you covered with a standard set of inclusions like meals, sightseeing, accommodation, transfer. However, inclusions could be added more but at an additional cost.
Why Book With Us
2 times Winner of National Tourism Award for year 2009-10 and 2010-11
Recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Adults Ages 13 or above - +
- Children Ages 2–12 - +
When do you want to go?
Subscribe Our Newsletter for get latest updates
- Car Rentals
- Airport Transfers
- Attractions & Tours
- Bundle & Save
- Trip.com Rewards
Exploring the Enchanting Archipelago: A Journey of Discovery on a Trip to Lakshadweep Cost 2023
June 29, 2023
Lakshadweep is a beautiful archipelago located in the Arabian Sea. It is known for its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and diverse marine life. If you're planning a trip to Lakshadweep, there are a few things you should know.
Firstly, the best time to visit Lakshadweep is between October and May when the weather is dry and sunny. Secondly, you will need a permit to visit the islands, which can be obtained from the Lakshadweep Tourism Office. Finally, the cost of the trip to Lakshadweep will depend on a few factors such as the time of year you visit, the type of accommodation you choose, and the activities you plan to do.
On average, a trip to Lakshadweep can cost anywhere from $500 to $2000 per person for a week-long stay. This includes flights, accommodation, food, and activities. However, with Trip.com, you can find discounts and deals to make your trip more affordable.
How much does it cost for a 4-day trip when travelling to Lakshadweep?
For budget travelers, staying in guesthouses or homestays can cost around $20 to $30 per night. Meals can cost around $5 to $10 per meal, depending on the type of food and restaurant. Transportation within the islands can cost around $10 to $20 per day.
For those who want to splurge, luxury resorts can cost around $200 to $400 per night. Fine dining restaurants can cost around $50 to $100 per meal. Activities such as scuba diving or island hopping can cost around $50 to $100 per person.
Overall, a 4-day trip to Lakshadweep can be affordable or luxurious depending on the traveler's preferences and budget.
Flight Costs to Lakshadweep from Major US Cities
New York City: $1,200 - $1,500
Los Angeles: $1,500 - $1,800
Chicago: $1,400 - $1,700
Houston: $1,600 - $1,900
Miami: $1,300 - $1,600
It is important to note that flight costs may vary depending on the time of year and availability of flights. It is recommended to book flights in advance to secure the best deals.
In addition to flight costs, it is also important to consider the flight time to Lakshadweep from major US cities. Based on historical data, the flight times are as follows:
New York City: 20-24 hours
Los Angeles: 22-26 hours
Chicago: 22-26 hours
Houston: 22-26 hours
Miami: 22-26 hours
It is recommended to plan accordingly and bring entertainment for the long flight.
How much does it cost for hotels when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Travelling to Lakshadweep can be a wonderful experience, but it's important to budget accordingly. According to historical data, the average cost of a hotel in Lakshadweep is around $100 per night. However, this can vary depending on the time of year and the type of hotel you choose.
If you're looking for a budget-friendly option, you can find hotels for as low as $30 per night. These hotels may not have all the amenities of a luxury hotel, but they can still provide a comfortable stay. On the other hand, if you're looking for a more luxurious experience, you can expect to pay upwards of $300 per night.
It's also important to consider the location of your hotel. Hotels located near popular tourist attractions or the beach tend to be more expensive than those located further away. However, staying closer to these attractions can save you money on transportation costs.
When planning your trip to Lakshadweep, it's important to keep in mind that hotel prices can fluctuate depending on the time of year. The peak tourist season is from October to May, so expect higher prices during this time. If you're looking to save money, consider travelling during the off-season.
How much does it cost for food when travelling to Lakshadweep?
The average cost of food in Lakshadweep is around $10-$15 per meal per person. However, the cost may vary depending on the type of restaurant you choose to dine in. If you are looking for a budget-friendly option, you can try the local street food which costs around $5 per meal per person.
Some of the must-try dishes in Lakshadweep include:
- Seafood Thali - A platter of rice, fish curry, prawns, and other seafood delicacies. The cost of this dish is around $10.
- Tuna Masala - A spicy tuna curry served with rice or bread. The cost of this dish is around $8.
- Lobster - A grilled or steamed lobster served with butter and lemon. The cost of this dish is around $15.
- Coconut Rice - A rice dish cooked with coconut milk and served with a side of fish or chicken curry. The cost of this dish is around $5.
Overall, Lakshadweep is a food lover's paradise with a variety of options to choose from. So, if you are planning a trip to Lakshadweep, make sure to indulge in the local cuisine and savor the flavors of the sea.
How much does it cost for souvenirs when travelling to Lakshadweep?
When travelling to Lakshadweep, there are many unique souvenirs that you can bring back home to remember your trip. The average cost of souvenirs in Lakshadweep varies depending on the item and the location where you purchase it.
One of the most popular souvenirs in Lakshadweep is the traditional hand-woven mats made by the local artisans. These mats are made from natural fibers and come in various sizes and designs. The average cost of a hand-woven mat is around $10 to $20.
Another popular souvenir is the locally made coconut oil. This oil is extracted from fresh coconuts and is used for cooking, hair care, and skin care. The average cost of a bottle of coconut oil is around $5 to $10.
If you are looking for something unique, you can also purchase the traditional wooden boats made by the local craftsmen. These boats are beautifully carved and painted with intricate designs. The average cost of a wooden boat is around $50 to $100.
In addition to souvenirs, Lakshadweep is also known for its delicious seafood dishes. Some of the popular dishes include fish curry, prawn fry, and lobster masala. The average cost of a seafood dish in Lakshadweep is around $10 to $20.
Overall, the cost of souvenirs and dishes in Lakshadweep is relatively affordable compared to other tourist destinations. So, make sure to bring back some unique souvenirs and try out the delicious seafood dishes when you visit Lakshadweep.
How much does it cost for transportation when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Boat is the most common mode of transportation in Lakshadweep. The cost of a boat ride from one island to another ranges from $5 to $20 per person, depending on the distance. Private boats are also available for hire, with prices ranging from $50 to $100 per hour.
Helicopter rides are available for tourists who want to enjoy a bird's eye view of the islands. The cost of a helicopter ride in Lakshadweep is around $200 per person for a 10-minute ride.
Bicycles are available for rent in Lakshadweep, with prices ranging from $5 to $10 per day. This is a great option for tourists who want to explore the islands at their own pace.
Auto-rickshaws are available for hire in Lakshadweep, with prices ranging from $2 to $5 for short distances. This is a convenient option for tourists who want to travel within the same island.
Taxis are also available for hire in Lakshadweep, with prices ranging from $10 to $20 for short distances. This is a good option for tourists who want to travel comfortably and quickly.
In conclusion, Lakshadweep offers various transportation options for tourists to explore the islands. The cost of transportation varies depending on the mode of transportation chosen, with boat being the most common and affordable option. However, tourists can also choose to take a helicopter ride for a unique experience or rent a bicycle to explore the islands at their own pace.
How much does it cost for sightseeing when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Bangaram Island is a must-visit attraction in Lakshadweep. It's a small, uninhabited island that's perfect for a day trip. The ticket cost for Bangaram Island is $50 per person, which includes a boat ride to and from the island.
Kadmat Island is another popular attraction in Lakshadweep. It's known for its beautiful beaches and water sports activities. The ticket cost for Kadmat Island is $30 per person, which includes a boat ride to and from the island.
Agatti Island is a great place to go snorkeling and scuba diving. The ticket cost for Agatti Island is $40 per person, which includes a boat ride to and from the island.
Minicoy Island is the southernmost island in Lakshadweep and is known for its lighthouse and traditional culture. The ticket cost for Minicoy Island is $60 per person, which includes a boat ride to and from the island.
Overall, the ticket costs for popular attractions in Lakshadweep range from $30 to $60 per person. Keep in mind that these prices may vary depending on the season and availability. To book your tickets and plan your trip, click the button below:
How much does it cost for WiFi & Communication when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Mobile Network Providers
There are two major mobile network providers in Lakshadweep - BSNL and Airtel. Both providers offer prepaid and postpaid plans with varying data and call benefits. The cost of a prepaid plan with 1GB data and unlimited calls for 28 days starts from $5. Postpaid plans start from $10 per month with similar benefits.
WiFi hotspots are available in most hotels and resorts in Lakshadweep. The cost of WiFi varies depending on the hotel or resort you are staying at. Some hotels offer free WiFi, while others charge a nominal fee of $2 to $5 per day.
If you are travelling to remote areas in Lakshadweep, it is advisable to carry a satellite phone. The cost of renting a satellite phone starts from $20 per day. However, the cost may vary depending on the rental period and the service provider.
Overall, the cost of communication in Lakshadweep is affordable and varies depending on the type of service you choose. To stay connected with your loved ones, it is recommended to choose a plan that suits your communication needs and budget.
How much does it cost for passport when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Travelling to Lakshadweep requires a valid passport, and the cost of obtaining one varies depending on several factors. According to historical data, the cost of a passport in Lakshadweep ranges from $75 to $135.
The cost of a passport in Lakshadweep depends on the type of passport you need, the urgency of your application, and other factors. For example, a standard adult passport book costs $110, while a child passport book costs $80. If you need your passport urgently, you can expedite your application for an additional fee of $60.
It's important to note that the cost of a passport in Lakshadweep may change over time, so it's always a good idea to check with the relevant authorities for the most up-to-date information.
How much does it cost for insurance when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Travelling to Lakshadweep, a beautiful archipelago located off the southwestern coast of India, can be an exciting and memorable experience. However, it is important to consider the cost of travel insurance to ensure a safe and secure trip.
According to historical data, the cost of travel insurance when travelling to Lakshadweep can vary depending on several factors such as age, duration of stay, and type of coverage. On average, a 30-year-old individual travelling to Lakshadweep for a week can expect to pay around $20 for basic coverage, while a comprehensive plan can cost up to $50.
It is important to note that the cost of travel insurance may increase for individuals with pre-existing medical conditions or for those engaging in high-risk activities such as adventure sports. Additionally, the cost may also vary depending on the insurance provider and the level of coverage selected.
When travelling to Lakshadweep, it is recommended to purchase travel insurance that includes coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellations, and lost or stolen belongings. This can provide peace of mind and protection against unexpected expenses.
In conclusion, while the cost of travel insurance when travelling to Lakshadweep may vary, it is an important investment for a safe and enjoyable trip. By considering the factors mentioned above and selecting the appropriate coverage, travellers can ensure a worry-free vacation.
How much does it cost for family, couples or single when travelling to Lakshadweep?
Cost for Family:
The average cost for a family of four to travel to Lakshadweep is approximately $2,500. This includes airfare, accommodation, food, and activities.
Cost for Couples:
The average cost for a couple to travel to Lakshadweep is approximately $1,500. This includes airfare, accommodation, food, and activities.
Cost for Solo Travelers:
The average cost for a solo traveler to travel to Lakshadweep is approximately $800. This includes airfare, accommodation, food, and activities.
Please note that these are just average costs and can vary depending on your travel style, accommodation preferences, and activities. It is always a good idea to research and plan your trip in advance to ensure that you stay within your budget.
Methods to save money when travelling to Lakshadweep
1. Book your tickets in advance
Booking your tickets in advance can save you a lot of money. According to historical data, booking your tickets at least 2-3 months in advance can save you up to 30% on your airfare.
2. Travel during the off-season
Travelling during the off-season can save you a lot of money. According to historical data, the off-season in Lakshadweep is from May to September. During this time, you can get discounts of up to 50% on your hotel bookings and other travel expenses.
3. Use public transport
Using public transport can save you a lot of money. According to historical data, hiring a taxi or a private car can cost you up to 3 times more than using public transport. Lakshadweep has a well-connected network of buses and ferries, which are not only cheaper but also a great way to explore the island.
4. Eat like a local
Eating like a local can save you a lot of money. According to historical data, eating at local restaurants and street food stalls can cost you up to 50% less than eating at fancy restaurants. Lakshadweep is known for its seafood, so make sure to try the local delicacies.
5. Look for free activities
There are many free activities that you can do in Lakshadweep. According to historical data, visiting the beaches, snorkelling, and hiking are some of the free activities that you can enjoy. These activities not only save you money but also give you a chance to explore the island's natural beauty.
By following these methods, you can save a lot of money when travelling to Lakshadweep. However, make sure to do your research and plan your trip in advance to get the best deals.
How much does it cost to travel to Lakshadweep?
What is the cost of accommodation in lakshadweep, how much does it cost to travel to lakshadweep by air, what is the cost of food in lakshadweep, how much does it cost to visit the tourist attractions in lakshadweep.
Trip to Lakshadweep Cost 2023
- 1. How much does it cost for a 4-day trip when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 2. Flight Costs to Lakshadweep from Major US Cities
- 3. How much does it cost for hotels when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 4. How much does it cost for food when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 5. How much does it cost for souvenirs when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 6. How much does it cost for transportation when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 7. How much does it cost for sightseeing when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 8. How much does it cost for WiFi & Communication when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 9. How much does it cost for passport when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 10. How much does it cost for insurance when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 11. How much does it cost for family, couples or single when travelling to Lakshadweep?
- 12. Methods to save money when travelling to Lakshadweep
- what to pack for jamaica
- trip to new york cost
- trip to Nainital cost
- trip to Jaipur cost
- Trip to Iran cost
- trip to italy cost
- trip to Pattaya cost
- las vegas trip cost
- Trip to Ecuador cost
- what to do in macau for 1 day trip
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago Reviews
- Da Nang Resorts
- Things to do in Camarillo
- Pearland Motel
- Hotels near Fashion Outlets of Chicago
- Hotel Reviews
- hostel Recklinghausen
- Durbuy hostel
- Bedford hostel
- Trip to Chile cost
- Trip to Mozambique cost
- Egypt trip cost
- Philippines trip cost
- Trip to Belize cost
- Trip to Anguilla cost
- Trip to Ghana cost
- weather in Japan in July
- Customer Support
- Service Guarantee
- Website Feedback
- About Trip.com
- Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Statement
- About Trip.com Group
- Investor Relations
- Affiliate Program
- List My Hotel
- Become a Supplier
Available Schedules of Lakshadweep Samudram Packages.
TRANSPORTATION (by Ship)
TRANSPORTATION (By Ship)
*Rates in Indian Rupees Service Tax at applicable rate (5.00%)
STANDARD A/C ROOM PER NIGHT-3000/- STANDARD NON A/C ROOM PER NIGHT-2000/- TRANSPORTATION PER PERSON (TO AND FROM)-8000/- OPEN WATER DIVE COURSE (5 DAY)-20,000/- MINIMUM OPEN WATER DIVE-2 DIVE IN A DAY X 3000 PER DIVE=6000x4DAYS=24,000/-
'In Lakshadweep Islands only BSNL mobile network is available, therefore all are requested to plan accordingly' CANCELLATION POLICY
- 10% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure.
- 25% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 7th days before departure.
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days before the departure.
- 100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except money paid by them.
Incredible Islands… the new tourist package covering Agatti, Kadmat and Kavaratti islands. The package is operated by SPORTS from Kochi, twice a week, connecting Kochi - Agatti - Kadmat and Kochi - Agatti - Kavaratti by flight and speedboat. Agatti - The airport stopover “The Fishing Capital” of Lakshadweep, which is located 459 kms from Kochi. Agatti is blessed with an un-matching ecosystem and marine wealth including stunning coral reefs, blue lagoons, pristine beaches, water sport locations and facilities, fresh sea-food and fully furnished island beach resort. Kadmat - The coral garden A very large lagoon on the western side with abundant coral growth, which is located 407 kms from Kochi. Feel the unique beauty of coral reefs. Life gets the real charm here at Kadmat. The hot attractions are the silver sand beaches, excellent water sport facilities and renowned Scuba Diving Centre. Excellent accommodations are available here which includes executive / family / honeymoon and AC cottages, which gifts you the mind-blowing view of the water body. Enjoy the casual dining with a focus on fresh local produce which offers a celebration time for your taste buds. Kavaratti - The capital island Located 404 kms from Kochi, Kavaratti is the headquarters of the Union Territory Administration since 1964. Calm lagoons, amazing coral reefs, thrilling water sport destinations, marine aquarium, glass bottomed boats, Dolphin Dive Centre etc., will make your holidays, an unforgettable experience. Find your space here and escape into the magic world of thrill, fun and excitement. Package Features • The tourists will be taken from Kochi to Agatti by Air India. The package doesn’t include to and fro flight charges (Kochi to Agatti & Agatti to Kochi), but includes to and fro speedboat charges from Agatti-Kadmat or Kavaratti. • On the next day of arrival at Agatti, the tourists will be taken to Kadmat / Kavaratti by speedboat. On the completion of the package on Saturdays and Tuesdays, tourists will be taken back to Agatti for their take-off to Kochi. • The above package includes food, accommodation, local sightseeing, folk dance presentation and limited water sport activities. • Other facilities like scuba diving, parasailing, nearby island visit etc., will be charged extra, in addition to the package rates.
- Honeymoon Tours
5 Days - Lakshadweep Honeymoon Tour
When it comes to Lakshadweep ; it’s the profound natural beauty and crystal – clear waters which attract people from around the globe. Lakshadweep is located in Arabian Sea and has 36 beaches.
However, out of these 32 only 10 beaches are inhabitable! In addition to the natural beauty nature bestows upon it; one can enjoy water sports like scuba diving, snorkelling and angling. More than this one can feel only once one here…..
- View the Scenic Beauty from the Hotel
- Enjoy the sea water changing
- Take a view of Coral reef from the Boat
- Go for Snorkelling and Kayaking
- Enjoy the Deep Sea Fishing
- Go for Shopping at Local Market
a road rip along Badrinath Kedarnath mediterranean
Divine Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath and Badrinath) offers a wonderful chance to visit the two most important Hindu pilgrimage sites - Kedarnath and Badrinath. Also, blessed with mesmerizing beauty in abundance, Kedarnath is one among the twelve jyotirlingas of Shiva and Badrinath shrine is one of the 108 Divya Desams of Lord Vishnu.
the history of Badrinath Kedarnath great civilisations
With the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, get a chance to visit the two most spiritual destinations of Char Dhams. You can also visit Guptkashi, Rudraprayag, Haridwar, and Rishikesh during the Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. With our 5 Nights 6 Days Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, which starts from Haridwar, get a chance to attend the Ganga Aarti in Haridwar and experience the bliss of the divinity. Take a look at the complete details of Badrinath Kedarnath yatra 2021.
Day 1 : Arriving at Agatti Island
Once you reach Agatti beach , our representative shall take you the hotel where you will stay for the next 5 days of the tour.
Agatti is filled with one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world; so on the first day of the tour enjoy the scenic beauty of this land from your hotel .
Day 2 : Agatti Beach
On the first day of at Agatti Beach we will take you to the Coral Island of Agatti Beach . It’s the most serene and pristine beach you can imagine! Catch a glimpse of the sky as it dances its way on the water and sea and enjoy the sea water changing its shades in all its charm .
For a good view of the sea and coral reefs, we shall take in the sea you in a boat. Inside the boat you will find a magnifying glass (Glass Fitted Boat) fitted at its base. The glass is for you to see the Coral reefs from the top. It is for those who do not prefer under-water swimming.
Other can take a under-water swim uptill the coral reefs with the help of our diver – guide . Inside you can also see other forms of aquatic life too like colourful fishes and underwater plants .
Evening we shall return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 3 : Agatti Beach
Next day soon after the breakfast we will take you to another beautiful beach of Agatti Island . Surrounded by coconut and Palm trees, it’s bound to attract you.
Here you will be welcomed with fresh coconut water. This is the day we have scheduled for Snorkelling and Kayaking . Enjoy these two highly energy consuming water sports on the 3rd day of your tour.
Lunch shall be served in one of the beach restaurants and evening we shall return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 4 : Agatti Island
Although Agatti Beach is not that huge to not to be covered in a day; but we have divided the activities so that you can enjoy both the scenic beauty as well as other sports.
So, the 4th day at the Island has been scheduled for Deep Sea Fishing (In deep sea fishing we will take you a little far to the place where fishing can be done. The small ship will already be equipped with fishing equipments and safety wears. Tea/coffee is served once on the boat).
Here we shall take you a little deep inside the sea where deep sea fishing is permitted. Here enjoy fishing under the guidance of your guide . Lunch shall be served either on the boat or the beach.
In the latter half of the day, we shall return back to the hotel for rest. Evening we will take you to the local market for little shopping for souvenirs’.
Although there isn’t much to buy here; yet you can try your hands at local dresses, artificial jewellery made out of coral reef , beads and handicrafts . Dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Agatti Island (Departure)
On the last day of the tour, we shall take you back to the Agatti Beach Airport from where you will catch a flight back for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels .
- Meal Plan on Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at all places accordingly.
- Steamer for all transfers.
- All applicable current taxes for hotels and transport.
- Air Fare / Rail Fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services
- Photography and video making fees at the sites
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions
Hotel Rajhans / Paradise / Subham / Kanha / Anoop
Guptkashi, 2km from center
relax and unwind with a special stay offer at -->