You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Excursions & Tours
Stingray City and Two Snorkel Stops
Stingray City, Barrier Reef and Starfish Beach
Stingray City and One Snorkel Stop
Dolphin Encounter and Turtle Farm
Dolphin Royal Swim and Turtle Farm
Dolphin Swim Adventure and Turtle Farm
Horseback Ride 'n' Swim
Cayman Rum and Beer with Beach and Lunch
Seven Mile Beach Getaway
Seven Mile Beach Transfers from George Town Port
West Bay and Seven Mile Beach
Cayman Rum Making & Tastings
Crystal Caves Exploration
East End Exploration
Grand Cayman Icons - Turtles, Hell & Seven Mile Beach
In-Depth Pedro St. James Castle & Botanical Gardens
Private Full Day Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Private Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Private Half Day Reef Fishing Charter
Grand cayman excursions and cruise tours.
Grand Cayman Island, the largest of the three Cayman Islands, is a stretch of a 22-mile tropical paradise. It houses George Town, the capital of the Cayman Islands, and is best known for its diverse sea life and coral reefs. With so many miles of nature, culture and adventure, there is something fun for everyone. Consider starting with an island tour from Shore Excursions.
Grand Cayman Ocean Adventures and Island Excursions
There are so many ways to get up close and personal with all of the marine life in Grand Cayman. See the beautiful coral and sea life by snorkeling at the Coral Gardens in the North Sound. Take a Stingray City Sandbar tour on one of our Grand Cayman excursions to interact with the giant stingrays. And take advantage of the many snorkeling spots, scuba diving, starfish beaches, and jet skiing activities that the pristine waters of the barrier reef have to offer. Seven Mile Beach is another must-visit location on Grand Cayman Island. This award-winning coral-sand beach is rated one of the best beaches in the world. Seven Mile Beach is public property, which means the entire length of the beach is open to the public and can be visited, no matter where on the island you're staying. This beach is also one of the most developed areas on the island, so you'll find no shortage of restaurants, beach bars, hotels, and luxury resorts. Other great beaches on Grand Cayman include Rum Point, Starfish Point, and Kaibo Beach. George Town is a popular port-of-call cruise port in the Caribbean and is known for its shopping district, cuisine, activities, and nightlife. You can charter a catamaran, go parasailing, ride glass-bottomed boats, or even take a submarine tour. While in George Town, also be sure to check out the famous Tortuga Rum Cake Factory, where you can sample a wide variety of rum cakes and take some home as souvenirs. For the more adventurous traveler, ditch the snorkel equipment and scuba gear for a spot on a helicopter tour excursion to view Grand Cayman from above. Or explore the cavernous underground wonders of the Crystal Caves in the tropical forest. You can also go horseback riding on the beach, an experience you'll never forget. And if you enjoy sightseeing, visit the Pedro St. James castle or Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park. If a scenic route is what you crave, take the short ride to Hell, a small town with dark limestone outcroppings and fantastic local cuisine. Or visit the Turtle Farm, once a source for turtle meat production and now a conservation center for turtles. For some outdoor adventure, hike the mangroves and spot some wildlife. We have no shortage of Grand Cayman excursions and exciting tours for each visitor's needs.
When to Visit the Grand Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands are warm year-round with average highs in the 80s (a bathing suit is you Grand Cayman weather essential), but in colder months-January and February-the lows can drop to the high 60s. The most popular travel time in the islands is between October-April, but Grand Cayman is breathtaking no matter the time of year!
Our Grand Cayman cruise excursions offer something for every type of traveler: whether you're on a business trip or summer vacation, whether you prefer adventure or relaxation, whether you're honeymooning or bringing the kids along, you're destined for an unforgettable visit. So check out our Grand Cayman tours and excursions today to experience the beautiful vistas and charming island atmospheres, right off of the cruise ship. There is so much to love about this place.
Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions
The best of grand cayman for less.
Cayman Outrage Stingray City Starfish Beach ecotour
- Fantastic choices in itinerary: Stingray City Sandbar, Original Stingray City, unparalleled hidden Snorkeling Sites, Starfish Beach, Kaibo, Rum Point and Mangroves.
- Transport to and from the Port and Cayman Resorts (Included in price and Tour time)
- Snorkeling Gear included.
Stingray City, Starfish Point, Barrier Reef Snorkeling Excursion
Stingray City, Barrier Reef & Starfish Point Catamaran Excursion
Catamaran Private Sailing Charters
Grand Cayman Trimaran Stingray City, Starfish Point and Barrier Reef Snorkeling Excursion
Grand Cayman Stingray City Waverunner Excursion
Grand Cayman Stingray City-Starfish Point eco-tour Private charter
Stingray City, Sailing, Snorkeling, Beaches Excursions
Grand Cayman private sailing charters
Stingray City Sandbar, Barrier Reef and Starfish Point Private Charters, Grand Cayman
Stingray City & Rum Point Private Charter Excursion
Welcome to Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions, your guide to shore excursions in Grand Cayman.
Offering Grand Cayman cruise excursions and shore trips in Stingray City Sandbar charters , scuba diving, snorkeling, Stingray City Catamaran Excursions, horseback riding, stingray city, island tours, Stingray City Waverunners Tour , shopping, duty-free shopping outlets, private sailing charters, Eco tours, Rum Point Beach Break , water sports and more!!
Our vision is to make your visit to our George Town Grand Cayman port of call, the Cayman Islands, the most enjoyable and memorable destination of your Caribbean Cruise.
Booking your Grand Cayman shore excursion will save you money and provide you with unique and diverse excursions, small groups, individualized itineraries, and the freedom and knowledge to go off on your own if you choose.
Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions is a Cayman Cruise Ship Only Guide located in Grand Cayman. We provide firsthand information on every company and excursion trip we recommend.
Cruise Excursions in Grand Cayman, Cruise Ship Companies such as Carnival, Disney, Celebrity, Norwegian, Princess, Holland American, and Royal Caribbean often only carry a few excursion options, and for the most part, they utilize tour companies that can handle bulk groups.
You, therefore, often end up shuffled onto crowded excursion tour buses and large boats packed to capacity. Do not make that mistake. You will be glad to have chosen one of our Boutique Excursions regardless of the Western Caribbean Port you will be visiting on your cruise.
Excursions International Ltd specializes in unique and boutique tours in addition to our “best for less” excursions, offering excellent value for some of the most popular tours. Excursions International Ltd offers tours and excursions for almost every budget and individual need.
Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions are tour and excursion experts representing the best independent operators in the Cayman Islands.
We provide firsthand information on every excursion we offer and recommend the best excursions for you.
That’s the Excursions International Ltd. difference!
We guarantee a full refund of your excursion deposit if your ship cannot make it into the port of Belize.
If your cruise ship is not listed, please contact us as we are in the process of adding additional ships
We’re flexible, if your plans change, let us know 48 hours ahead of your scheduled activities and we can change at no charge to you.
Grand Cayman cruises
View excursions by Cruise Line and Cruise ship. Please click on the name of your cruise ship below to view Excursions that are compatible with the arrival and departure time of your ship. If your cruise ship is not listed, please contact us as we are in the process of adding additional ship.
- Login or Register to access your account
- Digital Wallet
- Get Started
- 114 Ports of Call
- 14 Destinations
- 74,960 Shopper Approved
- 15,530 Live Help
- 7,911 Excursion Reviews
- Grand Cayman Excursions
- Cruise Excursions Ports
- Free Back to Ship Guarantee & Free Last Minute Cancellations!
- Simply the Best Deal Guarantee, Or we refund 115% of Difference!
- 98,000+ Customer Reviews, 4.8 / 5 Booking Satisfaction Record!
- 24/7 Personal Traveler Assistance, 365 Days & Around the World!
Top 9 Grand Cayman Excursions
- Stingray & Starfish ($74.99)
- Starfish Point, Stingray City-Sandbar and Barrier Reef ($64.99)
- Captain's Choice Reef & Stingray City Snorkel ($54.99)
- Crystal Caves & Jungle Exploration ($99.99)
- Private Snorkel Charter ($989.99)
- Seven Mile Beach Break ($24.99)
- Private Fishing Charter ($899.99)
- Turtles, Hell & Rum Cake ($89.99)
- Wheelchair Accessible Sightseeing ($89.99)
- No Port No Pay
- No Hidden Fees
- Deposit Payment Only
- Money Back Guarantee
- Back to Ship Guarantee
- Packages and Coupons
- Lowest Price Guarantees
- Free Last Minute Changes
- Small Personalized Groups
- Secure Payment Guarantee
- Extended Customer Service Hours
- Most Flexible Cancellation Policies
- Round-trip transportation from your cruise ship tender terminal in Grand Cayman!
- Local experienced Grand Cayman captain and crew!
- Boat ride on a comfortable vessel with a marine toilet on board!
- Entrance fee to the Marine Park of the Cayman Islands!
- English-speaking, friendly snorkel excursion guides!
- Guided snorkel at Stingray City, Starfish Point, and Coral Gardens!
- Snorkel set including varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Bottled water on the boat!
- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminals!
- Air-conditioned bus!
- Friendly and experienced English-speaking snorkel shore excursion guide!
- Complete snorkeling equipment is included!
- Cold bottled water during the excursion!
- Life vests are available!
- Squid (to feed the stingrays)!
- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminal!
- English-speaking certified snorkel shore excursion guide!
- 2 great sites to visit and snorkel on this Grand Cayman Snorkeling Cruise Excursion!
- The snorkel set includes varied-sized fins, a sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Complimentary cold bottled water!
- See the world-famous Stingray City and the captain's choice of coral reef snorkeling!
- English-speaking, friendly Grand Cayman cave shore excursion guides!
- Entrance fee to Crystal Caves!
- Fully guided walk inside Crystal Caves!
- Jungle walk!
- Round-trip transportation is included from your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminal!
- Tailor-make your day on your own private charter shore excursion in Grand Cayman!
- Choose the size of the boat (see shopping cart options)!
- The snorkel set includes varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Local licensed snorkeling excursion guides!
- Round-trip transportation from your cruise ship tender in Grand Cayman!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- English-speaking guides!
- Open returning time to your Grand Cayman cruise terminal, YOU set the time with the driver!
- Chairs and umbrellas are available for rent!
- Access to facilities you choose to purchase: restaurant, beach bar, restrooms, showers, and changing rooms!
- This is transportation only. Entrance fees, chair/umbrella costs, food, and beverages are NOT included
- English-speaking certified captain and mate!
- Complimentary bottled water and fruit punch!
- All necessary fishing equipment!
- Your private boat charter shore excursion - pick the size of the boat, and how many friends you bring (see shopping cart options)!
- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship tender terminal!
- English-speaking certified shore excursion guide!
- All entrance fees are included!
- Visit the Cayman Turtle Center!
- Beach photo stop at Seven Mile Beach!
- Photo stops along the route including Camana Bay, Governor's Residence, Hell's rock formations, and Tortuga Rum Cake Factory!
- Round-trip wheelchair-accessible transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship tender terminal!
- English-speaking certified guide!
- English-speaking, friendly snorkel excursion guides!
- Boat ride on a comfortable 48 ft vessel with a marine toilet on board!
- Guided snorkeling at Stingray City and Coral Gardens!
- Turtle Farm visit!
- Convenient meeting location very close to your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminal!
- English-speaking certified guides!
- Guided jet ski adventure to Stingray City!
- Guided snorkeling to a beautiful coral reef!
- Snorkel set including Varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Small groups only, escape the cruise ship-sponsored crowded shore excursions in Grand Cayman!
- Book early, this Jet Ski cruise excursion in Grand Cayman is extremely popular!
- Jet ski fun to 2 famous spots - Stingray City and Starfish Beach!
- Optional drop-off at famous 7 Mile Beach!
- Convenient meeting location on Seven Mile Beach
- English speaking certified parasailing captain!
- All safety instructions and necessary parasailing equipment!
- Scenic views of George Town Waterfront, Seven Mile Beach and North Sound!
- Solo, Double and Triple pricing!
- Observer ride along option!
- Local experienced Grand Cayman Snorkel Shore Excursion captain and crew!
- Boat ride on a comfortable vessel with marine toilet on board!
- Entrance fee to the Marine Park of Cayman Islands!
- English speaking, friendly snorkel excursion guides!
- Guided snorkeling at Stingray City Sandbar and Coral Gardens Reef!
- Snorkel set includes varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Cold bottled water on the boat!
- Guided snorkeling!
- Complimentary drinks such as bottled water and soft drinks!
- This Grand Cayman Catamaran Cruise Excursion to Stingray City is also available as a private charter excursion option!
- Small groups, max of 20 guests per departure!
- Escape the crowded cruise ship-sponsored shore excursions in Grand Cayman!
- Roundtrip private transportation from convenient meeting location close to your Grand Cayman cruise ship tender terminal!
- English speaking certified guide and staff!
- All snorkel equipment including mask, sterilized snorkel tube/mouthpiece, fins and flotation vest!
- You choose the private charter cruise excursion length and number of stops!
- Option to choose from the following sites: Stingray City, Starfish Point, Snorkel at Barrier Reef or Coral Gardens, Booby Key Mangrove Forest, Rum Point Beach or Kaibo Beach!
- Complimentary snacks and drinks (chips, granola bar, bottled water and soft drinks)!
- A luxury private motorboat with a maximum of 9 guests!
- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminal is included!
- English-speaking certified snorkeling guide!
- 2 great cruise excursion sites to visit and snorkel in Grand Cayman!
- Complimentary fruit punch and water onboard!
- Enjoy the world-famous Stingray City and Coral Barrier Reef!
- English-speaking certified jet ski guide!
- 30 minutes or a full hour aboard 1500cc Sea Doo Wave Runner Jet Ski / Wave Runner!
- Solo or double rider jet ski rental price is the same, all fees included (also fuel and insurance)!
- Convenient meeting location from your Grand Cayman cruise port tender pier!
- English-speaking PADI-certified dive instructor!
- All diving equipment is included!
- Grand Cayman Marine Park permit and fees included!
- Super personalized service, only 4 beginner SCUBA divers per dive excursion instructor!
- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Cayman cruise ship terminal area!
- All necessary jet ski information and safety instructions!
- Jet ski ride to Stingray City, solo or double jet ski riding option!
- Beach time!
- English-speaking PADI-certified instructor!
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on board!
- Super personalized service, only 8 participants per scuba diving shore excursion boat!
- English-speaking certified captain and crew!
- Enjoy a relaxing day with our experienced, friendly crew!
- Private guided snorkeling!
- Maximum of 20 guests on this private catamaran charter shore excursion!
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks!
- See the famous Stingray City with one of the best local operators!
- We offer this excursion on a shared basis as well, check our Stingray City Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion!
- My Favourites
- Explore Cayman is written and updated by locals and helps you find the very latest and best activities and things to do in the Cayman Islands
- Travel Information
- Areas to Explore
- Sister Islands
- Real Estate
- Health Services
- All Discover Cayman
- Boat Cruises
- Stingray City
- Tours & Excursions
- Land Activities & Sports
- Spas & Wellness
- All Things to Do
- Local Caribbean
- Fast Casual
- All Restaurants
- Event Calendar
- Major Events
- Event Planning
- Book a Tour
- £ GBP
- ₹ INR
- ₽ RUB
- ₱ PHP
- Things to Do
Shore Excursions for Cruise Passengers in Port
Grand Cayman is a popular cruise port, which pre pandemic attracted around 1.7 million cruise ship passengers a year and it’s not difficult to see why. The Island is safe, clean, easy to get around and has a host of shore excursions to choose from, such as relaxing on white sandy beaches, shopping, snorkelling, diving, world famous attractions like Stingray City and the Cayman Turtle Centre and of course there are plenty of options for eating and drinking. The hard part is deciding what to do when you have just one day in Grand Cayman.
We have set out some useful information on Grand Cayman shore excursions below with links to more information and recommended tour providers. We've partnered with many businesses to offer exclusive discounts , so be sure to mention EXPLORE when booking to receive your discount. It is worth noting that a lot of the attractions and tour operators on the island have deals with the cruise ships and so may not accept your business or offer you the same prices that they advertise on Explore Cayman if they know you are coming on a cruise ship.
The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory and as such English is the official language and people drive on the left. The islands are on Eastern Standard Time (or GMT -5) however daylight savings are not observed. The currency is the Cayman Islands (CI) dollar although US dollars are accepted island-wide although change will always be given in CI$. The exchange rate is fixed to the US dollar: CI$1 is US$1.25 or US$1 to CI$0.80. Banks are open 9am-4pm Monday to Friday and there are plenty of ATMs in George Town and across the island. Read more informaton about the Cayman Islands here.
There are plenty of ways to get around Grand Cayman including some inexpensive options. Whilst it can feel a bit overwhelming when you arrive as the George Town port is bustling with activity, the information below should help you make the best choice for your needs. You can find additional information on transport in Cayman here .
- Walking If you intend to stay in the George Town area then you will be able to get around on foot with no problems. Check out our online maps of Cayman or pick up a copy of Explore magazine which you’ll find in racks located around George Town and across the island as it has excellent maps of the George Town area with shops, restaurants and historical sites clearly marked.
- Taxi : Taxis fares are based on per person and are fixed by the government, although it is worth confirming the price before you set off. There will be plenty of taxis waiting at the port when your ship docks. Taxis look like mini-vans and drivers prefer to have a minimum of four passengers to make it worth their while.
- Bus Buses are a very cost effective way to get around, most journeys are between CI$1-CI$3. Buses also look like mini vans, you can hail one by waving your hand when they toot at you. The bus depot is next to the library in George Town (across from Heroes Square fountain). When you board tell the driver where you would like to go and usually you can be dropped off outside the door. Click here for more information on bus routes in Cayman .
- Rental Car To make the most of your time in port it is worth considering renting a car to give you the flexibility to see what you want at your own pace. Car rental agencies offer one-day prices for cruise ship passengers and will meet you at the port. The island is small and easy to navigate so you won’t need to worry about wasting time getting lost. Car rental agencies in Cayman include Alamo , Avis Cico and Economy & Discount Car Rentals .
Beach Time in Seven Mile
If your idea of heaven is relaxing on a gorgeous white sandy beach then you’re in luck as Grand Cayman delivers with the famous Seven Mile Beach and a number of others for you to while away the hours on.
- Seven Mile Beach This is Grand Cayman’s best known and most popular beach. The water is warm and calm so perfect for swimming, snorkelling and all watersports. The beach is lined with beach bars, hotels and water sports operators, however it is long and wide enough not to feel crowded.
Other Beaches to Discover
There are a number of other beaches to consider, they are just as beautiful but quieter and won’t have the same facilities on offer. Some examples include the following however you can find a full list of Cayman’s best beaches here .
- Rum Point is a beautiful shady beach on the north side. Relax in a hammock or snorkel in the sheltered water. Ideal for young children. The Wreck Bar and Grill is currently closed but is expected to open again later in 2023.
- Smith Barcadere (formerly Smith Cove) is a small but picturesque pocket of sand in the mainly ironshore coastline. Easy snorkelling, lots of trees, picnic tables, restroom facilities and a freshwater shower. There are no food and drink options here. It will take about 15 minutes to get there in a taxi.
- Starfish Point is located just beyond Kaibo at the very tip of Cayman Kai. Facing into the North Sound, the sea here is calm and shallow. There is some shade and there are fun spots for kids. As you would expect, you will find lots of starfish! It is hard to find: you need to go through the gates that make it look like a private property. There are no food and drink options here although Kaibo is nearby. It will take about 40 minutes to get there in a taxi.
Attractions & Activities
There is more to Cayman than just wonderful beaches; there are also attractions to suit every interest and budget. We have listed several options below however you can find more land based options in Cayman here .
- Stingray City One of the most famous attractions in Grand Cayman, Stingray City is one of the absolute “must dos” for visitors. Even the most seasoned traveller cannot fail to be enchanted by the opportunity to interact with these graceful, placid creatures who will eat from your hand and even let you kiss them! A list of tour options can be found here . Expect to spend about three hours on a round trip, more if you elect for a tour that stops for lunch and at other snorkelling spots.
- Cayman Turtle Centre Cayman's largest land-based attraction is home to thousands of turtles, from yearling turtles swimming and playing around right through to mature adults who can weigh more than 500lb! You’ll even get the chance to swim with some of the smaller ones. If that wasn’t enough there is the Predator Reef where you see nurse sharks, tarpon, barracuda and more, a Turtle Twister Water Slide for children to enjoy and an aviary full of both local and exotic birds. You can spend anything between 1-4 hours at the Turtle Centre. The journey will take approximately 20-30 minutes in a Bus or Taxi.
- Pedro St. James Step back in time and experience the history and heritage at Pedro St James. This Great House is the oldest surviving stone structure in the Cayman Islands. It is also the “birthplace of democracy”, and home to Cayman’s many cultural and historic tales. Absorb the beauty of the panoramic ocean views and landscaped gardens. Enjoy a 3-D multi-sensory movie that will transport you back in time, and take a guided tour by a local, for a truly authentic experience. From the cruise port take a taxi or the public bus (Buses leave from beside the library in George Town, fare is US$2 each way), the NS, EE, BT or #9 buses all go to Pedro St James. Travel time is 20 mins each way. Allow yourself 3.5hrs to fully complete this tour, including transport.
- The Cayman Parrot Sanctuary offers a friendly, interactive and educational experience. Meet native animals, including Cayman Parrots, agoutis and the ‘rasta caterpillar’. You’ll also find goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, cockatiels, snakes and lots of other reptiles. There are also two playgrounds, a zip line and plenty of shaded areas. The journey will take approximately 40-50 minutes in a bus or taxi.
- Visit the Crystal Caves and enjoy an underground adventure into a fascinating world. You will be guided through amazing caves where you will see stalactite and stalagmite crystal structures, before exploring the surrounding tropical forest under which the caves are formed. A café and gift shop are also on-site.The journey will take approximately 50-60 minutes in a bus or taxi.
- Additional attractions worth considering are: Cayman Islands National Gallery , Cayman Islands National Museum , The Mission House and The Queen Elizabeth Botanic Park .
- Cayman also has a tonne of other things to do for example, exhilarating helicopter rides, serene Kayak tours, with Cayman Kayaks who offers incredibly interesting nature tours around the mangroves and scenic parasailing rides with Parasailing Professionals where you'll see stunning views of Seven Mile Beach. For more water-based activities click here.
Diving & Snorkelling
The Cayman Islands offer some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Caribbean. The water is home to an abundance of colourful sea life, is clear, warm and calm, creating perfect conditions to discover our underwater world.
- Diving There are a number of different dive options available including shore dives, wreck diving, boat dives to the wall and other great spots. There are over 40 dive operators in Cayman , for you to choose from. You could spend between 2-5 hours diving depending on what you would like to see.
- Snorkelling There are wonderful options for snorkelling off the shore on Seven Mile Beach and beyond. All you need to get started is a mask and snorkel which you can buy or rent at Divers Supply in Seven Mile Beach. Take a look at our Snorkelling in Grand Cayman article for more information. If you fancy a trip on a boat then there are several tour operators that will take you out for a few hours, you could even checkout the Kittiwake – an ex-USS military ship that was sunk off the coast of Cayman . The top of it lays just 15ft from the surface so it is a great place to snorkel.
- Non Divers If you are not a qualified diver but would still like to experience the thrill of the breath-taking underwater world then check out Nautilus: The Undersea Tour and Allura Catamaran and marvel at the sea life in a dry environment.
Cayman is famous for its tax free shopping and items such as jewellery, watches, luxury brands, gems and precious metals can work out much cheaper in Cayman than they would be in America or Europe. On top of this you can also expect to find locally produced goods like Cayman art, Caymanite, hot sauces, rum cake and fun souvenirs to take home to family and friends.
You will find that George Town will cater to all your shopping needs or alternatively you can try Camana Bay which is a lovely new town centre full of boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
If you fancy getting under the skin of Cayman take an island tour with an experienced guide who will take you to a selection of the island’s land based attractions.Tours with Cayman Safari Adventures are led by enthusiastic guides who have in-depth knowledge of the island and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Eating and Drinking
Last but certainly not least, you will want to try one of the restaurants in Cayman’s thriving dining scene! Cayman is known as the Culinary Capital of the Caribbean and has one of the highest ratios of restaurants to residents in the world. You will find every type of cuisine available in Cayman including traditional Cayman food, international gourmet food, Italian, American, Chinese and much more.
For a comprehensive list of the island’s best restaurants visit Cayman Good Taste where you’ll find restaurants listed by type of food and area. You can also read reviews, see sample menus and make online reservations.
Most restaurants have great bars to sit at and enjoy a Cayman cocktail however our article on the Cayman Bar scene will give you more detailed information.
- Free wifi spots in Cayman
- Foreign Consulates & Embassy Numbers in Cayman
- Useful Telephone numbers
- Safety Considerations in Cayman
- Cayman Port Cruise Ship Schedule
You Might Also Like
- Shopping in George Town
- Best Places to Snorkel in Cayman
- George Town Walking Tour
- Things to Do in George Town & Beyond
- George Town's Historical Sites
- Nikkei Night at Anchor & Den 18 Nov, 2023
- ODYSSEY by The National Gallery 24 Nov, 2023
- Pirates Fest 2023 Fri 3 Nov, 2023 to Sun 26 Nov, 2023
- Cayman Cookout, Grand Cayman Wed 10 Jan, 2024 to Mon 15 Jan, 2024
Explore Cayman Magazine
The 2023 edition of the Explore Cayman magazine is a 144 page full colour magazine.
Explore Cayman App
The Explore Cayman app is the #1 app for the Cayman Islands and can be downloaded for free.
How do you feel about this site?
- Site Feedback
- Site Design
- User Friendly
Order Free Magazine
The pre-purchase window for certain products and activities closes between one and three days prior to the sail date. If you missed the purchase window, check with us once you're on board — we'll help you find what you’re looking for.
Already booked your cruise?
Log In to shop food, entertainment and gifts for yourself or a friend!
Give a gift to your friend going on one of our cruises!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Port Adventures Caribbean
Exciting shore excursions specially selected by Disney Cruise Line
- Basseterre, St. Kitts
- Bridgetown, Barbados
- Castaway Cay
- Castries, St. Lucia
- Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Falmouth, Jamaica
- Fort-de-France, Martinique
- George Town, Grand Cayman
- Key West, Florida
- Kralendijk, Bonaire
- Miami, Florida
- Oranjestad, Aruba
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Port Canaveral, Florida
- Progreso, Mexico
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Roseau, Dominica
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- St. John's, Antigua
- St. Thomas, U.S.Virgin Islands
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Willemstad, Curacao
- Clear Filters
- Private Adventures
- Signature Collection
- Beach and Water Adventures
- Culinary Adventures
- Port Adventures by Accessible Travel Solutions
- Wheelchair Transfer Required
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Less than $50
- $50 to $99
- $100 to $199
- $200 to $399
- $400 to $799
- $800 and Above
Ports of Call
experience type, activity level, accessibility, price range, 2-tank dive tour (g03).
- Nature, Beach and Water Adventures
- $199.00* (ages 12 and up)
- George Town, Grand Cayman
Accessible Grand Cayman Island Tour (For Guests with Limited Mobility) (G205)
- $79.00* (ages 3 and up), $00.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Accessible Grand Cayman Island Tour (G205A)
- $79.00* (ages 3 and up), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
AGUA-Glass-Bottom Boat Tour (G71)
- Nature, Sightseeing
- $69.00* (ages 10 and up), $59.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Catamaran, Reef and Kittiwake Snorkel Sail (G36)
- $134.00* (ages 10 and up), $89.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Cayman Dolphin Extreme Swim (G55)
- Active, Beach and Water Adventures
- $129.00* (ages 10 and up), $109.00* (ages 6 to 9)
Cayman Dolphin Interaction (G54)
- Beach and Water Adventures
- $89.00* (ages 10 and up), $79.00* (ages 3 to 9)
Cayman Dolphin Observer (G56)
- $44.00* (ages 10 and up), $29.00* (ages 3 to 9), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Coral Beach Club (G75)
- $84.00* (ages 10 and up), $74.00* (ages 3 to 9), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Dolphin Encounter and Stingray City (G47)
- $119.00* (ages 10 and up), $99.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Dolphin Observer and Stingray City (G49)
- $54.00* (ages 10 and up), $54.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Dolphin Swim and Stingray City (G48)
- $149.00* (ages 10 and up), $119.00* (ages 8 to 9)
Essence of Grand Cayman HiLites Island Tour (G86)
- Sightseeing, Cultural
- $54.00* (ages 10 and up), $44.00* (ages 3 to 9), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Exclusive Sneak Peek to Grand Cayman Highlights (G79)
- Nature, Sightseeing, Beach and Water Adventures
- $104.00* (ages 10 and up), $89.00* (ages 3 to 9), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Iguana Kayak Adventure (G80)
- Active, Nature, Sightseeing
- $69.00* (ages 10 to 60), $54.00* (ages 8 to 9)
Intimate Trip to Stingray City and Starfish Beach with Lunch (G81)
- $169.00* (ages 10 and up), $139.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Nautilus Undersea Tour & Reef Snorkel (G07)
- $69.00* (ages 10 and up), $49.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Nautilus Undersea Tour (G12)
- $54.00* (ages 10 and up), $39.00* (ages 3 to 9), $39.00* (ages 0 to 2)
North Sound Sightseeing Cruise & Swim (G84)
- Sightseeing, Beach and Water Adventures, Cultural
- $89.00* (ages 10 and up), $79.00* (ages 6 to 9)
Private Boat, Snorkel & Family Adventure (G50)
- Nature, Private Adventures, Beach and Water Adventures
- $2,299.00* (All Ages)
Rum Point Beach Adventure & Stingray City Snorkel (G14)
- $139.00* (ages 10 and up), $119.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Rum Point Beach Adventure (G13)
- $109.00* (ages 10 and up), $99.00* (ages 3 to 9), $99.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Seven Mile Beach Coastal Sightseeing Cruise & Swim (G83)
- $84.00* (ages 10 and up), $74.00* (ages 3 to 9)
Seven Mile Beach with Lounge Chair (G82)
- $69.00* (ages 10 and up), $59.00* (ages 3 to 9), $0.00* (ages 0 to 2)
Shipwreck and Reef Snorkeling (G15)
- $54.00* (ages 10 and up), $34.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Starfish and Mangrove (G74)
- $169.00* (ages 10 and up), $119.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Stingray Sandbar and Reef Sail (G78)
- Active, Sightseeing, Beach and Water Adventures
- $159.00* (ages 10 and up), $99.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Stingray Sandbar and Snorkel Trip (G76)
- $129.00* (ages 10 and up), $99.00* (ages 5 to 9)
Stingrays and Seven Mile Beach (G85)
- * All prices subject to change without notice.