Carmen Travel & Tours
Location & Hours
Suggest an edit
4164 Washington St
Roslindale, MA 02131
Murray Hill Rd & Lee Hill Rd
Serving Roslindale Area
You Might Also Consider
Private Hawaii Tours
Make your next Hawaiian vacation unforgettable with our completely customizable and private tours! We offer a wide range of options from snorkeling and hiking to cruising at the beach and watching the sunset. We're excited to see… read more
6.0 miles away from Carmen Travel & Tours
Jenna S. said "The workers were fairly nice and answered all of the questions we had. We also came about 10-15 minutes before closing, but they didn't make us feel bad for that. They didn't rush us at all and we were really thankful for that. We…" read more
in Luggage, Travel Services, Airlines
TCW Lifestyle Management
in Private Tutors, Travel Agents, Body Contouring
About the Business
Come on in to Carmen Travel & Tours, where we offer a wide variety of services which include tax preparation, accounting, notary public services, immigration services, travel packages to every location in the world and real estate. We welcome walk-ins at any time. Come in and take advantage of all these service we have to offer. …
Ask the Community
Ask a question
Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Carmen Travel & Tours .
- 1 star rating Not good
- 2 star rating Could’ve been better
- 3 star rating OK
- 4 star rating Good
- 5 star rating Great
Select your rating
Super happy with her and her staff super informative, secure to do business with her have no complain about her job she is a super human been and treat people with respect and honor, you rock Carmen
Stay clear, owner Carmen pleasantries are very transparent. Unethical treatment when walked in with husbands and asked a question about a recent booking. Beware, and know who you do business with.
This place is a total scam! 0 stars for scamming a teenager and her 80 plus year old grandmother!! My niece wanted to buy a ticket to Spain to see her family and her granny wanted to come along. The woman "Carmen" took her money and her grandmother's money a couple of months in advance. My niece, dropped in a month before to get the tickets, the woman said that she would have them soon...she called, same run around, two weeks before the trip "Carmen" the "owner" told her some bullshit story about the tickets getting lost and that they have to buy them again.....SCAM! My niece called me and told me and we arranged to go in to see this scam artist. First of all, her place of business is a dump piece of shit(my niece's granny has done business with this travel agent over the years...she's 80...thought they were nice wanted to buy her ticket at this place) Anyway, when I went inside my niece was still getting a bullshit run around story about how the tickets got lost and it will be hard for her to get them but she will try....this was close to $2000 cash that was given to this woman. My sister and I basically told this phoney that she better make it happen like yesterday and no more trying to scam a teen and a granny out of 2K. "Carmen" was cool as ice, she sat there like she encounters customers who are being scammed every day...she took it all in her stride, no customer service award here for sure! At one stage I was looking around at the dirty excuse for a business and she said to me.." are you looking at something...is everything to your liking"? I was like...."let me think about that one" In the end of the day, the tickets were purchased and given to my niece, lesson learned by my niece, never use sub par and shady travel agents! DO NOT USE this unprofessional, filthy excuse of a business!
2 other reviews that are not currently recommended
Welcome to Immify, where we serve as your trusted guide in the realm of marriage-based immigration, not just in the U.S. but globally. We are specialists in K1 fiancé visas, spousal visas, and marriage-based green cards, providing… read more
in Passport & Visa Services, Immigration Law
Markus N. said "We tried something new this year. Instead of booking a car at the airport and letting it stay parked in some hotel garage for a princely sum each day we didn't use it if we were at the beach or nearby we said no. Let us just get the…" read more
in Car Rental
People Also Viewed
FROSCH - Wayland Travel
Donna Franca Tours
All That Travel
Susan Peavey Travel
A Girl’s Gotta Go
Mystic Valley Travel
Show of the Month Travel Club
Village Travel Agency
5 Seasons Transportation
Best of Roslindale
Things to do in Roslindale
Other Places Nearby
Find more Tours near Carmen Travel & Tours
Find more Travel Services near Carmen Travel & Tours
People found Carmen Travel & Tours by searching for…
Travel Agent Roslindale
Things to Do
Mines Near Me
Tour Agencies Near Me
Tours Near Me
Related Cost Guides
Town Car Service
- Add a Business
- Travel Agency
Carmen Travel & Tours Corporation
Write a Review
- Highest Rated
- Lowest Rated
- Newest First
- Oldest First
Own this business?
Opening hours, travel agency near me.
Sun Travel Agency
Charity Fare Travel Agency
Esperanza Travel & Tours
City of Athens Travel
- © Roadtrippers
- © Mapbox
- © OpenStreetMap
- Improve this map
Carmen Travel & Tours
4164 Washington St, Massachusetts 02131 USA
Learn more about this business on Yelp .
Reviewed by Mairead N.
This place is a total scam! 0 stars for scamming a teenager and her 80 plus year old grandmother!! My niece wanted to buy a ticket to Spain to see her family and her granny wanted to come along.... Read more
Reviewed by Edouine C.
Stay clear, owner Carmen pleasantries are very transparent. Unethical treatment when walked in with husbands and asked a question about a recent booking. Beware, and know who you do business with. Read more
Reviewed by Juan A M.
Super happy with her and her staff super informative, secure to do business with her have no complain about her job she is a super human been and treat people with respect and honor, you rock Carmen Read more
View 3 reviews on
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Problem with this listing? Let us know .
- Check Parking
- Unknown Pets Allowed
- Unknown Restrooms
- Unknown Wifi
- Unknown Wheelchair Accessible
- Unknown Credit Cards Accepted
Click to discover a great deal!
Related Trip Guides
Visit the spooky real-life locations from 'hocus pocus', salem, massachusetts, embraces its sordid past as witch city, the top things to do on an i-95 road trip, the top things to do on a u.s. route 20 road trip, keep exploring with the roadtrippers mobile apps..
Anything you plan or save automagically syncs with the apps, ready for you to hit the road!
Connect with us and hit up #roadtrippers
Tall tales, trip guides, & the world's weird & wonderful.
- Roadpass Digital
- Mobile Apps
- Togo RV Your RV camping companion
- Campendium RV Park reviews, free camping, campsite photos, and RV travel blogs
- The ultimate guide to Mammoth Cave National Park
- The Ultimate Guide to Badlands National Park
- Route 66 Leg 2: St. Louis to Tulsa
- Route 66 Leg 1: Chicago to St. Louis
- Route 66 Leg 3: Tulsa to Amarillo
- Top 10 things to do in Ohio
- Offbeat Road Trip Guides
- Road Trip USA
- Scenic Routes America
- National Park Road Trips
- Terms and Conditions
- Carmen Travel & Tours Corp
Carmen Travel & Tours Corp
Currently there are no reviews for ' Carmen Travel & Tours Corp '. Be the first to write a review for them!
85 Robert St Ste 21 Roslindale
440 Dexter St Central Falls
428 Broad St Central Falls
1322 Broad St Central Falls
591 Beverage Hill Ave Ste 3 Pawtucket
912 Newport Ave Pawtucket
45 Whirlaway Pl Pawtucket
204 Front St Lincoln
300 Thayer St Providence
- What? Ex: Product, Service or Company Name
- Where? Location: Street, City, State, County or Zip Code
- US Business Directory
- Local Business Services
- Add Your Business!
- Roslindale, MA
Carmen Travel & Tours Corp
Tours in roslindale, ma 02131.
Reviews: ☆☆☆☆☆ Be the first to review!
Contact person: ms c guzman, nearby companies that are similar to carmen travel & tours corp in roslindale, ma:, boston wine tours, carmen travel & tours corp, esperanza travel & tours, k i q tours, belmar travel, law offices sharon ophir, people also viewed:.
- Transportation Services in Roslindale, MA (9 Companies)
- Tours Operators & Promoters in Roslindale, MA (3 Companies)
- Travel & Tourism in Roslindale, MA (12 Companies)
- Travel Consultants in Roslindale, MA (6 Companies)
Nearby Companies For Tours Also Found In:
- Roslindale, MA (3 Companies)
- Jamaica Plain, MA (3 Companies) 2.06 Miles Away
- Mattapan, MA (2 Companies) 2.40 Miles Away
- Elektrostal Tourism
- Elektrostal Hotels
- Elektrostal Bed and Breakfast
- Elektrostal Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Elektrostal
- Elektrostal Restaurants
- Things to Do in Elektrostal
- Elektrostal Travel Forum
- Elektrostal Photos
- Elektrostal Map
- Elektrostal Travel Guide
- All Elektrostal Hotels
- Elektrostal Hotel Deals
- Elektrostal Hostels
- Elektrostal Family Hotels
- Elektrostal Business Hotels
- Elektrostal Spa Resorts
- 5-stars Hotels in Elektrostal
- 3-stars Hotels in Elektrostal
- Elektrostal Hotels with Banquet hall
- Elektrostal Hotels with Game room
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
Photos of Elektrostal - Featured Images
- Central Russia
- Moscow Oblast
- Elektrostal Pictures
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.
YANTAR CITY (Elektrostal) - Specialty Hotel Reviews & Photos - Tripadvisor
Moscow Metro Tour - With Ratings
- Moscow Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
Moscow Metro Tour
- See more images
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 Mins
- Language: English
- Departure Details : Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station. Use any exit. Find the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin. The guide .. read more
The Moscow Metro has a long history to it. Also, the city has an extremely beautiful subway. It is very well maintained and is also extremely decorated. Each station and spot has a different artistic aspect to it. On this tour, experience the efficiency of Moscow Metro.
- Roam around the Revolution Square, with magnificent sculptures of the Soviet people
- Visit the Kurskaya Station Lobby, the Hall of Fame of the WWII
- Be awestruck at the Komsomolskaya , with impressive mural mosaics of Russian glorious victories
- See the artistic side of Novoslobodskaya , with the stained glass, although under the ground.
Know More about this tour
Take our Moscow Metro Tour and discover why our subway is recognized as the most beautiful in the world!
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people!" said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway.
With us you will see the most beautiful metro stations in Moscow built under Stalin: Komsomolskaya, Revolution square, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya. Our guide will tell fascinating stories and secrets hidden underground, urban legends and funny stories.
How many babies were born on the Moscow metro? Where is the secret Metro 2? How deep is the Moscow metro? And where did Stalin give his speech in November 1941? Join out Metro tour and find out!
- Metro ticket
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
- Culture & Theme Based Tours
- Food & Nightlife Tours
- Outdoor & Nature Tours
- Aerial Tours
- Adventure & Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Transfers & Transportation
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Weddings & Honeymoons Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Multi Day & Extended Tours
- Private & Custom Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Walking & Biking Tours
- What to do in Moscow
- Best time of year to visit Moscow
- How to reach Moscow
- Restaurants in Moscow
- City Map of Moscow
- Moscow Itineraries
- Moscow Hotels
- Itinerary Planner
For the last 140 years,.
Bizet’s Carmen has been revealing her complexity for audiences throughout the world.
At Carmen Abroad we explore the way in which Carmen has travelled across the globe, being reshaped by different performance traditions, narratives and modes of storytelling.
With us, you will be able to explore the ways in which Carmen was adapted, appropriated and reconfigured to suit local audiences.
Opera fans, academics, performers and professionals can follow the history of Carmen through our map and timeline, documenting performances between 1875-1945.
Map & Timeline
Click to load
Learn how operatic professionals have worked with Carmen and discover the ways in which the Edition Peters vocal score – a modern ‘performance urtext’ – has impacted upon their practice.
Some of the performances:
or browse them all
Amphithéâtre, Nîmes, 1901
Grand Théâtre, Ghent, 1877
Opéra-Comique, Paris, 1875-1876
Opéra-Comique, Paris, 1898
Stadsschouwburg / Théâtre communal, Courtray, 1921
Teatro alla Scala, Milan, 1935
Teatro Carcano, Milan, 1883
Teatro Carcano, Milan, 1886
Teatro Dal Verme, Milan, 1880
Théâtre Royal (Français), Antwerp, 1876-
Théâtre Royal (Français), Antwerp, 1907
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels, 1876
Théâtre Royal de la Monnaie, Brussels, 1902
Available for purchase:.
Carmen: Opéra en 4 Actes
The ‘performance Urtext’ edition of the Carmen vocal score, edited by Richard Langham Smith and Clair Rowden.
Also available on the Edition Peters website are free resources including an extended preface, bibliography and a comparative table of metronome marks in the sources.
Carmen Abroad: Bizet’s Opera on the Global Stage
From the ‘old world’ to the ‘new’ and back again, this transnational history of the performance and reception of Bizet’s Carmen provides new understanding of the opera’s enduring yet ever-evolving and resituated presence and popularity.
Bizet's Carmen Uncovered
From the migration of Spanish musicians to Paris after the defeat of the Napoleonic Regime at the Battle of Vitoria to the importance of Spanish spectacles on the Paris Stage, this book examines the mushrooming of French interest in Spain during the mid-nineteenth century.
It deals with the transformation of Mérimée's novella into Halévy's libretto and Bizet's opéra-comique, alongside its original staging. Other chapters examine 'The forgotten Englishman', 'Carmen's places' and 'Carmen the Gypsy'.
View the gallery
Find the striking and beautiful cover image of the first edition of the ‘Habanera’ in Japan from 1917, published by a Russian touring company ahead of the first full performance of Carmen in Japan in 1919. Or examine sets of the extraordinary opera-bull fights given in Nîmes in 1901!
- 5-star hotels (18)
- 4-star hotels (182)
- 3-star hotels (327)
- 2-star hotels (79)
- Villas in Munich (1)
- Apartments in Munich (444)
- Hostels in Munich (23)
- Bed and breakfasts in Munich (8)
- Holiday rentals in Munich (5)
- Hofbräuhaus (356)
- Cheap and budget hotels (454)
- Oktoberfest - Theresienwiese (361)
- USD U.S. dollar
- GBP Pound sterling
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- BRL Brazilian real
- BGN Bulgarian lev
- CNY Chinese yuan
- CZK Czech koruna
- DKK Danish krone
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- ILS Israeli new sheqel
- JPY Japanese yen
- MYR Malaysian ringgit
- NZD New Zealand dollar
- NOK Norwegian krone
- PLN Polish zloty
- RON Romanian leu
- RUB Russian ruble
- SAR Saudi riyal
- SGD Singapore dollar
- ZAR South African rand
- KRW South Korean won
- SEK Swedish krona
- CHF Swiss franc
- TRY Turkish lira
- UAH Ukrainian hryvnia
- THB Thai baht
Hotel Carmen Munich
2.Choose the number of guests
It is necessary to select the exact number of adults and children in order to find a suitable room.
3.Click on the 'Search' button
- Help Centre
Hotel Carmen 3*
- Express check-in/ -out
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Business centre
The huge Theresienwiese is placed about a 10-minute drive away, and the prominent public square "Marienplatz" is a 10-minute drive from Carmen Hotel Munich.
Guests can enjoy Italian meals at Restaurant Giulia within 5 minutes' walk of the property.
- Most popular 3 star hotels in Berlin: Hotel Amano &, Hotel Michelberger, Hotel Meininger Hauptbahnhof;
- Best Central hotels in Budapest: Hotel Anantara New York Palace, Hotel Mystery, Hotel Royal Park Boutique;
- Best Resorts in Berlin: Hotel Zoo;
- Best value for money Hotels in London: Hotel London Luton Airport, An Ihg, Hotel The Clarendon, Hotel Novotel Waterloo;
- Best Cheap and budget hotels in Croydon: Hotel Euston Square, Hotel The Z Piccadilly, Hotel Grand Sapphire & Banqueting;
- Safe deposit box
- Concierge desk
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Shops/Commercial services
- Welcome drink
- Restaurant buffet
- Buffet breakfast
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Board games
- Children's buffet
- Leisure/ TV room
In the rooms
- Garden furniture
- Ironing facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Non-smoking rooms
- Allergy-free rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Pets allowed
- Children and extra beds
- All children under the age of 3 may stay for free in an extra bed.
- 🌇 Is Carmen Hotel located near the city centre? Carmen Hotel is placed in the Sendling-Westpark district, right in the very heart of Munich.
- 🕌 Which popular attractions can we visit while staying in the cosy Carmen? Staying in the cosy Carmen, you shouldn't miss Munich's main landmarks such as the huge Theresienwiese (2.4 km), the late - baroque Asam s Church Asamkirche (3.6 km) as well as the prominent public square "Marienplatz" accessible with a 10-minute drive.
- ✈ Which airport is close to Carmen Hotel Munich? The nearest airport to Carmen Hotel Munich is Munich airport (45 km) and it is reachable with a 40-minute drive.
- 🚗 Can we park our vehicle near Carmen Hotel? Yes, at Carmen Hotel your car will be safe in a parking onsite.
- 🚎 Which transport stops are close to the Munich hotel? The nearest metro station to the Munich hotel is Harras, set within 5-minute walk away and the closest bus station is Drachenseestrasse placed within a 5-minute walk away.
- ❓ What dining options are available during the stay in the Munich hotel? Guests of the Munich hotel can enjoy Indian cuisine in the onsite Indian restaurant Mehfil with a high rating of 4.
- 🍳 Is breakfast served in Carmen Hotel Munich? Yes, guests of Carmen Hotel Munich can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast, served in the restaurant.
- ❓ What time is check-in and check-out in Carmen? At Carmen guests can check in from 14:00 to 23:59 and check out from 12:00 to 12:00.
- American Express
- ❓ Which room amenities are available at the hotel? Certain suites at the hotel feature double beds or single beds and private bathrooms along with a bathtub and a shower.
- ❓ Is internet provided in Carmen Hotel for free? At Carmen Hotel WiFi is provided for free.
- 🔤 Which languages are spoken by the staff at Carmen Hotel Munich? The languages spoken by the staff of Carmen Hotel Munich include Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian and German.
Restaurants nearby, rooms & availability.
Please, select dates to see available rooms.
Here you can find verified reviews our users posted on this website
Friendly staff, comfortable room, good wifi, excellent breakfast, convenient location, free room upgrade, good ventilation, great choice of food.
Nothing not to like.
This hotel is situated in a nice, noise-free area, just a few stops away from many of the city attractions. The staff were very helpful and the rooms were in good condition, with separate beds and a choice of single or double bed. The breakfast offered a great selection of hot and cold items and was included in the price.
All was fine, nothing to complain about.
This hotel is conveniently located close to a "U-Bahn" station, making it easy to explore the city. The rooms are clean and tidy, with comfortable beds and modern decor. The staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful, providing excellent service. The breakfast is delicious and offers a wide variety of options to choose from. Additionally, the hotel is in close proximity to a beautiful park, perfect for a leisurely stroll.
It is worth noting that the internet service in this hotel is not complimentary and comes at an extra cost.
The hotel was conveniently located near a metro station, making it easy to get around the city and visit popular attractions. Additionally, the proximity to the train station made sightseeing a breeze. The breakfast offered a wide selection of options to choose from, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I found the hotel to be clean and well-maintained, with convenient parking available.
Nothing to dislike.
Write a review
What is your impression of this property?
When did you travel?
Your rating point
Popular hotels in Munich
Dachauer Strasse 199, Munich, Germany
Schwanthalerstrasse 58-60, Munich, Germany
Moosacher Strasse 90, Munich, Germany
Ledererstr. 13, Munich, Germany
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Oberding, Germany
Senefelderstr. 5, Munich, Germany
Garmischer Strasse 2, Munich, Germany
Schutzenstr. 14, Munich, De, Munich, Germany
St. Anna-Str. 10, Munich, Germany
Hotels in cities worldwide
Anker Koz 1-3, Budapest, Hungary
5 Raffles Avenue, Singapore, Singapore
11A Szilagyi Erzsebet Fasor, Budapest, Hungary
21 Ocean Way, Singapore, Singapore
Rua Maria Quiteria, 27 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Playa De Santa Cristina, S/N, Lloret de Mar, Spain
80 Middle Road, Singapore, Singapore
Dohany U. 42-44, Budapest, Hungary
45 St Martins Lane, London, United Kingdom
Ickenham Road, Ruislip, United Kingdom
Richmond Way, London, United Kingdom
Victoria Road, North Acton, London, United Kingdom
Viale 24 Maggio 10, Siena, Italy
222 Marylebone Road, London, United Kingdom
Lungarno Della Zecca Vecchia 38, Florence, Italy
Guzeloba Mah. Yasar Sobutay Bul. Lara, 30, Antalya, Turkey
Show on map:
Tell us what to add