2023 2Go Manila to Dipolog Ferry Schedule & Fare
This is the updated ferry schedule from Manila to Dipolog City and from Dipolog to Manila via 2Go Travel . This RORO schedule is last updated on 1 February 2023.
Going to Dipolog City from Manila by ferry? You have landed on the right page. this is the updated 2Go Manila to Dipolog Ferry schedule and fare. The ferry will arrive in Dapitan Pier in Zamboanga del Norte. From there, you can easily take a ride to Dipolog City.
Dipolog is a vibrant and dynamic city renowned for its rich history and stunning natural attractions. It is also known as the bottled sardines capital of the Philippines.
The stunning Dipolog Cathedral, a historic church situated in the city’s center, is one of Dipolog City’s key attractions. The cathedral is regarded as one of the most significant cultural landmarks in the region and is famous for its exquisite stained-glass windows.
Established in 2004, 2Go Travel is one of the largest passenger shipping companies in the Philippines, providing ferry services from Luzon to Visayas and Mindanao. It operates a fleet of roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) vessels that carries both passengers and cargo. Some of its popular routes are Batangas-Caticlan, Manila-CDO, CDO-Cebu, Manila-Coron, and Batangas-Odiongan.
What's inside this post?
2Go Travel has a weekly ferry service between Manila and Dipolog City. The RORO/ferry departs from Manila’s Pier 4 every Monday at 10:00 pm. It leaves Dapitan Pier every Wednesday at 11:00 am.
2Go Manila to Dipolog
- Every Monday at 10:00 pm
2Go Dipolog to Manila
- Every Wednesday at 11:00 am
Manila: Pier 4 Dipolog: Dapitan Pier
The ferry fare from Manila to Dipolog and vice-versa via 2Go Travel starts at Php2,207 in the mega value class. Please note that the fare may change without prior notice. The earlier you book the ticket, the cheaper the cost will be. Use our online booking platform below to purchase your ticket in advance.
The travel time from Manila to Dipolog and vice-versa by ferry is around 32 hours.
To book a ticket, just choose your date and click “Find Tickets”. You can also change the origin and destination if you are going the other way or in other places in the Philippines, Asia, and the rest of the world.
For further inquiries and complaints, you may contact 2Go Travel by phone or email:
Customer Interaction Center Trunkline : (+63 2) 8528.7000 E-Mail: [email protected]
Hotels, Hostels, and Airbnb
Looking for a place to stay in Dipolog City? Don’t worry we got you covered! Check out these hotels or hostels in Dipolog .
Top Tourist Spots in Zamboanga del Norte
Make the most of your holiday in Dipolog City. Check out these popular tourist spots in Dipolog City and nearby towns and cities in Zamboanga del Norte.
- Gloria’s Fantasyland
- Jose Rizal Memorial Protected Landscape
- Dakak Beach Resort
- St. Jame Church Dapitan
- Dipolog City Cathedral
- Aliguay Island
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
2GO Travel e-Ticket Terms and Conditions
- One (1) Printed Copy of the eTicket Itinerary Recept.
- Presentation of the Passengers Valid ID.
- Travel documents required by national or local authorities.
Senior Citizen discount will apply/compute for passengers whose age is 60 years old or above and once the passengers ID number is entered. The 20% Senior Citizen discount applies to Base Rates only. The eTicket Facility displays the lowest available promo rate at the time of booking. Therefore, if the promo rate is available, it will automatically apply/compute instead of the Senior Citizen discount.
12% VAT will also be deducted from the fare. You may call the Customer Service hotline or visit our Booking Outlets should you need to compare rates.
A valid Senior Citizen ID (issued by Office of the Senior Citizens Affairs, Philippines.) or any valid Philippine Government Issued ID's bearing the birthdate of the passenger must be presented during inspection and boarding. Failure to present the required ID will forfeit the discount and ticket will have to undergo Revalidation (See Return Policy) .
The Senior Citizens discount is applicable to Filipino Nationalities only.
Senior Citizens are suggested to travel with a legal-aged companion and to bring a medical certificate indicating they are fit to travel. They maybe subjected for check-up by the Vessel Doctor or Nurse on the day of departure. It is within discretion of the Vessel Doctor or Nurse if the passenger is fit to travel and will be allowed to board.
Infants who are below 2 years old and below 1 meter in height are considered INFANTS and maybe allowed to board. They are advised to secure a medical certificate and identification proving their relationship with the accompanying passengers.
A fixed rate of Php500.00 will be charged per infant regardless of destination or accommodation. All surcharges are waived.
A separate ticket will be issued for the infant, however, he/she will be sharing his/her parent or guardian's bunk or room.
No more than two (2) infants will be allowed per adult passenger. The succeeding infants will be charged full promo fare or 75% off on base rates plus all the surcharges.
Infants will not be boarded unless accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian).
Passengers who are more than 24 weeks pregnant will be denied boarding the vessel.
Pregnant passengers must be present a medical certificate showing that gestation or pregnancy is 24 weeks or below. They are also suggested to travel with legal-aged companion. They maybe subjected for check-up by the Vessel Doctor or Nurse on the day of departure. It is within the discretion of the Vessel Doctor or Nurse if the passenger is fit to travel and will be allowed to board
Minor passengers who are below 18 years old and are travelling alone, MUST BE accompanied by their parents or legal guardians at the port. They should be endorsed to the Boarding Officers where the parent or guardian will be required to sign a waiver.
Minor passengers should be fetched by their declared representative's at the port of destination. The passenger will be put on-hold for release and will be endorsed to Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) in the absence of their representatives.
For Persons With Disability, Medal of Valor awardees and Students, kindly proceed to our Corporate Booking Outlets and Authorized Retail Outlets to avail of the Special Discounts.
Please note that the Special Discounts are applicable to the Base Rate only and will not apply to discounted or promo rates.
Customers may send an email Refund request to [email protected] using the registered email address of the transaction. Only original etickets that are not boarded in status and has not undergone rebooking will be processed.
For Credit Card/Debit Card, reversal is 7-15 banking days to cardholder's account. If facilitated over our Corporate Ticketing Outlet, a credit card voucher will be issued and processing is within 30 banking days.
For GCash, refund posting is real time. If facilitated over our Corporate Ticketing Outlet, refund is in Cash Form.
For Other Cash and ATM paid bookings, refund should be done over our Corporate Ticketing Outlets.
For direct refund requests over our Corporate Ticketing Outlets, the account holder or passenger are the valid requestors and is required to submit the complete set of itinerary and present a valid government issued ID. If the passenger or account holder will authorize a representative to request for the procedure, the representative must present a signed authorization letter and his/her valid ID as well.
Refund is subject to the following surcharges:
- Before Vessel Departure - Php 300.00 surcharge + Web Admin Fee per Ticket
* No Partial refunds shall be given for the tickets availed on room rates. Refunds are released upon surrender of ALL issued tickets for a particular room.
Unused/Unscanned eTickets can also be REVALIDATED. Revalidation is any change in details of the ticket except for the passenger name or age, origin and destination of trip. This can be processed at the Corporate Ticketing Outlets. Present the eTicket Itinerary and valid ID.
Revalidation is subject to the following surcharges:
- Before Vessel Departure - Php 300.00 surcharge + Php 36.00 Revalidation Fee + Fare Difference per ticket
For eTickets purchased through credit card, Revalidation surcharge may be paid in cash or through credit card if the amount is Php250.00 or more. As for ATM, revalidation surcharge should be paid in cash only.
- Refund and Revalidation surcharges are waived if the trips are affected by typhoon or force majeure and operational issues such as technical, problem, extended/emergency dry-dock, preventive maintenance or any change in the trip as initiated by 2GO Travel.
- Web Admin Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Ticket Validity: Up to date of departure printed on the ticket
- If the passenger or cardholder will authorize a representative to request for over-the-counter Refund or Revalidation, the representative must submit/present the original signed authorization letter of the cardholder or passenger, actual valid ID (Government issued) of the cardholder or passenger and valid ID of the representative.
List of Valid IDs
- SSS/GSIS ID
- PRC ID (Professional ID issued by PRC)
- Driver's License
- Senior Citizen's ID (OSCA)
- Federation of Senior Citizens ID (FSCA)
- NBI Certificate/Clearance
- TIN ID (issued by BIR)
- SSS UMID Card
- Police Clearance w/ picture
The following accommodation: Seater, SuperValue, Megavalue, Tourist, Business Class and Cabin are sold on a per bunk basis.
Passengers may or may not be assigned within the same cluster or within the same room.
Press OK to proceed with the transaction or press CANCEL to go back to 2GO Travel's main page.
Data Privacy Act Consent Form
Reminder during GCQ period
In making this booking, you are confirming that you have the following required documents for your travel during this quarantine period:
- Medical Clearance Certificate issued by City/Municipal Health Office
- Travel Authorization from PNP
- Bureau of Quarantine Certificate
- Passport with arrival stamp
- ID with proof of residence
- Acceptance letter from LGU
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Identification with Philippine government-issued ID with Aklan address or with Phil Residency, Phil Passport if OFW/ROF, Passport for Foreigners for Foreign tourists
- Travel details
- Proof of vaccination status
- Notice of Coordination/Acceptance from Province of destination
Before you proceed to pay, kindly ensure that you have the following required documents:
- Electronic or printed copy of the Approved Travel Pass-Through Permit issued by the S-PASS Travel Management System approved by the LGU..
- Verifiable Vaccination Card/Certificate
- Register to Staysafe.ph application
- Electronic or printed copy of the Approved Travel Pass-Through Permit issued by the S-PASS Travel Management System approved by the LGU.
- Non-Reactive Rapid Antigen test result prior to travel valid for 48 hours from date of swab sample extraction
- Vaccination Card
- Identification card
- Travel order, and travel itinerary
- Travel order and travel itinerary
- Vaccination certificate
- Notice of Coordination (NOC) with destination LGU
- Valid ID showing proof of residenc
- Approved S-PaSS.
- Negative RT-PCR test result not earlier than 72 hours before travel
- Valid ID showing proof of residence
- Vaccination card
- Approved S-PaSS
- egative RT-PCR test result not later than 3 days before the date of travel.
- Vaccination Card OR a Vaccination Certificate which may be obtained through https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph OR a document issued by competent foreign authorities.
- Valid Government-Issued ID
- Negative RT-PCR test result issued not more than 72-hrs from date of travel
- Company or Office Travel Order
- Valid Government ID
- Approved Travel permit via S-pass for review of OPCEN and Issuance of Travel Coordination Permit
- Certificate of Employment/Travel Order/Certification
- Confirmed Travel Itinerary
- Vaccination Card or document issued by competent foreign authorities (for fully vaccinated)
- Certificate of Residency (for resident)
- Proof of Confirmed Booking ( for non-residents)
- Negative RT-PCR test result issued within 72 hours from travel
- Vaccination certificate and/or shall be subject to the currrent RT-PCR test and quarantine procedures administered by the OWWA
- RT-PCR Negative Result and quarantine as administered by OWWA
- Vaccination card or certificate of quarantine completion showing vaccination status issued by the Bureau of Quarantine
- Negative RT-PCR test result not later than 3 days before the date of travel.
- Certificate of Residency
- Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) Certificate/Health Pass
- Vaccination Card/Certificate OR duly issued Certification from the City, Municipal or Provincial Health Office (for fully vaccinated)
- Confirmed bookings and/or reservation
- Negative RT-PCR test result not later than 3 days before the date of travel
- Original copy of the vaccination card with certification duly issue by the local vaccination center or Vaccination Certificate from the DICT.
- Government issued ID.
- Photocopy of both the vaccination card with certification duly issue by the local vaccination center or Vaccination Certificate from the DICT and the government issued ID, bearing the traveler's contact information number.
- Government issued ID
- A NON-REACTIVE or NEGATIVE ANTIGEN test result valid within 48 hours after release of the result.
- Photocopy of both the government issued ID and the NON-REACTIVE or NEGATIVE ANTIGEN test result, together on 1 page, bearing the traveler's contact information number.
- Government-Issued ID
- AApproved S-Pass
- Negative RT-PCR test result taken from the place of origin within 120 hours (5 days) from specimen collection
- Medical Certificate certifying they do not exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 disease at the point of origin, issued within 24 hours before arrival in Cebu.
- Valid ID/proof of identity bearing holder's picture and signature.
- Official Vaccination Card with QR Code
- Negative RT-PCR Test result taken within the last 72 hours; or
- Negative Antigen Test result taken within the last 48 hours; or
- Negative Saliva Test result taken within the last 48 hours
- Certificate of Barangay Residency
- Complete address in Mandaue City with contact number
- Must pass symptoms screening at ports of entry and exit
- Vaccination cards or vaccination certificates
- Valid Identification card from their respective government agency
- Original or Certified True copy of a Travel Authority or Order issued by the Dept. Secretary or his designated official.
- Government Issued ID
- Travel Order
- Travel Itinerary
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Work/Travel Order
- Confirmed Hotel Booking/ Accommodation
- Generated Travel Coordination Permit thru S-PaSS as mandated by the National IATF
- Generated QR Code from Stay Safe & Traze App Contact Tracing System as mandated by the National IATF
- Travel Requirements set by the Local Government Unit of destination.
- Generated Travel Permit thru S-PaSS as mandated by the National IATF
- Generated Approved Confirmation Letter thru OPCoorS as mandated by the LGU of Cagayan de Oro Coordination System
- QR Code thru Higala App as mandated by the Local Government of Cagayan de Oro. (Note: This is for the local contact tracing purpose only)
- Supporting Documents:
- Hotel/AirBNB Booking
- Proof of travel purpose
- Any Government Issue ID/Passport
- Vaccination Card/Certificate of Quarantine showing the holderï¿½s vaccination status except for minor below 5 years oldd
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result from any DOH-accredited laboratories conducted within 72 hours before departure from the point of the origin including 5 to 17 years old
- Vaccination Card/Certificate
- Any Government Issued ID
- Vaccination Card/Certificate with travel schedule after 14 days from vaccination date
- Negative Antigen Test result taken in the last 48 hours or a Negative RT-PCR test result taken within the last 72 hours administered from any DOH accredited laboratory.
- Travel Authority/Order
- Travel Clearance issued by the IMT upon presenting:
- Brgy. Certification of Residency
- Valid ID and other pertinent document
- Symptoms screening
- Valid Identification cards
- Acceptance Pass/ Entry Permit issued by the receiving Mun of the Province of Lanao del Norte (LGU)
- Travel itinerary
- Travel Order at the Quarantine Control Points upon their entry.
- Acceptance Pass/ Entry permit before intended return.
- Negative Swab result taken at least 72 hours prior to their arrival
- Valid Identification Card
- Itinerary of Travel or booking confirmation
- Acceptance pass/entry permit from the Municipal Local Govt if stay is more than 7 days
- Government Issued Identification Card with photograph for proper identification
- NEGATIVE ANTIGEN TEST RESULT with (72) hours validity from actual receipt of the result
- Approved Spass
- Fully Vaccinated
- Unvaccinated or Partially vaccinated or in the absence of above mentioned documents - RT-PCR Negative result certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel
- For below 12 years old
- Copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT-Accredited Boracay Island accommodation establishment
- Roundtrip flight/travel details for travelers only
- Valid Govt ID
- Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated
- RT-PCR Negative result (nasal swab or saliva from Phil Red Cross ONLY) specimen must be extracted within 72 hours before boarding
- Acceptance Letter from LGU of Destination (only For LGU Culion, Linapacan, Busuanga)
- Symptom Screening at the port upon arrival and in case of Public transport, upon boarding.
- Valid IDs issued by their respective government agency
- Original or Certified True copy of Travel Authority/Order issued by the Dept Secretary or his/her designated official
- QR Code from www.corontourism.ph
- Acceptance or endorsement from the Chief of Hospital
- Travel Order or Office Order will be presented in Lieu of Travel Authority
- Acceptance Letter from MLGU of Destination
- Bureau of Quarantine Certificate/RT PCR Negative Result (nasal swab or saliva from Phil Red Cross ONLY)
- PCG Arrival form
- Proof of Booking from Tourism Establishment with Certificate of Authority to Operate by DOT
- Return Travel Ticket
- Approved Coordination Letter from Receiving LGU
- Complete travel itinerary as approved by Provincial Tourism Office (A confirmed travel itinerary from an LGU Licensed Travel and Tour Operator and a Department of Tourism Accredited Local Travel and Tour Operator of the concerned destination shall serve as a substantial compliance to this requirement)
- Valid Govt ID (with proof of residency or Brgy Certificate)
- Official Travel Order with itinerary ( for Govt and Private APOR)
- Approved S-Pass by the City IMT
- Negative Antigen Test Result taken 24 hours prior departure (12 years old and Above)
- Negative RT PCR Test Result administered 72 hours prior vessel departure (12 Years old and Above)
- Negative Antigen Test Result taken 24 hours prior departure (0 to 11 years old)
- Vaccination card issued by any LGU, DOH-accredited medical institution, private company, and foreign country or any State/Province thereof authenticated by DOH-BOQ
- Government-issued identification card; and
- S-Pass Travel Pass (Approved or Pending Approval)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Result taken within 72 hours prior departure
- S-Pass Travel Pass
- Children 4 years and below are exempted from the requirements
- Letter of Coordination from LGU EOC (Coron, Culion, Busuanga, Linapacan)
- 14 days Mandatory quarantine
- Registration with S-PaSS is required
Due to Community Quarantine, travel is not yet allowed in the selected destination.
Web bookings for this route is temporarily disabled. Tickets can be booked by calling our hotline, (+632) 85287000 or visit any of the 2GO Travel outlets nearest you. Thank you and we hope to see you onboard!
Due to MECQ, passengers with Bacolod City as final destination are not allowed to travel until September 30, 2020.
Passenger count exceeds maximum number of passengers allowed in the chosen accommodation. Please split bookings accordingly. You are booking for passengers but the room's maximum capacity is .
Full Vaccination Consent Form
In compliance with MARINA Advisory 2022-03 and DOTR Department Order 2022-001, only FULLY VACCINATED passengers will be allowed to travel through public transportation in and out of NCR during the implementation of Covid-19 Alert Level 3 or higher.
By proceeding with this transaction, you confirm that you are fully vaccinated or have received your 2nd dose in a two-dose series two weeks before your date of travel, or two weeks after a single dose-vaccine, and that you will present your proof of vaccination prior to boarding. Proof of vaccination are: 1) physical or digital copies of an LGU-issued vaccine card, a DOH-issued vaccination certification, or any IATF-prescribed document; WITH 2) a valid government-issued ID with picture and address.
By clicking "I Agree", I understand that I will be refused or denied boarding without liability on the part of 2GO Group, Inc. if I am unable to present my proof of vaccination on the day of my scheduled departure. I further agree to release and discharge 2GO Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, or obligations whatsoever, including any direct, actual, consequential or exemplary damages, arising from my inability to travel due to any misrepresentation on my vaccination status.
Manila to Coron Transit/Travel Time: 51 Hours Estimated Departure Manila: Wednesday at 12:30PM Estimated Arrival Coron: Friday at 3:30PM
- Maximum of 8 passengers per transaction.
- Passengers who are below 2 years old and 1 meter and below in height are considered INFANTS .
- Infants are charged PHP 500/head and paid at the terminal
- Maximum of 2 infants per regular adult is allowed.
Check out our latest promos!
SAIL AND STAY PACKAGES! Group travel made more affordable!
A rewarding career awaits you .
Manila to Dipolog City
Best options, other options, manila to dipolog city schedule, transportation from manila to dipolog city.
- Ferries RUB 5,187
- Flights RUB 8,798
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
Facts about the transport from Manila to Dipolog City
Popular routes, from manila.
- Manila → Cebu
- Manila → Baguio
- Manila → Boracay
- Manila → Palawan
- Manila → El Nido
- Cebu → Manila
- Davao → Manila
- Coron → Manila
- Baguio → Manila
- Bacolod → Manila
From Dipolog City
- Dipolog City → Manila
- Dipolog City → Dumaguete
- Dipolog City → Cebu
- Dipolog City → Manila North Harbor Pier 4
- Dipolog City → Dumaguete Port
To Dipolog City
- Cebu → Dipolog City
- Dumaguete → Dipolog City
- Manila North Harbor Pier 4 → Dipolog City
- Dumaguete Port → Dipolog City
- Zamboanga → Dipolog City
Popular Routes in Philippines
- Cebu → Bohol
- Puerto Princesa → El Nido
- Oslob → Cebu
How to get from Manila to Dipolog City
When you want to get from Manila to Dipolog City, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about RUB 9,072 . If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as RUB 8,798 .
How far is Manila from Dipolog City?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Manila to Dipolog City. Your trip will be a total of 1150 miles (1850 km). The flying distance is 794 miles (1276 km).
How long does it take to get from Manila to Dipolog City?
The travel time from Manila to Dipolog City can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 37 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Manila to Dipolog City?
The cost of the trip from Manila to Dipolog City varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Cebu Pacific: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as RUB 8,798 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as RUB 9,072 .
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Manila to Dipolog City:
- Ferry tickets - RUB 5,187 to RUB 5,485 .
- Plane tickets - RUB 8,798 to RUB 9,073 ;
How many trips per day are there between Manila and Dipolog City?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Manila to Dipolog City depart during the day - there are approximately 3 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Manila to Dipolog City? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% users took a plane.
- Philippines 🎫
- Dipolog City
- Transport Options
Ferry Booking Philippines
LIST OF FERRY OPERATORS
2GO Travel is the largest ferry operator in the Philippines, based in the capital city of Manila, providing an extensive sailing network between some of the nation’s seven thousand islands.
The shipping line operates ferries from Manila to Coron and from Coron to Manila. The cheap option runs more often.
It operates ships, RORO, and high-speed ferries in the Philippines. Jomalia Shipping has evolved through the years from a small shipping company into one of the leading cargo and shipping companies operating in the Visayas region.
It is the most reliable means of traveling between El Nido and Coron, two of the Philippines’ hottest tourist attractions. Count on Montenegro Shipping Lines to take you to and from the Lucena, Marinduque, Romblon, Mindoro, Siargao, Bacolod, Masbate, Dumaguete, Dipolog, Siquijor, and more ports.
Starlite Ferries Inc., owned by Chelsea Logistics Holdings Corp. (CLC) , offers more routes such as going to Caticlan last 2018 and Roxas City, Capiz via Sibuyan last 2019 sailing from its Batangas base in fulfillment to its commitment of giving passengers an affordable 5-Star travel experience and giving passengers’ options for more accessible mode of transportation.
Lite Ferries is a popular freight company in the Visayas and Mindanao. It operates twenty RO-RO cargo-passenger vessels connecting major routes in the VisMin regions with its flagship vessel, M/V Lite Ferry 8 having the carrying capacity of almost 800 passengers and up to 18 trucks.
OceanJet takes you there fast and easily. We serve strategic routes in the Visayas & Mindanao areas.
It has become a trusted shipping company that owns and operates the Philippines’ first and only catamaran Roll-on/Roll-off (RoRo) ferries, as well as modernized ports and terminals in the eastern and western Philippine sea route.
Weesam has been providing a superb transport experience, linking Ormoc-Cebu-Maasin-Bohol and some parts of Vis-min.
Supercat was a shipping company that operated a fleet of high-speed catamarans (HSC) in the Philippines . It is now part of 2GO Travel , a subsidiary brand of the 2GO Group . Supercat was the sister company of SuperFerry and Cebu Ferries .
2GO TRAVEL: 2023 Schedule, Tickets, Requirements, Promos & More
The passenger sea service known as 2Go Travel is the sole Manila-based major interisland passenger ferry company. 2Go was founded in 2012 after a big realignment of various Philippine ferry services, including SuperFerry and Cebu Ferries. These brands were bought by Negros Navigation (NENACO), eventually retiring the “NENACO” label and forming 2Go Travel.
Today, 2Go serves many of the old SuperFerry and NENACO routes, with its whole fleet possessing a total passenger capacity of 7,450,162 passengers. It continues to be one of the most budget-friendly ways to transport people and things to different points in the Philippines, offering tour packages, affordable cargo delivery, and Roll On Roll Off (RORO) services.
2Go Travel is part of the 2Go Group which is a subsidiary of SM Investments Corporation, one of the largest conglomerates in the country.
2Go Travel Ticket (Online Booking)
You may book tickets in advance using the search form below or through this link – BOOK ONLINE TICKETS HERE .
You will find real-time and reliable 2Go Travel ferry schedules and fares, and book tickets instantly.
2Go Travel Routes & Schedule
2Go’s major routes are determined by the ship and destination ports. Here’s a quick summary of these routes and their schedules.
Note that these schedules are subject to change depending on weather conditions and natural disasters such as tropical depressions. Different vessels also depart and arrive on different dates from Manila and the other ports mentioned in their respective schedules.
For important announcements and to avoid sudden travel cancelations, visit their site to double-check arrivals and departures: https://travel.2go.com.ph/schedules.aspx
2GO Travel Latest Promo
Looking for a memorable sailing vacation where the fun begins the moment you step on board? #LetsSailAway for as low as P99!
With 2GO Travel, the sea is yours, whether it’s a family getaway, a trip with friends, a reunion, or even special events like weddings, company team-building, and more! At 2GO, we offer fun travels that include:
- Food adventures and shopping
- Meals freshly prepared by onboard chefs
- Food outlets such as Goldilocks, Brownies Unlimited, Coolblog, Snacks at SM Store
- Shops like Watsons, Kultura Filipino, MINISO
- Onboard experience with: – Hotel-like amenities – Cruise-like facilities – Karaoke – Live entertainment
- Travel destinations – Discover the beauty of the Philippines at affordable fares!
Let’s sail away with all of this only on 2GO! Book from Oct 4-6 and travel from Nov 1 onwards . Check out our available voyages here:
Manila to v.v Bacolod Butuan Cagayan de Oro Cebu Coron Dipolog Dumaguete Iloilo Ozamiz Puerto Princesa Tagbilaran Zamboanga
- Batangas to Butuan Cagayan de Oro Cebu Tagbilaran
Cebu to Butuan Cagayan De Oro v.v Manila v.v Ozamiz
Cagayan De Oro to Cebu v.v Manila to v.v Tagbilaran
*One-way base fare, inclusive of 50KG baggage allowance and accommodations, exclusive of meals, auxiliary charges, and service fees
[email protected] Visit any 2GO Store and SM Business Center Download the 2GO app
Pet Travel with 2Go
Traveling with your pets, including all breeds of dogs and cats, has never been easier! Now, they can journey to all 2GO destinations aboard any of its ships. Whether you’re with them on the voyage or they’re traveling separately, 2GO got it covered.
Even if you can’t accompany them, 2GO has pet handlers onboard to ensure they’re well taken care of. Rest easy knowing their dedicated staff checks on them frequently during the trip and manages the smooth transition of your pets journey from start to finish.
2GO is committed to making pet travel requirements a breeze. Their attentive agents are ready to assist you at every step. Experience the exceptional care of 2GO Pet Travel!
*Please note: All breeds of dogs and cats are welcome on the ship, as long as they are housed in sturdy, clean, and escape-proof cages. The required documentation includes a Health Certificate issued by a licensed veterinarian within the last 3 days before travel, proof of rabies vaccinations, and a shipping permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry.
To book the 2GO Pet Travel Service, simply call the hotline at 02-8528 7400! Always stay safe and travel responsibly.
READ THE BLOG POST: 2Go Travel Promo Fare
2Go Travel Old Promos
July 19, 2023
Here are more promos and discounts from 2Go Travel. Travel to different islands in the country for as low as P177! Siguradong padayon ang SEAya with 2GO Travel!
Batangas to Butuan Cagayan de Oro Cebu Ozamiz
*Fares Inclusive of 50kg baggage allowance and accommodations *One-way base fare *Taxes and surcharges apply. Sea you on board!
Selling period: July 27-July 31, 2023 Travel period: September 1 – October 17, 2023
June 29, 2023
Travel to different islands in the Philippines for as low as P99 with 2Go Travel ! Here are the destinations covered by this awesome promo.
Booking Period: June 23 to June 30, 2023 Sailing Period: July 15, 2023 to August 11, 2023
Sail from Manila to: v.v.
- 🚢 Cagayan de Oro
- 🚢 Puerto Princesa
- 🚢 Tagbilaran
- Sail from Batangas:
Sail from Cebu to:
- 🚢 Manila v.v
- 🚢 Cagayan de Oro v.v
May 17, 2023
More promos and sales from 2GO Travel this month of June! Get your tickets for only P999 and travel to the island destinations below.
Booking Period: May 16 to 22, 2023 Sailing Period: June 1, 2023 onwards Sail TO MANILA and vv from: 🛳️ Bacolod 🛳️ Cebu 🛳️ Iloilo 🛳️ Tagbilaran
May 9, 2023
More a-MAY-zing deals are coming your way for the month of May! For as low as P99, you can book to select 2GO Travel destinations inclusive of 50kg baggage allowance and good accommodations!
Booking Period: May 10 to May 12, 2023 Sailing Period: June 1 to July 18, 2023
- Cagayan de Oro vv
Sail from Manila to: vv
- Cagayan de Oro
- Puerto Princesa
2GO also sails from Batangas to Bacolod, Caticlan, Iloilo, Odiongan, Roxas, and vv
Book now! 💻 https://travel.2go.com.ph 📱 02-8528-7000 📧 tr[email protected] 💬 FB Messenger 🏢 Visit any Pier Ticketing Office
May 3, 2023
2Go Travel launched another promo this month of May!
Celebrate Santacruzan and Flores de Mayo in different parts of the country by traveling with 2Go Travel for as low as P1500! Check out the affordable trips below.
- Tagbilaran vv
- Dumaguete vv
- Zamboanga vv
- Puerto Princesa vv
2Go Travel is always giving promos and sales to its loyal customers. To be updated with these awesome promos, always check this link on their website – travel.2go.com.ph/promos .
April 26, 2023
2Go Travel launched another awesome promo! Book your summer vacation within the stunning islands of the Philippines for as low as P99!
Booking Period: April 27 to May 2, 2023 Sailing Period: June 1 to July 18, 2023
Book that ticket now and enjoy: ✅ Clean and spacious accommodations ✅ Hot and fresh meals* ✅ 50kg baggage allowance ✅ Cruise-like facilities such as a variety of restaurants, salon, KTV room ✅ So many shopping and dining options at Miniso Philippines, Kultura Filipino, Goldilocks, Brownies Unlimited, Snacks at SM Store, Coolblog Philippines, and Nespresso
*Starts at P99, one-way base fare inclusive of 50kg baggage allowance and accommodations, exclusive of meals, auxiliary charges, and fees.
Book your tickets through the following: 💻 https://travel.2go.com.ph 📱 02-8528-7000 📧 [email protected] 💬 FB Messenger 🏢 Visit any 2GO Store, SM Business Center, or Accredited Agent 📲 Download the 2GO app now
Travel Requirements & Contact Information
Though restrictions have lifted somewhat, there are still requirements that you need to present if you’re traveling with 2Go Travel. Here are the vaccination status requirements in the following ports as of December 6, 2022:
- Manila – Bacolod: Vaccination certificate/card for fully vaccinated travelers; approved S-Pass for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated
- Manila – Iloilo: Vaccination certificate/card and PPA Traze App for fully vaccinated travelers; approved S-Pass for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated
- Cagayan – Iloilo: Vaccination certificate/card and PPA Traze App for fully vaccinated travelers; approved S-Pass for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated
- Manila – Ozamiz: Vaccination certificate/card for fully vaccinated travelers; antigen test upon arrival free of charge for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated
- Manila – Puerto Princesa: No requirements in Puerto Princesa City; vaccination certificate/card for fully vaccinated travelers and RT-PCR 72 hours for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated in the province and municipalities
- Puerto Princesa – Coron: Vaccination certificate/card for fully vaccinated travelers; negative antigen test result with 24 hours prior to departure for the unvaccinated and partially vaccinated
More 2Go Travel Routes and Blog Posts
- Manila to Cebu by Ferry
- Cebu to Cagayan De Oro by Ferry
- Manila to Bacolod via 2Go Travel
More Travel Blog Posts
- Philippine Airlines Promo and Seat Sale
2GO TRAVEL PROMO FARE 2023 (Deals for next vacation)
SHOPBACK: Earn EXTRAAAA cash when you travel this 10.10
You might also like.
2GO Travel: MANILA TO BACOLOD (Vice versa, Schedule & Fare)
Elevating Sea Travel with 2GO’s #ShipNatinTo
Ask ko Po mg kano Po Ang fare papuntang davao Po…
Need po ba antigen test coron to puerto? pag walang vaccine id?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
2023 Dipolog to Manila Boat Schedule and Fare
- Post author: escapemanila
- Post comments: 0 Comments
- Post last modified: November 3, 2023
Schedule of boat trips from Dipolog to Manila and Dipolog City to Manila in the Philippines via 2Go Ferry. Updated as of November 3, 2023.
There are already available flights between Manila and Dipolog City. But, if you prefer to travel by boat, you can do so via Dapitan Port. You will depart from Dapitan Port and arrive at Pier 4 in Manila. The travel time is around 36 hours or more than a day.
While we strive to provide up-to-date information on our blog, it’s important to note that schedules for the Dipolog to Manila / Manila to Dipolog route may occasionally change without prior notice. To ensure the most accurate and current schedule, we recommend clicking here to access the latest information and booking platform for this route. This will enable you to check the updated schedule and conveniently book your ticket for a smooth and hassle-free journey.
2Go Ferry Schedule from Dipolog to Manila / Manila to Dipolog
Dipolog (dapitan) to manila.
- Every Tuesday at 11:00 AM
Manila to Dipolog (Dapitan)
- Every Sunday at 9:30 pm
The fare listed below is inclusive of taxes and fees. Make sure to book in advance to avail of cheaper tickets.
BOOK YOUR BOAT TICKET NOW
Summary of Information on this Ferry Route
Frequently asked questions (faqs), how much does a ferry ticket from dipolog to manila cost.
The cheapest ferry ticket price from Dipolog to Manila and vice-versa is around Php2,700. The fare could be less if you book your tickets way in advance.
Is there a direct flight from Dipolog to Manila?
There are direct flights from Manila to Dipolog and vice-versa.
How long is the Ferry ride from Dipolog to Manila?
The average travel time between Dipolog and Manila is around 36 hours.
Can I bring my car if I take the ferry from Dipolog to Manila?
Yes, you can bring your car with you.
How many daily Trips are there between Dipolog to Manila?
There is only one ferry trip per week.
Which Ferry companies travel from Dipolog to Manila?
When taking the ferry from Cebu to Bohol, you can travel comfortably and safely with 2Go Travel.
What are the departure and arrival stations when taking the Ferry from Dipolog to Manila?
Ferries sailing between Dipolog and Manila leave from Dapitan Pier and arrive at Manila North Harbor Pier 4.
Have you tried taking this ferry service? How was your experience? Please let us know in the comment section below. Please take note that the schedule may change without prior notice, if you see any changes, please let us know to help our fellow travelers get the most accurate schedule. Thanks!
If you are traveling on a tight schedule, we highly recommend that you call the bus/ferry company to confirm the trip. If there is a typhoon signal in the area, ferry trips are automatically canceled.
To know the latest flight and ferry trip cancellations, click here .
If this blog has helped you in any way, consider following us on our Facebook Page or our Instagram account. You may also subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch our recent videos.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Bus & Ferry Tickets
- Cheap Flights
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
2Go Promo Ticket 2023 to 2024
Find 2Go travel promo tickets, get schedules and rates
MANILA TO DIPOLOG FARE RATES
December 2022 2go travel boat fares and schedule mindanao.
September 20, 2022 By PromoLead
Going to Mindanao in December 2022? Here are 2GO Travel boat fares and schedule for December 2022. Currently, 2GO Travel Mindanao ports of destination are: Butuan, Cagayan De Oro (CDO), Dipolog, Ozamiz and Zamboanga. For the convenience of … [Read more...] about December 2022 2GO Travel Boat Fares and Schedule Mindanao
- My Bookings
- Help center
- Become a service provider
- Dipolog to Manila
How to get from Dipolog to Manila
Manila to Dipolog
Travel Schedule Options from Dipolog to Manila
Dipolog to manila trip overview.
Find up-to-date information on departure times, schedules, and prices so you can easily compare and book your tickets.
Taking a ferry from Dipolog to Manila
The available amenities for this trip are currently unavailable. For specific questions, please contact our customer service, available 24/7.
The fastest: 2h
The cheapest: $227
POSSIBLE AMENITIES :
About the ride from Dipolog to Manila
Dipolog to manila route information.
The distance between Dipolog and Manila is 440 miles, or approximately 704 kilometers.
There are 2 ways to get from Dipolog to Manila, including flight,ferry .
The earliest departure leaves at 09:15 and has a duration of 2 hours.
The fastest way to travel is by flight, which takes approximately 2 hours.
Depending on how you choose to travel, the following amenities are available: .
Dipolog to Manila by flight
- Starting Price: $226.75
- 1 departures a day, or 7 departures a week
The only travel class available is Economy.
Each flight ticket offers an individual seat with basic passenger necessities. Conditions and amenities vary by provider. For more detailed information and availability see all options.
Dipolog to Manila by ferry
There are 4 travel classes for this journey, including: High Speed, Standard, Economy and Tourist.
Each ferry ticket offers an individual seat with basic passenger necessities. Conditions and amenities vary by provider. For more detailed information and availability see all options.
Companies Operating from Dipolog to Manila
Popular stations and stops in Dipolog and Manila
Departure stations in dipolog.
Dipolog Airport (DPL)
Arrival stations in Manila
Manila Airport (MNL)
Related blog posts
Why do we travel? To search for solutions
Human sciences suggest that we are all trying to find purpose and freedom, even if we are too distracted to be aware of it. Travel does just that.
Travelers, keep the party going with these 7 tips
Party trips combine two types of fun, but also demand that you pay attention to certain things for maximum joy and minimum problems.
Why we should care about single-use plastic
The World Economic Forum said that by 2050 there will be more plastic than fish in our oceans. Here are 4 tips on how to use less plastic when traveling.
Why travel with Bookaway?
Bookaway.com makes it simple and easy to find, compare, and buy city-to-city tickets via bus, train, ferry, and more. We support over 13 languages and 23 currencies worldwide, and we believe that everyone should easily be able to find and purchase what they are looking for. We don’t just want to help you get where you want to go - we want you to enjoy the ride.
Popular routes connecting Dipolog
Trips leaving from dipolog, trips arriving from dipolog, popular routes connecting manila, trips leaving from manila, trips arriving from manila, popular routes around the world.
We're here for you
Get to know us
- What our customers think
- Terms and conditions
- All operators
- All routes around the world
- All cities around the world
- All countries around the world
- All stations around the world
Work with us
- Come work with us!
- Join our affiliate program
Let's be friends
© Bookaway 2023
2go Travel | Manila to Dipolog City
2go Travel Schedule Manila to Dipolog City
2go travel fares to dipolog city, manila to dipolog city travel time.
Manila to Dipolog City by ferry takes at least 11 hours depending on the weather conditions.
About 2go Travel
2GO is among the oldest sea transportation company in the country, yet it boasts the most modern and expansive fleets to date. Established in 1949 and with more than 60 years in the industry, 2GO has undergone several mergers and changes, but it has maintained excellence, reliability, and quality service. Innovation has kept 2GO at the top of its game, with its bigger vessels capable of transporting thousands of passengers while equipped with hotel-style accommodations, salons, spas, bars, and other entertainment options. Operator page
Other Ferry Operators going to Dipolog City
Starlite Ferry to Dipolog City Oceanjet Ferry to Dipolog City Fast Cat ferry to Dipolog City